PDA

View Full Version : For all Pirates

Vballmadam
10-31-2012, 02:48 PM
Tonight is your Million Pirate Plank Walk! I just want to wish you all a great night as you do your best to get right with King Neptune! I will be thinking of you at 12:59 pm.

This is a big night for you so I send my love and support to all of you..good luck....little ol' me!

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-31-2012, 03:45 PM
You're a very kind and caring person.
Thank you so much.
Arrrrrrr...

Tonight is your Million Pirate Plank Walk! I just want to wish you all a great night as you do your best to get right with King Neptune! I will be thinking of you at 12:59 pm.

This is a big night for you so I send my love and support to all of you..good luck....little ol' me!

Bronson
10-31-2012, 03:53 PM
Someones gonna have to school me on the million pirate plank walk, whats the deal?

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-31-2012, 03:58 PM
Someones gonna have to school me on the million pirate plank walk, whats the deal?

B, you don't know?
Tonight all "practicing" pirates, as well as the "backsliders" atone to King Neptune for our misdeeds and transgressions; as we appeal to Davey Jones to become better "pirates" for the coming year.
Tonight is one of the unholiest nights on the pirate calendar, the rum flows, the wenches, well you know!!!!

Dr. Dengus
10-31-2012, 04:01 PM
B, you don't know?
Tonight all "practicing" pirates, as well as the "backsliders" atone to King Neptune for our misdeeds and transgressions; as we appeal to Davey Jones to become better "pirates" for the coming year.
Tonight is one of the unholiest nights on the pirate calendar, the rum flows, the wenches, well you know!!!!

Off topic, but that reminded me of the LE bonuses this week. GREE showing the pirates some love by naming the rare unit USS Davy Jones :

http://static-cdn.modernwar-game.com/mwios/images/store/items_2x/UNSDaveyJones.png

Bronson
10-31-2012, 04:10 PM
B, you don't know?

Any room for another Pirate in your Cove? Im down with any group that mixes rum and wenches...... makes me nostalgic for my twenties lol

Speed ump
10-31-2012, 04:46 PM
I don't think one nights going to be enough, I have an awful lot to atone for. Arrrrrg.

BigD@wg
10-31-2012, 05:09 PM
Any room for another Pirate in your Cove? Im down with any group that mixes rum and wenches...... makes me nostalgic for my twenties lol

Ahhhh... twenties. Good times! Still good now just different.

BigD@wg
10-31-2012, 05:11 PM
Sorry for the OT. Good luck to all pirates!

Warfiend
10-31-2012, 06:06 PM
B, you don't know?

I never wanted to be a pirate till I read this post.

jeffrey
10-31-2012, 06:22 PM
B, you don't know?

PJ, is this mean cease fire tonight as all the zombies and pirates rumble until dawn? With that many pumpkin bombs to hand out, my fingers are all tap out. :o

Commander Vador
11-01-2012, 08:30 AM
Hey Pirates,
look what I find for you!

Top 10 rums:

1. Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
2. Goslings Black Label Rum
3. Captain Morgan tattoo Rum
4. Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
5. Mount Gay Premium White or Eclipse
6. Bacardi Silver Rum
7. Kraken Rum
8. Pusser’s British Navy Dark Rum
9. Bacardi Gold Rum
10. Appleton Estate VX Rum

Cheers

Honorable Mentions
: 10 Cane Rum, Malibu Rum, Myers Dark, Sunset Very Strong Rum

Sugarymama
11-01-2012, 09:48 AM
I'm so lost here. Is there really an event tonight designed for specific players? Or are those players going to create their own event? Uber-confused...lol. :confused:

Arizona
11-01-2012, 09:57 AM
Hey Pirates,
look what I find for you!

Top 10 rums:

1. Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
2. Goslings Black Label Rum
3. Captain Morgan tattoo Rum
4. Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
5. Mount Gay Premium White or Eclipse
6. Bacardi Silver Rum
7. Kraken Rum
8. Pusser’s British Navy Dark Rum
9. Bacardi Gold Rum
10. Appleton Estate VX Rum

Cheers

Honorable Mentions
: 10 Cane Rum, Malibu Rum, Myers Dark, Sunset Very Strong Rum

Mount Gay is a decent rum,
No Jack Iron from Grenada? Love that stuff. It's a nice and powerful taste; it does a dance on your tongue before attacking your liver.
Not a Rummer, prefer Whisky, but I do like Jack Iron.

Everson25
11-01-2012, 02:12 PM
That's one of things why I'm still playing and around here. I always learn something! I think I need to read more about pirates...

Commander Vador
11-01-2012, 02:59 PM
Mount Gay is a decent rum,
No Jack Iron from Grenada? Love that stuff. It's a nice and powerful taste; it does a dance on your tongue before attacking your liver.
Not a Rummer, prefer Whisky, but I do like Jack Iron.
Scotch Whisky rule!
Try the Single Malt Lagavulin 16.

Kudu22
11-01-2012, 08:13 PM
Kentucky bourbon is the only way to go.

Xjarhead
11-01-2012, 08:48 PM
Here here, I second that action