PDA

View Full Version : BigD@wg joins boycott

BigD@wg
11-04-2012, 03:58 AM
MW ID 146400220
Boycott Effective: 11-4-12

I have posted many threads in the past about my grievances with the game and Gree Support. I have been lied to by support management and cheated out of real money (no bonus gold when all criteria was met for purchase). PMed forum moderators to address the issue to only be completely ignored.

I will gladly join this boycott and will not buy gold. No Gree game will see in-game purchases until our issues are resolved. Here are the demands:

1. Make all boosts visible

2. Splash screens for all events and promotions be visible to all players. Not everyone uses forum and sometimes no one even knows when these events are occurring. Furthermore, Stop targeting specific accounts with splash screens to whom you feel are more prone to buy. Visibility to all players.

3. Leaderboard visible for all events at all times. The leaderboard must stay visible for the entire duration of an event and final leaderboard stay posted after the event ends. Stop freezing it to stimulate further spending.

4. In-game support people who understand the games and are willing to provide real solutions. No more scripted answers of "its being looked into" or "we don't see an issue". Those are not solutions, those are evasive, non-helpful answers. We wouldn't send tickets if there weren't a problem. We know the problems... Just fix them when a ticket is submitted.

5. Forum moderators who will not tolerate abusive language towards other players. Moderators that are willing to answer questions directed to them in threads. This "I will reply if i feel like it" is worthless. All of this PM me your issue, is nonsense garbage. If you weren't ashamed of your response, then you would make it visible to all. Be helpful!

6. Eliminate all hackers and acknowledge when hackers have been removed from game. Hackers have no rights so letting us players know when they have been dealt with is only fair to your true customers.

7. Provide new content for all players on a routine basis: new buildings, cash units, valor units, maps, mission goals, etc. New content and events should not always involve gold purchases....Stop it.

8. Remove "No causality glitch" players. Why should they get free indestructible armies when the rest us have to pay for it? They shouldn't. Don't tell us there is no glitch. We know it exists.

The demands have been stated. It is now up to Gree to make things right.

-BD

iamnasty
11-04-2012, 04:38 AM
MW ID 146400220
Boycott Effective: 11-4-12

I have posted many threads in the past about my grievances with the game and Gree Support. I have been lied to by support management and cheated out of real money (no bonus gold when all criteria was met for purchase). PMed forum moderators to address the issue to only be completely ignored.

I will gladly join this boycott and will not buy gold. No Gree game will see in-game purchases until our issues are resolved. Here are the demands:

1. Make all boosts visible

2. Splash screens for all events and promotions be visible to all players. Not everyone uses forum and sometimes no one even knows when these events are occurring. Furthermore, Stop targeting specific accounts with splash screens to whom you feel are more prone to buy. Visibility to all players.

3. Leaderboard visible for all events at all times. The leaderboard must stay visible for the entire duration of an event and final leaderboard stay posted after the event ends. Stop freezing it to stimulate further spending.

4. In-game support people who understand the games and are willing to provide real solutions. No more scripted answers of "its being looked into" or "we don't see an issue". Those are not solutions, those are evasive, non-helpful answers. We wouldn't send tickets if there weren't a problem. We know the problems... Just fix them when a ticket is submitted.

5. Forum moderators who will not tolerate abusive language towards other players. Moderators that are willing to answer questions directed to them in threads. This "I will reply if i feel like it" is worthless. All of this PM me your issue, is nonsense garbage. If you weren't ashamed of your response, then you would make it visible to all. Be helpful!

6. Eliminate all hackers and acknowledge when hackers have been removed from game. Hackers have no rights so letting us players know when they have been dealt with is only fair to your true customers.

7. Provide new content for all players on a routine basis: new buildings, cash units, valor units, maps, mission goals, etc. New content and events should not always involve gold purchases....Stop it.

8. Remove "No causality glitch" players. Why should they get free indestructible armies when the rest us have to pay for it? They shouldn't. Don't tell us there is no glitch. We know it exists.

The demands have been stated. It is now up to Gree to make things right.

-BD

Mate, Thank you, UNITED WE STAND AND STRONG, cheers

BigD@wg
11-04-2012, 05:24 AM
Mate, Thank you, UNITED WE STAND AND STRONG, cheers

Hopefully this will get the attention of Gree(d)!

Hero of Time
11-04-2012, 08:59 AM
TLDR......

BigD@wg
11-04-2012, 03:15 PM
TLDR......

Don't care. Obviously wasn't posted just for you.

Ferr
11-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Thx bd. It is clearly spreading now.....

BigD@wg
11-04-2012, 03:32 PM
Thx bd. It is clearly spreading now.....

No problem Ferr. Glad to see such a collective effort. Maybe it will do something for the greater good of all players. Time will tell.

The Uniter
11-04-2012, 04:42 PM
Ive been reading this forum for months and it appears many people are trying to get the same problems corrected. Good luck with your endeour.

BigD@wg
11-04-2012, 05:43 PM
Ive been reading this forum for months and it appears many people are trying to get the same problems corrected. Good luck with your endeour.

Thanks. We can only hope our views are heard and addressed.

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Nice, we are gaining momentum.

Harry Tuttle
11-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Who let the Dawgs out? ^5

jeffrey
11-05-2012, 08:07 PM
This forum set Big Dawg free!

Harry Tuttle
11-06-2012, 03:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM

BigD@wg
11-06-2012, 07:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM

Nice new sig line Tuttle! Lol

Giedrybe
11-06-2012, 11:30 PM
BD, I agree with your list. But as the list is a long one, I think it is also logical to put it in priority way.

Let's be rational here - we can reasonably expect only step by step.

Proprioc3ption
11-07-2012, 01:53 AM
I'm with you BIGD@WG!

Harry Tuttle
11-07-2012, 05:05 AM
Thanks D@wg, I thought it was appropriate.

BigD@wg
11-07-2012, 12:21 PM
Update:

The issue in my first paragraph regarding the gold bonus has been rectified with the help of CCM. Thanks CCM. Now if we can move forward and address the issue of the masses listed in numerical order then we can get back to normal game play.

I must personally thank PJ, Ferr, all Pirates, and everyone else that joined the boycott for getting my ticket resolved. The issue would have continued to go unnoticed if the boycott didn't exist. Thank you all ...my forum friends! I continue to stand together with you (boycotting gold) until all issues are resolved!

BigD@wg
11-11-2012, 06:34 AM
So it's been a week. No money spent and no gold used (even though the above bonus was finally credited after 2months of being ignored). So I am hoping all my fellow boycotters are holding strong. Any official word or action from Gree?

dads
11-11-2012, 06:50 AM
Posting that i also add my support.

BigD@wg
11-20-2012, 11:59 AM
Well it has been few weeks and it is still business as usual Gree and for Me :p

No changes by Gree = boycotting by me :)

No changes by Gree = I play for free :)

No changes by Gree = No money for you :p