PDA

View Full Version : So you guys are removing cheaters right ?

Dravak
10-30-2012, 09:23 AM
You got time to change people names ... but every patch you let the same leaks , exactly the same leaks .
In skill point hacks , scratcher end items and other items from maps .
They don't even need the russian ap to hack the gold :p

But say people have to pay or donate ?
The same people accusing others of cheating ...
Sorry FWD, CCS , clean out your own cheaters groups .

Support about cheat busting , right on you mean got time to change there names .
But no time to check there Money for stats income ?

Sorry it is a joke this game , like mnju said ... there is totally no fixes at all .
Go trough top end scratcher items 6x , check your own database when they gotten it ,
What people were doing and start banning , every 6x scratcher items .

Dravak
10-30-2012, 10:04 AM
Fine will give solutions then based on haunted house , you guys are fooling the plist .
Let people read the data they want , doesn't mean it is the correct data ...
Just ad 0-10 elements to crate items , scratcher items , with twisted random numbers for on off ..
if the numbers don't ad up during the period , instead of autoban drop a cheater token with -10000000000 stats that eliminate futher adding of items , go contact support .
The 10 elements are needed so support can ad items to people inventory , they have there own code that can be registrated .

This will make hackers paranoid themself what to edit and when to ad .
Since what works today , doesn't work tommorow , if hackers have to spent too much time in a product . they lose interest nowadays .
Sure one month they will find out rescramble the 10 elements , the game starts again just like a lottery .
Dedicated hackers happy , support happy , copycats and easier cheaters crying ...

Auxilium
10-30-2012, 10:32 AM
I agree 👍 Just because i don't like cheaters.

WestLondon
10-30-2012, 10:39 AM
I fell asleep reading all that drivel

Dravak
10-30-2012, 10:41 AM
Means even Kboy agree unbelievable ....

mexx
10-30-2012, 10:43 AM
well. i had report a cheater days ago. but i have seen him yesterday. its a Level 200 player with Money hack

Dravak
10-30-2012, 10:47 AM
money is not the concern mexx .. sorry it is priority 1 GOLD (income and players feeling scammed) 2 inventory or items 3 Respect (so we can finaly get the next tier of respect items for the free , casual and goldspenders who didn't make a plan) 4 buildings 5 money ..

When 1 and 2 are now being so easily fooled , forget about money

WestLondon
10-30-2012, 10:49 AM
Means even Kboy agree unbelievable ....

Have you missed me dravak?

mexx
10-30-2012, 10:51 AM
its hard to baring Gold hacker.

Beardy
10-30-2012, 11:00 AM
You got time to change people names ... but every patch you let the same leaks , exactly the same leaks .
In skill point hacks , scratcher end items and other items from maps .
They don't even need the russian ap to hack the gold :p

But say people have to pay or donate ?
The same people accusing others of cheating ...
Sorry FWD, CCS , clean out your own cheaters groups .

Support about cheat busting , right on you mean got time to change there names .
But no time to check there Money for stats income ?

Sorry it is a joke this game , like mnju said ... there is totally no fixes at all .
Go trough top end scratcher items 6x , check your own database when they gotten it ,
What people were doing and start banning , every 6x scratcher items .

I swear I remember you telling everyone not to worry about the cheaters.

They blowing up your TP?

pfjabur
10-30-2012, 11:03 AM
hey guy... wy talk to priest when we can talk with the pope?

we should create a massive thread directly to apple... they have a politics that is not been followed by gree... cheaters should be banned forever, they can ban the gadget, not the player.

respect to the players who are legit and pay to be more happi than others...

i bought 100 dollars with gold... but it seens that is impossible defeat the cheaters, glitchers and etc.

if the thing dont come out like gree say it is (honest game), we can say that our contract with gree is not been respect by the guys who made the ofer.

Cheating with gold is crime... virtual crime!

sorry about the english, im from brazil

Dravak
10-30-2012, 11:03 AM
I swear I remember you telling everyone not to worry about the cheaters.

They blowing up your TP?

No Why should I worry about TP , well seems the next wave of same cheaters are here ...
If they download russian Ap so be it , it is a product they have to pay , and then there info get sold to the russian maffia :p hahahah ....
Risk Factor of cheating ;)

But how easily the same crappy hacks are back in place that were fixed 3 weeks ago , seems time for a new approach.
Cheater items , will make idiots look stupid indeed , since they don't have discipline and always 1 too many the cheaters .

Dravak
10-30-2012, 11:07 AM
You don't even need to ban the cheaters anymore lol , they stay there for others to be beaten up .
And have there device taken away .... cause it keep loading the same game .

Ramshutu
10-30-2012, 11:46 AM
It is not hard to fix. It is even easier to create a system that auto flags cheaters.

honeybadger
10-30-2012, 11:47 AM
If I'm working for Gree I'm embarassed that I can't write some algorithms to detect the patterns of fraud on display in real time. Their getting outprogrammed by 12 year olds.

It could also be a case of them not caring as long as people keep forking over mountains of cash.

SevenO9
10-30-2012, 12:02 PM
It could also be a case of them not caring as long as people keep forking over mountains of cash.

This. Why should Gree (or any company) care about the cheaters as long as their revenue goes up? There is only one way to change this. Stop paying any money on the game and let them know its because of the cheating / hacking. But we all know this is not going to happen as the issue really is not that big, is it?

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-30-2012, 12:07 PM
Boring...........

Dipstik
10-30-2012, 12:08 PM
Look at it this way... if someone is crazy enough to spend thousands of dollars to avoid having to see any red on their news feed, they'll probably spend even more to avoid being beaten by cheaters. Yes, this makes absolutely no sense, but I don't judge what others do with their money.

JohnDough
10-30-2012, 12:13 PM
So if a level 46 player has over 200 of the explosive that says it requires level 145 in the store to buy, is he cheating???

I'm not going to cry about it because I still waxed his ass 10 times after he tried to rob me. Just wondering how he got those?

Dravak
10-30-2012, 12:22 PM
Truth is dip , I know how the system works , but then you create paranoia in this game ...
That is currently ripe , you have people who normally won't cheat , now affected by paranoia ..
Thus they see cheating as the only way to compete , thus leading to a two fold problem .
Once they start cheating why should they be paying ?

Once payment goes down people get fired , and only cheaters remain , they start paying cause out of "time" invested into a game . but in the end it leads to this problem .
Like no new respect items being introduced , no higher levels , no real progress in the game .
Other then milking donators , who will decrease over time .

Look CC is not MW , you can't pull a 800 crates scam like 1600 warheads mw scam .
CC is simply a more steady income , MW a more viotile but bigger income .
You have to see it this way MW the gungho game , CC the retirement game stays in the Gree family

2nd sorry it is very easy to get people to spend money , without having to resort to such obvious way .
And encouraging paranoia .
Thus leading to less and less people enjoying the game .

honeybadger
10-30-2012, 12:27 PM
But we all know this is not going to happen as the issue really is not that big, is it?

I would say it's not priority number one when they meet to discuss growing revenue streams. There would need to be a steep profit decline (boycott of gold purchase) during a reporting quarter for someone to ask 'what happened' and start searching for suggestions. Even then, the first ideas tabled will be New Event. New Item...or wait...a new decoration?

Dravak
10-30-2012, 12:30 PM
I would say it's not priority number one when they meet to discuss growing revenue streams. There would need to be a steep profit decline (boycott of gold purchase) during a reporting quarter for someone to ask 'what happened' and start searching for suggestions. Even then, the first ideas tabled will be New Event. New Item...or wait...a new decoration?

How about freaking fixing a stable envoirement , for longterm or is this like the world ... now now now .
F about tommorow , sorry that is what is wrong with the world today .
If it is now now now , then live now now now , forget about future , if it is future or longterm , then plan longterm .
They got MW for now now now , CC for longterm ...

Why can't both excist ?

honeybadger
10-30-2012, 12:44 PM
How about freaking fixing a stable envoirement , for longterm or is this like the world ... now now now .
F about tommorow , sorry that is what is wrong with the world today .
If it is now now now , then live now now now , forget about future , if it is future or longterm , then plan longterm .
They got MW for now now now , CC for longterm ...

Why can't both excist ?

What the game is vs what the game could be is a new topic entirely. The game right now is a money maker. It's always a tough sell to reduce today's target with the goal to improve tomorrow's. You have to be supremely confident and comitted to your product to bet on it's future. What Gree is demonstrating is they're not. Why should the be when it's unstable and polluted with cheaters.

kitzune
10-30-2012, 02:10 PM
heck if I was with them I would create two hashes one for stats, one for each type of items. If any of these six hashes fail then that account is flagged. With the flag the account is pushed to a copy of the game environment for questionable accounts. This is to give the development/trouble shooting team time to figure what they were doing and how to develop a fix and or counter.

You could also put a counter in server side for the number of times account has been flagged to possibly consider perma ban to cheater land.

But then what do I know just a player here and not a Gree employee.

mxz
10-30-2012, 02:36 PM
heck if I was with them I would create two hashes one for stats, one for each type of items. If any of these six hashes fail then that account is flagged. With the flag the account is pushed to a copy of the game environment for questionable accounts. This is to give the development/trouble shooting team time to figure what they were doing and how to develop a fix and or counter. They already create an inventory hash and send it every client-server message...as well as calculate md5's for all the data files used. Spotting a hacker really could be as simple as comparing the client's dataset & item md5 with what the server knows as that dataset's md5. Too easy.

honeybadger
10-30-2012, 02:43 PM
But then what do I know just a player here and not a Gree employee.

I'm not certain but given the people that post on these boards and reading some of these comments/arguments and suggestions I think you could collectively put a very solid product out there.

Also I think the dev team would be insulted to be affiliated with this troubleshooting team. Hard to find developers that will admit to making a mistake. If it was put into production it was the testers fault for not doing their job. The troubleshooting team (client service) has been outsourced to India since they don't make any money and reputational value is a non-measurable earnings figure.

Some simple adhoc reports handed to a co-op student will identify and stamp out the blatant stuff and give them enough insight to implement devices to catch it going forward. However you know that report ranks in the mid 100's in priority. Meaning never.

For now though I suggest using the people cheating the game as reminder to tap the breaks on purchasing that fancy new poppy gun on Rememberance Day with 550 gold bars and instead hold out for something better.

Deluxe
10-30-2012, 03:28 PM
How is someone 10, 20, 40 levels below my crew calling us out?

Dravak
10-30-2012, 03:36 PM
I past some of your crew good chaps , nothing wrong with them .
Infact very decent people , most of them are legit , but they have become paranoid themself .
But you all know who are the cheats in your groups Deluxe , same as CCS good chaps too.

So no matter how much you invest , you know you will stay paranoid , no matter if it is a hitman on a hacked phone , either keep your morals Deluxe .
Or else you have no rights as a crew to complain to anyone they are cheating .
Nothing pisses me more off , then wall chat on the cheaters walls .
Not deleted ! from fellow crew members ... or do I have to post screenshots ?

Dravak
10-30-2012, 03:43 PM
Look I like you all , but atleast stop making eachother paranoid , either keep those walls clean , if you know people who are cheating , you want to make a hitman cause you assume others are cheating ..
Don't have it associate with your crew , clean the hitman damn wall ...

Cheaters have no right in accusing anybody else of cheating , no matter if you know how , you either play legit .
Or shut your tramp cause you cheated , you forfeit your right of accusation .
You are stealing not from Gree , CC is the lowest income game , you are stealing from your fellow players .