PDA

View Full Version : Bronson joins the Boycott

Bronson
11-04-2012, 02:05 AM
Your all slow this is my second week of boycotting lol

I will no longer play this game until we get a lot more transparency on what is going on....

1. Boosts need to be visible
2. Leaderboards should stay live right up to the point the event ends
3. Winners should not have to send in a ticket to receive what is rightfully their's
4. Make support play the game so they know what they are talking about
5. Hackers should be shut down immediately not days after being reported
6. No-casualty glitch needs to be removed!

If you spent half as much time on fixing the game rather than working on next weeks event I am sure you could keep your existing customers much happier.

Most of the above points don't have anything to do with me individually as I will never win or try to win an event but this is for the greater good.

Dhusagar
11-04-2012, 02:06 AM
Seconded! Let's keep the issue live.

Vballmadam
11-04-2012, 02:17 AM
Welcome aboard!

Bronson
11-04-2012, 02:19 AM
Welcome aboard!

Technically I was the first to boycott, so welcome aboard to all of you lol

Sugarymama
11-04-2012, 02:26 AM
Would your boycott at this time would have anything to do with you not having a device to play on at the moment??? Lol..

Bronson
11-04-2012, 02:29 AM
Would your boycott at this time would have anything to do with you not having a device to play on at the moment??? Lol..

That does help to remove temptation away but if me not playing for a week (if i still had a device) helps everyone try to fix this game then I would still boycott.

With everyone boycotting you should all have more free time to post on here so the forums should be buzzing for a week!!

Field Marshal Paul
11-04-2012, 02:34 AM
5th post.. now can I start a thread??

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 02:50 AM
Everyone of us is important.
We are all customers.
Leave no player behind.

Thunder Child
11-04-2012, 02:51 AM
That does help to remove temptation away but if me not playing for a week (if i still had a device) helps everyone try to fix this game then I would still boycott.With everyone boycotting you should all have more free time to post on here so the forums should be buzzing for a week!!Opportunist! Freeloader! Cheapskates!

Harry Tuttle
11-06-2012, 02:59 AM
Opportunist! Freeloader! Cheapskates!
I think you misread Bronson, Thunder Child. He was saying that even though he doesn't have access, if he did he still would boycott. I think.... right Bronson?

Thunder Child
11-06-2012, 03:51 AM
I think you misread Bronson, Thunder Child. He was saying that even though he doesn't have access, if he did he still would boycott. I think.... right Bronson?You don't need to worry about me misreading Bronson - the Three Amigos share a rare and beautiful unspoken understanding of each other.... Besides, I was simply responding in kind to being called a 'scab' by his holiness on another thread!

Harry Tuttle
11-06-2012, 04:10 AM
You don't need to worry about me misreading Bronson - the Three Amigos share a rare and beautiful unspoken understanding of each other.... Besides, I was simply responding in kind to being called a 'scab' by his holiness on another thread!

Don't think that really applies but I'm not getting in between Three Amigos :) However, to be clear:

(Websters Dictionary)
: scabies of domestic animals

: a crust of hardened blood and serum over a wound

a : a contemptible person

b (1) : a worker who refuses to join a labor union (2) : a union member who refuses to strike or returns to work before a strike has ended (3) : a worker who accepts employment or replaces a union worker during a strike (4) : one who works for less than union wages or on nonunion terms

Lol

Thunder Child
11-06-2012, 05:16 AM
Don't think that really applies but I'm not getting in between Three Amigos :) However, to be clear:(Websters Dictionary): scabies of domestic animals: a crust of hardened blood and serum over a wounda : a contemptible personb (1) : a worker who refuses to join a labor union (2) : a union member who refuses to strike or returns to work before a strike has ended (3) : a worker who accepts employment or replaces a union worker during a strike (4) : one who works for less than union wages or on nonunion termsLolNot sure which I prefer! Lol

MadManDK
11-06-2012, 05:19 AM
Happy to join you Bronson ;-)

Harry Tuttle
11-06-2012, 05:19 AM
No question... I definitely prefer the 1st definition. The others are so far behind they're not in the same race.

Ferr
11-06-2012, 01:18 PM
Technically I was the first to boycott, so welcome aboard to all of you lol
I salute you as a true visionair ;)

Harry Tuttle
11-07-2012, 04:45 AM
I as well. BTW I prefer my martinis stirred - lightly so as not to bruise - and slightly dry

Harry Tuttle
11-12-2012, 04:32 AM
2nd week Bronson. Who was the sexiest Bond girl? I vote Ursula Andreas.

Bronson
11-12-2012, 02:52 PM
A few questions answered....

1) A strikebreaker (sometimes derogatorily called a scab or a blackleg) is a person who works despite an ongoing strike
2) Cheers Ferr, yes I am a visionary
3) Fav Bond girl? Lets just say I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed for farting!

bigflan
11-12-2012, 02:54 PM
Ummm well thread deserves 1 star I guess

Vballmadam
11-12-2012, 03:38 PM
Welcome back Bronson....new phone?

Bronson
11-13-2012, 07:59 AM
Ummm well thread deserves 1 star I guess

None of my threads have ever been 1 star........ unlike someone else I know!!!!!!

Welcome back Bronson....new phone?

Nope nothing yet.

Arizona
11-13-2012, 11:00 AM
Who was the sexiest Bond girl? I vote Ursula Andreas.

Olga Kurylenko

It's all a dream
11-13-2012, 11:44 AM
Olga Kurylenko

Gotta agree on this one, although as a dutchman I would give some points to Famke Janssen as well.