PDA

View Full Version : Mike we love your idea, it's fantastiCK

Burn
11-01-2012, 10:32 AM
Mike in CK had a truly splendid idea earlier.

He suggested that a willing CK member drops their tags, and kisses up to the Indians in order to infiltrate our crew. The "whole nine yards" he says, the Undercover agent should "attack CK, rob CK and insult CK on their walls", to win favour with the Indians, get an invite to join, and then spy on us.

Yep great idea. But like Sniper said, you are also telling us ;)

Best save plans this good for the new toppest mostest secretest CK website. That you will be inviting all four of our spies to join ;)

"Damn those Indians"

http://www.blackfilm.com/read/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Spy-Kids-4-logo.jpg

Paulio
11-01-2012, 10:35 AM
Yeah, I gotta admit, that was pretty fvckin' stupid.

Burn
11-01-2012, 10:38 AM
lol, but he was so excited he typed IDEA in capitals ;)

I love this game. No really.

G Wiz
11-01-2012, 10:39 AM
lol geezz man

Ghost818
11-01-2012, 10:39 AM
Lmao. Some people. Nuff said.

isshi
11-01-2012, 10:41 AM
Haha, no wonder people are leaving ck.. Genius, damn genius.

BOS
11-01-2012, 10:45 AM
Hey Paulio and Wiz, can I get on the email list too?

TruthHurts
11-01-2012, 10:48 AM
Hey Paulio and Wiz, can I get on the email list too?

Hahahahahaha!

Burn
11-01-2012, 10:50 AM
Seriously for a second - I am genuinely pleased that Paulio and G are in this thread and see the funny side.

I didn't like it when Sean accused me of hating in the other thread. I will rip the p!ss out of CK relentlessly, but there is no genuine malice - in fact, for making the game more fun, I actually love CK. Love you. Kiss. No h0m0.

Sean, you suck as a leader, just in case you think I've gone soft ;)

Ragmondino
11-01-2012, 11:45 AM
Seriously for a second - I am genuinely pleased that Paulio and G are in this thread and see the funny side.

I didn't like it when Sean accused me of hating in the other thread. I will rip the p!ss out of CK relentlessly, but there is no genuine malice - in fact, for making the game more fun, I actually love CK. Love you. Kiss. No h0m0.

Sean, you suck as a leader, just in case you think I've gone soft ;)

Just because you typed no h0m0 doesn't make it so. That was definitely a bit g@y.

TruthHurts
11-01-2012, 11:47 AM
Just because you typed no h0m0 doesn't make it so. That was definitely a bit g@y.

Uh Oh, here we go...

Burn
11-01-2012, 11:50 AM
Well maybe a little bit. I'm definitely a bit frisky when QPR is around, he pays me more attention than my wife ;)

G Wiz
11-01-2012, 11:59 AM
For the hell of it, I say pure homo when joking with my buds after something left field was said/implied...just cause ;)

...pure homo

Burn
11-01-2012, 12:10 PM
Trouble with using words like that, is Gree mods definitely buy into the whole Political Correctness thing. In fact if memory serves, I had a week forum ban for supposedly being homophobic, another for being sexist, I also had a warning for racism, which was odd as I'm married to a Jamaican woman and have 2 mixed race sons.

And of course Gree support are ultra-sensitive to any wall posts that break any of these silly Politically Correct rules.

Ironic then that the original Monster Quest promo screen featured a girl with big boobs. And CC female avatars have a wide variety of sluttish underwear to choose from. Objectifying women is OK then it seems.

Todays Sesame Street was brought to you by the words Hypocrite, Prostitute and the number 69.

Ragmondino
11-01-2012, 12:27 PM
Haha it's true. I dressed my avator in stockings and underwear but got a one week ban for saying she was sk@nky!!

I think TnA may be finished now. Which gang wants me to join? Best offer wins

Ghost818
11-01-2012, 12:29 PM
I hear CM lets anyone with a mouth bigger than their feet prance right into their crew. As their leader I would totally know. Dance my fellow puppets. Dance.

Ragmondino
11-01-2012, 12:40 PM
I'm dancing boss I'm dancing... Look at my feet go..
Happy feet...
Happy feet...
What's cm? Is it another word for the Indians?

Ghost818
11-01-2012, 12:51 PM
I'm dancing boss I'm dancing... Look at my feet go..
Happy feet...
Happy feet...
What's cm? Is it another word for the Indians?
I see you caught onto their slang. Exactly how my puppets speak, exactly why they are merely just puppets.

Coldjoey
11-01-2012, 12:54 PM
Haha it's true. I dressed my avator in stockings and underwear but got a one week ban for saying she was sk@nky!!

I think TnA may be finished now. Which gang wants me to join? Best offer wins
Is this just a ploy to join the Indians as a spy? are you going to attack, the no TnA members and post on your own wall 10-00 love the Indians?

isshi
11-01-2012, 01:48 PM
Raggy join ck, I think they are looking for a new leader.. Interviews are in the early stages.. Quick quick u have a chance.
What could be better!!! Send in the spy's.

Ragmondino
11-01-2012, 02:39 PM
I feel you are all mocking me!!!
And I don't take kindly to that.
I challenge you all, to a duel...
Joey stop giving away my plans you dastardly man

sez
11-01-2012, 03:03 PM
You all rip him and that idea when you say you have 4 spies in CK? Sounds like you're just as pathetic.

Ragmondino
11-01-2012, 03:16 PM
Sez you still got TnA in your name?

JohnDough
11-01-2012, 04:10 PM
This dude is serious..
Let that **** burn!

Bigmike34
11-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Clearly I'm the moron for sending an email to fellow crew members right. Burnboy your a chump azz dirty britt and I could give a shyt less about getting booted from this forum. Funny how you have fake wanna be indian dik ryders infiltrate ck just to know what we say and I'm the pathetic one right. Your a joke brittboy. Don't sit there and act like I made my "IDEA" public for anyone to see like you obtained it that way. I guess I'm really stupid for emailing crew members paulio, you're right.. Unbelievable. Don't stay up too late basking in your self proclaimed superiority now brittboy. A dik swinging contest would hardly be a contest at all lol. Brits always did talk alot.

Burn
11-01-2012, 04:37 PM
You got the angries bad.

Ragmondino
11-01-2012, 06:26 PM
Clearly I'm the moron for sending an email to fellow crew members right. Burnboy your a chump azz dirty britt and I could give a shyt less about getting booted from this forum. Funny how you have fake wanna be indian dik ryders infiltrate ck just to know what we say and I'm the pathetic one right. Your a joke brittboy. Don't sit there and act like I made my "IDEA" public for anyone to see like you obtained it that way. I guess I'm really stupid for emailing crew members paulio, you're right.. Unbelievable. Don't stay up too late basking in your self proclaimed superiority now brittboy. A dik swinging contest would hardly be a contest at all lol. Brits always did talk alot.

What a weird thing to say. It's Americans who talk a lot, and most if it is utter garbage as well. I deal with a lot of people from the us and it's probably the country I least like to because of the fact they always feel they need to say something and say it as loud as possible.
British people are more restrained, better mannered and all round better people.

Burn
11-01-2012, 06:47 PM
Bigots. Both of you. ;)

I am a citizen of the World, my sworn mission to populate the World with coffee coloured children of no fixed religious allegiance. I got to 2 and gave up.

You've given me an idea for a new Game within the Game. Forget gang affiliations, let's have a CC Ryder Cup - Rest of World versus America ;)

Vince the Fist
11-01-2012, 06:52 PM

This comment IS from a trannie so maybe we should give it some cred, just not a lot. :p

Burn
11-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Nice to see you on forums Vince :)

iteachem
11-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Todays Sesame Street was brought to you by the words Hypocrite, Prostitute and the number 69.

Oh I am glad I have a case on my iPad or I would have ruined it with the liquid I spewed just now...

Deck
11-01-2012, 07:15 PM
I have been reading these forum posts for several weeks now. Gained respect for some obvious leaders, a few of whom have posted to this thread. I am not a fanatic, but have found myself wondering what it would be like to be a part of an online community again. Gang or whatever you want to call it. I will never be elite in this game because I have been a gamer since pong was the only choice. I spend some money, but just enough to feel happy with my game progress. Maybe a little more than I should sometimes, but it's all good. If mixing reality with role playing is acceptable, then some need to take a look in the mirror and find a friend. IRL. That means In Real Life for those that don't get it. I'm down with Crime City, it's in the name, and maybe I do need a hug for this rant, but some of you are thinking about this thread as you try to sleep.

Deck
11-01-2012, 07:17 PM
I do love the humor though...

Burn
11-01-2012, 07:59 PM
I do love the humor though...

Which is all it really is.

TZora
11-02-2012, 02:25 AM
Burn and all, i've been reading all this hate and lowlife stuff you people discuss on the forums. the game is all fine, i understand that there's a nice gap between Indians and the CK. But to spy around and always dying to know what we discuss, shows how much you care to know what we are upto. shows that we matter a lot to you .. thank you for the all the respect. we know we deserve that from all the squads in crimecity, specially the Indians :)

Time for you to burn .. ooh i smell something burning ..

T-Zora
Proud to be CK.

Munch on it
11-02-2012, 02:32 AM
Burn and all, i've been reading all this hate and lowlife stuff you people discuss on the forums. the game is all fine, i understand that there's a nice gap between Indians and the CK. But to spy around and always dying to know what we discuss, shows how much you care to know what we are upto. shows that we matter a lot to you .. thank you for the all the respect. we know we deserve that from all the squads in crimecity, specially the Indians :)

Time for you to burn .. ooh i smell something burning ..

T-Zora
Proud to be CK.

I think that spying is just part of having a rival gang I know ck has infiltrated other rival gangs that weren't a real threat to ck but they still done it because they were rivals not partners in crime.
It's all part of the business just annoying when it happens to you

Ragmondino
11-02-2012, 02:45 AM
This comment IS from a trannie so maybe we should give it some cred, just not a lot. :p

Are you the Vince that stalks my wall a lot? Always visiting the trannie?
And not all trannies are gay you know.
You sir are a bigot!!
(Do I have the right context there)

TZora
11-02-2012, 08:15 AM
I think that spying is just part of having a rival gang I know ck has infiltrated other rival gangs that weren't a real threat to ck but they still done it because they were rivals not partners in crime.
It's all part of the business just annoying when it happens to you
So making your members change names and try to tarnish the image of a squad is also considered a part of being great and the best? What do you consider "being the best"? Is it making yourself grow higher or is it pulling others down? Does doing all that suit the image of your squad? Does it make you a better person? Kindly shed some light on who is CK- WeAllHack? Indian - Kool Aid?
It is so nice to see that you people bully around that you are so great and you are so high and then you do all this goon-style stuff, what does that make you all?

T-Zora
Proud to be CK.

Trevor b. Trollin
11-02-2012, 08:44 AM
For the hell of it, I say pure homo when joking with my buds after something left field was said/implied...just cause ;)

...pure homo

Aren't you the same person that cried foul when people used the word "retards" and you said that words hurt and all that political correct crap? No issues with deriding homosexuals though I see...it's good to see that hypocrisy is not dead.

Munch on it
11-02-2012, 09:43 AM
So making your members change names and try to tarnish the image of a squad is also considered a part of being great and the best? What do you consider "being the best"? Is it making yourself grow higher or is it pulling others down? Does doing all that suit the image of your squad? Does it make you a better person? Kindly shed some light on who is CK- WeAllHack? Indian - Kool Aid?
It is so nice to see that you people bully around that you are so great and you are so high and then you do all this goon-style stuff, what does that make you all?

T-Zora
Proud to be CK.

Ck have done the same thing before trust me I know

Trevor b. Trollin
11-02-2012, 09:53 AM

I for one don't think you are a moron. I think you are super smart, that's why you joined an e-gang.

Burn
11-02-2012, 10:02 AM

T-Zora
Proud to be CK.

Your stupidity is beyond belief, and it's pointless me trying to converse intelligently with you, because you would clearly need to translate 'intelligent' into 'dumb' in order to process it.

So I'll keep it simple...

Outside of High Levels there are only iTeachem, Fuzzy, YouKnowWho, Sasha and GK who are Indians.

There are no others. No others. None.

All these other Indians you all keep excitedly yammering on about finding and beating, are not actually Indians at all.

You CK fools are so shook up you are seeing ghosts and bogeymen at every turn.

KoolAid or Kilo, and anyone else that has caught on to your collective stupidity, are now pulling your tails - whilst this is highly amusing, it is not something the Indians can actually take the credit for.

Hope this helps.

TZora
11-02-2012, 10:04 AM
Ck have done the same thing before trust me I know
And you guys are sure making a difference .. because you are the best?

TZora
11-02-2012, 10:09 AM
Your stupidity is beyond belief, and it's pointless me trying to converse intelligently with you, because you would clearly need to translate 'intelligent' into 'dumb' in order to process it.

So I'll keep it simple...

Outside of High Levels there are only iTeachem, Fuzzy, YouKnowWho, Sasha and GK who are Indians.

There are no others. No others. None.

All these other Indians you all keep excitedly yammering on about finding and beating, are not actually Indians at all.

You CK fools are so shook up you are seeing ghosts and bogeymen at every turn.

Hope this helps.
Very polite reply. I can see you people are really good at communication on a forum. Talking nonsense and passing childish remarks, I guess that's all part of the "best people" and the so called "best squad" ..

And you know who am I talking about. He is not at low levels ..

T-Zora,
Proud to be CK ..

Paulio
11-02-2012, 10:09 AM
Burn, what about TruthHurts, Duncko and AFed? I thought they were Indians, too. :confused:

Burn
11-02-2012, 10:13 AM

Munch On It is a former CK, not an Indian - how do I know that and you don't, how can you turn up here to represent whilst so ill-informed?

GTFO, you are embarrassing urself and ur crew.

Paulio, G, someone, put this dummy back on the short bus.

TonySpaghetti
11-02-2012, 10:17 AM
When I was young, I had a t-shirt that had a big Indian head on it. I hated it. Not because I was racist. The problem was that the t-shirt was brown, as was everything else in our house, including my grandmother's polyester pants with the elastic wasteband. I have grown up with a profound hatred for anything brown. At 39, I'm finally trying to get over it. I will never work for UPS though. EVER.

That is all.

Burn
Burn, what about TruthHurts, Duncko and AFed? I thought they were Indians, too. :confused:

YouKnowWho is TruthHurts. Duncko and Afed are not formally Indians, but are doing a fine job of stomping CK, so may well earn an invite.

Paulio
Burn, T-Zora is actually one of the good ones. You probably just got under her skin, which is understandable, since that's what you do.

She'll eventually see that you're a good dude and only rile up for fun.

Paulio
11-02-2012, 10:19 AM
I will never work for UPS though. EVER.

I drove a delivery truck for UPS in college. Ladies loved the browns. True story.

TZora
11-02-2012, 10:21 AM
Munch On It is a former CK, not an Indian - how do I know that and you don't, how can you turn up here to represent whilst so ill-informed?

GTFO, you are embarrassing urself and ur crew.

Paulio, G, someone, put this dummy back on the short bus.
More kind words .. am I making you feel uncomfortable :)
Learn some manners how to talk to the ladies.

TonySpaghetti
11-02-2012, 10:22 AM
I drove a delivery truck for UPS in college. Ladies loved the browns. True story.

Horny lonely housewives ordering junk on eBay doesn't count.

Burn
11-02-2012, 10:23 AM

There are no girls on the Internet. Your name is Geoffrey and ur owe me $5.

Burn
11-02-2012, 10:26 AM
Burn, T-Zora is actually one of the good ones. You probably just got under her skin, which is understandable, since that's what you do.

She'll eventually see that you're a good dude and only rile up for fun.

If she is nice, then cool, I'll lay off. But turning up to 'rep' and score points with completely wrong info is lame.

TZora
11-02-2012, 10:26 AM
There are no girls on the Internet. Your name is Geoffrey and ur owe me $5.
watch it right there .. you are about to offend many now .. no sugar for you no more :p

TonySpaghetti
11-02-2012, 10:27 AM

I'm surprised you joined CK. I always thought you were more of a TonyMontana (read TurkishTiger / MS13) fan. You two seemed to be pretty chummy chummy on here.

TZora
11-02-2012, 10:30 AM
I'm surprised you joined CK. I always thought you were more of a TonyMontana (read TurkishTiger / MS13) fan. You two seemed to be pretty chummy chummy on here.
i get along anyone who talks sensible and does not act childish. you shouldn't be surprised that i joined the CK because they are a cool squad and not some bully squad .. now someone who knows what i'm talking about will quote me and say some kind words :rolleyes:

Burn
11-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Anyway, where the hell is Mike? He rants like a champ. I love Mike. No h0m0.

Burn
11-02-2012, 10:35 AM
Zora, everyone in every 'crew' is a bully in some shape or form. It comes with the territory.

Indians are just the baddest. A title we apparently bought with Koralenes fictitious Chinese Gold ;)

Relax, have fun, in fact you don't even need to win to enjoy urself - I have lost repeatedly to Teflon Pot Polisher today just to nerf his Toilet Papers - by tomorrow he'll be out of Paper and will need to see Sean to get licked clean ;)

Update: Teflon Pot Polisher down from 250+ to 160 TP. Stay tuned.

TonySpaghetti
11-02-2012, 10:38 AM
i get along anyone who talks sensible and does not act childish. you shouldn't be surprised that i joined the CK because they are a cool squad and not some bully squad .. now someone who knows what i'm talking about will quote me and say some kind words :rolleyes:

Why join a gang at all? Personally, I've stayed away from that whole gang affiliation thing, with the exception of my attempt at starting a Canadian gang. Anne Murray was the only other member. Needless to say, our attempt for CC domination was futile and ill-fated.

Paulio
11-02-2012, 10:38 AM
^ Kinda like I'm doing with Lupo ... er, I mean, nerfing his TP, not licking his ass

TZora
11-02-2012, 10:41 AM
i'll let you enjoy your childish comments because i do not appreciate them in no way. neither i can get down to your level and say all that kind of nonsense to you or your squad members, its out of my ethics. life goes way beyond this game or any other game. if i started talking sense, you will be out of words. anyway .. enjoy your little bully world and say all that u wish to say about anyone you like/dislike .. it does not affect me. have fun and good bye ..

TZora
11-02-2012, 10:44 AM
Why join a gang at all? Personally, I've stayed away from that whole gang affiliation thing, with the exception of my attempt at starting a Canadian gang. Anne Murray was the only other member. Needless to say, our attempt for CC domination was futile and ill-fated.
just to have a little extra fun otherwise things get too monotonous...

Burn
11-02-2012, 10:47 AM
^ Kinda like I'm doing with Lupo ... er, I mean, nerfing his TP, not licking his ass

Glad you clarified that ;) ;)

Paulio
11-02-2012, 10:48 AM
Yeah, dogs lick their own asses. Ok, sorry, that was just too easy. I'm done. :cool:

Burn
11-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Dogs can also lick their own balls, a trick I have always been envious of.

mxz
11-02-2012, 11:18 AM
Dogs can also lick their own balls, a trick I have always been envious of.You'd lick your own balls if you could?

Big gulps, huh? Alright. Welp, see ya later!

Burn
11-02-2012, 11:26 AM
;)

I'd still be single, I'd never leave my room, and no time for gaming ;)

Ragmondino
11-02-2012, 11:56 AM
From what they say about your balls around upton park no one else will touch them anyway...

Coldjoey
11-02-2012, 12:11 PM
Zora, everyone in every 'crew' is a bully in some shape or form. It comes with the territory.

Indians are just the baddest. A title we apparently bought with Koralenes fictitious Chinese Gold ;)

Not true! Sean had started COLD to help some players that were getting bullied and verbally abused by players at level 80ish. I followed the developments from the walls of the abused/abusers. Afterwards I spoke to the abuser and he told me he hadn't relised his banter was taken personally, and he was glad he had been educated (I would like to say we are now good friends and he is a reformed character, but I never spoke to him again) So I joined Sean, Diego and handful of others. Purely to help players that were being victimised because that had low stats or their avatar was female.
I have not told anyone to not attack me, or else you will be ganged up on. If anyone complained to me about my attacking them I have not continued. If I come across a player who has worked hard and is still struggling I will help them. Now I'm not special I'm just an ordinary CK member. Not a bully

Burn
11-02-2012, 12:11 PM
u got a perdy mouth boy, come on over here ;)

no h0m0

Ragmondino
11-02-2012, 12:30 PM
u got a perdy mouth boy, come on over here ;)

no h0m0

Is this the Indian initiation?
Well h0m0
I'm on my way

Burn
11-02-2012, 12:38 PM
;) u only one hurdle away and ur in.

Final hurdle; beat Sam 10-0

Munch on it
11-02-2012, 12:51 PM

Lol yeah I mean I know because I was that guy for the ck along time ago and burn is correct I'm not an Indian I'm not affiliated with any gang/mafia anymore

Ragmondino
11-02-2012, 12:53 PM
;) u only one hurdle away and ur in.

Final hurdle; beat Sam 10-0

Can I just say I did it?
Do I get in by annoying all the Indians? I've just managed to piss off another one by accidentally.

Ragmondino
11-02-2012, 12:58 PM
Did I not mention Sam is my camper account?

Deck
11-02-2012, 04:36 PM
Which is all it really is.

Thanks, Burn. I agree and understand. Respect is the key, even if it is towards your enemy.

Ragmondino
11-03-2012, 09:00 AM
How's this then?

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb212/rag897/image.jpg

Paulio
11-03-2012, 01:31 PM
Nice one. He didn't specify which Sam

Ragmondino
11-03-2012, 02:41 PM
Yep I am officially thanks to burn now a fully fledged member of the Indians.
Everyone will feel my wrath

Coldjoey
11-03-2012, 02:59 PM
Congraz! you got just enought gold there for your TeePee in case you need to go peepee

iteachem
11-03-2012, 06:52 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/4C9r1.gif

TZora
11-03-2012, 11:55 PM
Congraz! you got just enought gold there for your TeePee in case you need to go peepee
lol put that in ur sig .. its funny :)

Ragmondino
11-04-2012, 01:19 AM
I notice burn has been avoiding this thread since I did the deed...

CK Tizda half pint
11-08-2012, 05:01 PM
Burn has avoided the thread because he's too busy hiding from me.

Teepee Peepee
11-08-2012, 07:50 PM
nah he is busy with decorating his PeePee

Jtstar7439
11-08-2012, 08:00 PM

Oh Canada! EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Reznor
11-08-2012, 08:10 PM
nah he is busy with decorating his PeePee

He said that he would be taking a 2 week break from the forum (although he posted twice after that statement).
But if he's anything like Joeycool, then he'll probably be back in a few days.

Honey Boo Boo
11-08-2012, 08:12 PM
He said that he would be taking a 2 week break from the forum (although he posted twice after that statement).
But if he's anything like Joeycool, then he'll probably be back in a few days.

Shut up Santa.

Reznor
11-08-2012, 08:21 PM
Shut up Santa.

Nope, not him. Sorry to disappoint you. Joaquim should be back in a few days so you can make another attempt at baiting him when he comes back.

Jtstar7439
11-08-2012, 08:28 PM

You should have collected your night clubs instead of looking for Burn :D