PDA

View Full Version : I am officially boycotting MW!!!

iamnasty
11-03-2012, 11:08 PM
TO: WHOM IT MAY CONCERN; Gree, Inc.
DATE: Saturday, 04 November 2012
SUBJECT: PERSONAL BOYCOTT against ALL Gree Games on all platforms.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am officially boycotting against all Gree Games on all platform based on the same reasons as posted below,

Your company has ignored me, your customer, for far too long.
You take my custom for granted, ignore my requests, and expect to have it your way.
In a capitalist society, it doesn't work that way.
Things will change; otherwise my BOYCOTT will result in me BANISHING you from my life.
Effective immediately, I will BOYCOTT all of your games, including Modern War for one week.
If I don't see the changes I seek, I'll extend my ban each successive week.
If by the end of four weeks, you have not reacted to my entreaties, I'll PERMANENTLY BANISH you and your games.
I'll delete all of your games, and post the reasons for my doing so in the appropriate feedback forums available from the stores where you peddle your products.
I will encourage my friends and allies to BOYCOTT and BANISH your games, too.

- I request visible leader boards during all events for the entire duration of said events.
- I request all boosts to be visible to me.
- I request you immediately remove all “non-casualty glitch” accounts, because by giving them invincibility for FREE, you devalued my purchased products.
- Because YOU chose to devalue YOUR game, I am requesting an immediate 66% reduction in the retail price of all in game products on offer.
- Until you reduce your prices by 66% (across the board), I will not make any purchases.
- I don’t NEED the items you sell, you do NEED my money.
- Or, you can continue GIFTING your products to the “non-casualty” glitchers.
- I am instituting a one week BOYCOTT effective immediately on all my game play across ALL of your games.
- I will actively encourage others to decide if your game warrants their time, efforts, and funding.
- I will evaluate, on a weekly basis, what further actions I will employ; should you foolishly ignore my demands.

What do I mean by a BOYCOTT?
- I will not play any of your games during my boycott.
- I will NOT use any gold that I might have in my inventory.
- I will NOT make any in game purchases during the BOYCOTT period.
- I am taking these actions as a single entity, but will encourage and support others in their individual BOYCOTT of your game.

Regards, BOYCOTT 2 B FREE

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-03-2012, 11:24 PM
Great, but edit the signature with your "in game name"!

iamnasty
11-04-2012, 12:11 AM
Great, but edit the signature with your "in game name"!

Mate, no worries, with my ID number, Gree knows who am I

UNITED WE STAND AND STRONG

Cheers

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 01:18 AM
We are glad to have you standing with us.
Thank you.

Fl@sh
11-04-2012, 02:22 AM
Thank you.

iamnasty
11-04-2012, 04:05 AM
Dear all,
I am proud to be boycotting MW, and since I posted this thread, I have not playing MW and am proud of it.
And I will continue posting in this thread everyday I did not play MW

UNITED WE STAND AND STRONG

Cheers to all

Hero of Time
11-04-2012, 09:00 AM
TLDR......

iamnasty
11-04-2012, 09:07 AM
TLDR......

Hero mate, what's that abbreviation mean??

Hero of Time
11-04-2012, 09:08 AM
Too Long Didn't Read.

iamnasty
11-04-2012, 09:09 AM
Too Long Didn't Read.
Thank and no problem, cheers mate

Crime City Mark
11-04-2012, 04:00 PM
TLDR......

Stop with the TL;DR spam please.

Dry
11-04-2012, 04:08 PM
Evry ****ing member here is opening a tread to join PJ
Why the hell is that guys ,, ther is here ather members that want to keep this forum clean ,
And enjoy this forum
Go to the pj tread and join him ther , what the hell is going on here

iamnasty
11-04-2012, 04:16 PM
Evry ****ing member here is opening a tread to join PJ
Why the hell is that guys ,, ther is here ather members that want to keep this forum clean ,
And enjoy this forum
Go to the pj tread and join him ther , what the hell is going on here

Dry, this is known as freedom of speech, we've made our choice and it seems so does you. You want thing your way and so does the rest of us. Thank you for dropping by my thread, spent your precious time time reading through and the great remarks from you, sincerely I'm glad you're here, cheers

Dry
11-04-2012, 04:19 PM
Dry, this is known as freedom of speech, we've made our choice and it seems so does you. You want thing your way and so does the rest of us. Thank you for dropping by my thread, spent your precious time time reading through and the great remarks from you, sincerely I'm glad you're here, cheers

Freedom of what ?
Ther is more. Players here that want to enjoy this forum .
All iam sayin that u can just replay to jp tread ,, no need for one more ?,

iamnasty
11-04-2012, 04:23 PM

G'day Mark, great to see you here reading my very first thread in MW and it's an honor you left a remark, shows you read my thread. I did POP an email to your boss, Chris, inviting him to read the the latest threads in this MW forum, and it seems to be working, cheers

iamnasty
11-04-2012, 04:28 PM

Mark, FYI, my MW in game nick is Chang Xuan Ni

Ferr
11-04-2012, 04:31 PM
It seems i am still a noob when it comes to abbreviations lol.

Hero of Time
11-04-2012, 04:32 PM

TLDR means Too Long Didn't Read.

iamnasty
11-04-2012, 04:33 PM

Ferr, great to see you drop by and drop a 'noob', lol, cheers

The Uniter
11-04-2012, 04:36 PM
Ive been reading this forum for months and it appears many people are trying to get the same problems corrected. Good luck with your endeour.

Ferr
11-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Ferr, great to see you drop by and drop a 'noob', lol, cheers
Nobody but a noob would spend the amount i have in this game ;)

Crime City Mark
11-04-2012, 04:39 PM
G'day Mark, great to see you here reading my very first thread in MW and it's an honor you left a remark, shows you read my thread. I did POP an email to your boss, Chris, inviting him to read the the latest threads in this MW forum, and it seems to be working, cheers

Chris isn't my boss, don't know where you got that idea.

Ferr
11-04-2012, 04:40 PM
TLDR means Too Long Didn't Read.
Good to see ccm picked out the most important issue...

Ferr
11-04-2012, 04:43 PM
Chris isn't my boss, don't know where you got that idea.
And how important is that ccm? If you cant address the issue thats fine, but then perhaps it is more respectful to not respond on trivial things.

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 06:32 PM
Little CXN, my little parasite and leech, you do follow and live up to your previous words about supporting this cause. Good to have you play along. ;)

Speed ump
11-04-2012, 06:45 PM
Thats part of the problem mark. No one has any real idea of how things work. For those who dont know, mark is chris's boss. These two together are responible for any amount of good that has come from gree. I appreciate what they have been able to accomplish, but they still have others to answer to, who make most of the decisions on things that we would like to have adressed.

Crime City Mark
11-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Thats part of the problem mark. No one has any real idea of how things work. For those who dont know, mark is chris's boss. These two together are responible for any amount of good that has come from gree. I appreciate what they have been able to accomplish, but they still have others to answer to, who make most of the decisions on things that we would like to have adressed.

Actually, I haven't been Chris's boss for a few months now. We split the departments during the acquisition. It's not really relevant who is the boss of whom though. Both of us are empowered to take your concerns and relay them to the appropriate channels.

Dry
11-04-2012, 07:00 PM
Who the hell care who is the boss ,, what is ur bissnes ???????
They r the bosses ,, they will fix ur problems when thy want to fix it ,,
They r the creators of the game ,,
Wtf is going on in here ?????

Speed ump
11-04-2012, 09:21 PM
Hey dry, since you dont like anything about anything involved here, ive got a great idea to save you a lot of time and frustration. Dont read the forum, and therefore you wont be bothered by anyhing that you dont read. Im happy to help you figure that out.

iamnasty
11-04-2012, 09:29 PM
Little CXN, my little parasite and leech, you do follow and live up to your previous words about supporting this cause. Good to have you play along. ;)

Chicken Jeffrey, I always keep my word, as you know I do not group up with any group or gang, BUT in this case I have to break my vow for the interest of good causes and for everyone in MW, cheers

Thenoob
11-04-2012, 10:38 PM
You guys are stupid it a game and really if you have to spend money on this game it shows you really have no brain or life my god really wow **** quit ****ing crying that someone like me that hasn't spent a dime in this game keeps kicking your ass want a tissue or some cheese to go with the wine it's your own problem that u spent money and didn't receive what you were hoping for welcome to the web .............. And any game has cheaters even the original Nintendo had cheat codes so why would this game be any different people will alway find a way to cheat think about it grow up find a hobbie other then modern war maybe move out of your parents basement get a real job sure I play this game but I sure as **** don't need to cry about it or try and get sympathy because your a dork **** take off the hugggies Just my two cents. Pirate sucker or what ever your name is eat **** homo

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 11:10 PM
You guys are stupid it a game and really if you have to spend money on this game it shows you really have no brain or life my god really wow **** quit ****ing crying that someone like me that hasn't spent a dime in this game keeps kicking your ass want a tissue or some cheese to go with the wine it's your own problem that u spent money and didn't receive what you were hoping for welcome to the web .............. And any game has cheaters even the original Nintendo had cheat codes so why would this game be any different people will alway find a way to cheat think about it grow up find a hobbie other then modern war maybe move out of your parents basement get a real job sure I play this game but I sure as **** don't need to cry about it or try and get sympathy because your a dork **** take off the hugggies Just my two cents. Pirate sucker or what ever your name is eat **** homo

C'mon, little Dry, your 500k attack/defense is no match for the pirates like PE and PUN. If you could provide your game name and level, the pirates would like to have some fun with your b ase after the boycott.

Thenoob
11-04-2012, 11:14 PM
If you want to rob me and attack me I'm game I don't give a **** I have people I **** on this game too I'm more then welcome foe you to find me and do the same I've been read pirate small ****s rants and its stupid what I said stands

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 11:20 PM
How can we find you, little brave?

Thenoob
11-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Oh sorry little Jeffry

Thenoob
11-04-2012, 11:24 PM
Noob. Game name

Thenoob
11-04-2012, 11:25 PM
I like the tennis pick are you a chick ?????? Lol

Wdigeorge
11-04-2012, 11:27 PM

I don't know who you are but you don't get to talk to one of my mates that way or anyone else on this forum for that matter.

You are a immature punk, hacker wannabe and a homophobe based on your rants. You certainly sound like a kid throwing a temper tantrum. Every freaking post I open tonight got you pissing on it. Enough of your trolling. Move on.

I'd be happy to break out of my boycott pledge of no attacks and kick you around a bit in Modern War just because you're such a jack arrrrs.

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 11:34 PM
I like the tennis pick are you a chick ?????? Lol

Yeah, I am a beautiful chick, but I don't like the lesbian talk from the noob, not interested :o

Thenoob
11-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Bring it and I'm not a kid just think you guys are crying serves u right for spending money u got ****ed sorry about that Truly I am it sucks I do c where you are coming from but come on it really only looks like its a group of you that is trying to start some kind of circle jerk but really im just trying to wake you up its a game don't spend you lunch money on it

iamnasty
11-05-2012, 05:40 AM
Bring it and I'm not a kid just think you guys are crying serves u right for spending money u got ****ed sorry about that Truly I am it sucks I do c where you are coming from but come on it really only looks like its a group of you that is trying to start some kind of circle jerk but really im just trying to wake you up its a game don't spend you lunch money on it

Guys, no point arguing with an immature guy threatening everyone, trying hard to make a name and act BIG!!!! If he is so BIG as he claim then he won't be acting like a hollow can pissing everyone off, and so worry to disclose his/her in game name!!....cheers to all in this boycott MW event

Sugarymama
11-05-2012, 08:20 AM
C'mon, little Dry, your 500k attack/defense is no match for the pirates like PE and PUN. If you could provide your game name and level, the pirates would like to have some fun with your b ase after the boycott.

Why do you even bother with a response? Come on...you should know better.

GRW
11-05-2012, 12:26 PM
George...you have my vote ... All noob has is the anonymity ( you understand that word di.khead?) of the forum... Come on fella who are you? I think at the end of the day you are what I would find at the bottom of my childrens stroller or pushchair... You are full of p .ss and biscuits!

Thenoob
11-05-2012, 03:07 PM
Ba ha ha ha ha well at least what I was trying to do is working I'm pissing you all off that's perfect I'll keep it going your insults don't bother me there pretty lame and screw your boycott your all idiots and I still think you all have no life for being such looser gamer groupies I only singed up on this **** to harass you ball huggers this game should not be your life get a real hobby **** and I'm done with my post till I find another topic that needs to be pissed on just like all u ball huggers

Dry
11-05-2012, 03:07 PM
Jeff ? Do you have any problem with me or things I say ? He is posting and you call him dry ?

iamnasty
11-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Ba ha ha ha ha well at least what I was trying to do is working I'm pissing you all off that's perfect I'll keep it going your insults don't bother me there pretty lame and screw your boycott your all idiots and I still think you all have no life for being such looser gamer groupies I only singed up on this **** to harass you ball huggers this game should not be your life get a real hobby **** and I'm done with my post till I find another topic that needs to be pissed on just like all u ball huggers

Thank you very big for your time spent reading and comments in my first thread posted in MW. All your support in keeping this thread alive is very much appreciated, cheers

Seek & destroy
11-05-2012, 03:43 PM
I support the boycott its not right players spend x amount of dollars for a item that doesn't work.
That's the only reason I don't go for top 50 hearing to many people saying the weapon doesn't even work.
There's been weapons that I'd love to have used in the game but why waste that money on a broken machine.
Gree it's something u need to prioritise first as these events would be one of your main incomes in the game.
SEEK & DESTROY

Ferr
11-05-2012, 03:45 PM
Do you think that with that kind of language you are a born winner, a leader? Do you think your remarks say anything about the ones you are addressing?

Rossco
11-05-2012, 03:49 PM
http://cdn.smokingmeatforums.com/3/30/30154564_butthurt_report_form.jpeg

Wdigeorge
11-05-2012, 04:09 PM
CCM

How about a little moderation here from all the spamming from Rossco. Enough already.

http://cdn.smokingmeatforums.com/3/30/30154564_butthurt_report_form.jpeg

iamnasty
11-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Thank you to you guys/gals for the great comments for supporting my very first thread and keeping it very much alive. It's great to see all your responses, I do appreciate your time spent reading and comments, it proved everyone does looking into this issue seriously.....otherwise you won't even bother to reading and spent your precious time comment

I have chosen to boycott MW and it's my choice. My MW in game nick is Chang Xuan Ni

Cheers to all

jeffrey
11-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Jeff ? Do you have any problem with me or things I say ? He is posting and you call him dry ?

Sorry, Dry, I wasn't meant to square with you. Just some friendly fires bring up the fun playing this game, just like I have with iamnasty. I learned it from the pirates.

jeffrey
11-05-2012, 08:36 PM
Thank you to you guys/gals for the great comments for supporting my very first thread and keeping it very much alive. It's great to see all your responses, I do appreciate your time spent reading and comments, it proved everyone does looking into this issue seriously.....otherwise you won't even bother to reading and spent your precious time comment

I have chosen to boycott MW and it's my choice. My MW in game nick is Chang Xuan Ni

Cheers to all

iamnasty, you should change your game name to the more suitable "Sticking 2 King Jeffrey" now. :D

Thenoob
11-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Blah blah blah Who gives a 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

iamnasty
11-05-2012, 11:10 PM
Blah blah blah Who gives a 

I'm impressed and another simple easy D head victory to Chicken Jeffrey, king of all D Head.

Chicken Jeffrey, since we are current on boycotting MW probably you can share some of achievement to earn the title King of All D Head, I knew you've been wars with some of the best of best, and you never gave up

iamnasty
11-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Sorry, Dry, I wasn't meant to square with you. Just some friendly fires bring up the fun playing this game, just like I have with iamnasty. I learned it from the pirates.

Of course Chicken Jeffrey ain't that friendly to square with you, in fact Chicken Jeffrey intention is to ROUND YOU UP!!!
And no friendly fire, it's serious and mean business to wipe you out, DRY or WET!!!!

Harry Tuttle
11-06-2012, 03:45 AM
@thenoob
Apparently you have no idea what the dispute is about. If you want to get into big people conversations, at least familiarize yourself with the issues beforehand.

iamnasty
11-06-2012, 09:17 AM
Dear all,
Try out HAY DAY, quite interesting, I've started playing since the start of boycotting MW, now too busy with farming and totally no time for MW

Cheers to all

Thenoob
11-06-2012, 01:32 PM
I can see what the big problem is people are getting ripped off now if what your getting ripped off for was free you wouldn't be *****ing as much I agree it's ****erd but the whole boycott thing is going to get u know where your going against a multi million dollar company (I would they are anyway ) it suck balls that u arnt getting response from them and if you are it's a bunch of false promises I mean if your spending money and not getting what you paid for that's illegal. And you should be taking other actions That's just my two sense correct me if I'm wrong with what I just said I'm not an ass just like ****ing around . The whole thing on cheaters there is no way they can get rid of all the cheaters I bet they are spending lots of money tring to stop and remove them from online games but as one gets the boot some will figure out how to break the system that just how it work once again I know someone is going to tell me to stfu. But that's ok and I do have sympathy for you guys that did spend a shot load of rap money and never got your product that sucks. But u did bring it on your selves for doing so. It's an iPhone,pad game y spend money.

Thenoob
11-06-2012, 01:36 PM
And I hate typing on these stupid thing with there self spelling.

And bla bla bla. Who gives a 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

And I'm with stupid ^

iamnasty
11-06-2012, 03:38 PM

And bla bla bla. Who gives a 

And I'm with stupid ^

It's alright mate, we accept you as one of us as you must be extremely stupid to be with us known us the stupid, and we do accept retarded person, continue with the good work, cheers mate

Thenoob
11-06-2012, 04:41 PM
?????? Ok wow I'm really with stupid ^

iamnasty
11-06-2012, 06:19 PM
?????? Ok wow I'm really with stupid ^

and i couldn't agreed more, cheers mate

jeffrey
11-06-2012, 06:29 PM

And bla bla bla. Who gives a 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

And I'm with stupid ^

Big and educated noobie, if you do it right yourself, the machine won't bother you, it is called self spelling check, got it!! ;)

jeffrey
11-06-2012, 06:34 PM
Of course Chicken Jeffrey ain't that friendly to square with you, in fact Chicken Jeffrey intention is to ROUND YOU UP!!!
And no friendly fire, it's serious and mean business to wipe you out, DRY or WET!!!!

Little parasite leech CXN, that is extremely cynical, why slant me like that, since when did I behave like that. I didn't retaliate when you attacked my b ase, I was nice to let you have fun with it a few weeks; what a pal, wouldn't you say! :eek:

iamnasty
11-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Little parasite leech CXN, that is extremely cynical, why slant me like that, since when did I behave like that. I didn't retaliate when you attacked my b ase, I was nice to let you have fun with it a few weeks; what a pal, wouldn't you say! :eek:

Oops, ok,...... Dear DRY or WET, my in game nick is Chang Xuan Ni, please attack/raid me instead of Chicken Jeffrey

Harry Tuttle
11-07-2012, 05:02 AM
Wow. This thread is getting a little personal :)

iamnasty
11-07-2012, 05:54 AM
Wow. This thread is getting a little personal :)

No worries mate, it the LOVE & HATE thing between Chicken Jeffrey and me, cheers to everyone boycotting MW