PDA

View Full Version : Harry Tuttle is joining the boycott

Harry Tuttle
11-04-2012, 03:54 AM
To whom it may concern at Gree Games/Funzio

I was a free player but recently bought gold on both MW and CC. Before those purchases I didn't even have a Google Wallet set up - my first purchases EVER through Google Play was for your games. I think that it's an industry maxim that the first purchase is the hard one to obtain: once that first purchase is made it's easier for the player to make the 2nd, 3rd... You have broken that chain in my case. I guess I'll be opening my wallet for other companies now that YOU got past my initial resistance. They will profit from the chain instead of you.

- % bonuses should be visible (at least to the player who holds those bonuses)
- an up-to-date leader board should be available for all events, including a final leader board for that event which should be stickied in YOUR official forum. There are currently sticky threads announcing the start of events that are long over, this should not be a problem.
- updates should be thoroughly tested before being released and any unforeseen bugs should be addressed in a timely manner. Why is the current boss event in CC still bugged for Android? Why does the update note at Google Play still say "new! Scratchers!"
- parity between the OSes should be a given. Why do you have players competing against each other when those players have different sets of tools at their disposal? I'm not saying that one OS should be compensated for what's gone before in the other OS but where are the android scratchers for MW?
- If parity is impossible the OSes should be segregated to their own discrete servers. No one wants to see this but if it's the only way to ensure a level playing field then so be it.

For the next week I will not: buy gold, attack, or raid on the 2 games currently available to me from Gree/Funzio as an Android user. This position will be reevaluated at the end of that week and a decision will be made whether to extend the boycott position or end it. I sincerely hope that I am able to end the boycott at that time.

I have thoroughly enjoy playing your games and hope that I can continue to do so in the future.

Harry Tuttle (in-game name)
MW ID:989016200
CC ID:697022423

numbersyvr
11-04-2012, 04:08 AM
So everytime i watch a music video. Everytime i watch a movie. The lead female singer or the lead actress or the female dancers have to be wet and sexy.

I dunno, water seems to make them even sexier and hot.

So do you agree?

Товарищ
11-04-2012, 08:51 AM
Hello Harry Tuttle, fellow Android player, voice your opinion on my OS inequalities list:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41501

Hero of Time
11-04-2012, 08:54 AM
So everytime i watch a music video. Everytime i watch a movie. The lead female singer or the lead actress or the female dancers have to be wet and sexy.

I dunno, water seems to make them even sexier and hot.

So do you agree?

This is completely irrelevent to what the OP is talking about.

Alaska Ken
11-04-2012, 11:10 AM
Thanks Harry. " Listen, kid, we're all in it together. "

Harry Tuttle
11-05-2012, 06:44 PM
Got your back Ken, if you got mine :)

jeffrey
11-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Great, Harry is on board too.

Harry Tuttle
11-06-2012, 03:25 AM
I'm down Jeffrey lol. Where we going?

Xela
11-06-2012, 03:53 AM
Thnx Harry..trying to get those nos up.

Harry Tuttle
11-06-2012, 03:54 AM
Hey Xela! 1 more! To think I gave you noob advice, why didn't you put me in my place? :D

Xela
11-06-2012, 04:39 AM
Hey Xela! 1 more! To think I gave you noob advice, why didn't you put me in my place? :D

You're kidding HT, I am a noob! The amount of info here is incredible, you guys are amazing!

Harry Tuttle
11-06-2012, 04:41 AM
You're kidding HT, I am a noob! The amount of info here is incredible, you guys are amazing!
Woohoo! That's 10. You're no longer a freshman :)

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
11-06-2012, 04:46 AM
How boring can it get?

Harry Tuttle
11-06-2012, 04:59 AM
How boring can it get?
It reaches new depths of boring when you join the thread. Not much is more boring than "boring"

PS thanks for the bump!

Ferr
11-06-2012, 06:09 PM
To whom it may concern at Gree Games/Funzio

I was a free player but recently bought gold on both MW and CC. Before those purchases I didn't even have a Google Wallet set up - my first purchases EVER through Google Play was for your games. I think that it's an industry maxim that the first purchase is the hard one to obtain: once that first purchase is made it's easier for the player to make the 2nd, 3rd... You have broken that chain in my case. I guess I'll be opening my wallet for other companies now that YOU got past my initial resistance. They will profit from the chain instead of you.

- % bonuses should be visible (at least to the player who holds those bonuses)
- an up-to-date leader board should be available for all events, including a final leader board for that event which should be stickied in YOUR official forum. There are currently sticky threads announcing the start of events that are long over, this should not be a problem.
- updates should be thoroughly tested before being released and any unforeseen bugs should be addressed in a timely manner. Why is the current boss event in CC still bugged for Android? Why does the update note at Google Play still say "new! Scratchers!"
- parity between the OSes should be a given. Why do you have players competing against each other when those players have different sets of tools at their disposal? I'm not saying that one OS should be compensated for what's gone before in the other OS but where are the android scratchers for MW?
- If parity is impossible the OSes should be segregated to their own discrete servers. No one wants to see this but if it's the only way to ensure a level playing field then so be it.

For the next week I will not: buy gold, attack, or raid on the 2 games currently available to me from Gree/Funzio as an Android user. This position will be reevaluated at the end of that week and a decision will be made whether to extend the boycott position or end it. I sincerely hope that I am able to end the boycott at that time.

I have thoroughly enjoy playing your games and hope that I can continue to do so in the future.

Harry Tuttle (in-game name)
MW ID:989016200
CC ID:697022423
A very correct and supportive post and actually mw was my first purchase as well.

Harry Tuttle
11-07-2012, 04:54 AM
Ty, Ferr, it may not be obvious but I feel very strongly about this, even if all the issues don't directly affect me.

Harry Tuttle
11-12-2012, 04:38 AM
If I talk to myself, does that make me a psychopath? Week 2 Harry!

Gambit12
11-12-2012, 05:08 AM

Hey Harry T. Are you trying to revive all boycott thread..?

Crime City Mark
11-12-2012, 03:14 PM

Constantly bumping threads is against the rules. Please contribute in a meaningful way.

Dry
11-12-2012, 03:19 PM
It's his tread CCM .. Hmmm

Vballmadam
11-12-2012, 03:35 PM
Hi Harry...we're still in it to win it!

RigaTony
11-12-2012, 03:38 PM
I support Harry Tuttle. He's a great guy.

Harry Tuttle
11-12-2012, 04:33 PM
I support Harry Tuttle. He's a great guy.

Thanks RigaTony!

Xela
11-12-2012, 04:42 PM
You the man HT...backing you all the way. BTW thanks for making a "meaningful" contribution to the forum, it is much appreciated.

Ferr
11-12-2012, 04:45 PM
Constantly bumping threads is against the rules. Please contribute in a meaningful way.
And what about you making a meaningful contribution ccm. May i suggest you have bigger problems at hand than a guy bumping threads?
Yours,

Harry Tuttle
11-12-2012, 04:54 PM
Thanks Xela and Ferr. By the way, I wasn't bumping threads. That's against the rules. I was just keeping in touch with the peeps!

HenryVIII
11-12-2012, 05:38 PM
I support you and ALL the others in this boycott. Though I'm of really no significance, I too am not buying gold from Gree... Ever.

PS. Free BUMP!!! HAHAHA.

Hero of Time
11-12-2012, 05:42 PM
PS. Free BUMP!!! HAHAHA.

The post in black to hide the words in black doesn't work in MW forum.

HenryVIII
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Thanks HoT, really? who says I was hiding...

Hero of Time
11-12-2012, 05:44 PM
Just my opinion at first glance since when people do that it's to make a post invisible.

HenryVIII
11-12-2012, 05:47 PM
How Bout Dark Gray?

Edit... Nope that does not work either