PDA

View Full Version : I smell fish!

Patrick616
11-02-2012, 08:33 AM
The first PVP event we got 3 or 4 updates along the way so we could all see where we are in relation to the leaders. I find it odd that we have not had any updates or leaderboards since that first event.

This is not done by mistake. I am getting an increased feeling that this is done so they can award the prizes to whomever they wish rather than the rightful winners.

Afterall if is looks like a fish, smells like a fish and tastes like a fish, then chances are real damn good that its a fish!

TonySpaghetti
11-02-2012, 08:39 AM
Apparently the lunar landing was photographed on a Hollywood set and Jeebus was an alien.

Trevor b. Trollin
11-02-2012, 08:39 AM
Soap between the legs might help with the fish smell, just a suggestion.

PawnXIIX
11-02-2012, 08:42 AM
The first PVP event we got 3 or 4 updates along the way so we could all see where we are in relation to the leaders. I find it odd that we have not had any updates or leaderboards since that first event.

This is not done by mistake. I am getting an increased feeling that this is done so they can award the prizes to whomever they wish rather than the rightful winners.

Afterall if is looks like a fish, smells like a fish and tastes like a fish, then chances are real damn good that its a fish!

Why are these accusations being made? Did you not get a PvP prize you felt like you should have been awarded? For the most part, the PvP prizes are awarded to the people who actually placed in the top 10...there isn't a conspiracy against anyone O.o

TonySpaghetti
11-02-2012, 08:44 AM
Why are these accusations being made? Did you not get a PvP prize you felt like you should have been awarded? For the most part, the PvP prizes are awarded to the people who actually placed in the top 10...there isn't a conspiracy against anyone O.o

Unless Gree staff mess up and accidentally give the > 600 both prizes. Was kind of hoping for a repeat performance of that previous PVP event. :)

OP: STFU with your conspiracy theories.

-->FISH<--
11-02-2012, 08:44 AM
Can't stand this game but, no need to to profile. Leave the innocent out of your arguments.

Patrick616
11-02-2012, 08:47 AM

Are you positive about that? Can you honestly say that the prizes were awarded to everyone who rightfully deserved them? If there is no leaderboard then how can anyone complain about not getting something? After all they could say it took 25k fights to place in the top 10.... Who is gonna argue? If they never produce the results then no one can ever say with certain that the rightful people received the prize

Solarcaine
11-02-2012, 08:49 AM
All jokes aside, it is odd how a player or group of players get the results from a Dev and the rest of the players are in the dark. No tinfoil hats needed, but come on, only a select few knew about the gold bonus, but now the select few have access to game data, from a Dev, that the rest of us don't. No hate intended, but the people in charge should setp back and look at it from the WHOLE communities stand point.

chbranch
11-02-2012, 08:53 AM
^^^^^^^^^^True

Patrick616
11-02-2012, 08:53 AM

I am not saying that I should of won anything or that I should of gotten something I didn't. I recieve what I earn. I just think people are being naive to the fact that the rightful people are getting their hard earned rewards! Without ever showing a list, or providing information like CCM did for the first PVP event then it makes you wonder if people are getting what they earned

honeybadger
11-02-2012, 08:54 AM
Probably got hacked.

I was just using that list as a way to identify cheaters anyways.

Don't know about you but I've personally filed an incident against everyone in the top 25 for those box events. (I have a template). How those characters manage to continue to operate with impunity is beyond me.

I like to tell myself that anyone who beats me is cheating and I'm the last pure player left.

Patrick616
11-02-2012, 08:55 AM
All jokes aside, it is odd how a player or group of players get the results from a Dev and the rest of the players are in the dark. No tinfoil hats needed, but come on, only a select few knew about the gold bonus, but now the select few have access to game data, from a Dev, that the rest of us don't. No hate intended, but the people in charge should setp back and look at it from the WHOLE communities stand point.

That is what I am saying! There are OBVIOUS favorites. People have access to results that no one else has and information is given to certain people and not others! How can one not think favorites are also being played when it comes to event rewards?

honeybadger
11-02-2012, 09:02 AM
I should also mention that I'm totally onside with your conspiracy theory. How they can claim to accurately identify a PVP winner in real time and not a guy hitting 6/6 over 100 times on a scratcher defies logic.

Patrick616
11-02-2012, 09:03 AM
Soap between the legs might help with the fish smell, just a suggestion.

I will withhold any comment!

Trevor b. Trollin
11-02-2012, 09:04 AM
That is what I am saying! There are OBVIOUS favorites. People have access to results that no one else has and information is given to certain people and not others! How can one not think favorites are also being played when it comes to event rewards?

I am sad that I didn't recieve my invite to your pity party. Must have been lost in the mail. It's 2012, next time try e-vites.

Solarcaine
11-02-2012, 09:05 AM
Pat you are right, that is the slippery slope you go down when only a certen few have access. CJ seems like a nice Person, but needs to take a holistic aproch to information access.

Patrick616
11-02-2012, 09:10 AM
I am sad that I didn't recieve my invite to your pity party. Must have been lost in the mail. It's 2012, next time try e-vites.

must of gotten lost amongst your horde of junk responses you submit

Trevor b. Trollin
11-02-2012, 09:14 AM

I do apologize sir as I am drawn to junk complaining threads. It's my krytonite.

honeybadger
11-02-2012, 09:17 AM

LMAO. First he doesn't get the invite, than just gets completely owned.

Patrick616
11-02-2012, 09:25 AM
I do apologize sir as I am drawn to junk complaining threads. It's my krytonite.

Well I guess you will be moving on since I am not "complaining", rather pointing out that something seems illegitimate about the rewarding of the event items/prizes

Deluxe
11-02-2012, 09:27 AM
Not that i disagree but you made this thread as if it were news that Gree and their whole lot are a bunch of shady motherf-ers...this has been pretty apparent for ages from my perspective. Wonder how these people sleep at night

Ragmondino
11-02-2012, 09:31 AM
It's always the same people who win, and always will be unfortunately. That's why I don't bother trying anymore. I tried for 1 pvp event, posted on here what I had, then the next day winner list was up with 10th place a couple of hundred above what I posted. The same 10 that always win the events.

PawnXIIX
11-02-2012, 09:40 AM
It's always the same people who win, and always will be unfortunately. That's why I don't bother trying anymore. I tried for 1 pvp event, posted on here what I had, then the next day winner list was up with 10th place a couple of hundred above what I posted. The same 10 that always win the events.

It's the same 10 that win because there's only a few people on here that have the time and resources to put 20k wins together in a few day period. It doesn't mean there's a conspiracy going on like the OP seems to claim. Forget going for the win, I though everybody would have learned that from the auction events. Just play for the free prizes and enjoy the lack of money you needed to spend in order to earn them. I've never been hesitant to accept free gold-equivalent prizes.

Get your 650 wins, tack on another 50 to be safe, then just enjoy the rest of the PvP event doing whatever you feel like.

Trevor b. Trollin
11-02-2012, 09:50 AM
Well I guess you will be moving on since I am not "complaining", rather pointing out that something seems illegitimate about the rewarding of the event items/prizes

I'm sorry, wrong word. You weren't complaining, you were whining. We have enough of your kind already. Just plug the hole with a tampax and that should stop the bleeding and all your worries will go away.

Doesn't take a retarded monkey to figure out the reason the same 10 win is because they are the top 10 people willing to waste money on an imaginary prize. You must be new here.

BOS
11-02-2012, 09:55 AM
There's no conspiracy. If you want something, buy some gold and go for it. Don't start throwing accusations around just because the same people win stuff. This has always been a pay to win game, just now more than ever.

And the 20k wins took a terribly long time, I won't do it again.

Patrick616
11-02-2012, 10:11 AM
There's no conspiracy. If you want something, buy some gold and go for it. Don't start throwing accusations around just because the same people win stuff. This has always been a pay to win game, just now more than ever.

And the 20k wins took a terribly long time, I won't do it again.

I don't doubt it took a long time! Thats many many many hours of sitting and hitting the attack button. I commend you for the effort and I am glad you were rewarded! I know you spent gold to obtain those 20k wins. I spent plenty of gold to obtain the lifetime supply of TP i have now until they take it away!

You cant say you would not be upset though if someone did get the prize whom did not put in the hard effort as you did to obtain the reward! Its ALWAYS going to be questioned until they produce results to ALL not just a select group.

Harry Tuttle
11-02-2012, 12:15 PM
Only one way to test your theory ... next event, drop $5000 on your game and devote yourself 24/7 to the event. Let us know how that works for you!

honeybadger
11-02-2012, 12:30 PM
Do you think they took the leaderboard down because they realized how embarrassing it might be for some to win that title?

Ragmondino
11-02-2012, 12:33 PM
No. The people that won are proud of there achievement. It was just a normal week for Lupo.

Coldjoey
11-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Great Therory if it could be backed up. Have you seem the new list? is it the same as the last list? Do you know anyone who "went for it" and didn't make it?
I won the black widow, without gold as did over half the winners. I also won one of the aniversiry prizes without gold as did others that reported on here.

Deluxe
11-02-2012, 12:57 PM
Cant compare black widow events to these new pvp events...top 500 vs. top 10/650+ wins=automatic prize is apples and oranges

Tony 432847666
11-02-2012, 01:02 PM
IMO,there is nothing fishy. The winners should have been rewarded correctly. The only exception, if it does happen, would be gold cheat. However, the gold cheat must put the cheated gold into fight wins in order to obtain the top 10 prize.
After all, this just Gree's "strategy" to make more money out of an event. Players don't know where they stand at, so they have to blindly keep spend gold to obtaining as many fight wins as they can.
Congrats the top 10 winners,respect to what you had to do to win the titl.

Coldjoey
11-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Cant compare black widow events to these new pvp events...top 500 vs. top 10/650+ wins=automatic prize is apples and oranges
Yes I agree it just always goes back to the same thing "it's not fair I'm not rich and I'm playing against rich people, well I not playing against them because I didn't play because knew I wouldn't win, so. In fact I did win because I never spent anything and they spent real money on a game to win a prize that is not tangible so they lost and I won, didn't I, didn't I, I did win didn't I. Why won't someone agree with me???"