PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard grand prize received but air boost is not working (invisible)

Ferr
10-30-2012, 03:58 PM
No final leaderboard and
another invisible boost
I dont know what to say.......

bigflan
10-30-2012, 04:08 PM
Ferr add me 650 530 917

In game name is the beast

jay_usher
10-30-2012, 04:08 PM
I do! Stop wasting ur money!

Tctiger
10-30-2012, 04:11 PM
That must be how they are now as my bear is going rusty now its been out of action for so long , poor thing.

Blackstone
10-30-2012, 04:16 PM
Ferr - They know you will still spend the money so why fix it?

Jhenry02
10-30-2012, 04:23 PM
And where is the letter of liability? Have you given us words or actions Ferr? I am starting to get curious.

Ferr
10-30-2012, 05:15 PM
And where is the letter of liability? Have you given us words or actions Ferr? I am starting to get curious.
Had hoped that some silence on forum would help the cause..... It does not, it just gets worse......
My letter is just words as well..... Will make it public on forum in few days.
Its so simple for them to produce these final leaderboards or make these boosts visibly working that i cant believe this persistent ignorance and lies about it.
Yours
Ferr

rrnj6890
10-30-2012, 05:23 PM
Had hoped that some silence on forum would help the cause..... It does not, it just gets worse......
My letter is just words as well..... Will make it public on forum in few days.
Its so simple for them to produce these final leaderboards or make these boosts visibly working that i cant believe this persistent ignorance and lies about it.
Yours
Ferr

Not spending money would be a silence they would respond to, they could care less about these boards.

Ferr
10-30-2012, 05:44 PM
Not spending money would be a silence they would respond to, they could care less about these boards.
Hate to admit but i m getting very close to that

Fl@sh
10-30-2012, 06:02 PM
Hate to admit but i m getting very close to thatIt has been two months for me. It's not too hard to find other things to spend it on.

Ferr
10-30-2012, 06:43 PM
It has been two months for me. It's not too hard to find other things to spend it on.
Lol, That truly makes me laugh!

JohnnyR
10-30-2012, 06:59 PM

Anyone imagine what would happen if Ferr, PUN and all the Pirates decided to completely let the next leaderboard event go without putting a dime in? I'm sure more than them alone can join in the boycott.

It's plain wrong. Either through lies or ineptitude, you've been screwed too many times. Strung along and told that these things work when in fact no boost works, for months...?! And they keep pumping these events out? What the eff?

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-30-2012, 07:16 PM
No final leaderboard and
another invisible boost
I dont know what to say.......

Ferr, why not consider joining me for a one week boycott?

Absence is said to make the heart grow fonder.

I've also heard that silence is golden.

I know two friends of yours, who happen to be friends of mine; that would support a one week boycott.

Sometimes showing someone is much better than telling them.

Before you ask, I post in gold to make a statement.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-30-2012, 07:18 PM
We agree on MUCH more than we disagree.

In fact, some very good pals of mine are planning a one week hiatus.

Some might consider our absence a boycott, but boycott is such a nasty word.

I do like, however, hiatus or sabbatical; don't you?

Anyone imagine what would happen if Ferr, PUN and all the Pirates decided to completely let the next leaderboard event go without putting a dime in? I'm sure more than them alone can join in the boycott.

It's plain wrong. Either through lies or ineptitude, you've been screwed too many times. Strung along and told that these things work when in fact no boost works, for months...?! And they keep pumping these events out? What the eff?

Ferr
10-30-2012, 07:27 PM
Ferr, why not consider joining me for a one week boycott?

Absence is said to make the heart grow fonder.

I've also heard that silence is golden.

I know two friends of yours, who happen to be friends of mine; that would support a one week boycott.

Sometimes showing someone is much better than telling them.

Before you ask, I post in gold to make a statement.
Ok, i am ready to consider this. let us talk outside tomorrow. I m off to bed (3.23 am here). I will mail them now though.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-30-2012, 07:34 PM
Ok, i am ready to consider this. let us talk outside tomorrow. I m off to bed (3.23 am here). I will mail them now though.

Good, it will provide a far quicker response.
If it doesn't, that alone will reveal your next steps.
It can't hurt, trust me on that, Ferr.

jeffrey
10-30-2012, 08:14 PM

Johnny, you have the golden post of the day, we little fruit flies would worship you for popping the suggestion if Ferr and PUN, and other many pirates and whales boycott the auction event. :D

Can we have the United Boycott Auction Event Sisterhood and Brotherhood? I will be the first one to join even if it means to break my no gang up rule.

iamnasty
10-30-2012, 08:42 PM
Johnny, you have the golden post of the day, we little fruit flies would worship you for popping the suggestion if Ferr and PUN, and other many pirates and whales boycott the auction event. :D

Can we have the United Boycott Auction Event Sisterhood and Brotherhood? I will be the first one to join even if it means to break my no gang up rule.

Chicken Jeffrey, please include me, the little leach hanging on to you, i'll be No. 2