PDA

View Full Version : Holy crap, Royal Navy announced surrender to the Pirate United Nation!

jeffrey
11-01-2012, 10:07 PM
News flash! Read all about it on their walls.

I just read on PUN and Pirate Justice's walls that one of the prominent members if not the leader of Royal Navy posted her/his surrender. Man, that is something Hollywood can make a movie (hurry, Dravk, you want drama, let's see if you can handle drama and write a movie script on this one). C'mon, PJ or any other pirate, or any firsthand participant, shed some light on this. What happened? we want/need to know! :eek:

added

Disclaimer: I am just a bystander who happened to nose around people's walls because I am new to the whale zone, or just a newspaper boy who wants to sell newspaper. I don't take side, so please don't take out your anger on me even if I might remotely offend anyone as I didnt use wording like "RN bites the dust" or name names.

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-01-2012, 10:48 PM
Ah.... I didnt see that on the walls.....

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-01-2012, 11:13 PM
Was anything other than an unconditional surrender to be expected?

We toyed with the rebels for your amusement.

Who's next?

Vballmadam
11-01-2012, 11:24 PM

Who's next?

Love the new avatar...it made me chuckle!

manbeast
11-01-2012, 11:36 PM
why surrender? were the pirates attacking him 24/7?

jay_usher
11-02-2012, 12:19 AM
hahaha we will see what happens in the future maybe to much damage has been done that the pirates will not forgive?
i hop eso the RN need to be smashed to never come bk! rude arrogant and pathetic wasters

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-02-2012, 12:50 AM
why surrender? were the pirates attacking him 24/7?Yes, we are capable of attacking 24/7 using our online communications center, our online meeting capabilities, and our bases and forces positioned throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. The sun never sets on our Empire. Using our global communications tools, our unique funding apparatus, our advanced command and control facilities; we are capable of 24/7, 365 combat operations on multiple fronts. Rest well people, PUN is always vigilant.

twisted 1
11-02-2012, 04:10 AM
Just got done reading Los's wall. Wow! FYI, watch out when I get up to the whale zone. You'll all be joining Club Twisty! Lol

andy_xyz2004
11-02-2012, 05:22 AM

Who's next?

How about hackers ?

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-02-2012, 05:53 AM
How about hackers ?

We take no interest in hackers.

That's for Gree to sort out.

In fact, we live and let live.

Don't bother us, we won't bother you.

I've found hackers pretty much keep to themselves.

mickymacirl
11-02-2012, 05:56 AM
Ya generally we do, I mean they do.

Speed ump
11-02-2012, 06:11 AM
We may have to find some new ways to keep the population entertained now. Anyone volunteering to step up and fill those shoes for us?

mickymacirl
11-02-2012, 06:24 AM
Haha, no, I'd like to at least try and keep my cash units!

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-02-2012, 07:31 AM
Ya generally we do, I mean they do.Yes, we've found the hackers to be polite, respectful, intelligent, informed, humorous, and creative. Unlike the non-existent, free loading, moochers with their mysterious, no-casualty glitch super powers. Those no-casualty glitchers are the real thieves, and the dishonorable lot keep their ill gotten windfalls; harassing, annoying, and molesting innocent players.

Bronson
11-02-2012, 07:35 AM
We may have to find some new ways to keep the population entertained now. Anyone volunteering to step up and fill those shoes for us?

I heard Albeezy was being pretty rude about you guys, I think he wants a free sample of your base cleaning service's!

albeezy
11-02-2012, 07:42 AM

I volunteered once...but you guys gave up...not sure I want to volunteer again! LOL

Bronson
11-02-2012, 07:44 AM
I volunteered once...but you guys gave up...not sure I want to volunteer again! LOL

Whats the matter McFly? You chicken????

albeezy
11-02-2012, 07:46 AM
Whats the matter McFly? You chicken????
NEVER BACK DOWN FROM A CHALLENGE and I ALWAYS WIN! You should know that after the last Poetry Wednesday dismantling I dished out. Yes, free gold for the Bizzler, honorable mention for the Sizzler!

Bronson
11-02-2012, 07:48 AM
NEVER BACK DOWN FROM A CHALLENGE and I ALWAYS WIN! You should know that after the last Poetry Wednesday dismantling I dished out. Yes, free gold for the Bizzler, honorable mention for the Sizzler!

You won with your crappy game related poem, I won the battle rap section!!

albeezy
11-02-2012, 07:51 AM
You won with your crappy game related poem, I won the battle rap section!!
I won because my RHYMES SPIT HOT FIRE! Don't believe me, ask this guy and when he says Dylan just insert the ALBEEZY:

http://youtu.be/Z9lg6HqJeY0

Bronson
11-02-2012, 07:57 AM
The only time you spit is when you talk, that's why judges don't ask you to approach the bench as they don't want an Albeezy Shower!

albeezy
11-02-2012, 08:03 AM
The only time you spit is when you talk, that's why judges don't ask you to approach the bench as they don't want an Albeezy Shower!

I wouldn't want to be covered in a shower of flames either! Let's say I did want to rumble in the jungle with the pirates, I would bet I could beat them at their own game! Rope-a-dope! Not volunteering just yet, but maybe I'll PM Speed and see what I can work out! After all, me defeating the entire Pirate United Nation at their own game would be quite entertaining!

Bronson
11-02-2012, 08:07 AM
I wouldn't want to be covered in a shower of flames either! Let's say I did want to rumble in the jungle with the pirates, I would bet I could beat them at their own game! Rope-a-dope! Not volunteering just yet, but maybe I'll PM Speed and see what I can work out! After all, me defeating the entire Pirate United Nation at their own game would be quite entertaining!

You send the PM I'll grab the popcorn!

Mad
11-02-2012, 08:20 AM
I find this interesting. I would love to see MW formally develop Army versus Army battles. This Ad hoc stuff is interesting to watch, but I would love to see some PVP events where armies take on armies and the players in the winning army receives rewards units, maybe even a building shaped like a the Triump d'Arc indicating the team was victorious.

MW could use the current divisions -- UK, Russia, US etc or allow armies to form on their own.

Speed ump
11-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Ok, pirates will be happy to take on an other armies.

jeffrey
11-02-2012, 08:26 PM

Who's next?

Once again, PJ says very little, instead posts the usual bs victory banter on his wall, I repost here so those have no access to the pirate zone can be amused:

"
A short time later, "Royal Pain" was spotted near the main gate of PIRATE UNITED
NATION'S Fort Speed Ump. PUN'S "Fast Reaction Interdiction Team Operation"
subdued him quickly, and brought before PUN'S Admiral of the Nation, Sir Stephen.*
"Royal Pain", aka, "doob" was heard to say, "Please, please, please, no more, I can't*
take no more. I'm tired of getting my carcASS handed to me all day long for weeks.*
This is killing me, and I never was much of a fighter anyway. Please, Sir Stephen,
have mercy on my miserable, lying carcASS."
Admiral of the Nation, Sir Stephen, accepted "doob's" unconditional surrender and
transported him sobbing, slobbering, and saying, "Just don't let Hype, Miss JJ,
Commander Boom Boom, Boss Roger, General Sir, Klee, El Gato, Gersh, Troyicus,
Fabio, Hammer Time, 5 Finger Pete, True Gemini, George, lord, urdummy, David,
Dingleberry, FM Paul, Grim Reaper, Jet Pirate, PIRATE ENFORCER, Los, or*
Uncl3 Rico hurt me, please bossman, please; I'm begging you."*

After several armed pirates pulled doob's wet lips off of licking Admiral of the Nation, Sir Stephen's
boots; "doob" was released unharmed back on his demolished dump of a base.*

That's it people, fear not, PIRATE UNITED NATION has dispatched the rebels;
and restored peace to Modern War World."

jeffrey
11-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Since PJ said very little, I fill in a little, just my speculation from reading the pirates' walls.

One month ago, the war started when RP and MBP switched side or formed the Royal Navy alliance with RN himself and other British admirals because they felt invinsible with 2000 indestructible units. Since the pirates had big ego and would not tolerate anyone turned against the PUN empire. Immediately the PUN empire dispatched the heavyweight squadrons like stephan, Pirate Enforce (PE flies the Soviet flag), PUN, lord, GI, Gersh, Com BoomBoom.., and others to hunt down the British Navy fleet.

PE had like 650K attack which was higher than PUN himself at 600K, so he scored easily against the British fleet, although he might suffer some casualties because his defense was like 470K, so his base got leveled down by the British admirals who exploited the attack/defense point hack. Funny thing, I haven't come across stephan in the pirate zone so I don't know what happened; but I am sure stephan along with PE did most of the damages to the British fleet. The rest of the pirates took turn hammering RP and MBP and other British boats. And this was happening 24/7, and after a while RP and MBP couldn't even shoot back, if RP and MBP could not even put their heads up to take look at the shooting pirates, imagine what happened to the rest of the British fleet.

While this was happening, Pirate Justice and PUN got distracted by Super Girl and Seashell who harassed the empire. Again, Super Girl and Seashell like the RN were not strong enough to score direct hit at Pirate Justice and PUN. So SG and Seashell took turn having fun with PJ's buildings, to a point, Pirate Justice decided to completely get rid of his b ase to remove the Super Girl and Seashell's daily pleasure.

As you can see, the PUN empire is capable of fighting 2 fronts just like the USA military complex. I saw no mark left behind by the Alex or Sir whale alliance, I thought these whale alliances were battling pirates too.

So you have it, folks. Right from the beginning, the Royal Navy had no chance sine the pirate empire was much stronger.

In retrospect, the British fleet made the mistake of not allying with other powerful whale groups.

Selfproclaimed
11-02-2012, 09:21 PM
I'm want to see another rap battle between Bronson and albeezy.

jeffrey
11-02-2012, 09:30 PM
Who's next?

Why don't you have fun with little CXN or sir, they are brave souls stand against the pirate empire. Little CXN stick it to you numerous times like calling you Pirate Joker, and sir flies the British fleet rebel flag. :rolleyes::o

jeffrey
11-02-2012, 09:34 PM
Ok, pirates will be happy to take on an other armies.

Hey Speedbump, you owe me a $100 iTune card for naming all the pirates. Although PJ helped me out with the list in the my previous post, but I was getting close anyway. No need to send the card, just buy a bag of 1500 gold bars when it is on sales and ask Greedy to drop them in my treasure chest. :D;)

Vballmadam
11-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Hey Speedbump, you owe me a $100 iTune card for naming all the pirates. Although PJ helped me out with the list in the my previous post, but I was getting close anyway. No need to send the card, just buy a bag of 1500 gold bars when it is on sales and ask Greedy to drop them in my treasure chest. :D;)

Jeffrey...there are many more than you listed!

Jhenry02
11-02-2012, 10:14 PM
I didn't know TG was a pirate, she is a friend. I tried to help her in her battles against lafotre and GI joe.

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-02-2012, 11:27 PM
Sadly, one was a victim, while the other two were bullies.

I'd also add that the two bullies were aided by several Royal Jelly rebels in their vicious, prolonged, savage personal and virtual attacks against the one, lone, inocent victim.

I didn't know TG was a pirate, she is a friend. I tried to help her in her battles against lafotre and GI joe.

Hotlips
11-03-2012, 04:53 AM
so who hurts who ?
who are the pirates & the royal navy ?
wow, how many groups exist in MW ? i assume they must be big players here :o

PIRATE JUSTICE
11-03-2012, 05:25 AM
Win, lose, draw; none of this matters in 16 hours.

Hickory, ****ory, dock,

Tick, tock, tick, tock,

Shock and awe,

Just say naw!

jeffrey
11-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Latest update:
It seems like either RP and MBP have a second thought or the surrender is a hoax. I see RP and MBP's posts on Pirate United Nation members' walls that they'd never posted the surrender.

Anyway, I tend to believe the Pirates are telling the truth right now, since the entire PUN is honoring the cease fire, yet the British Royal Navy fleet is taking advantage of the cease fire and mowing down the pirates' bases. I saw lord, Pirate Enforcer, Command Boom Boom, LOS, HYPE, Hi's bases were demolished today. :rolleyes:

JohnnyR
11-03-2012, 08:19 PM
Royal pain never surrendered to pun they created a false profile named it after RP and ran with this.It is a insult to our us to even think we would ever surrender to PUN .but a tactic pun has used before to counter the onslaught they are getting from our allies royal pain ,MBP,and Supergirl.RNR

Would have been cool to have PUN, RN, and Ferr all in the boycott together. I see this going the way of every single other boycott of the past otherwise... Sorry PJ, but much respect for your efforts.

jeffrey
11-03-2012, 08:24 PM
Here is NP's surrender announcement:

"I surrender. Royal Navy has tried to defeat pirates. We admit you are all too strong.*

I apologize to PIRATE ENFORCER, PIRATE UNITED NATION, UNKNOWN PIRATE, LORD, George, Gersh,
JJ Jouli Rouge, Klee, Boss Roger, Commander Gato, David, Grim Reaper, Head Hunter, rich the great,*
True Gemini, Uncle Rico, Commander Boom Boom, Hype, Hammer Time, Troyicus, and the entire PIRATE
UNITED NATION; we surrender. *We have had enough. We can't take it anymore. We were wrong.*
Please leave us alone, you've destroyed us."

jeffrey
11-03-2012, 08:27 PM
I am trying to dig up MBP's announcement on the pirates' walls.

jeffrey
11-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Actually the above was from MBP'S, there is NP's exact words:

"I surrender. Royal Navy surrenders. Got to give you guys credit for game well played. Can you talk to GI and stephen and see if I can come back. Thanks bro."

It seems NP was a former PUN member, and then rebelled against the empire.

jeffrey
11-03-2012, 08:40 PM
It seems like NP posted first, then MBP.

Poopenshire
11-03-2012, 08:45 PM
You seem to be reading the wrong walls. I am not seeing a single thing your posting. Infact i am seeing the exact opposite.

Speed ump
11-04-2012, 07:58 AM
Jeffrey,It's pretty interesting reading your version of things. Some facts mixed in with a lot of fiction, but it makes me chuckle too. Yes, it appears there was a surrender, then a denial. They tried something like this before to gain time, for who knows what ( actually both groups know what). Shell, I'm sorry, but you can't really be condidered part of that group. You might dislike pirates, but you arnt part of their inner group, and have no actual no actual knowledge. I will give everyone a big hint. I am a pirate, but I also have an active game that is part of the inner group of Royal Navy. They have wondered how we knew plans, and we did have other friends in the group in the past. The pirates are everywhere. As you have noted, they were hopelessly outgunned, out organized, out everything. But it was a fun little diversion for us. Right now our energies are being put towards trying to make everyone aware of the issues with the game so that each person can decide what they might be able to do to effect changes that many would like to see.

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 08:13 PM
You seem to be reading the wrong walls. I am not seeing a single thing your posting. Infact i am seeing the exact opposite.

Oh, so I am the Fox News now. ;)

jeffrey
11-04-2012, 08:23 PM
Jeffrey,It's pretty interesting reading your version of things. Some facts mixed in with a lot of fiction, but it makes me chuckle too. Yes, it appears there was a surrender, then a denial. They tried something like this before to gain time, for who knows what ( actually both groups know what). Shell, I'm sorry, but you can't really be condidered part of that group. You might dislike pirates, but you arnt part of their inner group, and have no actual no actual knowledge. I will give everyone a big hint. I am a pirate, but I also have an active game that is part of the inner group of Royal Navy. They have wondered how we knew plans, and we did have other friends in the group in the past. The pirates are everywhere. As you have noted, they were hopelessly outgunned, out organized, out everything. But it was a fun little diversion for us. Right now our energies are being put towards trying to make everyone aware of the issues with the game so that each person can decide what they might be able to do to effect changes that many would like to see.

I never claim my observation is correct, that is why I use the word "speculation" on my first post. I am not at the battle front and certainly not a double/covert agent, so I don't know everything, and I just try to piece things together and make sense all of them. I don't know the history PUN before. It seems like you guys weren't that serious anyway, if you play both sides. ;) I guess NV and MBP could be covert agents too.

The Pirate United Nation is far more organized than other groups, but you pirates can do a better job of organizing your attack, if I am your commander, I make sure the British fleet never have a chance to come up as I would coordinate real 24/7 attacks and concentrate on certain rivals. As right now and as I read on the walls, you dispatch 2 or 3 pirates to deal per rival, that spreads out too thin. :rolleyes:

Now that you are boycotting the MW, I guess I just have to wait a long time for my bag of 1500 golds. :p

Speed ump
11-04-2012, 08:39 PM
The navy has nothing it can do to harm any pirates, so why do we need to pound them 24/7. Sometimes you have to give someone hope before you can strip that away from them, again.Theres more to the game than attacking and raiding. If you dont understand the strategic advantage of having someone on the inside of your oponents organization, i dont think i can explain it to you. I dont play on both sides as you see it. We play the other side, and weve done it many times in the past. Thats what makes it fun, not just the attacks and raids.

Vballmadam
11-05-2012, 04:56 AM
Speed ump please PM me.