PDA

View Full Version : Possible glitch?

Seany527
10-31-2012, 01:30 AM
So Im level 171 and for some reason for the past week I have been fighting players who have thousands of mafia members. I only have 350. With that said my stats are nowheres near theirs. : ( I get robbed like crazy now and cant rob a single player back. Anyone know whats going on?

Feng1234
10-31-2012, 01:31 AM
Lol toilet paper explosives. Read the forums.

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-31-2012, 01:43 AM
Still boring.......

Seany527
10-31-2012, 01:57 AM
It doesn't explain why I'm fighting players who have over 700 more mafia members than I do.

Feng1234
10-31-2012, 02:16 AM
It doesn't explain why I'm fighting players who have over 700 more mafia members than I do.

Seriously, I hate to abuse noobs but as you are over lvl 170, I will allow myself the luxury.

You can have as many mafia as you can accept you noob. The point at which they become useless is 500. Therefore they are kicking your noobish ass is because they have better weapons and toilet paper explosives. And that you are a total noob.

If you think they are hacking, report them.

But read the forums before posting such stupid questions at your level.

mxz
10-31-2012, 05:15 AM
You're in the shark tank, the brackets are opened up a lot more. So you have access to more rivals and more rivals have access to you. Coupled with the PVP tourney that's going on its the perfect storm for getting abused.

dudeman
10-31-2012, 07:13 AM
Definitely a glitch.

Brain glitch!

:p:cool:

Auxilium
10-31-2012, 07:17 AM
Level 170 and still no idea about the mafia system.. If i can give a good advice, start reading the forum allot and look for the best of the best guides and the loot spreadsheet. Your stats will grow pretty good after that.

Ramshutu
10-31-2012, 07:17 AM

Don't listen to the other guys, they are just grumpy *******s.

Above level 140, you can see players with more than 1400 mafia as they have purchased henchmen for 17 gold from the store. This obviously gives them a massive advantage over other players.

Auxilium
10-31-2012, 07:19 AM
To add: check out a website called crimecitymafiacodes.com and add you code. Also put it on your comment wall and search other walls for codes.

Last and probably the best: Don't buy henchman.

dudeman
10-31-2012, 07:23 AM
Don't listen to the other guys, they are just grumpy *******s.

Above level 140, you can see players with more than 1400 mafia as they have purchased henchmen for 17 gold from the store. This obviously gives them a massive advantage over other players.

:D You didn't mention 50x level 10 BGA. Fifty of those combined with one henchman per upgrade = invincible!

Seany527
10-31-2012, 12:35 PM
Ugh ok, thanks for your help guys. It's just ever since I reached level 170 I think all of these other players just started coming at me :(

Seany527
10-31-2012, 12:37 PM
Seriously, I hate to abuse noobs but as you are over lvl 170, I will allow myself the luxury.

You can have as many mafia as you can accept you noob. The point at which they become useless is 500. Therefore they are kicking your noobish ass is because they have better weapons and toilet paper explosives. And that you are a total noob.

If you think they are hacking, report them.

But read the forums before posting such stupid questions at your level.

lol too funny

Feng1234
10-31-2012, 01:33 PM
Yeah and buy henchmen to get your mafia up as well.

the_dude
10-31-2012, 02:10 PM
I think there may be some sort of glitch though. Recently ive been attacked by players that are 10+ levels higher than me and i have not attacked them before. Usually only attacked by players +/-1 level. Maybe they changed things for the pvp?

mxz
10-31-2012, 02:26 PM
I think there may be some sort of glitch though. Recently ive been attacked by players that are 10+ levels higher than me and i have not attacked them before. Usually only attacked by players +/-1 level. Maybe they changed things for the pvp?Thats pretty standard for the Shark Tank. If you're above level 165 or so your bracket opens up a lot.

A couple days before the PVP tourney it may have been opened up even further, too. At least that is what a few of us noticed.

the_dude
10-31-2012, 06:18 PM
Im in the 70's, is that normal to be hit by players that are 84 with 100 more mafia?

PawnXIIX
10-31-2012, 06:21 PM
For some reason, with my stats I'm getting unlimited number of mafia members in my rivals list. This is no problem, as this has been wonderful for my TL goals. I'm just confused why at level 149 I'm seeing people as far high up as 5,000 + mafia.

Somebody else reported this before however, I'm not exactly sure why this is happening at level 149 O.o This started at level 147.

mxz
10-31-2012, 06:37 PM
For some reason, with my stats I'm getting unlimited number of mafia members in my rivals list. This is no problem, as this has been wonderful for my TL goals. I'm just confused why at level 149 I'm seeing people as far high up as 5,000 + mafia.

Somebody else reported this before however, I'm not exactly sure why this is happening at level 149 O.o This started at level 147.They opened up the tops of the brackets for the tourney. I'm guessing they'll cap them again in the next few days. I didn't get any visitors with crazy higher mafia #'s than usual but I guess it's possible they just expanded the minimum_mafia number which may open up lower level people to higher mafia folks.

PawnXIIX
10-31-2012, 08:16 PM
They opened up the tops of the brackets for the tourney. I'm guessing they'll cap them again in the next few days. I didn't get any visitors with crazy higher mafia #'s than usual but I guess it's possible they just expanded the minimum_mafia number which may open up lower level people to higher mafia folks.

I hope they don't close it, I like fighting people with this many mafia. It's actually nice to see people with a relative strength that's close, and at the same time I get to complete my TL goals :)

mxz
10-31-2012, 08:32 PM
I hope they don't close it, I like fighting people with this many mafia. It's actually nice to see people with a relative strength that's close, and at the same time I get to complete my TL goals :)Makes it tougher to find more evenly matched folks, though...especially when you're trying to hold onto your TP.

PawnXIIX
10-31-2012, 09:15 PM
Makes it tougher to find more evenly matched folks, though...especially when you're trying to hold onto your TP.

There's actually a lot of people with 20k/20k stats with 500+ mafia where I am right now :) My normal stats are 29k/32k without TP.