PDA

View Full Version : What do we do now?

honeybadger
11-01-2012, 04:53 AM
Okay so my stats are higher than I can probably ever expect them to be. Robbing and Fighting which is what this game is all about is just going to cause them to drop. The TP event is almost forcing my hand to become a camper now.

SevenO9
11-01-2012, 04:55 AM
Oh the irony. It is almost like buying a new car and then being afraid to drive it as it might get dirty.

KizbotBro
11-01-2012, 05:07 AM
lol, thats clever.

HunterHawk
11-01-2012, 05:24 AM
Oh the irony. It is almost like buying a new car and then being afraid to drive it as it might get dirty.

That's to funny! I'm currently looking for a new car to park myself!

I don't blame you for wanting to camp now, since losing the TP makes you feel like your going backwards. I would suggest buying more equipment and upgrading as much as possible as people attack you and you lose the TP. At least you will be stronger than you were when it all started.

trickyvegas
11-01-2012, 05:29 AM
I've been using mine to blast through the Hardcore Hitman/Winning Streak challenges and to carry out robberies that would normally be out of my reach.

I would use before them before you lose them. I wiped out someone's stock of 13 in 1 round of robberies yesterday.

Sandukan
11-01-2012, 05:37 AM
Easy come, easy go, that's just how you live
Oh, take, take, take it all but you never give

HunterHawk
11-01-2012, 05:41 AM
I've been using mine to blast through the Hardcore Hitman/Winning Streak challenges and to carry out robberies that would normally be out of my reach.

I would use before them before you lose them. I wiped out someone's stock of 13 in 1 round of robberies yesterday.

That's very true. It all depends how you like to play.
I'm sure whomevers 13 TPs you wiped out is really loving you right now! NOT! Haha
I see what you mean about consumption rate though,and it is prob going to be way worse coming up.

trickyvegas
11-01-2012, 05:56 AM
That's very true. It all depends how you like to play.
I'm sure whomevers 13 TPs you wiped out is really loving you right now! NOT! Haha
I see what you mean about consumption rate though,and it is prob going to be way worse coming up.

I have an income of $71kph and there was $200k+ in those buildings, had to be done.

sister morphine
11-01-2012, 06:28 AM
I don't blame you for wanting to camp now, since losing the TP makes you feel like your going backwards. I would suggest buying more equipment...
That would be gold equipment? Couldn't possibly have been the motive could it; perish the thought 😉

sister morphine
11-01-2012, 06:32 AM
It's still dropping, 17 hours after supposedly ending. Maybe they've made it permanent?

HunterHawk
11-01-2012, 06:42 AM
That would be gold equipment? Couldn't possibly have been the motive could it; perish the thought 😉

I hear you! That's a very true thought.
I couldn't imagine them making it permanent. You have something working in your favor. Good going!

isshi
11-01-2012, 06:47 AM
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/trevlinda/9e91d5fad15c448fef16cb78bbdac14f_zps2201b0de.jpg

Im still collecting if you want to donate..

sister morphine
11-01-2012, 06:48 AM
If it takes two vaults of gold to boost stats by 1000, then I'd need to buy 160 vaults across my two hoods to "safeguard" my TP stats. Even at sale prices that's the best part of £9,000!! Unless I won the lottery it's not going to happen anytime soon.

Swearengen
11-01-2012, 06:52 AM
It's still dropping, 17 hours after supposedly ending. Maybe they've made it permanent?

are they still dropping or just stealing them from people who already have them when you fight?

honeybadger
11-01-2012, 06:55 AM
I'm still getting the drops too but just lost back to back rolls to somebody with 90% less atk than me. Screw it I'm tapping out. I want to live the 6 figure attack life for as long as possible.

Using this TP is like trying to transport water in a strainer. I'm just leaving it in the inventory and making myself look like a hero.

HunterHawk
11-01-2012, 07:00 AM
are they still dropping or just stealing them from people who already have them when you fight?

I tired and its not dropping for me. They are overseas, so I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Honeybadger,are you overseas too?

honeybadger
11-01-2012, 07:07 AM
I'm in Canada.

sister morphine
11-01-2012, 07:08 AM
That's the million dollar question. I picked up three and yeah one of the rivals had some but I think the last one did not, unless he had just one, which I took off him in round one. We'll see

HunterHawk
11-01-2012, 07:14 AM
I don't think you steal them from people. They are drops like loot from a PVP attack. They just lose theirs.
As far as why its still dropping, I have no clue. I'm not surprised though. Get as much as you can!

trickyvegas
11-01-2012, 07:16 AM
I don't think you steal them from people. They are drops like loot from a PVP attack. They just lose theirs.
As far as why its still dropping, I have no clue. I'm not surprised though. Get as much as you can!

This is correct they drop in the same way as normal PVP items such as Wrestler Masks and Steyer Augs

sister morphine
11-01-2012, 09:18 AM
This is correct they drop in the same way as normal PVP items such as Wrestler Masks and Steyer Augs
Confirmed. I just picked up a couple more when beating people with none

SevenO9
11-01-2012, 09:22 AM
You can steal them from others if you bring henchmen to battle. The henchmen however is consumed.

sister morphine
11-01-2012, 09:25 AM
My henchmen have slept with the fishes for a long time 😉

dudeman
11-01-2012, 09:58 AM

That's the million dollar question. I picked up three and yeah one of the rivals had some but I think the last one did not, unless he had just one, which I took off him in round one. We'll see

http://i54.tinypic.com/65mp13.gif

CC 101 - PvP Loot

PvP loot is won as a RANDOM DROP when you successfully defeat a rival in battle. Items are NOT stolen from your rival, nor have they ever been in over a year. This has not changed.

I can't believe there are senior members, some with multiple game accounts, who still cannot grasp this concept!

Lmao!

trickyvegas
11-01-2012, 10:13 AM
You can steal them from others if you bring henchmen to battle. The henchmen however is consumed.

With fava beans.

Coldjoey
11-01-2012, 11:33 AM
I've had fun blowing all my TP's up on a player who's stat's were lower than mine before the event and he attacked me when he got a new stats of 90k attack. I've got 10 left to use in two hours time he has 18.
I'm not vindictive I just don't like players that leave red green red green

sister morphine
11-01-2012, 11:45 AM
CC 101 - PvP Loot

PvP loot is won as a RANDOM DROP when you successfully defeat a rival in battle. Items are NOT stolen from your rival, nor have they ever been in over a year. This has not changed.

I can't believe there are senior members, some with multiple game accounts, who still cannot grasp this concept!

Lmao!
ROTFL. I delete my own building removing a sign on the hood. What do you expect exactly? 😳😏

G Wiz
11-01-2012, 12:13 PM
I was really expecting gree to cut everyones tp in half and we keep the rest as non-consumables at a nerfed stat range

dudeman
11-01-2012, 12:14 PM
ROTFL. I delete my own building removing a sign on the hood. What do you expect exactly? ����

Lol.

"Oops, I pressed the wrong button by accident!" is not anywhere close to being in the same league as not noticing how something works for at least 6 months (looking at your forum join date).

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude (ok, I do a little :cool:) but you're a senior forum member with two game accounts. Being in that position and not knowing some of the basics is very rare. :p