PDA

View Full Version : What happened here?

honeybadger
11-02-2012, 11:51 AM
My stats were @ 109k and now 50k. I figured the TP got removed from inventory but noticed i had 40 left? I check my feed and every item is scrubbed except for an attack by some player 00000000000000. No fight results except that i won.

Dipstik
11-02-2012, 11:55 AM
Well that player attacked you at least 30-40 times without winning if that means anything. Your news feed wasn't "scrubbed," it was entirely taken up by one player attacking you over and over without a single victory to break up the losses.

In case anyone is reading this who still insists on believing that you spam someone's news feed more by alternating between attacks and robberies, pay attention. You're wrong.

honeybadger
11-02-2012, 12:01 PM
Hmm okay. I thought you could only hit a person 10x. He cut my atk in half. Lol. Usually it tells me how many explosives i lost.

dudeman
11-02-2012, 12:05 PM
Well that player attacked you at least 30-40 times without winning if that means anything. Your news feed wasn't "scrubbed," it was entirely taken up by one player attacking you over and over without a single victory to break up the losses.

In case anyone is reading this who still insists on believing that you spam someone's news feed more by alternating between attacks and robberies, pay attention. You're wrong.

Where in the OP was there any mention of robberies?

Robberies are not attacks and do not get grouped into the "you were attacked by" stories.

http://www.strangekidsclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/jason-x-face-smash.gif

honeybadger
11-02-2012, 12:15 PM
In retrospect i guess it was unwise to leave 39mil unbanked and hoping i could hold my TP castle for next boss. He came at me like a honey badger not caring or anything. Not sure i should retaliate or start up a mafia with this pri!ck.

TwoFingers
11-02-2012, 12:28 PM
Went from 80k to 50k yesterday morning between 7am to 10am. Event times was scrubbed except one attacker that I won and I lost over 50+TP rolls from my inventory. Contacted Support who advised me to restart my game/phone and then went on to state that the TP rolls are a consumable item and will get used up. After I tried the game/phone restart they are still missing and my follow up email to support has gone unanswered. Guess I wasn't the only one.

TZora
11-02-2012, 12:34 PM
Contacting support is your best option..

BOS
11-02-2012, 12:45 PM
There is no need to contact support. This is a valid tactic to remove ones excess TP inventory. If they attack and lose, or rob and lose, TP is still consumed.

mxz
11-02-2012, 12:46 PM
Contacting support is your best option..I get the feeling you're the type of person who contacts support every time you lose...

Guys, do not contact support about losing consumable explosives.

BOS
11-02-2012, 12:48 PM
I get the feeling you're the type of person who contacts support every time you lose...

Now I know why it takes support longer to resolve valid issues...

TZora
11-02-2012, 12:55 PM
Now I know why it takes support longer to resolve valid issues...
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?40926-Thread-to-thank-Support-Staff

Deluxe
11-02-2012, 01:00 PM
There is no need to contact support. This is a valid tactic to remove ones excess TP inventory. If they attack and lose, or rob and lose, TP is still consumed.

Yah i wiped one guy of almost 150 tp in a single robbery/attack sweep...i lost a lot of attempts before his stats came down and i started winning more but end result was simply more attacks=more consumed tp...150 tp is 75k stat decrease and it took me 3-4 minutes...could easily have happened to you

Dipstik
11-02-2012, 01:11 PM
Where in the OP was there any mention of robberies?

Robberies are not attacks and do not get grouped into the "you were attacked by" stories.

Swing and a miss.

BOS
11-02-2012, 01:19 PM
Yah i wiped one guy of almost 150 tp in a single robbery/attack sweep...i lost a lot of attempts before his stats came down and i started winning more but end result was simply more attacks=more consumed tp...150 tp is 75k stat decrease and it took me 3-4 minutes...could easily have happened to you

Lol, what makes you think it hasn't been...all day :cool:

honeybadger
11-02-2012, 02:12 PM
This guy is relentless. He just took some swings at my night clubs and another few pops at my unbanked cash. I'm not sure at what point this he thinks hes going to win? I cant attack him..yet.

I was never going to support with this. I did get a laugh that when someone did the response was to restart the phone. You know they spend exactly no time investigating it.

Lucky4u
11-02-2012, 06:29 PM
There goes that fake TP stats.....

CCMug
11-02-2012, 07:17 PM
:confused::confused::confused: this expression is lovely :confused:

honeybadger
11-05-2012, 04:00 AM
Alright so quick update on this. I did end up going to support on this and the player has been banned. At the time he hit me with 2K atk (level 80)?? Weakest I've seen in a long time. The next day I'm painted red from this guy...48K atk. He's got a garage full of excelero's and RPG's. 200+ of each. Even if he won a respect scratcher he didn't have access to get those items.

I've demanded that my W/L record be restored, my nearly 1Million returned, and all the Toilet Paper and other explosives be returned to inventory immediately. I don't even really care about those things but feel like I should get back what I was cheated out of. No idea if an additional 61K atk helps me in this boss event.

I'm not holding my breath but I do think the response or lack there of will be what gets me giving up on this game. Found myself only logging in once Sunday and really not caring what happened to the NC's. It's disappointing just how they address hacking/cheating in this game and the players that are impacted by it.

Dhusagar
11-05-2012, 04:19 AM
My stats were @ 109k and now 50k. I figured the TP got removed from inventory but noticed i had 40 left? I check my feed and every item is scrubbed except for an attack by some player 00000000000000. No fight results except that i won.

Had the same attacker do the same thing to me. Was on level 93 - 30 mins later he moved to level 191. Seems to be targeting people with lots of TP. I wondered if it was a Gree employee cleaning up. I know the same attacker has hit a number of ppl

Dhusagar
11-05-2012, 04:22 AM
I get the feeling you're the type of person who contacts support every time you lose...

MXZ - I have a lot of respect for your posts, but this guy managed to rob me with 20k stats to my c70k (not counting the TP). Add to that the levelling this guy can do and there is no doubt that it is a hack. I do not mind losing to someone legit, but get really annoyed with all the hackers in the game!

Tomatoneverdie
11-05-2012, 04:27 AM

This 00000000000000 from nowhere burned up 20 of my TP as well. Weird thing is, she apparently has a lot of money unbanked so I "won" a total of 600,000, which I assumed is from 20 fail attempts....

Idiokus
11-05-2012, 04:46 AM
Hey everybody...Yup strange stuff is going on! Me too I've been getting attacked by players that are not on rival list or
Have 3 to 4 times less attack and defense. I'm trying to hurry up and get the Boss before all TP is gone! I hardly get attacked on my level, I have pretty good stats. Funny to see all the green stating I won yet my attacker managed to take 5 to 6 rolls per hit! Oh well I was expecting this...nevertheless I enjoyed TP drops during event!! I hope they bring them back for other events in near future:-)

Kissnight
11-05-2012, 04:47 AM
This 00000000000000 from nowhere burned up 20 of my TP as well. Weird thing is, she apparently has a lot of money unbanked so I "won" a total of 600,000, which I assumed is from 20 fail attempts....
Ah... I have seen this name in my news. It is still on my wall shown like 3 days ago, I won only a total of 79 bucks.

honeybadger
11-05-2012, 05:01 AM
F'n Gree. Today seems like good a day as any to end the madness. Remember Remember the 5th of November.

Dipstik
11-05-2012, 05:18 AM
F'n Gree. Today seems like good a day as any to end the madness. Remember Remember the 5th of November.

Ummm... If gree headquarters blows up, the authorities will know where to look.

Elastic Earl
11-05-2012, 05:28 AM
I can confirm i was hit by the same hacker and friends of mine over 50 levels higher were also hit by this person. We shared screen shots and it is the same player who is capable of seeing all levels. I am below level 100 when this player hit me and his inventory had thousands of RPG's and Exeleros in it. Glad to hear they caught him.

Kissnight
11-05-2012, 05:29 AM
Ummm... If gree headquarters blows up, the authorities will know where to look.
Where? By a giant henchman weaponed with giant toilet paper (a fresh used one) ?

sister morphine
11-05-2012, 05:30 AM
Had the same attacker do the same thing to me. Was on level 93 - 30 mins later he moved to level 191. Seems to be targeting people with lots of TP. I wondered if it was a Gree employee cleaning up. I know the same attacker has hit a number of ppl
Fascinating. The same person took 20 TP off me yesterday - level 127. If they've been banned I might see if I can get them restored. I don't mind losing stuff but not to cheaters

Elastic Earl
11-05-2012, 05:58 AM
Fascinating. The same person took 20 TP off me yesterday - level 127. If they've been banned I might see if I can get them restored. I don't mind losing stuff but not to cheaters

Agree. Any lost money or items due to a cheater should be restored. They should be consumed in normal game play with legit players.

Dhusagar
11-05-2012, 06:15 AM
Agree. Any lost money or items due to a cheater should be restored. They should be consumed in normal game play with legit players.

I heard hell froze over the same time as support did anything useful!

mxz
11-05-2012, 08:45 AM
To my knowledge support has never restored items that were lost due to cheaters - why do you believe flooding them with tickets is going to change that? If anything it's likely to just further anger them.

Report the cheater and move on. Sending tickets for low probability returns is only keeping people who have actual problems from getting them fixed and preventing other cheaters from being banned.

Dhusagar
11-05-2012, 08:57 AM
Still operating at level 193 as of 3 hours ago.

honeybadger
11-05-2012, 09:42 AM
I would say if it's something you care about than keep flooding non-stop until we see signs of a pulse. I would hope they are angry as it would be better than what feels like a should shrug response to the scope of the cheating/hacking that plagues this game and those impacted by it.

Instead of reaching for Advil they should be looking to take care of themselves in a way that prevents these things from happening.

As a gamer though I think I've pretty much reached the indifferent, I don't care stage. Collections times passing and me just occupying my time with something else.

Cheers to those still fighting the fight or enjoying the game.

Tomatoneverdie
11-05-2012, 04:36 PM
Ah... I have seen this name in my news. It is still on my wall shown like 3 days ago, I won only a total of 79 bucks.

Lol, guess I am the lucky one here....

spectra
11-05-2012, 04:47 PM
what seems to be "funny" here is that ONLY TPs GET consumed

the same happened to me, a guy attacked me within 10 minutes god know how many times and took all 91 TPs I had
what is suspicious and posted a thread that was closed by CJ54 right away, is that I have over 300+ explosives and none of them were "consumed"

Either TPs have a "very high" consumable rate, but as per CJ54 they all have the same rate, the WHY only TPs are getting consume with all these players being attacked?????

PawnXIIX
11-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Either TPs have a "very high" consumable rate, but as per CJ54 they all have the same rate, the WHY only TPs are getting consume with all these players being attacked?????

TP has a 1% consume rate.

In comparison, this is a rate that is 40x higher than the consume rate of napalm.
It has 200x the consume rate of land mines.

If i'm reading that right, which I believe I am - MXZ, care to back me up or yell at me?

mxz
11-05-2012, 05:05 PM
TP has a 1% consume rate.

In comparison, this is a rate that is 40x higher than the consume rate of napalm.
It has 200x the consume rate of land mines.
L
If i'm reading that right, which I believe I am - MXZ, care to back me up or yell at me?TP has a consumption rate of 1. As in, 100%.

PawnXIIX
11-05-2012, 05:07 PM
TP has a consumption rate of 1. As in, 100%.

Well no isn't it 1%? The consume percent is 1.0, so I read that as 1%?

I can see both sides of it, and yours seems more likely

honeybadger
11-05-2012, 05:10 PM
The high consumption rate doesnt explain how i have 1 roll left after multiple robberies and attacks? Was there a 1 roll non-consumable explosive prize?

PawnXIIX
11-05-2012, 05:12 PM
The high consumption rate doesnt explain how i have 1 roll left after multiple robberies and attacks? Was there a 1 roll non-consumable explosive prize?

No that probably means that you haven't used that toilet paper in the calculations of your stats. It means that your stats without the toilet paper would have been enough to defeat the rival successfully. The only time it would be consumed is when it is required to defeat the rival, including the extra calculation from the random factor.

Elastic Earl
11-05-2012, 05:21 PM
The player in question that attacked everyone on all levels had less than 20,000 attack when i was hit.
My defense without TP was right around 100,000. 250,000 defense with TP approximate numbers. by the end of the day i went from 344 TP to 61 TP. I never lost a robbery or attack from the player but he blew up 15 TP per attempt. Pawn does that sound logical based on your assumptions above?

PawnXIIX
11-05-2012, 05:25 PM
The player in question that attacked everyone on all levels had less than 20,000 attack when i was hit.
My defense without TP was right around 100,000. 250,000 defense with TP approximate numbers. by the end of the day i went from 344 TP to 61 TP. I never lost a robbery or attack from the player but he blew up 15 TP per attempt. Pawn does that sound logical based on your assumptions above?

No, but what happens is that it bunches all wins/losses in one category. Basically you won all those attacks, but he still blew up the toilet paper and so it bunched them all in one line. Imagine when you lose 10 attacks, and you lose 30k in each attack, it will only say "you lost $300,000" instead of 10 lines of "you lost $30,000".

This morning I won 2 fights against the same player, and lose 1 TP each time so I woke up to find that it said "You won!...You lost 2 Toilet Paper Explosive"

For some reason, I lose a lot of toilet paper even though I win and the player in question has much less attack than my effective defense. Most of the time I'm not even using said toilet paper in my defense, however it still counts it as being "used" in the fight and therefore consumed.

honeybadger
11-05-2012, 05:35 PM
The guy took my tp with stats that were at least 15x less than mine w/o tp. It had to have been using tp as priority explosive before effective attack was considered? Like firing arrows to hoping thin a herd.

Not sure if that makes any sense. I am not going to pretend i have any clue how toilet paper works when the current state of my underwear looks the way it does.

Elastic Earl
11-05-2012, 05:38 PM
No, but what happens is that it bunches all wins/losses in one category. Basically you won all those attacks, but he still blew up the toilet paper and so it bunched them all in one line. Imagine when you lose 10 attacks, and you lose 30k in each attack, it will only say "you lost $300,000" instead of 10 lines of "you lost $30,000".

This morning I won 2 fights against the same player, and lose 1 TP each time so I woke up to find that it said "You won!...You lost 2 Toilet Paper Explosive"

For some reason, I lose a lot of toilet paper even though I win and the player in question has much less attack than my effective defense. Most of the time I'm not even using said toilet paper in my defense, however it still counts it as being "used" in the fight and therefore consumed.

Losing 280 TP in a few hours seemed excessive from one person. He also had 1000 Exelero's and RPG's at my level. It stopped after Sunday so at least Gree put a stop to it.

Tomatoneverdie
11-05-2012, 05:48 PM

Man, this is really F up, sorry for your loss. I'm sure that screwed up your mood for the rest of the day....