PDA

View Full Version : MW vs CC

Dravak
10-30-2012, 07:34 PM
Ok I have to do this , we have drama , stories , intrigues , legendary soap .
Butthurt people and grown ups going mental

What do you guys have aside from the standard camp marshmallow campfire ? ...and boyscout moans .
Ok you guys did have a real life meeting tough :) so +1 back

Sorry CC simply kick MW butt in all but graphics .
Where is the war :p ...

Fl@sh
10-30-2012, 07:45 PM
MW has hotter cheerleaders.

Fl@sh
10-30-2012, 07:46 PM
And instant replay.

Dravak
10-30-2012, 07:46 PM
That is true , so +2 :) ...

So you guys are a girlie game !

Dravak
10-30-2012, 07:47 PM
So it is my little pony dressed up as soldiers game :p

Fl@sh
10-30-2012, 07:48 PM
Most MW players have graduated high school too...

Dravak
10-30-2012, 07:50 PM
Most but not all , most never count , so basically no legendary soap or drama here ?
no crap aside from standard boyscout moans , hackers , gree/funzio scams .

No player organised drama or anything else ?

jeffrey
10-30-2012, 07:53 PM
Yeah, this is a girly game, all the participants have too much testosterone to re-balance are here to look for smart asss OP to spank, so we can be girly neutralized/equilibrium when we are done.

Dravak
10-30-2012, 07:56 PM
So basically not one movie story hahahah ... really this is not a war game .
It is a my little pony camp 2 ...

so no generation X movie , no blackhawk down , nope all you got is , this is the next episode of my little pony goes to war ... then war end at the end of the episode , we have another picnic again lol

Fl@sh
10-30-2012, 08:02 PM
I like "My Little Pony" and picnics... Right in the middle of long walks on the beach, but not more than the latest Twilight movie.

BigD@wg
10-30-2012, 08:04 PM
@dravak. If CC is so much fun with all the drama. Why are you in our threads?

Fl@sh
10-30-2012, 08:05 PM
Forgot to sign in as monkeypuppy

BigD@wg
10-30-2012, 08:07 PM
Forgot to sign in as monkeypuppy

Nice....Lol!

Dravak
10-30-2012, 08:09 PM
@dravak. If CC is so much fun with all the drama. Why are you in our threads?

cause I have too , lets seperate the men from the boyscouts shall we ..
It is a parting gift ;)

So basically all the talk MW is beter cause it is a my little pony camp .
With no real war ... Phoney War is more like it .
Nobody out there totally annihilating people to only none consumable units ?
Become the scourge of MW ?

Dravak
10-30-2012, 08:10 PM
Becoming a legend a factor of fear and dread ...

BigD@wg
10-30-2012, 08:13 PM
It is a parting gift ;)

I'm guessing you don't play MW. If you did you would know that unless you have gold units they are all consumable. It's not like CC where the only thing you ever lose is explosives.

But when you look at the basics... They are both just games. Some PEOPLE take them waaaaayyyyyyy to serious. Like it really matters if you have a gang that can destroy another gang. Who cares? Here's a secret.... None if its real! And none of it matters in real life!

Dravak
10-30-2012, 08:16 PM
So basically you are saying how easy it is to get a reputation here lmao , basically all you have to do is spent 10k and you the most legendary person in MW... a god to be worshipped or a devil to be hated

Cause all others are just playing my little pony game .

Dipstik
10-30-2012, 08:18 PM
I like "My Little Pony" and picnics... Right in the middle of long walks on the beach, but not more than the latest Twilight movie.

Who DOESN'T like my little pony?

Poopenshire
10-30-2012, 08:19 PM
Lower levels of MW are so boring with camping. PVP is fun at the higher levels. I think not enough people do the missions. I would like the missions to tell a story.

BigD@wg
10-30-2012, 08:19 PM
So basically you are saying how easy it is to get a reputation here lmao , basically all you have to do is spent 10k and you the most legendary person in MW... a god to be worshipped or a devil to be hated

That's not what I'm saying at all. What I'm saying is who cares about having a "reputation" in an IOS game? LOL. It's NOT real! You obviously don't understand.

Dravak
10-30-2012, 08:20 PM
Well I find it strange nobody legendary here in MW , that everybody fear , war priest where are you softy ;)

BigD@wg
10-30-2012, 08:24 PM
Well I find it strange nobody legendary here in MW , that everybody fear , war priest where are you softy ;)

There are super stat players and super alliances in this game too.

Dravak
10-30-2012, 08:25 PM
That's not what I'm saying at all. What I'm saying is who cares about having a "reputation" in an IOS game? LOL. It's NOT real! You obviously don't understand.

Well you are talking to the king of toilet paper :p ....
So don't tell me what I don't understand hahaha... !

Ok people some of you need to go back and make a scourge of a reputation .
Cause this my little camp will not do ;) chase them all to the high levels !

Dravak
10-30-2012, 08:26 PM
There are super stat players and super alliances in this game too.
Well so tell the stories then ? cause we have tons of them in CC .

Make people want to join them or fight them .

jeffrey
10-30-2012, 08:26 PM
I'm guessing you don't play MW. If you did you would know that unless you have gold units they are all consumable. It's not like CC where the only thing you ever lose is explosives.

That is so true. After crossing the whale zone, I see this base that has nothing but gold and indestructible loot unit left today, he/she has about 1500 gold worth of units, it really gives a chill down the spine. I don't know who he/she pissed off.

It is a parting gift ;)

Enough of talk, buddy, please kindly provide your game name, level, I am sure plenty of gamers would love to show you this is a girly game.

BigD@wg
10-30-2012, 08:27 PM
Well you are talking to the king of toilet paper :p ....
So don't tell me what I don't understand hahaha... !

Ok people some of you need to go back and make a scourge of a reputation .
Cause this my little camp will not do ;) chase them all to the high levels !

I know who you are and I have seen your mass collection of toilet paper :p there is no TP in MW! Lol

Dravak
10-30-2012, 08:28 PM
why You want me to transfer my gold from CC back to MW ?
And then what have a golden army , so big talks ..... who are the legendary people in the shark tanks.

Fl@sh
10-30-2012, 08:29 PM
The biggest spenders here are around 70k invested.

BigD@wg
10-30-2012, 08:31 PM
Well so tell the stories then ? cause we have tons of them in CC .

Make people want to join them or fight them .

All you have to do is hang around for awhile. The groups you so desire to meet will come around. I need not call them by name. All you have to do is visit some threads and you will learn who they are for yourself.

Dravak
10-30-2012, 08:31 PM
I know who you are and I have seen your mass collection of toilet paper :p there is no TP in MW! Lol

But have a big enough pile lol , ;) and enough spending ...
Now serious note just curious why MW don't even have famous players ..

That people fear or know , see we have Sam the king , we had Payam the scourge of CC , we had Koralene the tranny , poppins the dubai boy , and me the toilet paper king .

I mean how come nobody can say who is what in MW ?

Dravak
10-30-2012, 08:33 PM

Yeah I know people spent enough , but how come none with a badass or funny rep .

BigD@wg
10-30-2012, 08:33 PM
But have a big enough pile lol , ;) and enough spending ...
Now serious note just curious why MW don't even have famous players ..

That people fear or know , see we have Sam the king , we had Payam the scourge of CC , we had Koralene the tranny , poppins the dubai boy , and me the toilet paper king .

I mean how come nobody can say who is what in MW ?

Because they are more feared than your few players. We dare not speak their names! :p

Dipstik
10-30-2012, 08:35 PM

"Invested"

Dravak
10-30-2012, 08:36 PM
Because they are more feared than your few players. We dare not speak their names! :p

Then they are doing something wrong lmao , unrecognised hero's or villains with no status is still a nobody ;)
Come on they should come onto the forums and scare people , you don't want MW career to be over with only being known you spent 70k .... create a air of terror , get people involved lol

Dravak
10-30-2012, 08:37 PM
offcourse could be they are just cheating gits .... cause reputations you always have to make sure you are legit !

Or else it is a waste of time .

Fl@sh
10-30-2012, 08:38 PM
I like turtles

BigD@wg
10-30-2012, 08:39 PM
Then they are doing something wrong lmao , unrecognised hero's or villains with no status is still a nobody ;)
Come on they should come onto the forums and scare people , you don't want MW career to be over with only being known you spent 70k .... create a air of terror , get people involved lol

I am messing with you. There are plenty of heavy hitters in this game. Lets just say some of them sail the seven seas and fly a well known flag on their ships. :)

Dipstik
10-30-2012, 08:39 PM
I like turtles

Turtles ain't got nothin' on ponies!

BigD@wg
10-30-2012, 08:40 PM
I like turtles

Lol! I like peanut butter.

Fl@sh
10-30-2012, 08:42 PM
Them too! Lets all do the chicken dance. Oops, now that songs gonna be stuck in my head all night.

Dravak
10-30-2012, 08:42 PM
I am messing with you. There are plenty of heavy hitters in this game. Lets just say some of them sail the seven seas and fly a well known flag on their ships. :)

Yeah I saw that but they have no arch enemies ? very boring ....
Aside from hackers ... which in turn means ;) ...

So lets hear the stories then cause we had tons of crap in 1 year lmao .
Good enough for 5 hollywood movies , you guys have pirates of the carribean .... with little ponies on deck .

BigD@wg
10-30-2012, 08:46 PM
Yeah I saw that but they have no arch enemies ? very boring ....
Aside from hackers ... which in turn means ;) ...

So lets hear the stories then cause we had tons of crap in 1 year lmao .
Good enough for 5 hollywood movies , you guys have pirates of the carribean .... with little ponies on deck .

Nobody wants to make a movie about the drama of two rival pixel gangs on an IOS game. If someone was to make a stupid movie about that junk then shoot me now!

Dravak
10-30-2012, 08:48 PM
Nobody wants to make a movie about the drama of two rival pixel gangs on an IOS game. If someone was to make a stupid movie about that junk then shoot me now!

But you were watching a lot of them these couple of years lmao , instead of pixels there are actors ...
Gee don't go shooting yourself , I forgive you .

Fl@sh
10-30-2012, 08:50 PM
I'm hoping they implement crops in this little game. I was promised corn to harvest.

Dravak
10-30-2012, 08:51 PM
They already did >.< , it is called money .. and the solar generator ....

BigD@wg
10-30-2012, 08:52 PM
But you were watching a lot of them these couple of years lmao , instead of pixels there are actors ...
Gee don't go shooting yourself , I forgive you .

Ok, so this conversation has wasted several minutes of my life that Im never getting back. See ya around Dravak. Go admire your stack of digital toilet paper! Lol! :p

Poopenshire
10-30-2012, 08:53 PM
There are several teams we currently here.

Thr biggest and most powerful are the Pirate United Nation. You will recognize them by the Hail PUN they post.

Then there is the Royal Navy. An odd mix of different 0layers but not nearly as strong or organized.

Next is The Sisters of Mercy. They are here to clense MW.

Next there are several smaller teams like The Outlaws, the Brotherhood, team Sexey, and several others I cannot remember.

Scattered here and there are many armies of one. Ferr is one as well as Chang. Sam from CC is here as well but I believe is still not aligned yet.

Dravak
10-30-2012, 09:07 PM
There are several teams we currently here.

Thr biggest and most powerful are the Pirate United Nation. You will recognize them by the Hail PUN they post.

Then there is the Royal Navy. An odd mix of different 0layers but not nearly as strong or organized.

Next is The Sisters of Mercy. They are here to clense MW.

Next there are several smaller teams like The Outlaws, the Brotherhood, team Sexey, and several others I cannot remember.

Scattered here and there are many armies of one. Ferr is one as well as Chang. Sam from CC is here as well but I believe is still not aligned yet.

Thank you , yeah I was reading the pirate gang whine ... what he should do is ask a refund with his fellow pirates ..
And scourge again the 7 seas for real ;) , if he is going to quit and is bored only whinning about a hacker .
Sam has to deal with in CC daily (not kidding enough hackers there too at shark tank , less now till 140 unless they popped up behind me again >.< ) .

But sounds good that list, so a gang notorious , well we got one famous person lol the hacker ! ;)
Who is scourging the pirates ....

jeffrey
10-30-2012, 09:10 PM
Ok, so this conversation has wasted several minutes of my life that Im never getting back. See ya around Dravak. Go admire your stack of digital toilet paper! Lol! :p

Big Dawg, I am amazed that you were still dancing with the monkey boy disguised as Hollywood director who demands MW drama and story so he can write a script for his next hail the MW bully badboy movie, after I went for a beer. :D If this director can provide his telephone number, plenty of gamers will dial in to tell and I am sure of that.

Dravak
10-30-2012, 09:10 PM

But you are admiring it lol , I just consider them a symbol of what money means to me ;)

Dravak
10-30-2012, 09:11 PM
Big Dawg, I am amazed that you were still dancing with the monkey boy disguised as Hollywood director who demands MW drama and story so he can write a script for his next hail the MW bully badboy movie, after I went for a beer. :D If this director can provide his telephone number, plenty of gamers will dial in to tell and I am sure of that.

Sure you prepared to pay the nigerian prince prices lmao ... ;)

Gambit12
10-30-2012, 09:34 PM
Modern War Rules..!! MW is way better strategy game than CC! i was there in CC forum a month or two & open a thread "Modern War Rules" then CCMark close the thread after a few post. I'm out, going to bed now...Good night!

Dravak
10-30-2012, 10:02 PM
But I am not saying CC rules , and MW stinks .

I am asking for famous notorious persons , that are funny to be remembered by .
Example Payam , he was a very funny guy , he irritated the Indians a lot all alone .
and was grand scale theatre .

Example we even have minor roles
like Lupo , always talking about you know what ..
But he is ok guy in reality , just always playing his mad wolf role ....
We had swifty who was a roleplayer , sneaky fox , but a roleplayer ..

Our top stories and drama seem to be a lot more fun , then your guys .
And a lot of people in the end go play CC , so where are the MW stories about famous people .
I mean not crossing the bounderies .... or meta roleplaying , so no RL involved .

albeezy
10-30-2012, 10:08 PM

Or you could simply buy a CRAPload of toilet paper and belt out as loud as you can show me 200k stats or 250k gold all the time! How is MW a my little pony game when we are the ones with destructable units? When we can only vault 10 mil? I seriously think MW is much harder than CC if not simply by the fact that the units die and you can only save 10 million without subjecting your cash to high gold players. The gold players in CC and MW all have ridiculously high stats, yes I noticed you post your profile with 400k/300k stats, impressive no doubt. But try to get 150k stats without tons of gold in MW while upgrading your nanotech factory to level 8 for 880 million, remember you can only vault 10 of it.

Also, if Gree really wants us to WAR as you keep indicating you are looking for, why incentivize all of the players to camp. Boss events are easier at lower levels. ALOT easier! It is easier to go over your $10 million vault at lower levels and buy aircraft carriers for 5 million a piece, those can die by the way. Oh and offering a PVP tourney where you give out 10 units is not really an incentive to win when we have players like FERR who will drop 90k gold to collect 1500 auction event items in few hours. Beat FERR in an auction event Dravak and I will be impressed. Hell, we have Pirate United Nation collecting 1000 of the damn parts knowing FERR will win and third place only has 250 items (a number that would be top 10 probably in a lot of the CC auctions).

Alas, MY LITTLE WAR PONIES are stuck at level 162 and did not camp, so I have to do it the hard way. If only MW was as easy as CC. I could just collect on time. Bank it for a 10% fee, and have every money building at level 10 in no time. Oh and I would be able to stockpile TP to wipe all the sh!t off my iPHONE! I see your plan working!

Dravak, remember, somewhere on this forum there is a thread where some people told you they loved you!

Oh and while I'm on a roll (no pun intended), I seem to recall a certain welcome to the forum thread where you whined like a little girl begging a select few forum members to go back to MW even though there was not a welcome thread on all three forums! You scream loud and call for attention to yourself. That seems a little narcissistic but I am no psychologist. Prognosis, didnt get enough praise and attention on the CC forum so came over here looking for more! Welcome to the MW FORUM.

Have fun toiletpapering hoods! Start with mine! albeezy, got bored around level 103 or so, probably 20-300 allies, horrible stats, probably been abandoned for 3 months. got a billion in the bank though!

Dravak
10-30-2012, 10:20 PM
You don't understand do you ?
the meaning of toilet paper , it is a luxury to wipe what ?
And then flush it , that is what the game meant to me ....
Nothing more nothing less .....

All my spendings are that , so why do I not want to go collect metaphoric
a bunch of toilet paper for people to blow up ?

See how stupid most people are ;) they can't even see the metaphor the engineers gave us lmao

albeezy
10-30-2012, 10:32 PM
You don't understand do you ?
the meaning of toilet paper , it is a luxury to wipe what ?
And then flush it , that is what the game meant to me ....
Nothing more nothing less .....

All my spendings are that , so why do I not want to go collect metaphoric
a bunch of toilet paper for people to blow up ?

See how stupid most people are ;) they can't even see the metaphor the engineers gave us lmao

I agree that was genious to give the players "metaphoric" toilet paper to wipe their rival's asses with and then flush it. But if you were referring to me in that post you clearly missed the point. If you were not referring to me, don't foget to find my hood and continue trolling

Dravak
10-30-2012, 10:42 PM
I agree that was genious to give the players "metaphoric" toilet paper to wipe their rival's asses with and then flush it. But if you were referring to me in that post you clearly missed the point. If you were not referring to me, don't foget to find my hood and continue trolling

haha people really have mental issues here lol ....
I am talking about me , you are talking about flushing others LMAO

The toilet paper was meant as sarcatic self joke on you ... godsake are people that dumb lately .
oh my god , they really have mental issues , if you cannot see the self satire meaning of toilet paper .
All your gold and bought units are like toilet paper , it is just virtual pixels doesn't mean a freaking thing !

Who the heck are you guys fooling other then yourself !
Atleast I am making fun of meself as king of toilet paper :D !

Helmi88
10-30-2012, 11:29 PM
King of toilet paper . LoL .

Dravak
10-30-2012, 11:41 PM
You cannot deny it ;) see we CC have the best stories and drama , worthy of movies :D
And greatest laugh if you can see past your own nose or envy ..

if you cannot laugh in life , life is not worth living :)

iamnasty
10-31-2012, 03:09 AM
You cannot deny it ;) see we CC have the best stories and drama , worthy of movies :D

Dravak mate, welcome, great to have you in MW and 'social' with us, the MW players. Notice that you're do enjoying and having some 'great time' with MW forum.
Agreed with you it is can be extremely bored with CC, therefore needed a change of 'ENVIRONMENT', and why not check-out how good are you in MW as you are in CC.
Also check-out the MW top team, the Pirate United Nation, PUN, judging by your posting, you could be the best of the best and better than the PUN......drop by and check-out MW.................that is if you have the GUTS instead of these empty sh*t !!!!!;)

Dhusagar
10-31-2012, 03:28 AM

Dravak! Heel! Back in your kennel!

ohwhatafinish
10-31-2012, 03:52 AM
I was a fairly successful player on cc with a ratio of 1300 wins and 28 losses. Then I got hit by a hacker with a 300,000 attack score so I deleted the app. I am not doing too bad on mw but the minute I get hit by another hacker I will delete mw as well. I am a 100% free player with all my gold coming from tapjoy so nothing lost.

Poopenshire
10-31-2012, 04:39 AM
1300 wins? i think i got that many this weekend alone with my low level CC player during the PVP event. I hardly think thats playong much.

Bronson
10-31-2012, 04:44 AM
1300 wins? i think i got that many this weekend alone with my low level CC player during the PVP event. I hardly think thats playong much.

What you doing up at this time Poops? On the graveyard shift are you?

Poopenshire
10-31-2012, 04:52 AM
Geting ready to go in. I start earlier than my employees. I need to have thi.gs done and ready for them.

Bronson
10-31-2012, 04:59 AM
Geting ready to go in. I start earlier than my employees. I need to have thi.gs done and ready for them.

You make me laugh Poops, shouldnt they already know what to do lol

Ph4ntom Stranger
10-31-2012, 05:09 AM
forgot to sign in as monkeypuppy

lololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poopenshire
10-31-2012, 05:20 AM
You make me laugh Poops, shouldnt they already know what to do lol

Oh they do, but I have to sign off on room releases and approve documents before they can work.

Dravak
10-31-2012, 09:15 AM
Dravak mate, welcome, great to have you in MW and 'social' with us, the MW players. Notice that you're do enjoying and having some 'great time' with MW forum.
Agreed with you it is can be extremely bored with CC, therefore needed a change of 'ENVIRONMENT', and why not check-out how good are you in MW as you are in CC.
Also check-out the MW top team, the Pirate United Nation, PUN, judging by your posting, you could be the best of the best and better than the PUN......drop by and check-out MW.................that is if you have the GUTS instead of these empty sh*t !!!!!;)

Sadly I really have to do real life things that require full attention , but yeah that is what MW really miss somebody funny both in game and as well on the forums , somebody legendary status .
That makes people say when they quit this game , he it was fun I still remember that joker ..

PJ posts are sensible , but when I decided which game to dedicate at , I looked trough all the factors .
I love MW units graphics , but there were simply not enough banter , and also I would feel bad if I destroyed somebody hard work cause of a the type of game I would play , hardcore to the bone ... 48 hours rivalry .
And not enough sleep doing two game events , surely clouds one persons judgement .

That is why I decided in the end what community I wanted to join , if MW had the system CC has with 1-2 spot consumables , yeah then it was a no brainer for me , since I love the MW units ,military geek too ;)
But it wasn't that way , so it was easier to dedicate time on CC .
I think more people or legends would have arisen in MW if they used the same system as CC .
Cause sure some people deserve to have all there units and work destroyed for being IDIOTS ...
It is always the good people in the end who pay the price .

Hope Gree makes a WAR CITY combo soon ;) that would be awesome ... but knowing them they would take the worst again of all elements , instead of the best .

Mad
10-31-2012, 09:18 AM
Sadly I really have to do real life things that require full attention , but yeah that is what MW really miss somebody funny both in game and as well on the forums , somebody legendary status .
That makes people say when they quit this game , he it was fun I still remember that joker ..

PJ posts are sensible , but when I decided which game to dedicate at , I looked trough all the factors .
I love MW units graphics , but there were simply not enough banter , and also I would feel bad if I destroyed somebody hard work cause of a the type of game I would play , hardcore to the bone ... 48 hours rivalry .
And not enough sleep doing two game events , surely clouds one persons judgement .

That is why I decided in the end what community I wanted to join , if MW had the system CC has with 1-2 spot consumables , yeah then it was a no brainer for me , since I love the MW units ,military geek too ;)
But it wasn't that way , so it was easier to dedicate time on CC .
I think more people or legends would have arisen in MW if they used the same system as CC .
Cause sure some people deserve to have all there units and work destroyed for being IDIOTS ...
It is always the good people in the end who pay the price .

Hope Gree makes a WAR CITY combo soon ;) that would be awesome ... but knowing them they would take the worst again of all elements , instead of the best .

What are "1-2 spot consumables?"

Dravak
10-31-2012, 09:23 AM
What are "1-2 spot consumables?"

CC ony has 1 spot consumables , explosives , in MW you have all 4 spots consumables ...
Read PJ guide , that is the way to play the ultimate griefer game , get a cheap golden army and start sappin people strength , I came to that conclusion long time ago , same as PJ ..

Since if you have a golden army even cheap , you will never lose anything but statistics .
Even if you fail to beat a oppenent .

ohwhatafinish
10-31-2012, 12:10 PM

Whoopee doo, the comment was fairly good and not I am f****** brilliant at this game everyone look at me. And I don't playong that often.

Agent Orange
10-31-2012, 12:16 PM
Hmm loaded CC on one of our test Android phones. Played it for 10 minutes and then deleted it was too basic.

Dravak
10-31-2012, 12:25 PM
You shouldn't play 2 at the same time , it really gets the best of you , and way too little sleep :p
you know with 3 events running does to a person with a hourly routine after 3 weeks ...

They have no real life left lol , play what you like , but create more legends in MW ;)

Poopenshire
10-31-2012, 12:39 PM
You shouldn't play 2 at the same time , it really gets the best of you , and way too little sleep :p
you know with 3 events running does to a person with a hourly routine after 3 weeks ...

They have no real life left lol , play what you like , but create more legends in MW ;)

I Liked the multiple events last weekend. I play CC on android and with the TP event I completed 28 bosses in 17 hours. Granted i leveled up 10 times but I got some great loot.

Capt Dan DevGru
10-31-2012, 04:21 PM
MW is the best!

Speed ump
12-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Don't know why I did not notice this thread before. Pretty obvious dravakks not looking for what he says. All he wants is to be noticed and to poo poo on any who dare to answer. No banter in MW? You've never played it then. No legendary names, again never played the game obviously. Many players here also play in cc. Most would like to transfer all their gold to MW, and all agree that the best of cc could never compete here. Their beast player, did show up here way back, running his mouth, hello Amsterdam. He was put in his place and forced to keep begging to be buddies. He ended up all mouth, tried to start an alliance when he saw he was never going to be able to face up to the MW players, anyone even remember the name? Freedom, will anyone even admit to being a member today? Hehe, that's what I thought. Drama? Guess he should have been here the last few weeks, plenty of that to go around. It would not matter though, those blinders and rose colored glasses would not allow him to notice. At least I got a good chuckle from reading this.

Speed ump
12-03-2012, 10:38 PM
Dang it, just noticed I rainout of toilet paper so much of something was being tossed around by some self proposed king in this thread.

Ferr
12-04-2012, 12:38 AM
Don't know why I did not notice this thread before. Pretty obvious dravakks not looking for what he says. All he wants is to be noticed and to poo poo on any who dare to answer. No banter in MW? You've never played it then. No legendary names, again never played the game obviously. Many players here also play in cc. Most would like to transfer all their gold to MW, and all agree that the best of cc could never compete here. Their beast player, did show up here way back, running his mouth, hello Amsterdam. He was put in his place and forced to keep begging to be buddies. He ended up all mouth, tried to start an alliance when he saw he was never going to be able to face up to the MW players, anyone even remember the name? Freedom, will anyone even admit to being a member today? Hehe, that's what I thought. Drama? Guess he should have been here the last few weeks, plenty of that to go around. It would not matter though, those blinders and rose colored glasses would not allow him to notice. At least I got a good chuckle from reading this.
Amsterdam???

Harry Tuttle
12-04-2012, 04:41 AM
Amsterdam???

Van Hagar :)

http://www.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=yWH42hcBJzI

Force10JC
12-04-2012, 06:31 AM
Don't know why I did not notice this thread before. Pretty obvious dravakks not looking for what he says. All he wants is to be noticed and to poo poo on any who dare to answer. No banter in MW? You've never played it then. No legendary names, again never played the game obviously. Many players here also play in cc. Most would like to transfer all their gold to MW, and all agree that the best of cc could never compete here. Their beast player, did show up here way back, running his mouth, hello Amsterdam. He was put in his place and forced to keep begging to be buddies. He ended up all mouth, tried to start an alliance when he saw he was never going to be able to face up to the MW players, anyone even remember the name? Freedom, will anyone even admit to being a member today? Hehe, that's what I thought. Drama? Guess he should have been here the last few weeks, plenty of that to go around. It would not matter though, those blinders and rose colored glasses would not allow him to notice. At least I got a good chuckle from reading this.The OP is nothing but a troll, IMHO.

Speed ump
12-04-2012, 08:13 AM
Their strongest player in cc for a long time is Sam, from Amsterdam. He's not using the name anymore, he was unkneverknow when he first came to MW.

chbranch
12-04-2012, 09:51 AM
Their strongest player in cc for a long time is Sam, from Amsterdam. He's not using the name anymore, he was unkneverknow when he first came to MW.

That's an incorrect statement. Sam is probably one of the strongest active forum members, but not the strongest in CC. Nor does he want to be. Still goes by Sam.

mxz
12-04-2012, 10:32 AM
That's an incorrect statement. Sam is probably one of the strongest active forum members, but not the strongest in CC. Nor does he want to be. Still goes by Sam.Did trev take top billing recently? As of a few weeks ago there wasn't anyone was close to them, and I thought trev was still 100k or so short.

Ever since Burn took his recent hiatus the public display of e-peen sizes has really died down. :O

Speed ump
12-04-2012, 12:19 PM
I meant Sam does don't use the same name in this game, if you look closely at what i wrote.that he did when he first came here. Not sure if he even plays anymore in MW. Sure would be intresting if the closed cc and gave evryone credit in MW for their accounts. I'd love to show some new players what we can do.

Ferr
12-04-2012, 01:30 PM
Would love to meet this guy ;)

Hero of Time
12-04-2012, 04:31 PM
Don't necro threads.

chbranch
12-04-2012, 06:57 PM
I meant Sam does don't use the same name in this game, if you look closely at what i wrote.that he did when he first came here. Not sure if he even plays anymore in MW. Sure would be intresting if the closed cc and gave evryone credit in MW for their accounts. I'd love to show some new players what we can do.

I thought I saw him on the last leaderboard as Sam. Could be another player. He seems like a cool dude. I'm not in the HLs nor do I run with an affiliate, but brief conversations on threads he seems legit.

Harry Tuttle
12-05-2012, 12:25 PM
Don't necro threads.

Don't bump necro'd threads

Speed ump
12-05-2012, 03:41 PM
He was a legit player when he came to MW, never implied diff. He claimed he was going to take over and put down a certain naval group. Made claims about going to 200 k back when I was the closest to that number, but still a long way off. He had money to burn, money was no issue at all. Next day, I was there. Only I never saw any more movement from the other party. Now I look back at those stats and laugh. 200k, ok numbers. A good middle range number. Not a high level number like it was way back then. We've tripled that number now.

King little fruit fly
12-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Would love to meet this guy ;)

You two probably know each, Sam is like a forgotten cousin to you, you just never discuss MW and CC on the dinner table. Like I did one day, bring up the topic and you would be surprise who plays what. :cool: