PDA

View Full Version : I am officially boycotting MW!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-03-2012, 06:57 PM
TO: WHOM IT MAY CONCERN; Gree, Inc.
DATE: Saturday, 03 November 2012
SUBJECT: PERSONAL BOYCOTT against ALL Gree Games on all platforms.

Your company has ignored me, your customer, for far too long.
You take my custom for granted, ignore my requests, and expect to have it your way.
In a capitalist society, it doesn't work that way.
Things will change; otherwise my BOYCOTT will result in me BANISHING you from my life.
Effective immediately, I will BOYCOTT all of your games, including Modern War for one week.
If I don't see the changes I seek, I'll extend my ban each successive week.
If by the end of four weeks, you have not reacted to my entreaties, I'll PERMANENTLY BANISH you and your games.
I'll delete all of your games, and post the reasons for my doing so in the appropriate feedback forums available from the stores where you peddle your products.
I will encourage my friends and allies to BOYCOTT and BANISH your games, too.

- I request visible leader boards during all events for the entire duration of said events.
- I request all boosts to be visible to me.
- I request you immediately remove all “non-casualty glitch” accounts, because by giving them invincibility for FREE, you devalued my purchased products.
- Because YOU chose to devalue YOUR game, I am requesting an immediate 66% reduction in the retail price of all in game products on offer. :rolleyes:
- Until you reduce your prices by 66% (across the board), I will not make any purchases.
- I don’t NEED the items you sell, you do NEED my money.
- Or, you can continue GIFTING your products to the “non-casualty” glitchers. :rolleyes:
- I am instituting a one week BOYCOTT effective immediately on all my game play across ALL of your games. :cool:
- I will actively encourage others to decide if your game warrants their time, efforts, and funding.
- I will evaluate, on a weekly basis, what further actions I will employ; should you foolishly ignore my demands.

What do I mean by a BOYCOTT?
- I will not play any of your games during my boycott.
- I will NOT use any gold that I might have in my inventory.
- I will NOT make any in game purchases during the BOYCOTT period.
- I am taking these actions as a single entity, but will encourage and support others in their individual BOYCOTT of your game.
Regards, BOYCOTT 2 B FREE :mad:18801881

Jhenry02
11-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Does that include the forums?

bigflan
11-03-2012, 07:07 PM
You show em pun

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-03-2012, 07:09 PM
Please, take your sarcasm, nonsense, and silliness to another thread.

I don't think any of this is a joke.

You want to joke?

Start a joke thread.

Poopenshire
11-03-2012, 07:09 PM
Please everyone keep this a 1st page thread. We have tried this in the past but no one took it serious and always had excuses. Its time to put up or shut up folks.

bigflan
11-03-2012, 07:10 PM
Gree never has listened and will stay until they profit goes

Dry
11-03-2012, 07:10 PM
This is the big news ?

Poopenshire
11-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Gree never has listened and will stay until they profit goes

Yes and no. They listened and eased up the boss for higher level players. No when it comes to big underlying problems. We as players never gave them a reason to.

bigflan
11-03-2012, 07:13 PM
Yes and no. They listened and eased up the boss for higher level players. No when it comes to big underlying problems. We as players never gave them a reason to. If profit is falling they either listen to the players or just shut down the game

Procyon
11-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Nicely stated, PJ.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-03-2012, 07:16 PM
If profit is falling they either listen to the players or just shut down the game

So, they shut down a broken, useless game, so what?

Besides, read the tea leaves, why do you think they suddenly develop other games?

Why do you think a "slot machine" game is soon to be deployed?

This game is a "dead game playing".

Poopenshire
11-03-2012, 07:18 PM
I agree with that assessment. Thus goes all things.
You can only survive so long if your games are dying so quickly.
Its costs alot to program a new game. You need existing ones to pay for them.
CC threads show the samw contempt and several key players have quit this week as well.
These are troubling signs for a company as a whole.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-03-2012, 07:18 PM
If you agree, why not post your own boycott letter stating why you're boycotting and requesting your changes?

Whether they do, or whether they don't, matters not to me.

I am taking control of my life, my choices, and my wallet.

The government may pick my pocket, but I won't allow others to do the same.

bigflan
11-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Gree is falling I know it they do create more games but they are crap and if nothing changes we say bye I already have other games I play I just check this once of twice a day

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-03-2012, 07:21 PM
I am a professional.

I hold three degrees.

I am a retired Army Brigadier with 30 years of service to my nation.

I will not allow anyone to disrespect me and take my custom for granted.

Everyone has a choice where they spend their money and their time.

This game isn't addictive.

You don't need to play this game.

There are other things you can choose to do with your time and money.

CAPT.GIN
11-03-2012, 07:23 PM
All jokes aside... So does this mean you and all the pirates are boycotting?

bigflan
I am a professional.

I hold three degrees.

I am a retired Army Brigadier with 30 years of service to my nation.

I will not allow anyone to disrespect me and take my custom for granted.

Everyone has a choice where they spend their money and their time.

This game isn't addictive.

You don't need to play this game.

There are other things you can choose to do with your time and money.

I would buy myself a robot instead of playing MW

Dry
If you don't like this game ,, just quit the game and find a game that you like .and works for you
Nobody put a gun to ur head and told you to spent money on it !
And gree did respond to all my tickets
And if thy didn't answer urs ?
You must said something that make them not to answer

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-03-2012, 07:25 PM
If you don't like this game ,, just quit the game and find a game that you like .and works for you
Nobody put a gun to ur head and told you to spent money on it !
And gree did respond to all my tickets
And if thy didn't answer urs ?
You must said something that make them not to answer

Please try to contribute something relevant, thank you.

Dry
11-03-2012, 07:25 PM
Gin ,, I don't think you or we will ever get a honest answer !

bigflan
11-03-2012, 07:28 PM
I think if you really say that quit no ones stopping you

This game is slipping but due to feed its still succeeding when ferr stops its down for gree

CAPT.GIN
11-03-2012, 07:29 PM
Pirate justice please answer my question...

CAPT.GIN
11-03-2012, 07:30 PM
If the pirates quit buying gold and we get ferr to boycott buying gold and playing the game thats gonna pretty much kill the game... Poor cc mark will be jobless

Gambit12
11-03-2012, 07:31 PM
Please try to contribute something relevant, thank you.

So can i add your ally code # just for the weekend & you can remove me after that...

Edit: Or i'll remove you...either way

albeezy
11-03-2012, 07:33 PM
I hope you get what you are seeking PJ, or at least enough for you to stick around. Best of luck and thank you for taking a stand!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-03-2012, 07:38 PM
I hope you get what you are seeking PJ, or at least enough for you to stick around. Best of luck and thank you for taking a stand!I don't want or need anything. If they meet the demands, they'll benefit everyone. Frankly, with the onset of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's; I wouldn't be playing much anyway. And, I'm not accepting any allies. In fact, I'll be dropping 95% of my allies, soon.

bigflan
11-03-2012, 07:41 PM
I don't want or need anything. If they meet the demands, they'll benefit everyone. Frankly, with the onset of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's; I wouldn't be playing much anyway. And, I'm not accepting any allies. In fact, I'll be dropping 95% of my allies, soon.

Quit if you don't like it, it wont change

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-03-2012, 07:48 PM
Please, contribute something relevant. I'm not seeking advice. Read my letter, it a declarative letter. Why not start your own thread, and post anything you wish?
Quit if you don't like it, it wont change

Dry
11-03-2012, 07:51 PM
"Please, contribute something relevant. I'm not seeking advice. Read my letter, it a declarative letter. Why not start your own thread, and post anything you wish"

So why did you started this tread ?

Poopenshire
11-03-2012, 07:54 PM
Think of the players we lost becuase of the hackers and cheats. We lost Sia, JMC, and Stricker just to name a few. I know everyone lives i. Their own little world and dont look much further than the end of their noses but things have got to start changing.

Fl@sh
11-03-2012, 07:55 PM
I urged everyone to do this months ago. I stopped spending money months ago. I glad more people are on board now. Any other lurkers or forumites out there that spend ANY money, whether its $5 or $5k monthly, should be onboard. If you are not onboard, find another thread to post your non sense on.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-03-2012, 07:59 PM
I will only add, that my boycott letter is the first. I know of others who will be starting their own threads and posting their letters. This wasn't my idea. You'll be surprised when you learn who proposed this idea.

jeffrey
11-03-2012, 08:02 PM
People, let's unite and be strong on this cause. It is nice that PJ started this, and I hope Ferr and other heavy spenders would follow. :cool:

CAPT.GIN
11-03-2012, 08:03 PM
I will only add, that my boycott letter is the first. I know of others who will be starting their own threads and posting their letters. This wasn't my idea. You'll be surprised when you learn who proposed this idea.

I bet it was furr!!!

bigflan
11-03-2012, 08:13 PM
I only bought $20 worth of gold but I'm boycotting too

bigflan
11-03-2012, 08:13 PM
Think of the players we lost becuase of the hackers and cheats. We lost Sia, JMC, and Stricker just to name a few. I know everyone lives i. Their own little world and dont look much further than the end of their noses but things have got to start changing.
Jmc quit wow where was I when that happened

Poopenshire
11-03-2012, 08:28 PM
Jmc quit wow where was I when that happened
No one has seen him in a long time on the forum. I check his base from time to time and see very little activity. I think he may log on 1 or 2 times a day max. These are sure signes people are tired of the staus quo.

bigflan
11-03-2012, 08:30 PM
No one has seen him in a long time on the forum. I check his base from time to time and see very little activity. I think he may log on 1 or 2 times a day max. These are sure signes people are tired of the staus quo.Hmm I agree it looks like many high leveled people are quitting because of how there is not any new content

Thanos
11-03-2012, 08:40 PM
The best result is that it gets fixed. Boosts first and foremost! Why it's gone this long is beyond me. Don't advertise something that's not true.
I am def not a big gold spender and will never be hearing what I have for the last few months about the non working boosts. Why would I spend real money on something that doesn't work? DuHHH
I've seen the big spenders pulling their hair out because of this and it's really not cool at all because in all reality you would be upset as well gree. What if the shoe was on the other foot ehh?If I get booted then oh well,easy come easy go, but you guys that are trying to fight for us "wanna be"spenders at some point as well.
Ty guys for your efforts on this as I hope it works out for everyone. Gree included.
My bad PJ for saying my piece on your burdens but I wanted to let you all know that there are "little" people listening.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-03-2012, 08:49 PM
No one is less than another person.

We are ALL customers, and we're ALL being ignored, cheated, and take for granted.

As long as you allow them to abuse you, throw you useless trinkets, you'll never be respected or appreciated.

You'll only encourage them to cheat you more!

The best result is that it gets fixed. Boosts first and foremost! Why it's gone this long is beyond me. Don't advertise something that's not true. I am def not a big gold spender and will never be hearing what I have for the last few months about the non working boosts. Why would I spend real money on something that doesn't work? DuHHHI've seen the big spenders pulling their hair out because of this and it's really not cool at all because in all reality you would be upset as well gree. What if the shoe was on the other foot ehh?If I get booted then oh well,easy come easy go, but you guys that are trying to fight for us "wanna be"spenders at some point as well. Ty guys for your efforts on this as I hope it works out for everyone. Gree included.My bad PJ for saying my piece on your burdens but I wanted to let you all know that there are "little" people listening.

Ryans67
11-03-2012, 09:50 PM
Sounds great. I've always felt that the most effective boycott would be done on the leader board event, but this will be effective with enough support. Hitting their bottom line will speak the loudest.....

iamnasty
11-03-2012, 10:31 PM

You take my custom for granted, ignore my requests, and expect to have it your way.
Things will change; otherwise my BOYCOTT will result in me BANISHING you from my life.
Effective immediately, I will BOYCOTT all of your games, including Modern War for one week.
If by the end of four weeks, you have not reacted to my entreaties, I'll PERMANENTLY BANISH you and your games.
I'll delete all of your games, and post the reasons for my doing so in the appropriate feedback forums available from the stores where you peddle your products.

- I request visible leader boards during all events for the entire duration of said events.
- I request you immediately remove all “non-casualty glitch” accounts, because by giving them invincibility for FREE, you devalued my purchased products.
- Because YOU chose to devalue YOUR game, I am requesting an immediate 66% reduction in the retail price of all in game products on offer. :rolleyes:
- Until you reduce your prices by 66% (across the board), I will not make any purchases.
- Or, you can continue GIFTING your products to the “non-casualty” glitchers. :rolleyes:
- I am instituting a one week BOYCOTT effective immediately on all my game play across ALL of your games. :cool:
- I will actively encourage others to decide if your game warrants their time, efforts, and funding.
- I will evaluate, on a weekly basis, what further actions I will employ; should you foolishly ignore my demands.

- I am taking these actions as a single entity, but will encourage and support others in their individual BOYCOTT of your game.

Regards, BOYCOTT 2 B FREE :mad:

Pirate Joker, does not matter really what others said, they just don't see the BIG picture!!!
I know that you know whom am I, and i don't group up with anyone nor group, just an individual trying to enjoy the game, I might not be big player nor as strong as the pirates, navy, etc BUT i do agreed with you and with you all the way on this, shutting down MW now and will not play MW for a week, cheers buddy

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-03-2012, 10:36 PM
Thank you, sir.

Why don't you start a thread and post your official boycott letter?

In fact, if you agree with the boycott, post your letter in your thread.

You have a voice.

Use it, put the offender on notice.

Pirate Joker, does not matter really what others said, they just don't see the BIG picture!!! I know that you know whom am I, and i don't group up with anyone nor group, just an individual trying to enjoy the game, I might not be big player nor as strong as the pirates, navy, etc BUT i do agreed with you and with you all the way on this, shutting down MW now and will not play MW for a week, cheers buddy

FromAfar
11-03-2012, 10:58 PM
thats what i am thinkin... pun, between you and ferr, man, that's some bucks spent.

i work in an industry that involves computers and cash purchases. it is regulated and audited. make a mistake, and you are ripped a new one. GREE is getting away with robbery. if our stuff didn't work as advertised, we would be shutdown. in a heartbeat!

if i was spending CASH money, and i ain't, i would be truly perturbed.

good luck to you and all the goldies. hope you do get your satisfaction.

Sounds great. I've always felt that the most effective boycott would be done on the leader board event, but this will be effective with enough support. Hitting their bottom line will speak the loudest.....

iamnasty
11-03-2012, 11:12 PM
Thank you, sir.

Why don't you start a thread and post your official boycott letter?

In fact, if you agree with the boycott, post your letter in your thread.

You have a voice.

Use it, put the offender on notice.

Pirate Joker, done and we're on the same boat.........UNITED WE STAND AND STRONG !!!!!

Alaska Ken
11-04-2012, 01:50 AM
Thanks PJ and Ferr for starting this. I will also not purchase or spend any gold. I just recieved my monthly gold bonus, so it will be tempting, but it will sit there, unused. I think if enough gold buyers will actually do this Gree will notice it rather quickly. It may take longer then a week because heavy gold buyers normally have their bonus gold at the beginning of the month. The things we have been asking for are by no means unreasonable. Boost units would be expected to work by the average person. Posting the leaderboard at the end of the event only makes sense. Making all boosts visibly verifiable shouldn't be that difficult. And Gree should be able to check out a suspected hacker rather quickly.

Added:
Modern War is currently #25 on top grossing at the app store.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 01:56 AM
Thank you, for stepping up.
We are not idiots or children, and that is no excuse.
We are ALL customers, and we deserve to receive value for what we expend.
We all spend time and effort to enjoy what we have purchased.
Please start a thread and voice your concerns.
We all have concerns, let Gree know.
I also posted my feelings on Apple Store feedback area, as well as the Google Store.
I have an Android character, too.
Let the world know how you fell.

Thanks PJ and Ferr for starting this. I will also not purchase or spend any gold. I just recieved my monthly gold bonus, so it will be tempting, but it will sit there, unused. I think if enough gold buyers will actually do this Gree will notice it rather quickly. It may take longer then a week because heavy gold buyers normally have their bonus gold at the beginning of the month. The things we have been asking for are by no means unreasonable. Boost units would be expected to work by the average person. Posting the leaderboard at the end of the event only makes sense. Making all boosts visibly verifiable shouldn't be that difficult. And Gree should be able to check out a suspected hacker rather quickly.

Sugarymama
11-04-2012, 01:09 AM
I've been playing this game for nearly a year and have read complains very similar to this one. (I myself stopped buying gold months ago after realizing the game was built entirely around that) I know the forum is a place to express ideas, issues as well as communicate with other players. I also know that developers sometimes read the posts and respond. But, if this is a true boycott against the game and it's current state of operation, have you considered contacting their corporate headquarters (if you haven't done so already)? Any decisions concerning profit are made at that level and trickle down. Not to say that CC Mark and other developers don't try to do things to make the game fair, but I'm sure that isn't their only goal.

I worked in corporate America for many years, and no matter what an employee's individual function was, everyone had the same overall goal: profitability.

If this is a serious boycott, it may need to be escalated way beyond this forum.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 01:13 AM
That is being addressed privately.
I'm a lawyer, and a retired judge.
There are other attorneys involved.
We know our options.
All we're asking here is a show of support, and acclamation that each player will stand united.
We aren't soliciting advice, money, or anything other than public pronouncements.

I've been playing this game for nearly a year and have read complains very similar to this one. (I myself stopped buying gold months ago after realizing the game was built entirely around that) I know the forum is a place to express ideas, issues as well as communicate with other players. I also know that developers sometimes read the posts and respond. But, if this is a true boycott against the game and it's current state of operation, have you considered contacting their corporate headquarters (if you haven't done so already)? Any decisions concerning profit are made at that level and trickle down. Not to say that CC Mark and other developers don't try to do things to make the game fair, but I'm sure that isn't their only goal.

I worked in corporate America for many years, and no matter what an employee's individual function was, everyone had the same overall goal: profitability.

If this is a serious boycott, it may need to be escalated way beyond this forum.

Dhusagar
11-04-2012, 01:16 AM
Keep posting on boycott threads to keep them at the top of the board and visible (unlike the bear)!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 01:17 AM
Keep posting on boycott threads to keep them at the top of the board and visible (unlike the bear)!

That was funny. :o
Thanks for the chuckle.

Sugarymama
11-04-2012, 01:21 AM
That is being addressed privately.
I'm a lawyer, and a retired judge.
There are other attorneys involved.
We know our options.
All we're asking here is a show of support, and acclamation that each player will stand united.
We aren't soliciting advice, money, or anything other than public pronouncements.

Got it. If that's the case then I've been on board for a while. Stopped buying gold a long time ago. Good luck.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 01:27 AM
But, if you don't tell Gree, they won't know.
Stand with us, and start your thread.
Tell Gree what displeases you.
Tell them how they have failed you.
Tell them what you want them to do to satisfy you.
Please, stand with us, we need Gree to know that we all deserve better.

Got it. If that's the case then I've been on board for a while. Stopped buying gold a long time ago. Good luck.

Field Marshal Paul
11-04-2012, 02:12 AM
I' m supporting the boycott, and won't be spending, attacking or raiding this week...

Will post in a new thread if this site ever lets me start a thread

Thanks to PJ and Ferr for getting the ball rolling, come on guys.. Show your support.

And Dave.. "Royal Navy" aka PIRATE ATM, keep working on that iph, hopefully I ll be making a withdrawal in a week or 2 ;-)

Fl@sh
11-04-2012, 02:14 AM
You need 10 posts before you can start a new thread.

Bronson
11-04-2012, 02:14 AM
Field Marshall - you need 10 posts so go support everyone's boycott spam the add me thread then you can post your own thread

Bronson
11-04-2012, 02:15 AM
You need 10 posts before you can start a new thread.

Look at that - quick as a fl@sh!!!

Vballmadam
11-04-2012, 02:15 AM
I' m supporting the boycott, and won't be spending, attacking or raiding this week...

Will post in a new thread if this site ever lets me start a thread

Thanks to PJ and Ferr for getting the ball rolling, come on guys.. Show your support.

And Dave.. "Royal Navy" aka PIRATE ATM, keep working on that iph, hopefully I ll be making a withdrawal in a week or 2 ;-)

Good to see you post on the forum Field Marshall! You need either 5 or 10 posts before you can start a new thread.

Vballmadam
11-04-2012, 02:16 AM
You and Flash are too quick for this lady!

Bronson
11-04-2012, 02:17 AM
You and Flash are too quick for this lady!

Its getting late over there so we will let you off :)

Fl@sh
11-04-2012, 02:19 AM
I'm just happy I posted the correct answer.

And it's 4am where I'm at. This traveling mixed in with the time change is not cool.

Field Marshal Paul
11-04-2012, 02:29 AM
Thanks VBM... was a little perplexed, I'd better get working on a few posts then.... :-)

Harry Tuttle
11-04-2012, 03:03 AM
I'm announcing my support for the cause. After this post I'll post my own thread and spread it to the CC forum. Others who play the other Gree games might think about doing the same?

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 04:46 AM
All for one, one for all.

Ramshutu
11-04-2012, 05:55 AM
Not wanting to put a spanner in the works, but if you are really serious about getting things to change it would require more of an indefinite strike than a boycott until stuff is fixed.

Gree/funzio can absorb a small % loss in like-for-like monthly revenue, which I suspect is what would occur considering the number and contribution of the players boycotting, the time, gree potentially putting out a gold sale to make up for the loss later on in the month to encourage those who have boycotted to spend more later. Remember that there are new games out, and that gree will expecting revenue growth anyway

If you are serious, this needs to be either indefinite or at least a month long so that week by week fluctuations do not cancel themselves out.

Poopenshire
11-04-2012, 05:59 AM
Not wanting to put a spanner in the works, but if you are really serious about getting things to change it would require more of an indefinite strike than a boycott until stuff is fixed.

Gree/funzio can absorb a small % loss in like-for-like monthly revenue, which I suspect is what would occur considering the number and contribution of the players boycotting, the time, gree potentially putting out a gold sale to make up for the loss later on in the month to encourage those who have boycotted to spend more later. Remember that there are new games out, and that gree will expecting revenue growth anyway

If you are serious, this needs to be either indefinite or at least a month long so that week by week fluctuations do not cancel themselves out.

Youre respected in CC. Can you assist with us posting there? The bigger the strike the better. As you can see PUN is involves. If we can get CK and Thr Indians involved we can really show we are serious.

Товарищ
11-04-2012, 06:56 AM
PIRATE JUSTICE I've always liked to read your threads! They are whacky, colorful (figuratively and literally) some times informative and bring something very unique to this forum! Never understood the haters ridiculing and insulting you, they must be very dry and boring individuals... haha

This cause/thread is big respect to you, nothing less.
Even though I never gave GREE a penny, I would never even consider it with the inequality between the iOS and Android platforms.
If it's not too much, I'd like to add a couple points that apply to us Androiders:
1. Make events pop up at exactly the same time for everyone, not 1-2 days later for Android, not 1-2 days later for certain (randomly?) singled-out unlucky individuals!
2. We need to see the battlepoints too, it's very good we get the rank-rewards (unit + VP), but they arrive silently and we have no way of knowing when.
3. We want scratchers too.
4. Hooray for boss events arriving - good work! :D

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 07:00 AM
Thank you for your kind words. I like to have fun. Sadly, I can no longer ignore the obvious flaws and problems. Your concerns are valid. Please start a thread and let everyone know the problems with the android platform. I have a LLP on an android device, and you are correct. Please post a thread and lay out your issues with android ame play. Thank you so much.
PIRATE JUSTICE I've always liked to read your threads! They are whacky, colorful (figuratively and literally) some times informative and bring something very unique to this forum! Never understood the haters ridiculing and insulting you, they must be very dry and boring individuals... hahaThis cause/thread is big respect to you, nothing less.Even though I never gave GREE a penny, I would never even consider it with the inequality between the iOS and Android platforms.If it's not too much, I'd like to add a couple points that apply to us Androiders:1. Make events pop up at exactly the same time for everyone, not 1-2 days later for Android, not 1-2 days later for certain (randomly?) singled-out unlucky individuals!2. We need to see the battlepoints too, it's very good we get the rank-rewards (unit + VP), but they arrive silently and we have no way of knowing when.3. We want scratchers too.4. Hooray for boss events arriving - good work! :D

Товарищ
11-04-2012, 07:55 AM
Thank you for your kind words. I like to have fun. Sadly, I can no longer ignore the obvious flaws and problems. Your concerns are valid. Please start a thread and let everyone know the problems with the android platform. I have a LLP on an android device, and you are correct. Please post a thread and lay out your issues with android ame play. Thank you so much.
ARRR! You be welcome matey!
Here's my thread: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41501

Force10JC
11-04-2012, 07:59 AM
They could just decide to stop supporting their games at all.

Sakki
11-04-2012, 08:04 AM
Hi, I'm new to the forum but not new to mw.
I have the same problem.
Mine happened in the last crate event. I was in the top 250 but i didn't get my prize.
I know it may seem to be just a simple issue, but i expect GREE to be bound by their word.

I purchased gold to open those crates and will feel aggrieved if i do not get my prize.

I sent them two emails regarding this issue for over two weeks there has been no reply.
Which is appalling.

I can only imagine how you would feel.

Again i second that!!!!:mad:

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 08:07 AM
Thank you for offering your support. There are NO small issues or small customers. Everyone of us is important. I hope that Gree begins to see the forest despite the trees.
Hi, I'm new to the forum but not new to mw.I have the same problem. Mine happened in the last crate event. I was in the top 250 but i didn't get my prize.I know it may seem to be just a simple issue, but i expect GREE to be bound by their word.I purchased gold to open those crates and will feel aggrieved if i do not get my prize.I sent them two emails regarding this issue for over two weeks there has been no reply.Which is appalling.I can only imagine how you would feel.Again i second that!!!!:mad:

whackueddie
11-04-2012, 08:33 AM
GREE Player Experience Survey
---------------------------------------------
GREE is committed to providing the best player experience in the industry and your feedback will help us do that.

Please take a few minutes to let us know how we are doing.
----------------------------------------------
Feedback? You got it! I have been reporting hackers, stalkers,
perverts, players with the no casualty glitch etc. for a year
now. YOU have not resolved these issues. Gree is cheating
every honest customer in the game by allowing this to continue.
Recently reported a no casualty glitch player for the nth time...
received another "it has been looked into" response. Took
screen shots of the aforementioned no casualty glitch player
... attacked...waited for the counter attack...took more screen
shots...stats exactly the same...impossible without the glitch.
I will no longer play any of your games.
I will also contact my Apple Store customer representative
as well as my American Express platinum desk for a refund
on all Gree purchases.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-04-2012, 08:35 AM
FFP, you should Post this in a thread by itself. This is valuable information. It should be showcased for all to see. Thank you for stepping up.
GREE Player Experience Survey---------------------------------------------GREE is committed to providing the best player experience in the industry and your feedback will help us do that. Please take a few minutes to let us know how we are doing.----------------------------------------------Feedback? You got it! I have been reporting hackers, stalkers,perverts, players with the no casualty glitch etc. for a yearnow. YOU have not resolved these issues. Gree is cheating every honest customer in the game by allowing this to continue.Recently reported a no casualty glitch player for the nth time...received another "it has been looked into" response. Took screen shots of the aforementioned no casualty glitch player... attacked...waited for the counter attack...took more screen shots...stats exactly the same...impossible without the glitch. I will no longer play any of your games.I will also contact my Apple Store customer representativeas well as my American Express platinum desk for a refundon all Gree purchases.

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 07:08 PM

Regards, BOYCOTT 2 B FREE :mad:18801881

And this starts it.

Agent Orange
11-04-2012, 07:54 PM
Perhaps we should also have some sort of unified message on our walls for those not reading the forum to see. PUN posted something to my wall this afternoon that I reposted on another players wall but it might be good to have one unified message to show our solidarity.

Agent Orange
11-04-2012, 07:55 PM
I also found it interesting that CCM responded to Ferr's thread though not in a way that I was expecting unfortunately.

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Perhaps we should also have some sort of unified message on our walls for those not reading the forum to see. PUN posted something to my wall this afternoon that I reposted on another players wall but it might be good to have one unified message to show our solidarity.

AO, the unified message is boycott, if Greedy wants to sit down to discuss the matters with us, then we can select PJ and Ferr to represent us to hammer out a plan and schedule with Greedy. :eek:

JohnnyR
11-04-2012, 11:31 PM
This thread needs to be at the top of the heap.

Well done PJ. Three pages of boycotts.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-05-2012, 12:51 AM
You helped, my friend.

Dozens of us got us to this stage in the proceedings.

I'm now going to wait.

I've dropped most of my allies, as was suggested to us by our other co-conspirator.

Eventually, I'll stop with 50 allies.

I'm also going to clam up.

Effectively, I'll ban myself, but will continue to lurk.

It's time to do to our enemy, what our enemy has done to us for the past year, IGNORE them.

It's time to RUN SILENT & RUN DEEP!!!

This thread needs to be at the top of the heap.Well done PJ. Three pages of boycotts.

Rossco
11-05-2012, 04:45 AM
Haha cry more. U mad bro? Does it make u cry lol?

Fl@sh
11-05-2012, 05:25 AM
Haha cry more. U mad bro? Does it make u cry lol?The village idiot makes a triumphant return...

BigD@wg
11-05-2012, 05:38 AM
I also found it interesting that CCM responded to Ferr's thread though not in a way that I was expecting unfortunately.

Sadly, I fully expected that type of response.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-05-2012, 05:49 AM
When this is over, or perhaps when I declare my last day, I'll tell you some things that I've been asked not to speak about.

I can say now, that too many of you have trusted the wrong person for far too long.

BigD@wg
11-05-2012, 06:49 AM
When this is over, or perhaps when I declare my last day, I'll tell you some things that I've been asked not to speak about.

I can say now, that too many of you have trusted the wrong person for far too long.

Sounds like you have additional important insight that others need to know. Could you possibly share with me via PM?

Agent Orange
11-05-2012, 07:07 AM
Sounds like you have additional important insight that others need to know. Could you possibly share with me via PM?

PM on the forums is not secure.....

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-05-2012, 07:22 AM
People wear false faces and put on fake fronts.

It might be best to trust only those you really know.

That said, you need not worry about trusting someone that isn't taking your money.

If someone is taking your money, that person will say or do most anything to keep taking your money.

To some people, taking $10 is as important as taking $100.

XxGNUTxX
11-05-2012, 08:17 AM
No one is less than another person.

We are ALL customers, and we're ALL being ignored, cheated, and take for granted.

As long as you allow them to abuse you, throw you useless trinkets, you'll never be respected or appreciated.

You'll only encourage them to cheat you more!

nicely said buddy

BigD@wg
11-05-2012, 08:33 AM
PM on the forums is not secure.....

Nice to know. Thx AO

@PJ - oh I understand. Have just had my issues with certain individuals and was was wondering of similar experiences. No biggie. I will wait and see if you are able to divulge ...if you end up having to depart us.

Wdigeorge
11-05-2012, 12:43 PM
The village idiot makes a triumphant return...

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Ferr
11-05-2012, 12:48 PM
Guys keep on topic! ;)

Ace Ebb
11-05-2012, 03:14 PM
I wish someone should go after Gree with a lawyer. The actions of Gree if proven fact are fraudulent. Promising something (boost) in exchange for money and not providing is fraud!!

Rossco
11-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Another bottle of whine?. You should use the official complaint form for gree if your butthurt. You can find it below.

http://cdn.smokingmeatforums.com/3/30/30154564_butthurt_report_form.jpeg

whackueddie
11-05-2012, 04:41 PM
Crime City Mark...you have no right to close Ferr's alledged duplicate post...they were two separate
matters...not duplicate...we have an amendment to our constitution here in the USA...it is our first
amendment...FREEDOM OF SPEECH! ban me for those capital letters you full on NAZI!

Alaska Ken
11-05-2012, 05:15 PM
Crime City Mark...you have no right to close Ferr's alledged duplicate post...they were two separatematters...not duplicate...we have an amendment to our constitution here in the USA...it is our first amendment...FREEDOM OF SPEECH! ban me for those capital letters you full on NAZI!

I hope your ban starts soon.
Comments like that are not going to help any of us.

Jamsky
11-05-2012, 06:03 PM
Off topic:

Remember this name Blackstone he's a hacker so beware of him!

iamnasty
11-06-2012, 12:12 AM
Off topic:

Remember this name Blackstone he's a hacker so beware of him!

Blackstone or white stone, hackers is Gree problem, we're boycotting MW, they can hack or rack whatever they want!!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-06-2012, 12:27 AM
Blackstone or white stone, hackers is Gree problem, we're boycotting MW, they can hack or rack whatever they want!!

Brilliant, I admire people bright enough to not allow themselves to be distracted by bright, shiny, jingly baubles or trinkets.

I agree, we all should remain focused on our goal.

Now is not the time to sharpen your knives or grind your axes.

There'll be plenty of time for that, no matter what happens with our BOYCOTT.

JohnnyR
11-06-2012, 12:44 AM
Stayin' steady I see, PJ.

Right on man.

Glad to see you 'round and sound.

P.J.
11-06-2012, 02:21 AM
Hello PJ, I'm new to the forum, but now I play MW for almost a year .. I am familiar with the problems of the game .... then I will support the boycott! Promises are like soap bubbles ... swell and explode.

Harry Tuttle
11-06-2012, 02:26 AM
Lol you picked the BEST time to enter the forum with those initials :) Welcome to the forum. It isn't always this crazy around here. Benvenuto!

iamnasty
11-06-2012, 03:52 PM
I am Fivefingerpete and I approve this boycott

Five, welcome and cheers

Capt Dan DevGru
11-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Good one PUN!

jeffrey
11-06-2012, 06:00 PM
What, PUN is here too, I saw Pirate Jet, Commander B B, lord, George, who else? And a lot of pirates renamed their game ID, I am so confused.

Speed ump
11-06-2012, 07:08 PM
Number five is a alive.

Harry Tuttle
11-12-2012, 04:19 AM
2nd week. This is the one that started it all. How time flies. Thanks PJ!

Agent Orange
11-12-2012, 06:37 AM
High Five, Five and Spped!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-12-2012, 06:44 AM
This week I am implementing a new strategy.

It involves SILENCE and LURKING.

I'll also not be playing the broken, useless, make believe game.

Next week, the REAL fun begins.

Merry Christmas ho ho ho.

Vballmadam
11-12-2012, 07:14 AM
Good morning my one eyed, peg legged, no teeth, parrot toting, hook hand...come back! We haven't finished business yet. How can you just leave me like this....I'll be sad and lonely while you're away. Nothing to do but read the morning and nightly posts. The candle is still lit!