PDA

View Full Version : iOS Login issues

DenZ1
11-02-2012, 11:45 AM
Can't login on my iPod to servers and everything was working an hour ago. Android is fine.
Is anybody else having same issue???

TonySpaghetti
11-02-2012, 11:47 AM
No. Mine is fine. That rhymes. Awesome.

dudeman
11-02-2012, 11:51 AM
I can connect no problem.

Is your iPod account the one with 200k+ stats from the TP? Would you be surprised if you got a cheating ban for having your stats go up so much so quickly?

I'd want to be surprised if that's what happened, but with Gree I honestly don't think that would surprise me at all.

:cool::p

Dudebot121256
11-02-2012, 11:52 AM
Have you restarted your phone? When my game would stop loading at 90%, nothing I did could make it actually start. I restarted my phone and it works now, I haven't had that problem since.

DenZ1
11-02-2012, 12:04 PM
I can connect no problem.

Is your iPod account the one with 200k+ stats from the TP? Would you be surprised if you got a cheating ban for having your stats go up so much so quickly?

I'd want to be surprised if that's what happened, but with Gree I honestly don't think that would surprise me at all.

:cool::p

It is. Something tells me that might be the case. I hope it is not.for their sake :)

DenZ1
11-02-2012, 01:34 PM
Now Android is gone as well. I want to blame data connection on Android but I can access internet and post here no problem... Wtf..

dudeman
11-02-2012, 02:02 PM
They're probably gonna reset both accounts and then tell you that you did too many transfers and it caused something to become irreparably damaged.

Before you say anything, yes I am aware that you cannot transfer from iOS to droid. :p