PDA

View Full Version : Strange things are happening

Munch on it
11-04-2012, 01:11 AM
Just went into my hood and nearly all my buildings look as if I'm building them now and the ones that are showing have the upgrading symbol above them lol

And I just used my other acc to go have a look and it shows that multiply buildings are being built even tho they were already built

PawnXIIX
11-04-2012, 01:13 AM
Just went into my hood and nearly all my buildings look as if I'm building them now and the ones that are showing have the upgrading symbol above them lol

Did it have their collection periods as the upgrade times then when it finished the collection it went back to normally making money? It happened to me on my laundromats, they had a 5 minute upgrade on them despite being level 10, and when the upgrade finished the timer just started over. As soon as that timer finished I was able to collect them :p

Fast restart! That gives me enough time to get some plane tickets out of here before the plague spreads D:

Ripper
11-04-2012, 01:15 AM
Ha...same here. Timer counts from 25 mins down. will see what happens after.

Oh and the same with MW

Munch on it
Did it have their collection periods as the upgrade times then when it finished the collection it went back to normally making money? It happened to me on my laundromats, they had a 5 minute upgrade on them despite being level 10, and when the upgrade finished the timer just started over. As soon as that timer finished I was able to collect them :p

Fast restart! That gives me enough time to get some plane tickets out of here before the plague spreads D:

Yeah they say 13mins to go ill see what happens after that.

PawnXIIX
Ha...same here. Timer counts from 25 mins down. will see what happens after.

Oh and the same with MW

I remember posting about it I was like HELP but thankfully it was just a 5 minute wait, and $413 :p

dudeman
11-04-2012, 01:17 AM
I have something similar occurring, and it's not just happening in CC. KA and MQ are also afftected.

Strangely, out of those three games, CC is the one being the most normal right now. Still not completely normal, just more so than the other two games.

It seems like any building collected after a certain time (2/1am PST?) is affected. The collection times have reverted to some random prior upgrade or construction time. Luckily that only affects my modern loft in CC. My other two games ar effed though. :rolleyes:

Auxilium
11-04-2012, 01:31 AM
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/803/photonov04102615.jpg

I was already upgrading my T-Shirt stand and my level 10 lm thought it would be nice to re-upgrade. Funny:)

Bala82
11-04-2012, 01:36 AM
This is strangest thing i seen on the game -it's all gone crazy :(

For me
Upgrading both laundry and sports bar
re-Buling my beachclub

i just hope it goes back normal soon

Quirt
11-04-2012, 01:46 AM
All due to end of daylight savings time --- I can take the hour "fall back" just can't take my epic boss and collection times getting messed up LOL :-D

psiclone
11-04-2012, 01:57 AM
This is strangest thing i seen on the game -it's all gone crazy :(
I suspect this has to do with their *cough* solution for preventing JB cheats. At one time people were changing their device clocks to exploit game loopholes, which they patched last summer.

Tara
11-04-2012, 02:03 AM

And I just used my other acc to go have a look and it shows that multiply buildings are being built even tho they were already built

Same thing happening with my CC and MQ.
MQ looks like has gone back to normal but CC is still showing multiple upgrades and construction. Couple of my buildings are also showing at lower upgrade levels.

Tara
11-04-2012, 02:19 AM
Everything now seems back to normal, collection times fine, but my movie theatre I started up grading this morning to level 4 is no longer upgrading and still on level 3.

Ragmondino
11-04-2012, 02:24 AM
All my 24hr builidings got robbed before they was available for collection!! 12mil worth of collections. Cheers nudie for the red green red green on my newsfeed that started it off