PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news from PUN within the next 36 hours!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-02-2012, 04:24 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, stand by for a big announcement within the next 36 hours. :rolleyes:

PUN will issue a declaration that will shake the entire Modern War landscape to its very core.

Don't ask, we ain't talking. :confused:

But, we now have a special guest, and a new honorary partner, :cool: who will be joining us in our efforts to once more, change the entire Modern War landscape.

At the appointed hour, scan the forum, as well our respective in game walls, for this Modern War shattering revelation. :mad:

United we are strong, divided we are victims.

marebear
11-02-2012, 04:31 PM
Well hit me again so I have a direct line to your base. 😁

Bronson
11-02-2012, 04:34 PM
You have a new matey do you matey?

Ranger4Life
11-02-2012, 04:35 PM
Guessing Ferr is the "honorary partner"?

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-02-2012, 04:36 PM
You have a new matey do you matey?

This is big, very big.

It is also serious, and we are no longer going to be victims.

Just stand by, we will release our statement and seek everyone's support.

As usual, we do this for you.

Bronson
11-02-2012, 04:39 PM
This is big, very big.

Of course you do and I don't expect anything less from you PJ! Maybe you should change your name from Pirates to the Samaritans?

Gambit12
11-02-2012, 04:41 PM
Yah right...

Bronson
11-02-2012, 04:42 PM
And do we really have to wait a day and a half?

PM me you big tease!!!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-02-2012, 06:13 PM
Bronson, we're not teasing. We are serious. This is no joke. It is no hoax. Soon, very soon.

jeffrey
11-02-2012, 08:06 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, stand by for a big announcement within the next 36 hours. :rolleyes:

PUN will issue a declaration that will shake the entire Modern War landscape to its very core.

But, we now have a special guest, and a new honorary partner, :cool: who will be joining us in our efforts to once more, change the entire Modern War landscape.

At the appointed hour, scan the forum, as well our respective in game walls, for this Modern War shattering revelation. :mad:

Let's me take guess, Ferr abandons his lonely ranger flag and wears the special pirate panty.

Jhenry02
11-02-2012, 08:18 PM
I'm going with an alliance between Royal Navy and pirates.

andy_xyz2004
11-02-2012, 08:21 PM
I'm going with an alliance between Royal Navy and pirates.

Jack sparrow ??

iamnasty
11-02-2012, 11:04 PM
This is big, very big.

Pirate Joker, if my guess is correct, you can count me in

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Pirate Joker, if my guess is correct, you can count me inAfter we do the big reveal, let's hope thousands of us come together in complete agreement.

Dhusagar
11-02-2012, 11:29 PM

Someone give him his medicines!

Agent Orange
11-03-2012, 06:24 AM
Finally something interesting to read in the forum! Thank you PJ.

iamnasty
11-03-2012, 06:29 AM
After we do the big reveal, let's hope thousands of us come together in complete agreement.

UNITED WE STAND AND STRONG, cheers to all

CAPT.GIN
11-03-2012, 07:54 AM
the breaking news is......

THAT I CAPT.GIN WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS THE NEW LEADER OF THE PIRATES!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA....

THAT IS ALL PEOPLE PLEASE MOVE ON.

Crime City Mark
11-03-2012, 12:41 PM
the breaking news is......

THAT I CAPT.GIN WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS THE NEW LEADER OF THE PIRATES!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA....

THAT IS ALL PEOPLE PLEASE MOVE ON.

Ditch the caps and the size.

Poopenshire
11-03-2012, 01:02 PM
What ever your planning I cannot wait to see it.

Dhusagar
11-03-2012, 01:05 PM
The OT "smacks" of a jay-the-robber thread - lots of promises in the future, but nothing ever delivered. Just more trolling.

If you have an announcement, just announce it! Until then, it is just so much more hot air.

Auspex
11-03-2012, 01:28 PM
Hmm... I don't know if I'd call PJ on trolling, he does catch a lot of replies and certainly evokes an emotional response from some but not trolling or at least far better quality of trolling that actually makes the forums a must.

If it weren't for PJ I'd probably visit once a week or so. With a 36 hour notice I have time to make sure my popcorn stock is good and chill some drinks.

Sugarymama
11-03-2012, 02:25 PM
Jack sparrow ??

Hey Andy! I saw you wrote on my wall. I replied to you, but I don't think we're allies. Add me if you like: 817 094 831. Chat with you soon!

albeezy
11-03-2012, 02:41 PM
Are you guys all starting free player llps?

Fl@sh
11-03-2012, 02:43 PM
Are you guys all starting free player llps?You got the free word correct.

Ranger4Life
11-03-2012, 02:46 PM
You got the free word correct.

My guess is the same as yours.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-03-2012, 02:47 PM
Seven hours until we release the big news. Trust me, you'll see. I'll tease it, there will be more than one announcement from more than one player.

HINT: Have you noticed a decrease in activity? Get used to it, there are ghost towns, aren't there?

Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you must do something.

Dr. Dengus
11-03-2012, 02:52 PM
Seven hours until we release the big news. Trust me, you'll see. I'll tease it, there will be more than one announcement from more than one player.

HINT: Have you noticed a decrease in activity? Get used to it, there are ghost towns, aren't there?

So roughly the start of the 4th quarter of the Arizona St. and Oregon St. game.

Bronson
11-03-2012, 03:06 PM

I will be asleep but if the news is earth shattering enough I will hear it.

Commander Vador
11-03-2012, 03:09 PM
[QUOTE=PIRATE JUSTICE;471697]Seven hours until we release the big news. Trust me, you'll see. I'll tease it, there will be more than one announcement from more than one player.

So that mean that you still have a few hours to give us access to your wall!

Vador 955417644

Dry
11-03-2012, 03:14 PM
I didn't sleep all nite ,just thinking about the big news ..

Ramshutu
11-03-2012, 05:04 PM
Woah, woah, woah. Hold on fellas.

Do you think it is wise to just spring this announcement on us? You should have given at least 48 hours warning that You are about to post a 36hr heads up that you will announce that in 24 hours you will be able to post that some news is coming tommorow.

albeezy
11-03-2012, 05:05 PM

Do you think it is wise to just spring this announcement on us? You should have given at least 48 hours warning that You are about to post a 36hr heads up that you will announce that in 24 hours you will be able to post that some news is coming tommorow.
This is priceless! Where you at PJeezy?

Hivesy
11-03-2012, 05:29 PM

That is funny, and fcuking true.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-03-2012, 05:31 PM
As former president Nixon said on November 7, 1962, following his loss to Democratic

incumbent Pat Brown in the 1962 California gubernatorial election; before 100 reporters

at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, "you don't have Nixon to kick around any more, because,

gentlemen, this is my last press conference."

300 minutes and counting, tick, tick, tick ...

Dry
11-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Pj is qwiting the game ?

albeezy
11-03-2012, 05:36 PM
As former president Nixon said on November 7, 1962, following his loss to Democratic

incumbent Pat Brown in the 1962 California gubernatorial election; before 100 reporters

at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, "you don't have Nixon to kick around any more, because,

gentlemen, this is my last press conference."

300 minutes and counting, tick, tick, tick ...

Will members of the PRESS, such as the FORUM's embedded reporter albeezy, be allowed to ask questions following the prepared statements by the participants in the press conference? LOL

Something like this:
albeezy: "PJeezy, the title of this thread is breaking news in next 36 hours. 25 hours later you posted that the news would come out in five more hours. Why did you decide to not make the battlezones wait the full 36 hours?"

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-03-2012, 05:50 PM
Okay, I'll play.

In the interest of informing the public.

We hadn't expected the public to be so interested.

I'll post my statement within the hour.

There will be others making statements, too.

Because so many have asked, I'll tell all within the next 60 minutes.

Why?

I don't wish to be disturbed during the Oregon State game later tonight.

Will members of the PRESS, such as the FORUM's embedded reporter albeezy, be allowed to ask questions following the prepared statements by the participants in the press conference? LOLSomething like this:albeezy: "PJeezy, the title of this thread is breaking news in next 36 hours. 25 hours later you posted that the news would come out in five more hours. Why did you decide to not make the battlezones wait the full 36 hours?"

albeezy
11-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Okay, I'll play.

In the interest of informing the public.

We hadn't expected the public to be so interested.

I'll post my statement within the hour.

There will be others making statements, too.

Because so many have asked, I'll tell all within the next 60 minutes.

Why?

I don't wish to be disturbed during the Oregon State game later tonight.

albeezy: "PJeezy, who do you think will win the Oregon State game and what is your prediction on the final score??"

Procyon
11-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Really looking forward to this PJ and thanks for bumping up the timing, but PLEASE make the content clear. Perhaps it's my ignorance to some of these topics but sometimes I feel like I'm trying to solve a Knights Templar cipher. I don't want to miss a thing.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-03-2012, 07:00 PM
I posted my announcement.

I am boycotting the game.

Others will be joining me.

You want action, you don't beg, you take action.

Dogs beg for bones, people buy what they need.

Procyon
11-03-2012, 07:02 PM
That certainly is clear.

jeffrey
11-03-2012, 07:57 PM

You got our support, PJ, we are with PJ and the rest of PUN, you are a honorable bunch afterall

iamnasty
11-03-2012, 10:01 PM

PJ, please clarify what to do, stop playing totally? Not participate in events ?? Etc??
I do support you in this but please clarify in details and what is the action?
Cheers