PDA

View Full Version : Daily Income

Ranger4Life
10-31-2012, 09:08 PM
I know where I stand compared to most when it comes to IPH, but I have no idea where I am in regard to daily income.

Just from collecting buildings I get around 13mil a day on an average day. According to the toolkit I could possibly get 13.8mil a day.

So how about everyone else?

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-31-2012, 09:16 PM
I make untold millions, just by collecting the thousands of fake Gree Groats deposited by failed intruders, add that to an average day's haul of looting, I can rake in 25,000,000 fake Gree Groats a day.

Dr. Dengus
10-31-2012, 10:02 PM
I collect around 16m a day. With perfect collections I should be at 19.5m a day given my IPH. Delete my 5min, 30min, and 1 hr buildings and my perfect collection rate should only be ~17.2m though.

General Soviet
10-31-2012, 10:06 PM
I get about 6 million a day. Add my 2-day buildings, and I get 7 million. If I stayed on MW for every second of the day, I would get 8.5 million. It's pretty good, a nuclear power plant every two days.

ckos
10-31-2012, 11:07 PM
Probably around 18-20m/d. I can collect up to 25,110k/d.

That collection is when I work nights....which I usually do.

jay_usher
10-31-2012, 11:39 PM
About 20mill a day and don't need to spend untold thousands of real $ like some haha

Tctiger
11-01-2012, 06:44 AM
about 12-14m a day , a lot of people make the mistake of getting there stats up instead of looking what they will actually collect thats why i am mainly upgrading 12,24,48hr buildings as i will collect the full amounts , upgrading epp ect i would waist a lot of cash that wouldn't be collected , yes it would look good in stats but do you want it to look good or do you actually want that cash ? if you are going to collect every hour every day then go for it, but i don't want to have to be on the game all day every day as i have a life and work ect , this way if i am busy i can sync buildings and i only have to log on 2 times a day to collect all my cash .

also if you think about it you don't actually need gold money builings until you have finnished upgrading the free ones , that is why i have bought emp instead of gold money builings as i need the stats more than the money at the moment .when my current upgrade finnishes i will have 700k iph without any gold money builings .

manbeast
11-01-2012, 06:48 AM
at least 20 million/day

Tanner
11-01-2012, 06:50 AM
about 12-14m a day , a lot of people make the mistake of getting there stats up instead of looking what they will actually collect thats why i am mainly upgrading 12,24,48hr buildings as i will collect the full amounts , upgrading epp ect i would waist a lot of cash that wouldn't be collected , yes it would look good in stats but do you want it to look good or do you actually want that cash ? if you are going to collect every hour every day then go for it, but i don't want to have to be on the game all day every day as i have a life and work ect , this way if i am busy i can sync buildings and i only have to log on 2 times a day to collect all my cash .

also if you think about it you don't actually need gold money builings until you have finnished upgrading the free ones , that is why i have bought emp instead of gold money builings as i need the stats more than the money at the moment .when my current upgrade finnishes i will have 700k iph without any gold money builings .

Same here. The only leader board for IPH is on here. Actually collecting is all that counts in my book.

Bronson
11-01-2012, 07:01 AM
at least 20 million/day

Just over half of this for me

Ranger4Life
11-01-2012, 07:32 AM

This is my philosophy as well. The only building that I upgrade that is less than 12hr is my space centers. I have noticed some pretty good ROI out of them.

JohnnyR
11-01-2012, 07:48 AM
12/24/48 is my bread and butter, but there is a place for EPPs beside stats. Openning boxes with cash is easier with the EPP income right there every time, some people can hit 12-16 opens a day...(me a while back, lol)

Miner
11-01-2012, 07:58 AM
12/24/48 is my bread and butter, but there is a place for EPPs beside stats. Openning boxes with cash is easier with the EPP income right there every time, some people can hit 12-16 opens a day...(me a while back, lol)

Completely agree here. I like to keep my hourly buildings outputting a minimum of my XP Level times $1,000 so they pay for crate opens during events. I'm under by a decent amount right now, but the EPPs will be going up a level each soon to square that away.

Tctiger
11-01-2012, 08:37 AM
the key is upgrading builings that suite how you are playing , i always had cash for opens without fail but i no longer play the box event now , i will do the epp but not for a long time i just don't want to be tied to collecting every hour at this stage .

Thief
11-01-2012, 08:47 AM
Based on how i'm able to time my upgrades and determine how much money i'll need saved up right now my average ranges between 18-20 Million. I'm probably only able to collect my 3hr buildings and less half the time on average and while yes they have some of the more inflated stats....they still pay me. Trying to find that balance of upgrading key upgrades before moving on to level 8 oil Rigs.

Maverick50727
11-01-2012, 08:52 AM
I know where I stand compared to most when it comes to IPH, but I have no idea where I am in regard to daily income.

Just from collecting buildings I get around 13mil a day on an average day. According to the toolkit I could possibly get 13.8mil a day.

So how about everyone else?
Hard to say for me. I'm not one every minute to collect adn some days I get busy and find myself collecting at 9pm and last time I did was 8am with everything stacked up. Overall with attack & raids (slacked off) I get 55-60mil in a 60hr period. Perffect for those 60-72hr upgrades that cost just that much.

I could have more. Boy I was tempted by your large stash the other day when I saw you, but I was nice and left you untouched as I recognize the name from the forum. A couple 6 mil hits always looks good.

I will be concentrating more on economy for the next few weeks and haven't for over a month (was buying Aircraft Carriers, Nuclear Subs and Boost/Unit building upgrades to be ready)

Ryans67
11-01-2012, 10:13 AM
PJ, what do you spend your groats on?

albeezy
11-01-2012, 11:08 AM
Just over half of this for me

Is that present day or back when you had an iDevice? LOL Just kidding Bronson! Are you back up and running?

I collect somewhere between 10-12 million a day...I think?

Bronson
11-01-2012, 11:30 AM
Is that present day or back when you had an iDevice? LOL Just kidding Bronson! Are you back up and running?

I collect somewhere between 10-12 million a day...I think?

My buildings still get collected just not by me :p and dang beezy, get off Ranger4Life's thread

albeezy
11-01-2012, 11:36 AM
My buildings still get collected just not by me :p and dang beezy, get off Ranger4Life's thread

HAHAHA. He should have known I was just messing with him. My post said "Boomshockalocka" clearly indicating I had every intention of deleting it, at least I thought it was clear! LOL Bronson, really dissapointed you didn't do a better job of jacking Dravak's thread the other day. Next time he does that lets just turn that into the WWY and RQQ threads and just completely ignore his posts! He would be so upset! Remember him crying because we were in the introducing (er) thread! That was great!

Bronson
11-01-2012, 11:39 AM
HAHAHA. He should have known I was just messing with him. My post said "Boomshockalocka" clearly indicating I had every intention of deleting it, at least I thought it was clear! LOL Bronson, really dissapointed you didn't do a better job of jacking Dravak's thread the other day. Next time he does that lets just turn that into the WWY and RQQ threads and just completely ignore his posts! He would be so upset! Remember him crying because we were in the introducing (er) thread! That was great!

I know I'm good but can't jack a thread on my own unless you want me to talk to myself????

Next time stop chasing ambulances and get online lol

albeezy
11-01-2012, 11:51 AM
Next time stop chasing ambulances and get online lol

I never chase ambuulances! Remember, I am an attorney, not a lawyer! LOL

elangomatt
11-01-2012, 12:24 PM
I guesstimate that I've collected about 20 million in the last 28 hours so that means about 17 million in the last 24 hours. the toolkit says i should be at 21.5 million per day so i figure 17 million isnt too bad. i like upgrading the epp's because i figure that during box events i am on every hour anyway so i may as well collect a decent amount. i am waiting for one epp to upgrade to level 7 atm (114 hours), and the other is already on level 6. plus it helps my iph along too.

Lt. Falcon
11-01-2012, 02:20 PM
I take in roughly $14.5 million a day...My IPH*24=$16.4mil

EnjoyLife
11-06-2012, 04:40 AM
Looks like I do about 23 million a day

EnjoyLife
11-10-2012, 04:28 AM
After testing this for four days, I make 26 million a day on money buildings.

mrhoi50
11-10-2012, 03:50 PM
about 1.000.0000
(162 564 064)

Fl@sh
11-10-2012, 05:43 PM
I don't want to change the subject, but how much money do you collect with all your buildings ready at one time? I stayed away from the game for a few days and when I came back, every building was ready. The grand total was 14,986,000.

LeBarticus
11-10-2012, 05:57 PM
What's the most amount of $$ you've had on hand in your career? For me 130 mil.