PDA

View Full Version : New Event Trouble

Sabo
10-31-2012, 06:43 PM
Is anyone else having difficulty triggering the boss? I can't get him.

General Soviet
10-31-2012, 07:08 PM
A lot of people are having trouble with it. Maybe it's a glitch, but I don't know.

Jhenry02
10-31-2012, 07:38 PM
I'm having no issues with him popping up. He's always around.

Coco c
11-01-2012, 01:51 AM
I still can't trigger him. Even tried deleting and reinstalling game but no luck yet.

Guderian40
11-01-2012, 02:12 AM
I still can't trigger him. Even tried deleting and reinstalling game but no luck yet.

The same for me since I have played the game, see threat below. For the boss event, I usually send a ticker and after two days it's working. For the collect and auction events, I did that a couple of times (about 12 tickets), but they couldn't fix it, never got even one single box.

If GREE can fix that annoying glitch, it would be really helpfull to the motivation for playing the game.

HunterHawk
11-01-2012, 04:50 AM
I ran into this yesterday. What I did was 1 low mission,put phone down for a min,and wait...
It didn't work the first 3 times.Then I closed out the game and force closed it. Came back and started the process again.
1 low mission,wait,and then he showed up.

If that doesn't work to trigger him, then try vaulting your $$$ before trying to find him.
I think it triggers the server side.

KizbotBro
11-01-2012, 05:11 AM
I ran into this yesterday. What I did was 1 low mission,put phone down for a min,and wait...
It didn't work the first 3 times.Then I closed out the game and force closed it. Came back and started the process again.
1 low mission,wait,and then he showed up.

If that does work to trigger him, then try vaulting your $$$ before trying to find him.
I think it triggers the server side.

True, I believe reaching out to the server does the trick. I have never had a single boss event in any GREE game that wasnt triggered immediately by my first Rob/Raid after logging in.

Guderian40
11-01-2012, 06:51 AM
Thanks a lot, guys. I have tried everything now at least 15 times: closing, shutting down, restart, vault, different missions, raids and attacks, three times deleting the app...
Not working, get the screen, but cannot trigger any bosses.

Yes, think it's a server problem, which for some accounts they can only fix manually each time...
Waiting for response of my ticket - they might be "looking into it" - since two months!
Let's wait and see...

HunterHawk
11-01-2012, 07:03 AM
Thanks a lot, guys. I have tried everything now at least 15 times: closing, shutting down, restart, vault, different missions, raids and attacks, three times deleting the app...
Not working, get the screen, but cannot trigger any bosses.

Yes, think it's a server problem, which for some accounts they can only fix manually each time...
Waiting for response of my ticket - they might be "looking into it" - since two months!
Let's wait and see...

Good luck buddy, wish I could give you a fix for that but that's all I know to try on our end. I'm sure it's very frustrating.

Sabo
11-01-2012, 02:24 PM
What makes it frustrating to me is that I get late starts on practically every event. Normally at least 24 hours in my case. Especially for crate events that is a deal breaker, I don't even play those anymore. In addition I rack up unwanted XP trying to trigger which is a strategic part of the game. Annoying!

negotiator
11-01-2012, 02:36 PM
I have not received a splash screen and only found out it was going on by this forum, thanks. When did it start and how long is it lasting?

Having a battle with Viet over the last boss that was full of problems and I wasted hundreds of gold just to have it vanish. I didn't recall from the other thread if he is one of the clueless ones in support? It is obvious that he only reads about two lines of a multi paragraph message before sending a canned response. I was just starting to buy gold again if it doesn't get resolved back to being a free player. It really shouldn't be this hard for them.

Jhenry02
11-01-2012, 07:48 PM
Viet is not the most helpful of techs.

Guderian40
11-02-2012, 12:40 AM
What makes it frustrating to me is that I get late starts on practically every event. Normally at least 24 hours in my case. Especially for crate events that is a deal breaker, I don't even play those anymore. In addition I rack up unwanted XP trying to trigger which is a strategic part of the game. Annoying!

Sabo, you are right. Exactly 24 hours - it is working now, I can trigger the boss. It was the same for the last two boss events. For the crate and box events it wasn't working at all, even after 24 hours. I also stoppend playing that as I never found a single box and do not waste (adding) XP.

Товарищ
11-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Man, my sympathies, that REALLY sux! Hope they look into it once and for good!
Imagine all those not on the forum that have this crap...

Speaking of late activations on crate events, the one not long ago with 20% to air popped up with just above 2d time for me! Seems it was an Android thing, the iOS players had 4d+ to do it. Luckily I managed to get 9 parts, so not a complete loss, but no way in hell had I any chance for #10.
(there were even gold players spending 1k-3k gold and didn't get it...!)