PDA

View Full Version : If you used gd to get TPs then perhaps you should ask GREEd for refund

spectra
11-03-2012, 07:08 PM
I think gree is putting out there accounts to blow all TPs, I just got attack by a player called "TP Blower" and took all 61 TPs In a "single" attack
probably in the next couple of days everyone will experience the same
I was able to get to. boss 39 before that happened so I guess GREEd has realize that alot of players would not use gold to get to boss 40

please post at the. various level when you experience this, I am level 49

good luck

here is "HER" HOOD, NOTHING BUT LAND
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/spectra69/photo-17.png

AND HER STATS

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/spectra69/photo-16.png

Fun
11-03-2012, 07:16 PM
I'm at 49 too, can't wait to meet TP blower :(! Damm greed!

Euchred
11-03-2012, 07:17 PM
That's unreal i'd be furious, I'll let you know what happens to my camper account. I haven't had rivals list related news in over 100 days.

Dipstik
11-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Wow... Just wow...

Trevor b. Trollin
11-03-2012, 07:32 PM
I think gree is putting out there accounts to blow all TPs, I just got attack by a player called "TP Blower" and took all 61 TPs In a "single" attack
probably in the next couple of days everyone will experience the same
I was able to get to. boss 39 before that happened so I guess GREEd has realize that alot of players would not use gold to get to boss 40

please post at the. various level when you experience this, I am level 49

good luck

Why don't you cry about it? So Gree took your free lolly away, it always was advertised as consumable, and just like everything else in this game, the rules are ambiguous. You got played.

dudeman
11-03-2012, 07:34 PM
The TPs were dropping to encourage participation in the PvP tournament. Presumably, if you spent gold "trying to get TP explosives", you were spending gold on stamina to earn more fights towards the PvP tournament.

You received the virtual goods on which you spent the gold (more stamina). The TPs were just a bonus incentive to convince players to compete (spend gold on stamina) in the PvP tournament.

To compare that to another game feature, when you spend 15 gold to open an event box, do you ask for a refund every time it's not an event item?

spectra
11-03-2012, 07:47 PM
The TPs were dropping to encourage participation in the PvP tournament. Presumably, if you spent gold "trying to get TP explosives", you were spending gold on stamina to earn more fights towards the PvP tournament.

You received the virtual goods on which you spent the gold (more stamina). The TPs were just a bonus incentive to convince players to compete (spend gold on stamina) in the PvP tournament.

To compare that to another game feature, when you spend 15 gold to open an event box, do you ask for a refund every time it's not an event item?

It is understandable that the TPs are to be gone eventually, but due to real players PVP, not due to GREEd accounts created specifically to make them all go away

can you justify this "player" that has NOTHING and came out of NO WHERE just to destroy the TPs
if someone is "cheating" I would assume is the "TP blower"

I AM NOT ASURING IT IS GREEd'S DOING BUT IT IS VERY SUSPICIOUS THAT OUT OF NO WHERE RIGHT AFTER THE EVENT AND DURING A BOSS EVENT IN WHICH I SURE MANY THAT COLLECTED TPs HAVE MADE IT FAR INTO THE EVENT (I MYSELF MADE IT TO BOSS #39 WITH ONLY 6 CASH HITS) my stats without the TPs are ok, (21k A/D and soon to be 22k after I get Escobar demolisher later tonight)

I DID NOT SPEND ANY MONEY TO GET TPs, BUT PUT TIME AND EFFORT TO DO SO, AND TO HAVE THEM TAKEN AWAY JUST LIKE THAT IS TOTALLY WRONG

HERE ARE MY ASSUMPTIONS

1 - I had 91 TPs and this player took them ALL out in less than 10 minutes, which means he had to "use" gold on refills to attack over and over with the sole puspor as the names states blow up TPs
2 - If this "player" has enough real cash to spend on refill, then why are his stats so crappy?
3 - why is his HOOD an empty lot

again here are the pictures
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/spectra69/photo-16.png
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/spectra69/photo-17.png

Dipstik
11-03-2012, 07:51 PM
You're an idiot, op. if gree wanted to get rid of the TP, they would take them out of your inventory. It was never a guarantee that they would last after the event.

Trevor b. Trollin
11-03-2012, 07:55 PM
OP:

Typing large sections of text in caps is against forum guidelines. If you can't get your point across in normal text, it was a weak point to begin with.

CJ54
11-03-2012, 07:57 PM
if gree wanted to get rid of the TP, they would take them out of your inventory. It was never a guarantee that they would last after the event.

Or we'd adjust the consume rate (it's got the same consume rate as every other explosive and as far as I'm aware it'll stay that way). It's consumable, it isn't meant to stay forever, but we're also not just taking it back arbitrarily.

Anyway, I'd ask you guys to send in a ticket to report this guy (like normal for suspicious characters), but I'm here already so I'm on it.