PDA

View Full Version : Impossible! 2 Cement Factory & 2 Naval Research...

Gambit12
11-03-2012, 06:30 PM
I just engaged a player with 2 Cement Factory & 2 Naval Research.. What!? How on earth he got a couple extra buildings..?? That's weird! this is not modern war anymore, its modern "Hack!"

General Soviet
11-03-2012, 06:40 PM
Any screenshots?

Gambit12
11-03-2012, 06:41 PM
Any screenshots?

Sure i will in a minute...

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg622/Swyn1221/5745686D-EDEE-46CC-BAD7-DF71C1C96ED5-720-0000004C83D6A173_zps9522197c.jpg

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg622/Swyn1221/5E2A92D4-0D2F-4B08-BAE1-A1A7D9E8EDDB-720-0000004C874793B8_zpsededa216.jpg

Poopenshire
11-03-2012, 06:54 PM
Its times like i truely believe this game is not salvagable. With UDID faker and an IP faker hackers will just keep creating accounts faster than they are taken down.

General Soviet
11-03-2012, 06:59 PM
The hackers just keep coming up with new ideas. It's ridiculous. First, it was unlimited gold and cash, now this.

Thanos
11-03-2012, 07:17 PM
Gambit did you attack him or just see it?
Reason I ask is that they might have switched images somehow.
I can't blame you if you didn't since how do win against a hacker?
Has me wondering if one of those doubles aren't really cash buildings on the coverup for some dumb reason.

Gambit12
11-03-2012, 07:22 PM
Gambit did you attack him or just see it?
Reason I ask is that they might have switched images somehow.
I can't blame you if you didn't since how do win against a hacker?
Has me wondering if one of those doubles aren't really cash buildings on the coverup for some dumb reason.

He drop a bomb on my base & i was luckily hiding in my armored piercing top secret area...

albeezy
11-03-2012, 07:27 PM
The hackers just keep coming up with new ideas. It's ridiculous. First, it was unlimited gold and cash, now this.
wonder if he gets 4% off of 99% of the cost of an upgrade or 1% off of 96% of the cost of an upgrade! LOL

Thanos
11-03-2012, 07:35 PM
He drop a bomb on my base & i was luckily hiding in my armored piercing top secret area...Dang dude that is screwed! Glad you made out alive bro.
Albeezy- hahahaha guess that guy will be the only one to know the answer to that!

albeezy
11-05-2012, 07:11 AM
The "extra" buildings are now removed. Just so you konw. Funny thing was I commented on his wall after seeing him post comments on another hacker's wall. Now all his comments are deleted and the "extra" buildings are deleted. hmmmm

jay_usher
11-05-2012, 07:49 AM
Al what lvl are u and ally number? I've not seen one hacker in this game

Poopenshire
11-05-2012, 07:59 AM

try a thread search. there are plenty of posts about them with evidence. people have been documententing them for a while. myself have run up against a few, not many mind you, but a few.

albeezy
11-05-2012, 07:59 AM
163 (soon to be 164). Bumped into my first few hackers recently (one had 55 GROm troopers and another 100+ advanced base builders)

Sugarymama
11-05-2012, 08:17 AM
Was the hacker (name, ID, etc.) reported to support?

albeezy
11-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Was the hacker (name, ID, etc.) reported to support?
Yes I sent a PM to CCM

Agent Orange
11-05-2012, 09:07 AM
Problem is, those are the obvious visible hacks. It's the invisible hacks that we can't easily detect that are the real problem. Still waiting on a response about a skill point hacker I found.

albeezy
11-05-2012, 09:12 AM
Problem is, those are the obvious visible hacks. It's the invisible hacks that we can't easily detect that are the real problem. Still waiting on a response about a skill point hacker I found.
How do you find a skill point hacker? Ridiculously low stats but wins all the time?

Everson25
11-05-2012, 09:18 AM
Problem is, those are the obvious visible hacks. It's the invisible hacks that we can't easily detect that are the real problem. Still waiting on a response about a skill point hacker I found.hey Agent Orange! How are you doing? Congrat on your 1 year playing this game. Am I right?

I know what's skill point, but how do you know it's a skill point hacker? We can't see skill points from rivals. Is it because a player on a attack will always lose? But then, wouldn't it be just a glitch like many others?

mickymacirl
11-05-2012, 10:36 AM
hey Agent Orange! How are you doing? Congrat on your 1 year playing this game. Am I right?

I know what's skill point, but how do you know it's a skill point hacker? We can't see skill points from rivals. Is it because a player on a attack will always lose? But then, wouldn't it be just a glitch like many others?

There are other ways to calculate someone's skill points.

And you have been able build the same building twice and three times since the game started... its nothing new.

Miner
11-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Gambit -- you shouldn't have titled this thread "Impossible". In MW, all things are possible. Though many things should not be possible.

Agent Orange
11-06-2012, 12:37 PM
hey Agent Orange! How are you doing? Congrat on your 1 year playing this game. Am I right?

Hi, thanks! Yes these guys are very hard to detect but one of the clues is they can attack and beat one of my LLP's that has put most of their skill points into defence and their attack stats are 10,000 lower than my LLP's defence. So even if they put all their attack into skill points I should be able to fend them off.

Also my LLP had higher attack skill points vs their defence so if this player had put all their skill points into attack they would should not have had enough in defence yet they won a few rounds until I nerfed their boost.

The other thing that was interesting was that they did not appear to loose any units when I won attacks and raids yet when they attacked and raided I watched my units vaporize. I've been testing theories on glitchers for several months. My observation is that you can recreate a form of no casualty glitch by going all in with attack skill points but having zero defence which is another reason why I am suspecting a skill point hacker.

And yes albeezy that is another way that a skill point hacker might show up. It's a tough call because we can't see the players server files (I think...) to be 100% positive but based on a few clues I would say it's very likely. Oh and the fact that I was reading on a website details on how to hack your skill points though the latest version of the app is supposed to fix this but if the person was using an older version of the app....

Agent Orange
11-06-2012, 12:38 PM
Gambit -- you shouldn't have titled this thread "Impossible". In MW, all things are possible. Though many things should not be possible.

No kidding eh Miner. :mad: