PDA

View Full Version : What were peope talking about........

chbranch
10-31-2012, 05:00 PM
I'm a level 33 and I'm getting my arse handed to me by boss #6. What are/were people talking about the boss event is great for LLP. That's sure a bunch of crap. It sure aint great on Android for a LLP.

Mad
10-31-2012, 05:07 PM
I'm a level 33 and I'm getting my arse handed to me by boss #6. What are/were people talking about the boss event is great for LLP. That's sure a bunch of crap. It sure aint great on Android for a LLP.

It may be a wake up call for you, letting you know that you are weak for your level. Since you are only at level 33, you have plenty of time to strengthen yourself.

You can strengthen yourself by working and developing your economy which it turn allows you to buy stronger units. You need to buy stronger units, not buy more units. (Note to be able to buy stronger units you may need to purchase/upgrade unit buildings.)

Also at level 33 you are allowed to have five allies for each level, meaning you can have 165 allies. Maximizing your allies will increase your attack, provided you have enough strong units to arm them with. For every ally you have you can take four units into battle.

Fl@sh
10-31-2012, 05:20 PM
I have an LLP at level 25 with 7k attack. I'm on boss 11 and it will take me 3 free hits.

andy_xyz2004
10-31-2012, 05:20 PM

If your Attack above 10k, im sure you can go up to 15th boss with free hits

helli0n
10-31-2012, 05:24 PM
its a lot easier when compared to HLP if you have several gold units, allows for a much higher attack density with fewer allies than at 500 allies. My LLP beat 1 of the bosses a while ago with minimal amounts of gold, bad thing was it leveled up around 9 times lol

General Soviet
10-31-2012, 05:33 PM
Think it's hard now? At level 100, it's pretty tough. I could only get to boss 5 before they nerfed it.

BigD@wg
10-31-2012, 06:14 PM

It's only easy if your LLP has superior stats at your level.

JohnnyR
10-31-2012, 06:15 PM
Either your timing sucks, or I'm reading that wrong General Soviet, but you should be doing a bit better than 10 with your stats. I'm on boss 13 right now and still able to get free hits in, and my stats are lower than yours, though will change (for the better) when I move up from 300 allies...

By the way, here's the strategy to get maximum hits on the boss:

I prefer to hit him 3 times when I start at full health, wait 1 minutes then hit him again 2 more times. Then hit him 2 more times every 26 minutes. If you have the health boost, do the same thing but you only have to wait 21 minutes to give him a pair of attacks.

chbranch
10-31-2012, 06:41 PM
I'm pretty much a free player who doesn't spend gold on the game. I'm nowhere near 7k in attack at level 33. I only have like 15 allies that I just added today so that may also be leading me to get punked by the bosses. I guess if I had the full compliment of allies, i could be doing more damage than I am. Damn....I thought I was doing good too for a free player.

Dr. Dengus
10-31-2012, 06:48 PM
I'm pretty much a free player who doesn't spend gold on the game. I'm nowhere near 7k in attack at level 33. I only have like 15 allies that I just added today so that may also be leading me to get punked by the bosses. I guess if I had the full compliment of allies, i could be doing more damage than I am. Damn....I thought I was doing good too for a free player.

Oh yeah, the boss events definitely don't favor those with a low ally count. What's your IPH like? I'd build up a solid army and some pending ally requests. That way when the next boss event rolls around, you'll be prepared to demolish him. At full allies at lvl 33, you can bring 660 units. If your average attack unit is a Commando (14 A), you could have a possible attack score of (660) * (14) = 9240.

andy_xyz2004
10-31-2012, 06:48 PM

7k attack with only 15 allies, thats good enough for your level, "IF" .. U have tons of strong attack units,
So my assumption your stats will be around 12k with max allies,
Correct me if im wrong

Fl@sh
10-31-2012, 07:41 PM
I'm pretty much a free player who doesn't spend gold on the game. I'm nowhere near 7k in attack at level 33. I only have like 15 allies that I just added today so that may also be leading me to get punked by the bosses. I guess if I had the full compliment of allies, i could be doing more damage than I am. Damn....I thought I was doing good too for a free player.My LLP isn't quite a free player, more so than my HLP, but far from it. A rule of thumb I use for the lower levels is for every ally added, I want to see 100 attack added, which is not easy.

chbranch
10-31-2012, 07:57 PM
At 15 allies im at 2k att. my iph is 70k. I haven't been playing for that long. I'm on 9 cash hits right now to defeat boss 7. So it sounds like I need to camp a little more to do better damage? That 100att per ally sounds like a good measuring stick though.

Dreno33
10-31-2012, 08:03 PM
ATTENTION TO THOSE WHO COMMENTED IN THIS THREAD:

The reason why chbranch is having such a hard time at such a low level while Fl@sh's LLP is having such an easy time is b/c lvl 26 is the beginning of a new boss tier which is a HUGE difference. I went from beating 16 bosses with 1 hit to now 3 bosses with one hit. Boss 5 took me 3 hits. its a crazy jump.

That's why (also b/c chbranch DOES have weak attack for his lvl. he needs to add allies for sure.

btw, I got a rare my 2nd boss :D

Arizona
11-01-2012, 03:45 AM
What are the boss tiers? I thought it was 5-24, 25-49 and so on.

Miner
11-01-2012, 06:32 AM
What are the boss tiers? I thought it was 5-24, 25-49 and so on.
1-25
26-50
51-75
76-100
101-150
151-200

Arizona
11-01-2012, 07:18 AM
1-25
26-50
51-75
76-100
101-150
151-200

Cheers Miner

Товарищ
11-01-2012, 07:19 AM
What determines the boss strength?
Is it only the boss tier; i.e. your level?
Or do things like your ally count, A/D stats play in?

Arizona
11-01-2012, 02:54 PM
What determines the boss strength?
Is it only the boss tier; i.e. your level?
Or do things like your ally count, A/D stats play in?
Boss strength/weakness is directly related to your strength. The better your attack stats for your level, the better you will do. Ignore all boosts other than the flag you chose and that's pretty much it.
So get yourself to max allies and the best attacks units for your money and you have the best chance of doing well for your level.
I believe the units awarded change (improve) every 25 levels.