PDA

View Full Version : Something I'd like to see happen...

vaporeon
11-01-2012, 07:12 PM
Well, I like the idea of Allies allowing you to use more of your units in battle and when you visit your Allies base, you get 1000 bucks. That's all fine and all but it would be really cool if during that visit, we could upgrade their buildings and buy buildings for them.

I know this maybe abused by low level players to get high valued buildings but this would be cool to help out those who can't really make it on their own.

Thoughts on this?

JohnnyR
11-01-2012, 07:18 PM
More ally interaction would be great. This is a pretty unique idea, and would create some interesting dynamics.

Procyon
11-01-2012, 07:22 PM
Are you saying allies could give each other cash to upgrade/buy buildings or that you could actually go into their game and collect their cash and upgrade for them?

Lift Ticket
11-01-2012, 07:34 PM
Are you saying allies could give each other cash to upgrade/buy buildings or that you could actually go into their game and collect their cash and upgrade for them?

Interesting idea as I know several people with hlp's and llp's. I would be upgrading my llp's buildings and storing cash down there for upgrades on my hlp.

vaporeon
11-01-2012, 07:42 PM

Well, you'll be able to maybe give them money, see their current upgrades and upgrade one of their building and even build them something they dont have that you have access to.

Jhenry02
11-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Earth 2025 was a game similar to this and text based, but they allowed you to send 10% of your cash to other players in your ally list as foreign aid.

General Soviet
11-01-2012, 08:58 PM
This would be a great addition. My brother is a level 47, but he needs money bad, his stats aren't too high and he gets raided a lot. If I could send him a couple million once in a while, that would be a big help.

Giedrybe
11-02-2012, 03:32 AM
Not sure. This would change from HLP and LLP to main account and cash cow accounts. This would also relieve the main account some cash issue, thus resulting in lower need of "golden" cash.

Procyon
11-02-2012, 05:51 AM
Well, you'll be able to maybe give them money, see their current upgrades and upgrade one of their building and even build them something they dont have that you have access to.

Interesting idea. I suppose you could also use allies to stash some cash if your over your vault and saving for say, a nano, and then they could give it back at some point which might take some of the strategy out of things. But I guess there are other ways that this already happens.

I do like the idea of somehow using allies for more than just bringing additional units from your own inventory. One of my first FN questions on this forum way back when was about allies. I kept getting (and still get) posts that say "Add me! With my naval units and your air force we'll rule the game!". Allies are nothing but a number and a way to stay safe from strong players. And I guess a way to add a social aspect to the game.

HunterHawk
11-02-2012, 06:33 AM
How about at least- say, I go visit vaporeons place it gives him $1000 and me for visiting.

Baraka
11-02-2012, 08:47 AM
Bad idea that would get abused massively. What if they make a mistake on your behalf and sell a nano. I think a loaning system would be good though. You can barter the rate of the loan.

GIJOE
11-02-2012, 12:15 PM
this can be done with 1 visit per day to help out ur allies without abuse the system.

Maverick50727
11-02-2012, 12:25 PM
Maybe be able to exchange money but no way should they be able to buy, move or upgrade things on your base. That should be under your sole control. I have my own evil plans. I wouldn't want someone to be able to start a upgrade on an armory for me when I was waiting to get a L4 nano for example.

Cash exchange could be an idea, but greed among player would prevent much of that. Also a lot of begging and dissent if you favor one ally over another to give them money. Because of this it might hurt more than it can help. Idea of loans is probably better.

Jhenry02
11-02-2012, 01:11 PM
I still say foreign aid of 10% a day is the best idea.
Because even if you have 20 million, you can only send 2. Then for them to send it back to you they could only send 200k. This would be foreign aid and would not be feasible to use a llp as a cash cow or extra vault.