PDA

View Full Version : Android loot broken again?

AK-47
11-02-2012, 05:51 AM
I know we Android users were getting drops for about a week from multi click jobs finally, but now nothing is working for me again... not even single click jobs. Are other Android users having the same issue?

NV555
11-02-2012, 05:58 AM
Single clicks working for me. Try little italy Latino gift shop for the paint ball gun as a test

realsavior
11-02-2012, 07:41 AM
multi click jobs not working here

Dipstik
11-02-2012, 07:42 AM
Buy an iPad.

chbranch
11-02-2012, 07:43 AM
Buy an iPad.

Damn...do you just hate on everything.

haywood
11-02-2012, 07:53 AM
I know we Android users were getting drops for about a week from multi click jobs finally, but now nothing is working for me again... not even single click jobs. Are other Android users having the same issue?

Well I don't know what the drop rate of TLC's are but I will say I was shocked when like you said we (android) are finally getting loot. I got two TLC's out of three attempts and thought to myself, awesome now we get loot and boss events ect ect. Things are looking up. well I have not received a TLC in the last 20+ attempts. I did try little italy Latino gift shop for the paint ball gun like NV555 said and did get one after about 4-5 tries so maybe the TLC's are just harder to come by. I will try to loot a few more places and see what happens.......

PawnXIIX
11-02-2012, 08:03 AM
Well I don't know what the drop rate of TLC's are but I will say I was shocked when like you said we (android) are finally getting loot. I got two TLC's out of three attempts and thought to myself, awesome now we get loot and boss events ect ect. Things are looking up. well I have not received a TLC in the last 20+ attempts. I did try little italy Latino gift shop for the paint ball gun like NV555 said and did get one after about 4-5 tries so maybe the TLC's are just harder to come by. I will try to loot a few more places and see what happens.......

Right now my TLCs are dropping on IOS at a very low rate, for some reason. It says the rate is .4, leading to .58 per 1000 energy, but I'm getting more of a rate of 1 per 3000 or more energy.

If that is any consolation :p

haywood
11-02-2012, 08:12 AM
Right now my TLCs are dropping on IOS at a very low rate, for some reason. It says the rate is .4, leading to .58 per 1000 energy, but I'm getting more of a rate of 1 per 3000 or more energy.

If that is any consolation :p

Hahaha yeah it makes me feel a little better. Just sucks cause like I said, I got 2 back to back and have not seen another in like 6000-7000 energy :( Oh wait I almost forgot, wwaaaaaaa us Android guy never get anything! Gosh! LMAO!

tassychris
11-02-2012, 08:28 AM
The latest upgrade seems to have put Android uses back in the toilet. Double click loot seems to have gone again. But worse still the whole game for me has slowed down. LOL I now seem to have to double click to do anything. Damn you Gree leave things alone when they are working. No one was complaining when android were getting explosives every second click :) Well at least I wasnt

NV555
11-02-2012, 08:51 AM
I just checked empire arena clothing store and getting my normal drops on the vest.

I have never had a multi click loot drop since April I just gave up trying a long time ago.

Dudebot121256
11-02-2012, 11:55 AM
They are working for me. Infact, it seems I get the item (If there is a dropped item) every time.

Dipstik
11-02-2012, 11:59 AM
Damn...do you just hate on everything.

Not ipads :)

Harry Tuttle
11-02-2012, 12:05 PM
Or henchmen. You love henchmen. And ponies.

Ragmondino
11-02-2012, 12:35 PM
My Tlc's are dropping 1 every four clicks at the minute.

Dipstik
11-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Or henchmen. You love henchmen. And ponies.

True dat. If there was a thread about henchmen with iPads riding ponies, I wouldn't be doing any hating!

chbranch
11-02-2012, 04:00 PM

Nice........

the_dude
11-02-2012, 05:06 PM
They are working for me. Infact, it seems I get the item (If there is a dropped item) every time.

I think everybody that did the latest update is having the problem. I did't do the update and they are working. Still on v3.0

AK-47
11-02-2012, 06:06 PM
Buy an iPad.
Oh how original....

I just checked empire arena clothing store and getting my normal drops on the vest.
I have never had a multi click loot drop since April I just gave up trying a long time ago.
I too gave up, and then reading on the forum a week or 2 ago people were saying the drops were now working for us, and I managed to rack up 27 Robot Armors so I know for a week at least our multi click loots were fixed haha! Oh well back to spending zero energy until its fixed again. :(

Big Bad Wolf
11-02-2012, 07:00 PM
Its not worKing for me either, have already sent complaints to support and won't back down until its fixed. They tried to say its just bad luck but after seeing it working, i know better to think its just bad luck.

AK-47
11-03-2012, 02:54 AM
Its not worKing for me either, have already sent complaints to support and won't back down until its fixed. They tried to say its just bad luck but after seeing it working, i know better to think its just bad luck.
Ha yea I hear you... I sent in a ticket myself saying don't come back with the " loot drops are working as intended, maybe its just bad luck" response. Cuz we all know better.

PawnXIIX
11-03-2012, 10:33 AM
In the 5 levels that I spent farming The Last Call, I have gotten myself 8 ._.'

...I'm pretty sure the drop rate is higher than that.

AK-47
11-03-2012, 06:04 PM
In the 5 levels that I spent farming The Last Call, I have gotten myself 8 ._.'
...I'm pretty sure the drop rate is higher than that.
Aren't you on IOS? Just rubbing it in or...?