PDA

View Full Version : Ferr joins boycott

Ferr
11-04-2012, 01:12 AM
I am at the end of a rope here. As of this sunday (now) I will bocott this game as well as i feel i do not see any alternative. With no leaderboards and with no visible boosts this game is utterly untrustworthy,

My boycott means: no use of gold, no purchase of gold and I wont attack or raid anyone.

My plead for you and for this game is that I ask you guys to join this boycott and tell us about it. The boycott starts now and is for one week. After that we will decide what to d.

As to PJ i must confess: He hit a nerve with me.......
Yours

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 01:15 AM
Ferr, if we work together, we can make a difference for all of us, for everyone in the game.

This is a great idea.

We are not enemies, in fact, we are brothers before the bar.

Thank you for coming forward and taking a stand.

Together we can make a difference.

We are all honorable people.

We deserve to have our grievances addressed.

I stand with you Ferr, and everyone that steps forward to protest how unfairly and unethically Gree has treated us and our custom.

I am at the end of a rope here. As of this sunday (now) I will bocott this game as well as i feel i do not see any alternative. With no leaderboards and with no visible boosts this game is utterly untrustworthy,

My boycott means: no use of gold, no purchase of gold and I wont attack or raid anyone.

My plead for you and for this game is that I ask you guys to join this boycott and tell us about it. The boycott starts now and is for one week. After that we will decide what to d.

Yours

Dhusagar
11-04-2012, 01:21 AM

Yours

I would join in with this, but unfortunately Gree have taken my game and my c£500 and "lost" it. If the game were more than pixels, I am sure trading standards would have something to say.

dledour
11-04-2012, 01:27 AM
Count me in.... Makes no sense to purchase gold, when hackers get it for free, and this company does nothing about it. I am tired of getting their emails requesting I complete a survey for something THEY DIDN'T DO.

CBB

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 01:29 AM
I am so sorry Gree disregarded, disrespected, and damaged you.
But, you have a voice.
Stand up and tell Gree how you have been harmed.
Demand that Gree make you whole.
Now is not the time to hide.
Now is the time to voice your concerns, issue your demands, you have NOTHING to lose; because they have taken it from you anyway.
Please, I beseech you, step up, voice your concerns, start your thread; and tell Gree how you feel.
Revolutions start with one or two people, and then grow geometrically.
Please, stand with us.

I would join in with this, but unfortunately Gree have taken my game and my c£500 and "lost" it. If the game were more than pixels, I am sure trading standards would have something to say.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 01:30 AM
Count me in.... Makes no sense to purchase gold, when hackers get it for free, and this company does nothing about it. I am tired of getting their emails requesting I complete a survey for something THEY DIDN'T DO.

CBB

Thank you, my friend and ally.
I knew we could count on you.
Please, start your own thread and voice your concerns.

Alaska Ken
11-04-2012, 01:49 AM
Thanks PJ and Ferr for starting this. I will also not purchase or spend any gold. I just recieved my monthly gold bonus, so it will be tempting, but it will sit there, unused. I think if enough gold buyers will actually do this Gree will notice it rather quickly. It may take longer then a week because heavy gold buyers normally have their bonus gold at the beginning of the month. The things we have been asking for are by no means unreasonable. Boost units would be expected to work by the average person. Posting the leaderboard at the end of the event only makes sense. Making all boosts visibly verifiable shouldn't be that difficult. And Gree should be able to check out a suspected hacker rather quickly.

Added:
Modern War is currently #25 on top grossing at the app store.

Dhusagar
11-04-2012, 01:14 AM
Posting on boycott threads to keep them at the top of "what's new". Please keep the treads visible.

vaporeon
11-04-2012, 01:24 AM
While the Android boss update was fine, the android version is still far too broken. I think all Android users should protest.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 01:25 AM
Please start your thread, and voice your concerns.
Let Gree know you are dissatisfied.
Please stand with us, thank you.

While the Android boss update was fine, the android version is still far too broken. I think all Android users should protest.

Fl@sh
11-04-2012, 02:22 AM
Thank you Ferr.

Fun
11-04-2012, 02:57 AM
I have never purchased gold yet, but I will sure join this I won't attack/raid for the next week
The time it takes greed to give their heavy gold speners in cc and mw is shocking, i would hate to spend so much money and be waiting for X amount of days to receive their prize
Good luck to all spenders when greed fix their broken game

iamnasty
11-04-2012, 04:23 AM

Yours

Ferr, you might not know me BUT I have read some of your advise and it's Great.
Thank you for joining the struggle for the best for everyone in MW

UNITED WE STAND AND STRONG

Cheers

Alaska Ken
11-04-2012, 11:05 AM
Thanks Ferr, we need to keep all of these boycott threads on the first page.

whackueddie
11-04-2012, 11:21 AM
Good on you Ferr! Still dream about that #10 nano you let me have a lonnnng time ago...
your bestest friend (remember) ...FFP

D Rock
11-04-2012, 11:30 AM
Count me in! My hope is for others to follow along and for Gree to hear our voice for once...

GRW
11-04-2012, 01:36 PM
Hi Guys count me in too... He'll I will let vl re-set his boosts in peace for a month..... In game name "lord"

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-04-2012, 01:40 PM
And you are hoping to do what?

whackueddie
11-04-2012, 02:30 PM
Help the stupid people.

Ferr
11-04-2012, 03:11 PM
My minimum is leaderboards and visible working boosts. If they cant do this i fail to see how they can handle hackers and the zillion other problems

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 06:43 PM
Ferr, may I suggest amending your idea of boycott to not buying/using gold, you can attack and take the crates away from the top runners, and post a boycott message on their walls. :o

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 06:46 PM
Wow, Ferr, you must pack with more punches, since oldman CCMark closed your "Ferr boycotts the coming auction event" thread. :D

Crime City Mark
11-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Wow, Ferr, you must pack with more punches, since oldman CCMark closed your "Ferr boycotts the coming auction event" thread. :D

I closed it because it was in essence a duplicate post.

Ferr
11-05-2012, 12:46 PM
I closed it because it was in essence a duplicate post.
Its ok ccm. These threads are not nice for a moderator to handle. The cat is out of the box though, closing threads will make things worse if the closing smells fishy. This was one of them. Be careful with your next closing is my advice.

Wdigeorge
11-05-2012, 12:58 PM
Its ok ccm. These threads are not nice for a moderator to handle. The cat is out of the box though, closing threads will make things worse if the closing smells fishy. This was one of them. Be careful with your next closing is my advice.

I have been on both sides of the isle, as a senior moderator on a firearms forum for over ten years and now as a member here. I know it is not easy to handle a situation like this for CCM, especially he's only one man running the forums, but I also agree with Ferr about treading carefully with closing of threads as it could backfire. It is good that CCM is trying to remain neutral and passing on the the info up the food chain but so far the response have been dismal.

I have seen forums abandoned after heavy handed moves by the mods trying to squash members from expressing their discontent. PS - I am not saying this is what's happening here but Ferr's warnings are valid.

Seek & destroy
11-05-2012, 02:02 PM
I support the boycott its not right players spend x amount of dollars for a item that doesn't work.
That's the only reason I don't go for top 50 hearing to many people saying the weapon doesn't even work.
There's been weapons that I'd love to have used in the game but why waste that money on a broken machine.
Gree it's something u need to prioritise first as these events would be one of your main incomes in the game.
SEEK & DESTROY

Proprioc3ption
11-05-2012, 02:10 PM
U have my support Ferr!

Ace Ebb
11-05-2012, 02:35 PM
I support the boycott and a ban on gold all together. When the highest players purchase gold they force the lower players to buy gold or in order to keep up. Each time a high level players purchases gold they generate huge revenue for Gree and this is something we should all think about... including myself. People are spending thousands to keep up in events where a few month ago you could buy $50 in gold and make the top 50. This should be a game not a showing of who has more money to pump into Gree's pockets.

I would love to see the leader board right about now with no one participating and those who do creating thousands of rivals.

iamnasty
11-05-2012, 02:58 PM
I support the boycott its not right players spend x amount of dollars for a item that doesn't work.
That's the only reason I don't go for top 50 hearing to many people saying the weapon doesn't even work.
There's been weapons that I'd love to have used in the game but why waste that money on a broken machine.
Gree it's something u need to prioritise first as these events would be one of your main incomes in the game.
SEEK & DESTROY

Mate, thank you and welcome

whackueddie
11-05-2012, 04:39 PM
Crime City Mark...you have no right to close Ferr's alledged duplicate post...they were two separate
matters...not duplicate...we have an amendment to our constitution here in the USA...it is our first
amendment...FREEDOM OF SPEECH! ban me for those capital letters you full on NAZI!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-05-2012, 05:32 PM
Crime City Mark...you have no right to close Ferr's alledged duplicate post...they were two separatematters...not duplicate...we have an amendment to our constitution here in the USA...it is our first amendment...FREEDOM OF SPEECH! ban me for those capital letters you full on NAZI!

My, my, my; can't we all just get along?

Nope, too late to make nice.

Next week things will be turned up a couple notches.

Any famous blind singer could see this is going nowhere.

Thanks for trying buddy.

iamnasty
11-06-2012, 01:15 AM
Ferr, may I suggest amending your idea of boycott to not buying/using gold, you can attack and take the crates away from the top runners, and post a boycott message on their walls. :o

Chicken Jeffrey, I can't find your MW boycotting thread???
Are you in or out??

Harry Tuttle
11-07-2012, 04:31 AM
Jeffrey is in, iamnasty!

iamnasty
11-07-2012, 08:55 AM
Jeffrey is in, iamnasty!

Harry, Pulling a fast one on Chicken Jeffrey, it's the LOVE & HATE thing, cheers