PDA

View Full Version : Chicken Sh-- "Mafias"

dudeman
11-02-2012, 01:11 AM
This is not a gang bashing thread... per se.

It has come to my attention that there are a few new gangs trying to run CC, and as a still-unaffiliated player I feel I can provide an almost neutral point of view.

There appears to be a growing number of new gangs, and many of them are full of chicken sh--s. I don't know any of the leaders of these gangs, so I can't speak about character where leadership is concerned, but my experience so far is that the pawns in these chicken gangs do not communicate or attempt to make peace with anyone. They do not even attempt to take revenge after they're given direct links via news feed.

Instead, they immediately contact their gang leaders and put hits on anyone who makes more than two peeps on their news in one day. Players who do this are nothing more than lazy chickens. They can't even be bothered to ask if they might have inadvertently done something that pissed you off. They just run and tattle to their mommies.

There is a lot that could be said about that kind of behaviour, but in order to keep this post from being too drawn out, I'll just leave it at this:

Calling out gangs on the forum is not calling out an individual player and I am unable to find any literature advising against doing so. Therefore, feel free to use this thread to call out some of the lesser-known, up-and-rising new gangs on their chicken sh--, cowardly actions.

(I'd start the list, but then this would just seem like a big rant about me being pissed off with certain gangs. I might be a tad annoyed with some, but that's not the reason I'm posting this. :cool:)

TL;DR: Many new gangs, many chicken sh--ts joining new gangs. Said chickens don't attempt peace or even communicate if you hit them, they just tattle to the "leaders" and put you on the hit list. Unsure about character of leaders, never met/interacted with any of them... Nobody communicates.

Feng1234
11-02-2012, 01:20 AM
Uhhh direct links? I always failed to see how gangs can be any effective in this game when you refresh and new people appear? Maybe I have missed something.

dudeman
11-02-2012, 02:07 AM
Uhhh direct links? I always failed to see how gangs can be any effective in this game when you refresh and new people appear? Maybe I have missed something.

Example:

You attack (tag) chicken. (tag) chicken now has a direct link via news feed.

(tag) chicken does not use link to retaliate, although probably does visit.

(tag) chicken does not communicate with you, does not retaliate, does not provide their own direct link.

(tag) chicken instead tattles to (tag) leader that you've hit them.

This is not what the famous and respected gangs are about, which is why this recent development is thread worthy. My experience is that the current leading gang settles individual disputes on an individual basis, and only if an agreement cannot be reached are reinforcements called in.

These new gangs, however, consist of players who are unable to take their own revenge and fail to negotiate peace due to a total failure to even attempt doing so. Instead, they run crying to their leaders, who themselves do not even communicate. They simply stalk and attack relentlessly, ignorantly assuming that their target has any idea, or even cares, why this random person has suddenly become obsessed with them.

This is cowardly and ultimately pointless. If I don't know why a hit is coming at me, there's nothing I can do about it. Which means I will continue doing exactly whatever I may have done to earn a place on one of these chicken's lists.

I would quote Burn and say "this game never ceases to amaze me", but I can't because it's inaccurate. It isn't the game that never ceases to amaze me, it's the ignorance of others that never ceases to amaze me.

Nicky the Nose
11-02-2012, 04:28 AM
Maybe I missed something but to me this is a solo game. Once I make it to the shark tank I may change my mind, but I like this game without all the drama. You rob/attack me and i'll try to get even myself not get my mommy to protect me

SevenO9
11-02-2012, 05:28 AM
To gather more intel on this I just unloaded 125 bullets exclusively on players wearing funny clan tags.

First finding: The actual number of players with tags is extremly low. Took me dozens of refreshes to find any targets.

Will keep you updated Dudeman

isshi
11-02-2012, 06:13 AM
To gather more intel on this I just unloaded 125 bullets exclusively on players wearing funny clan tags.

First finding: The actual number of players with tags is extremly low. Took me dozens of refreshes to find any targets.

Will keep you updated Dudeman

its becasue they are to beaten up to see ;) i like this thread hats off to you dudeman and you are totally correct.