PDA

View Full Version : Gambit in a slight Boycott..!

Gambit12
11-04-2012, 04:19 AM
After the forum event i will start boycotting but not the top 250 leaderboard event & that's my favorite. i hope everyone respect that. I will boycott the boss event & before or after the leaderboard event.

I'll continue my boycott info later because i gotta go right about now. Take Care everyone..!

Sugarymama
11-04-2012, 06:47 AM
Hey Gambit! You are too funny. You don't have to explain yourself to anyone. Have you been in the top 250 of those events? Back when the events were different (and when I used gold) I would win the 10th unit in almost every event. When I decided to stop using gold it was much more difficult. Also, the events changed which made it even more difficult to win the powerful units.

I'm hoping a crate event is announced soon. I want to see how different it will be if all the boycotters don't participate.

Gambit12
11-04-2012, 03:46 PM
Boycott info continue from post #1 & started it this morning & didn't have a chance to finish it. Here we go:

To Gree or CCMark,

1. Leaderboard winners result list needs to be posted as soon as every after the event ends.

2. All bonus boost needs to be visible & at the same time it works too.

3. Boss Event needs to be the same difficulties throughout the entire level not only Lv 1 to 150. its way to easy for those level compare to us Lv 151 & higher are extremely hard. Please make it fair for everybody!

4. Please hire a 24 hours customer support so that we don't have to wait for you guys to open in the morning(PST) to answer our ticket. Mostly everyone play this game all the way for 24 hrs & around the world too. So if we send a ticket at night it will get answer during the night time too.

5. Please get rid of all the hackers & cheaters alike. We don't need them & they're such a disgraced players..!

Edit: splash screen for the leaderboard grand prize be visible to all players during the event.

Thank You,
In game name: Gambit12

Gambit12
11-04-2012, 05:21 PM
I temporarily shut down this thread for only one responded on my "slight boycott thread." I guess nobody loves me anymore...

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Gambit12, you are a strange bed fella, why do you like the leaderboard or auction event? I thought it was the most disgusting thing.

Gambit12
11-04-2012, 06:07 PM
Gambit12, you are a strange bed fella, why do you like the leaderboard or auction event? I thought it was the most disgusting thing.

Now finally someone post in my thread in a long time. Anyways, for answering your question, its because i can't win at least a single boss grand prize for hard difficulty reason. The only thing that i can win is top 250 that's it or if there is a collect 10 event or something...

iamnasty
11-07-2012, 01:26 AM
Now finally someone post in my thread in a long time. Anyways, for answering your question, its because i can't win at least a single boss grand prize for hard difficulty reason. The only thing that i can win is top 250 that's it or if there is a collect 10 event or something...

Gambit, go for the TOP 50 as if not all, nearly all the GOLD players are boycotting MW as well as the auction event.
FYI, i am boycotting MW, boss events and auction events. My in game nick is Chang Xuan Ni and you won't see my name in the auction event.

iamnasty
11-07-2012, 01:36 AM
I temporarily shut down this thread for only one responded on my "slight boycott thread." I guess nobody loves me anymore...

Gambit, i do respect your choice and opinion.
Everyone entitled to their opinion and choice BUT not being hypocrite and criticize others !!!

cheers mate

Julia Gillard
11-07-2012, 02:02 AM

Nope, nobody loves an attention seeker like you.

Harry Tuttle
11-07-2012, 05:07 AM
WOW! It's a honor Madam Prime Minister. What brings you here? Are you here to support the boycott?

Brigalow
11-07-2012, 05:52 AM
Nope, nobody loves an attention seeker like you.

Good god bad enough that your on the news dam near every nite but now you have even ivaded game forums! You really must be chasing every possible vote you can get!

Julia Gillard
11-07-2012, 11:57 AM
WOW! It's a honor Madam Prime Minister. What brings you here? Are you here to support the boycott?

A forum boycott is as ridiculous as letting Kevin Rudd be PM (before I stabbed him in the back). Gree won't care that a small group of forum posters got their panties in a bunch and refuse to spend their money for more pixels. Gree will still be raking in millions regardless, like I will be when I put taxes up even further bwahahaha. That's cheers

albeezy
11-07-2012, 12:01 PM
I love your boycott Gambit. To me it says:

I am boycotting MW. Except I love auction and collect 10s so I am not boycotting those. And I have to do PVP and PVE to find boxes so I am not boycotting that either.

I love the boss events, but I never get far on them since I am level 170+. I will boycott beating the boss 3 times!

How did you sleep last night? Or should I ask Miner? (Refer to Miner's boycott thread)

Your enthusiam is awesome Gambit! How do you find the enrgy to play all of these games?

Gambit12
11-07-2012, 12:15 PM
i know right...that's a very good question beezy. i'm just the same player as you nothing special.

Boss event is okey if its not that hard.

Miner
11-07-2012, 12:21 PM
How did you sleep last night? Or should I ask Miner? (Refer to Miner's boycott thread)

Dang beezy. You can't seem to be able to handle the thought that Gambit might not want to "come at you from behind" anymore. If you're jealous, just say so! ;)

--- dang beezy, get off my bed ---

albeezy
11-07-2012, 12:57 PM
Dang beezy. If you're jealous, just say so! ;)

I never get jelly of two dudes "hanging" out, that's not my style!

Gambit12
11-07-2012, 01:01 PM
I never get jelly of two dudes "hanging" out, that's not my style!

We can be the next 3 amigos or the 3 musketeers, huh...What do you say guys..?

albeezy
11-07-2012, 01:22 PM
We can be the next 3 amigos or the 3 musketeers, huh...What do you say guys..?
We shouldnt steal Bronsizzle's troi of guys doin' stuff schtick. He can't play so that is all he has left!

Thunder Child
11-07-2012, 04:43 PM
We can be the next 3 amigos or the 3 musketeers, huh...What do you say guys..?Steady, that's sacred ground you're encroaching on! lol

Gambit12
11-07-2012, 06:09 PM
Steady, that's sacred ground you're encroaching on! lol

I'll take it back...Not the 3 amigos, what i meant is the 3 musketeers... I don't think the 3 musketeers are the same as the 3 amigos right..?

jeffrey
11-07-2012, 06:28 PM
I love your boycott Gambit. To me it says:

I am boycotting MW. Except I love auction and collect 10s so I am not boycotting those. And I have to do PVP and PVE to find boxes so I am not boycotting that either.

I love the boss events, but I never get far on them since I am level 170+. I will boycott beating the boss 3 times!

Your enthusiam is awesome Gambit! How do you find the enrgy to play all of these games?

Ding, albeezy, you win the sarcasm post of the day. LOL. I am glad I read it. ;)

Julia Gillard
11-07-2012, 06:57 PM
Ding, albeezy, you win the sarcasm post of the day. LOL. I am glad I read it. ;)

Not that Gambit12 realised...

Gambit12
11-07-2012, 07:55 PM
Not that Gambit12 realised...

Hey julia, how are you? I don't think we've meet here so nice meeting you..! If you need an ally just let me know, okey...