PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help explain this to me...?

Cricket
11-03-2012, 04:03 PM
So I logged on to check on my camper account after a soccer game and found that on my (formerly) undefeated account, I had my very first loss... A bit disheartening after going 481 rounds without one. The person also stole used up all 7 of my remaining TP bombs as well (6 in one fight that I lost apparently...?) What I found even more interesting though, as I went to their account, they had 1271 attack to my 7350 defense. I'm assuming they had stacked up on TP themselves, and unless they were losing about 2+ a fight it didn't make any sense. The strangest part of it all was that the person was 17 levels above me... 41 while I was 24, and had only won 134 fights and lost 34.
This person also has 41 sniper rifles (150k ea.) and has over 4.85 million of unprotected cash with no buildings whatsoever in their hood.
Do you guys think I'm dealing with a cheater here? or just someone who's dropped a few hundred IRL dollars to get their account to how it is now? and if so, how should I proceed?

(P.S.: I'd upload pics but don't have any software to upload/cross out names.)

Ramshutu
11-03-2012, 04:11 PM
1.) Are you playing on android? If so, if you are a low level player with more allies than you can use, the game can sometimes inflate your A/D.

2.) When he attacked you, was there any green (IE did you win any of the attacks).

3.) TP can go very quickly, for someone who has equal stats to myself, I have dropped a lot of stats like that. It is possible that he had higher stats, but then lost them between beating you and you inspecting him.

4.) As for the level difference, is there any chance you attacked him previously? You could have stayed on hisnews feed or a little while as he levelled up. I have done this a number of times to different people.

5.) For the snipers, on their own they don't mean much, he could have won the 10m scratcher prize, which may explain what you are seeing. If he has a pattern of this type of thing, lots of RP items, lots of higher cash items, this would be more suspicious.

On the whole, given what you are seeing, I think this guy gets 1.5/5 raised eyebrows, there are more than a couple of coincidences that could realistically occur, but no cut and dry evidence. I would just keep an eye on him, and see how his stats develop over the next few days. If they go massively north, and starts to look suspicious then report him.

Cricket
11-03-2012, 04:18 PM
I'm on IOS and I did win several which is why I hesitated on reporting. I didn't think about the scratcher aspect to it but it does make sense. And I did not attack this person previously.
And now I notice that he has 40 bulldozers and 31 machete's.... so maybe two 6x cash scratchers and one 10m one...?
Joking... I'm going to report because the bulldozers should be out of his level anyways right?

Oh and also their name suggested that they only blew up supplies of tp... no specifics though :p

Ramshutu
11-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Yeah, Report him...

Cricket
11-03-2012, 04:24 PM
and I do that by just sending in a ticket with as much info about them as possible?

Ramshutu
11-03-2012, 04:27 PM
Yeah.

Include their name, current level. If you can check their wall to see if they have posted their invite code that helps as well. Put as much information as you can, including the items they had before, and after, cash, etc and why you beleive that their account is suspicious.

You will get a standard email back in a little bit, and nothing will appear to happen. Ever. Well, at least most of the time.

TonySpaghetti
11-03-2012, 04:27 PM
The moral of this story is: nothing good ever comes from watching a soccer game.

Coldjoey
11-03-2012, 04:31 PM
You are best to get his number. If its not on his wall you may have to befriend him
"Wow you beat me good, bro. your stats are great can I join your mob, what's your number my friend"
This should work unless he's also reading this forum or has cheated and been reported before

Cricket
11-03-2012, 04:41 PM
The moral of this story is: nothing good ever comes from watching a soccer game.
whoa... I was playing... haha

Kissnight
11-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Got the same issue here. Been hit by a guy which my device cannot show its name. Well That is not the point.

The point is.
I. Lost. 60 + TP in a single robbery. ( Which I believe it is at least 80+ fail robbery try by him)
coz his stats really sucks, and I found he is 11 levels higher than me!!!!!

Cricket
11-03-2012, 04:42 PM
You are best to get his number. If its not on his wall you may have to befriend him
"Wow you beat me good, bro. your stats are great can I join your mob, what's your number my friend"
This should work unless he's also reading this forum or has cheated and been reported before

good idea. sent it to him and currently refusing to attack him to get some of the money I lost back... 4.85m cash is tempting for a low level like me...
I also sent in a ticket with his name and level and will send another regarding their number if I get it.

TonySpaghetti
11-03-2012, 04:54 PM
whoa... I was playing... haha

Same thing. :D

Got the same issue here. Been hit by a guy which my device cannot show its name. Well That is not the point.

The point is.
I. Lost. 60 + TP in a single robbery. ( Which I believe it is at least 80+ fail robbery try by him)
coz his stats really sucks, and I found he is 11 levels higher than me!!!!!

I don't see why everyone keeps complaining about lost toilet paper. They weren't meant to stick around.

k0de
11-03-2012, 05:19 PM
On the whole, given what you are seeing, I think this guy gets 1.5/5 raised eyebrows
I think the real question should be- FIVE EYEBROWS, WTF?!?

Ramshutu
11-03-2012, 05:21 PM
I think the real question should be- FIVE EYEBROWS, WTF?!?

5 x
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Hhsd3bSzvyM/UEWg9N4KtvI/AAAAAAAAOpw/5fGSLn7JzA4/s1600/spock-eyebrow1.png

Coldjoey
11-05-2012, 12:46 PM
5 x
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Hhsd3bSzvyM/UEWg9N4KtvI/AAAAAAAAOpw/5fGSLn7JzA4/s1600/spock-eyebrow1.png
I still chuckling