PDA

View Full Version : PVE loot

commandNconquer
11-01-2012, 07:28 PM
since the scratchers update i haven't received a single transport raider .. maybe it is just me but looks like i always just get cash and i did the mission at least 15-18 times! anyone got the same problem? i could understand i'm out of luck but seems a bit weird since it is matched up with the update

Jhenry02
11-01-2012, 07:52 PM
I was just talking to Ryan about this. I got 1 transport raider and then 7 finishes later only cash...

JohnnyR
11-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Mine keep dying on me....

Jhoemel
11-01-2012, 08:31 PM
Mine too, the cas rate of tr looks like high

Ryans67
11-01-2012, 08:36 PM
Just did the mission, one dropped for me. As for casualty rates, umm... I don't really attack, and haven't been attacked in weeks. So not sure if they are dying more. They used to drop like flies if I had over ten though. I now have 31.

Khimsoo
11-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Based on the data, there is no change to the drop rate or casualty. I got a drop today also, i also did some attack, it seems normal. I am not sure if it just luck. Sometimes I do get nothing the whole day.

MonkeyPuppy2012
11-01-2012, 10:43 PM
Why is this important?

JohnnyR
11-01-2012, 11:21 PM

manbeast
11-01-2012, 11:42 PM
i dont think we should post this info on the forum. anyone else remember what happened last time this info got posted and everyone started farming them?

JohnnyR
11-01-2012, 11:45 PM
i dont think we should post this info on the forum. anyone else remember what happened last time this info got posted and everyone started farming them?

All readily available, with a few columns.

You're right though....

manbeast
11-01-2012, 11:52 PM
I always ignored info about pve loot because I had bad experiences with it in the lower levels. Actually just opened my eyes and found out about the TR this morning. After 3 tries I still haven't got one but I'm excited about it and hope it hasn't been/won't be nerfed!

Maverick50727
11-02-2012, 10:57 AM

I posted the info for all missions to level the playing fields. Some hate me for that it seems, but probably ony 1%. People have the information and it is up to them how to use or abuse it. Before people knew but didn't share and took advantage of it and why they removed some in the past.

The ones they took back like the wavebreakers, riptide runners and siege tanks I think was a good call on Gree's part. I don't think they weren't thinking about the units stats vs. energy required ratio and they were far far easier to farm than the current top end loot. When someone can add 300K to their stats in a 2 days via loot, it was too much of a power shift. I think Gree realized this too as newer boss units with higher stats have been getting poor mactched consumption rates preventing massing large qty as they can be killed off quicker.

I hope my shared info will let all compete via strategy and planning vs. cheating to look in the data files for secret drop locations, then not sharing. Fine line of cheating IMO. Like those using bots or macro to autocollect from their bases. Some think think it is not cheating, but it is clearily stated in Gree's terms of service that it is.

Ranger4Life
11-02-2012, 11:30 AM
I just got a TR. I'm almost up to 100 now, but that's because I NEVER attack anymore.

Gambit12
11-02-2012, 11:49 AM
I always ignored info about pve loot because I had bad experiences with it in the lower levels. Actually just opened my eyes and found out about the TR this morning. After 3 tries I still haven't got one but I'm excited about it and hope it hasn't been/won't be nerfed!

i did 3 tries too & nothing came out...you know what? Forget it! is not coming out...

Jhenry02
11-02-2012, 12:31 PM
Hit it again last night 1/8, the drop rate has to have changed.

commandNconquer
11-02-2012, 02:36 PM
i finally noticed that i get them but they went instantly into my inventory and did not drop .. but it seems to have been fixed because i got a drop this morning and yes i think they raised the drop %

Dr. Dengus
11-02-2012, 02:47 PM
i did 3 tries too & nothing came out...you know what? Forget it! is not coming out...

So you're just a quitter huh? Lol just kidding man. At your level though you have no reason to not level up since you're deep into whale territory. Mine as well spend your energy on a mission with good loot.

Ryans67
11-02-2012, 11:30 PM
Received 3 today, out of 6 tries. Stopped doing it though to focus on other missions.