PDA

View Full Version : Holidays wish list for CCMark or Gree...

Gambit12
10-31-2012, 10:06 PM
My wishlist on this upcoming holidays are as follows...

1. Two upgrade at once from Thanksgiving to New Year.
2. 30% Time & Cost upgrade reduction bonus during Thanksgiving to New Year.
3. A Thanksgiving give away gift unit.
4. A Christmas give away gift unit.
5. A New Year give away gift unit.
6. Some Gold give away gift from Gree...

If you guys have some input, suggestions, feedback, or anything else for the holidays just post it here...

General Soviet
10-31-2012, 10:11 PM
Gree: What do you want for Christmas, General Soviet?
Me: Free units!
Gree: Anything else?
Me: No, just gimme some free units.
That's all I want, some free loot. Maybe holiday themed, too???

Dr. Dengus
10-31-2012, 10:13 PM
Gree: What do you want for Christmas, General Soviet?
Me: Free units!
Gree: Anything else?
Me: No, just gimme some free units.
That's all I want, some free loot. Maybe holiday themed, too???

Haha. A couple ideas for unit images :

Ground/Air? - Santa's sleigh w/ guided missiles
Infantry - Armed elves

Dreno33
10-31-2012, 10:33 PM
CANDY CANE OPERATOR!

http://www.mayetbell.com/images/3D/zynga/candy_cane_gun.jpg
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/78430/78430,1196875745,2/stock-vector-toy-soldiers-marching-ina-row-holding-candy-canes-instead-of-guns-7560448.jpg
http://www.liveforfilms.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/star-wars-boba-fett-christmas.jpg
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/6/2/0/7/7/9/webimg/409977218_tp.jpg

ArthurWellsley
11-01-2012, 01:38 AM
Or how about an infantry unit with a large amount of explosives, to help the British celebrate on 5th November, as we don't do Thanksgiving at the same time as America (but then neither does Japan);

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes_Day

ArthurWellsley
11-01-2012, 01:57 AM
Or how about an infantry unit with a large amount of explosives, to help the British celebrate on 5th November, as we don't do Thanksgiving at the same time as America (but then neither does Japan);

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes_Day

Also it's coming up for the anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge, so maybe some special celebration units to recall that ie battling cooks, P-47 thunderbolts, sherman fireflies, and Wolverine, Jackson, and Hellcats.

The Germans used very heavy tanks (for the time) and Operation Greif commando's aka infiltrators

Guderian40
11-01-2012, 03:08 AM
Also it's coming up for the anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge, so maybe some special celebration units to recall that ie battling cooks, P-47 thunderbolts, sherman fireflies, and Wolverine, Jackson, and Hellcats.

The Germans used very heavy tanks (for the time) and Operation Greif commando's aka infiltrators

King Tigers with lack of fuel and supplies, so maybe casualty rate in MW about 20%... ;-)

No, just fix the old event problem with players cannot triggering bosses or find boxes. That would be a nice present.

Baraka
11-01-2012, 06:13 AM
Luwv da idea Gambit. Sur they will do something. Think your hoping more than anything with all that though. Lol.

andy_xyz2004
11-01-2012, 06:16 AM
Give me all rare units in a row instead 11 commons in a row 👍
Am i shooting too high LOL...

manbeast
11-01-2012, 06:32 AM
You already have a 30% reduction on upgrades!! Hahaha but yea that would be the one thing I want.

Christmas present- each player gets to pick ONE event item they didn't get.

For me it would be the draughtmen

Gambit12
11-01-2012, 07:24 AM
You already have a 30% reduction on upgrades!! Hahaha but yea that would be the one thing I want.

Or they can play it over again, the past collect 10 events...

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-01-2012, 09:23 AM

I'm lucky to have the Draughtsman, so I would want either the upgrade 2 at once or faster upgrade times. And from looking at the special event loot thread iOS already had TWO crate events with the faster upgrade times boost... I'm a bit jealous lol. We have tooooo many buildings to only be able to upgrade one at a time... just saying

Thief
11-01-2012, 09:42 AM
I'm lucky to have the Draughtsman, so I would want either the upgrade 2 at once or faster upgrade times. And from looking at the special event loot thread iOS already had TWO crate events with the faster upgrade times boost... I'm a bit jealous lol. We have tooooo many buildings to only be able to upgrade one at a time... just saying

You Figure by this time next year you won't have anything left to upgrade :D Then they would have to release more buildings for you to upgrade. Hahaha

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-01-2012, 10:15 AM
You Figure by this time next year you won't have anything left to upgrade :D Then they would have to release more buildings for you to upgrade. Hahaha

possibly, i'm just impatient lol. I wanna RUN, but understand I need to crawl first, then walk, and then we can run.

carrotsama
11-01-2012, 11:14 AM
Well, Thanksgiving you seem to feast and stuff yourself so... how about raids get double, the money from the defender + matching from them. Eat up!

Hmm... as Christmas is the time of giving and all, how about players can send money to friends and allies in like "giftcards" that can only be spent on units/buildings, not just re-gifted to someone else. Why do this? Because each gift card you give earns you points with Santa who gives you indestructible units for being nice.

Though if I am honest, Id really like a way to both see and select a small building hidden behind a large one. Sucks trying to raid some def buildings and its selecting 1 of the 5 buildings around me seemingly at random instead.

Jhenry02
11-01-2012, 11:32 AM
I'd love to have multiple upgrades at once. The only real unit I wanted was the 2 at 1 time building boost.

Hero of Time
11-01-2012, 02:31 PM
I'm sorry but 1,2,and 6 just aren't gonna happen unless you win some sort of event. The others could happen.

Fl@sh
11-01-2012, 02:50 PM
Anybody want to borrow my Fusion APC?

bigflan
11-01-2012, 02:52 PM
I want another name the unit event and make your own event

Bronson
11-01-2012, 02:54 PM
I'm only looking to upgrade nanos and rigs so the 2 upgrades wouldn't be much use with all the cash I need to save... unless I fancied upgrading a few guard towers.

Time/cost reduction units would be a big help tho.

Dr. Dengus
11-01-2012, 03:00 PM
Anybody want to borrow my Fusion APC?

What's the going rate on the loan fee, 1500 gold per day?

Bronson
11-01-2012, 03:02 PM
What's the going rate on the loan fee, 1500 gold per day?

No, you have to use the pony man as your avatar for everyday you have it!

Fun
11-01-2012, 03:09 PM
Seems like a good deal, how do I sign up?

Fl@sh
11-01-2012, 03:14 PM
No, you have to use the pony man as your avatar for everyday you have it!Good idea! Haha

Arizona
11-01-2012, 03:24 PM

If you guys have some input, suggestions, feedback, or anything else for the holidays just post it here...

No chance for 1,2,3....It's an american thing Thanksgiving. A national thingy, which makes it biased. Sorry. Christmas is pretty much celebrated worldwide regardless of religion and it's well known to all, so that might work.
Or if you really want your Thanksgiving to be rewarded, then have a freebie giveaway for all those with USA flags before the TG holiday. You'd have to reward the five other flag carriers too though.
Russia - May Day?
Germany - Rosen Montag?
China - Chinese New Year?
UK - Ummmm????
Iran - I don't want to be banned... so no comment!

Fun
11-01-2012, 03:26 PM
Iran - I don't want to be banned... so no comment!

Hahahahahahaha!

Dr. Dengus
11-01-2012, 03:38 PM

Lmao. Better than having to wear the costume at least. Although, anything with ass-less chaps is a welcome addition to my wardrobe.

Arizona
11-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Bron mate, instead of telling us you haven't got your phone back/new phone/ipad yet, why not just give us all your Rainbow Brite avatar again. I'm sure all the noobs will welcome some colourful avatars. Make em feel welcome here.
When we see Rainbow, we won't need an explanation:cool:

Bronson
11-01-2012, 03:50 PM
Bron mate, instead of telling us you haven't got your phone back/new phone/ipad yet, why not just give us all your Rainbow Brite avatar again. I'm sure all the noobs will welcome some colourful avatars. Make em feel welcome here.
When we see Rainbow, we won't need an explanation:cool:

On the day I get a new device I'll change my avatar just for you X

Gambit12
11-02-2012, 01:23 PM
Anyone else with a holiday wish from CCM or Gree..?

albeezy
11-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Anyone else with a holiday wish from CCM or Gree..?
1 million dollars (ingame cash)...I mean 1 billion dollars (ingame cash) Could you imagine dropping every player 1 billion in cash new years eve and then starting a PVP tourney starting on new years day! Stamina refils please! Plus that could give the pirates something to do-collect our billions!

Top 250 in the PVP tourney get a unit that has a boost of +10% more money from money buildings, top 50 get +15% more money from money buildings and top 1 gets +20 more money from money buildings

hushsway
11-03-2012, 03:43 AM
[QUOTE=Fl@sh;469j381]Anybody want to borrow my Fusion APC?[/QUOTE

I do, does 2 Fusion APC equal four upgrades at once?

Gambit12
11-03-2012, 03:50 AM
[QUOTE=Fl@sh;469j381]Anybody want to borrow my Fusion APC?[/QUOTE

I do, does 2 Fusion APC equal four upgrades at once?

Nope, only 2 at a time...

Ballerado
11-05-2012, 06:01 PM
Haha. A couple ideas for unit images :

Ground/Air? - Santa's sleigh w/ guided missiles
Infantry - Armed elvesDid you see the weaponized sleigh in cc last year?

jeffrey
11-05-2012, 08:28 PM

What a coincident that you started this topic, I am sure Greedy got its holidays wishes/nightmares and more! ;)

manbeast
11-05-2012, 08:50 PM
Black Friday sale!! Everyone can by ONE vault of gold for 90% off. Only $10!! Guarantee every single "free" player on here would be dropping money down that day.

Khimsoo
11-05-2012, 08:54 PM
New Christmas map for all of us to get together. If we appear in that map on that day, we get Santa (infantry), reindeer (ground) and Christmas trees & bell decos for our base.

Ferr
11-06-2012, 01:34 AM
I have heard all presents have been put in our inventory and gree assure us they work!

Gambit12
11-30-2012, 07:05 PM
Thanksgiving is done in the US & we got 2 more holidays to go & still no anniversary event or holiday event like in CC. C'mon gree do something for MW please..!

Jhenry02
11-30-2012, 07:20 PM
An x-mas tree decoration for base would be nice. Even the sims has that.

Dry
11-30-2012, 07:36 PM
As a Jew I just want free gold ,, or free cash

Hero of Time
11-30-2012, 07:57 PM

As a Christian, I want you to use proper grammar. You only needed 1 comma and you needed a period at the end of your sentence.

Ph4ntom Stranger
11-30-2012, 07:59 PM
As a Christian, I want you to use proper grammar. You only needed 1 comma and you needed a period at the end of your sentence.

Dry is French Canadian, he can't help it. He tries his best.

Dry
11-30-2012, 08:35 PM
Hero is on my ignore list .. Lol ..iam not French

Crime City Mark
12-01-2012, 12:49 AM

That's racist, cut it out.

jay_usher
12-01-2012, 04:31 AM
Gambit don't u think cheating the game is enough to ask for with not getting banned?!

mikebarth1955
12-01-2012, 01:25 PM
It has been my Christmas experience over the last few years that I receive switches and coal instead of gifts in my Xmas stocking, so I guess this all depends on whether you have been naughty or nice.

manbeast
12-01-2012, 01:52 PM
CCM is on the forum today? Though he was going on vacation the whole month? Maybe someone was just trolling me

TonySpaghetti
12-01-2012, 01:58 PM

What the hell do YOU know about proper grammar? I'm surprised you can even spell it.

Mcdoc
12-01-2012, 03:29 PM
What a coincident that you started this topic, I am sure Greedy got its holidays wishes/nightmares and more! ;)Wow - Jeffrey is back :). Does that mean the fruit fly has flown away ?

Hero of Time
12-01-2012, 03:32 PM
Go back to CC forum Tony.

andy_xyz2004
12-01-2012, 03:35 PM
Wow - Jeffrey is back :). Does that mean the fruit fly has flown away ?

That was before he got ba..... 😄

Mcdoc
12-01-2012, 03:45 PM
That was before he got ba..... 😄Freakin Necro threads