PDA

View Full Version : Vballmadam joins boycott

Vballmadam
11-04-2012, 01:55 AM
To show solidarity and to try to improve this game I join this boycott.

I would like to see new units with higher stats that everyone can have a chance of purchasing with money.

I would like to see all hackers eliminated from this game.

If we report someone, please respond back with they have been removed from the game or they are a legitimate player.

I would like screenshots before and during events so we know when an event begins, what the prize is and how long the event lasts.

I would like better customer service: Answers to all our tickets......employees to actually read our tickets so that we don't get generic answers that have nothing to do with our questions.

I would like to see Gree reward their awesome employees like CJ and A so that they won't quit.

I would like to see the Leaderboard events to be unfrozen the last hour so that not only can we watch the action but .....we will know where everyone finishes.

I would like to see that all boosts are working. We should visibly see a difference in stats or attacks etc.

I would like to see someone moderate the forums and hold people accountable to the rules.
.....Examples: trolls, vulgarity, not respecting each other and our opinions

By boycotting I declare for the next week I will not raid or attack anyone. I will not buy gold until I see some resolve with our issues.

Let's stand together to improve the game....vballmadam

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 01:58 AM
Thank you madam, for standing with us.
Together we can make a difference.
Together we are mighty, and soon Gree will see our collective might and our sincere solidarity.

To show solidarity and to try to improve this game I join this boycott.

I would like to see new units with higher stats that everyone can have a chance of purchasing with money.

I would like to see all hackers eliminated from this game.
If we report someone, please respond back with they have been removed from the game or they are a legitimate .....player.

I would like screenshots before and during events so we know when an event begins, what the prize is and how long
.....the event lasts.

I would like better customer service: Answers to all our tickets......employees to actually read our tickets so that we .....don't get generic answers that have nothing to do with our questions.

I would like to see Gree reward their awesome employees like CJ and A so that they won't quit.

I would like to see the Leaderboard events to be unfrozen the last hour so that not only can we watch the action but .....we will know where everyone finishes.

I would like to see that all boosts are working. We should visibly see a difference in stats or attacks etc.

I would like to see someone moderate the forums and hold people accountable to the rules.
.....Examples: trolls, vulgarity, not respecting each other and our opinions

By boycotting I declare for the next week I will not raid or attack anyone. I will not buy gold until I see some resolve with our issues.

Let's stand together to improve the game....vballmadam

Tctiger
11-04-2012, 01:10 AM
I am not attacking raiding or buying gold too , I wasn't anyway but I do want to see that bear showing up in my stats as promised though .

Dhusagar
11-04-2012, 01:12 AM
I am not attacking raiding or buying gold too , I wasn't anyway but I do want to see that bear showing up in my stats as promised though .
The more people that declare it in their own thread, the more the forum will notice.

Vballmadam
11-04-2012, 02:11 AM

Here's to making a difference!

Field Marshal Paul
11-04-2012, 02:32 AM
post no. 4... I hope its 5!!

Field Marshal Paul
11-04-2012, 02:36 AM
ARGHHH must be 10, I have things to do.. will try later

Xela
11-04-2012, 04:00 AM
Thanks a lot you guys. You speak for so many of us who play this game!

Harry Tuttle
11-04-2012, 04:05 AM
Then speak yourself :) What would it look like if the most recent 100 threads were boycott threads? That would be hard to ignore. How long would it take for 100 forum members to read this and decide to post their own thread? I bet not long.

Harry Tuttle
11-04-2012, 04:08 AM
Then speak yourself :) What would it look like if the most recent 100 threads were boycott threads? That would be hard to ignore. 4 more posts Xela and Field Marshal. 40 characters and you can start your own thread.

Harry Tuttle
11-04-2012, 04:11 AM
Wow that was a strange edit. And now I can't delete the extra post. :)

Guderian40
11-04-2012, 04:32 AM
Excellent comment, Madam, 100% support of what you have written.

I post a short threat later as I am away and that's difficult with an iphone.

Vballmadam
11-04-2012, 03:22 PM
Thanks Guderian...I believe all my concerns can be resolved easily. Nothing is unreasonable and with all of us taking a stance together change can and will happen. It may take time to fix some things but if we know Gree is sincere and truly trying to fix things, I believe everyone will give them time to work the bugs out.

Ferr
11-04-2012, 03:29 PM
Thx vball. Knew we could count on you ;)

Vballmadam
11-04-2012, 04:09 PM
Got your back Ferr....and everyone elses!

The Uniter
11-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Ive been reading this forum for months and it appears many people are trying to get the same problems corrected. Good luck with your endeour.

Vballmadam
11-04-2012, 04:43 PM
Thank you Uniter....it will benefit everyone.

CAPT.GIN
11-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Thank you all!!! Boycott boycott boycott!!!

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-04-2012, 05:09 PM
I back all of you as well. I hope they will fix things because it is a fun game to play.

Vballmadam
11-04-2012, 05:12 PM
I love, love , love the game. I just want it to get better!

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 05:55 PM
Nice, unite and we will get it done.

Harry Tuttle
11-05-2012, 06:40 PM
We all want the game to be as good as it deserves to be. It's like a nice looking shiny car that starts ALMOST always with brakes that work MOST of the time.

Harry Tuttle
11-06-2012, 03:22 AM
Ball! I saw you ummmm..... somewhere else..... add me? I prefer forum members in my allies/mob over faceless grunts :)

Harry Tuttle
11-07-2012, 04:34 AM
Thanks for the add vballmadam!

Harry Tuttle
11-12-2012, 04:29 AM
Vballmadam! 2nd week and counting!

Joe Op
11-12-2012, 03:24 PM
I fully agree!
Very nice approach!

Btw; I boycott as well..

Vballmadam