PDA

View Full Version : They're back!

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-29-2012, 08:21 PM
Yes, friends, enemies, and neutrals; they're back.

They're adding their own brand of zany fun to Modern War.

Who's back, you ask?

Why, them, THE HACKERS.

They're out there.

Why, I ran across one today with stats above 6,000,000.

iamnasty
10-29-2012, 08:42 PM
WOW, is it something wrong with my eyes, or PIRATE JOKER start to $hit in his pant !!!!

Hmm...............surprisingly one HACKER is much better, more powerful than the whole clan of pirates and had them $hit in their pants !!!

Ranger4Life
10-29-2012, 08:42 PM
That has to be the highest stats ever. Does he have 2,000 of one of the grand prizes from an auction event?

iamnasty
10-29-2012, 08:45 PM
That has to be the highest stats ever. Does he have 2,000 of one of the grand prizes from an auction event?

Of course PJ worries for Gree, otherwise no salary this month !!!!

For you and me, including my bestest friend, King Chicken Jeffrey has nothing to worry as we're playing for free, FOC !!!!

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-29-2012, 09:13 PM
I'm not worried, my advice to my fellow allies was, ignore him, attack him, or leave him be.

I don't care what anyone does in this game, as no one can hurt me.

Now, on the other hand, those of you who ask how to do this, build a spreadsheet to determine the value of that, YOU CARE!

No, I don't care about anything these days.

I have done everything I ever wanted to do, have enough money to do anything I may one day want to do, and I'm in good health.

I have no worries, no problems, least of all would I have any from this game.

iamnasty
10-29-2012, 09:26 PM
I'm not worried, my advice to my fellow allies was, ignore him, attack him, or leave him be.

Now, on the other hand, those of you who ask how to do this, build a spreadsheet to determine the value of that, YOU CARE!

I have done everything I ever wanted to do, have enough money to do anything I may one day want to do, and I'm in good health.

There is no difference between Pirates and hackers, all of them attack/raid us !!!!

Thank you PIRATE JOKER for your concerned BUT we are used to it from lesson learned from PIRATES

Ryans67
10-29-2012, 09:36 PM
Looks legit...;)

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-29-2012, 09:40 PM
Looks legit...;)

That's one reply.

I like this one better.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're looking into this player, and we do not share the results of our investigation with other players. Please, keep buying our gold. We have gold on offer from the small size at $9.99 to the economy size at $99.99.

jeffrey
10-29-2012, 09:51 PM
Of course PJ worries for Gree, otherwise no salary this month !!!!

For you and me, including my bestest friend, King Chicken Jeffrey has nothing to worry as we're playing for free, FOC !!!!

now, now, little CXN, just because the fuzzy warm feeling you got from my love tap, it doesn't mean you can speak on my behalf, I can buy gold any time I like, and I was never a free player, might be light now, but I was a heavy spender until I found out a foreign country bought an USA San Francisco Funny company. Check my inventory for gold units, like 60 of them. :rolleyes:

albeezy
10-29-2012, 10:33 PM
Yes, friends, enemies, and neutrals; they're back.

They're adding their own brand of zany fun to Modern War.

Who's back, you ask?

Why, them, THE HACKERS.

They're out there.

Why, I ran across one today with stats above 6,000,000.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1870&d=1351567298

Fixed it for you pj

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-29-2012, 11:44 PM
Fixed it for you pjMy philosophy, live and let live.

iamnasty
10-30-2012, 12:02 AM
now, now, little CXN, just because the fuzzy warm feeling you got from my love tap, it doesn't mean you can speak on my behalf, I can buy gold any time I like, and I was never a free player, might be light now, but I was a heavy spender until I found out a foreign country bought an USA San Francisco Funny company. Check my inventory for gold units, like 60 of them. :rolleyes:

Manay many apologies to Almighty King of All Chicken, King Chicken Jeffrey The Great Mighty Anti-Pirate Hunter:cool:

Almighty King of All Chicken, King Chicken Jeffrey The Great Mighty Anti-Pirate Hunter, please start a new forum to inform the great world of chicken that you have used your mighty chicken GOLD to purchase 60 unit and please also display the picture of the 60 unit;)

p/s- great to tag along with strong player like you, Almighty King of All Chicken, King Chicken Jeffrey The Great Mighty Anti-Pirate Hunter

mickymacirl
10-30-2012, 01:22 AM
Did you think they went away?

iamnasty
10-30-2012, 01:49 AM

PIRATE JOKER is quite a fun guy and he's trying his best to cheer everyone up, unless if you hate PJ then you have to ask Gree to FIRE him/her:eek:

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-30-2012, 02:07 AM

Frankly, I don't care what anyone does.

Gree owns this game.

It's Gree's responsibility to care or not.

Me, I'm a live and let live kinda guy.

iamnasty
10-30-2012, 02:14 AM
Frankly, I don't care what anyone does.

Gree owns this game.

It's Gree's responsibility to care or not.

Me, I'm a live and let live kinda guy.

Cheers PIRATE JOKER

Speed ump
10-30-2012, 04:04 AM
Lam, do you have anything constructive to add, or is it your intention to just lambast people for your personal grievances? From your posts I will have to take it that you like the hackers, it appears only because you seem to think they bother pj.

Sugarymama
10-30-2012, 04:30 AM
Lam, do you have anything constructive to add, or is it your intention to just lambast people for your personal grievances? From your posts I will have to take it that you like the hackers, it appears only because you seem to think they bother pj.

Hey Speed Ump! Long time...I'm going to PM you in a few, but I just wanted to give you a shout. As for this dumb ass thread, that's another story...lol. It sucks about the hackers though. I remember when they started popping up early in the game, but it seems like the problem has worsened..

ohwhatafinish
10-30-2012, 05:17 AM
I am new to the forum and I like the PJ's they brighten the place up a bit. Now as for the hackers gree need to do an update and fast or people will find another game to fill their time.

Poopenshire
10-30-2012, 05:19 AM
I am new to the forum and I like the PJ's they brighten the place up a bit. Now as for the hackers gree need to do an update and fast or people will find another game to fill their time.

Hackers are not new. They have been in the game for a long time, since the beginning. they go in phases, some times there are more, sometimes less. there are so many ways to get around the system, including hacking apple payment systems which Gree cannot control.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-30-2012, 05:29 AM
Hackers are people, too.

Ryans67
10-30-2012, 07:58 AM
Gotta love Gree's response....We don't share results. Well when the account is gone, we know the results. Better answer is that "We don't acknowledge the lack of security in our game."

Maverick50727
10-30-2012, 08:16 AM
Funny that the account in question is still ticking. More money, more missions, more attacks. Also funny is the fact that I told you about him 10 hrs before you created the thread. I was visited the day before and saw him closing the gap to get in your ally range. LOL I knew it was a matter of time before a pirate cried Avast me hearties!!

You probably didn't see my comment in Thread The Wisdom of Pirate Justice

"PJ new? LMAO. Very old indeed. Just many people fly under different names at times both in-game and forum.

New would be a hacker who had 2.4 Mill stats yesterday but 5.4 stats today. He should be in range of PJ or others in PUN to play with. "

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-30-2012, 08:28 AM
We welcome all players, as we don't run anything in this game, Gree should be doing that.

Let's all wish the player, I'll call him/her XYZ, much continued success.

XYZ is but one of at least eight or nine other super powers.

XYZ is small potatoes compared to one of his klan who has stats approaching 20,000,000.

Ain't this game fun?

In fact, I wish everyone success and fun playing Modern War.

Funny that the account in question is still ticking. More money, more missions, more attacks. Also funny is the fact that I told you about him 10 hrs before you created the thread. I was visited the day before and saw him closing the gap to get in your ally range. LOL I knew it was a matter of time before a pirate cried Avast me hearties!! You probably didn't see my comment in Thread The Wisdom of Pirate Justice"PJ new? LMAO. Very old indeed. Just many people fly under different names at times both in-game and forum. New would be a hacker who had 2.4 Mill stats yesterday but 5.4 stats today. He should be in range of PJ or others in PUN to play with. "

Maverick50727
10-30-2012, 09:40 AM
We welcome all players, as we don't run anything in this game, Gree should be doing that.

Let's all wish the player, I'll call him/her XYZ, much continued success.

XYZ is but one of at least eight or nine other super powers.

XYZ is small potatoes compared to one of his klan who has stats approaching 20,000,000.

Ain't this game fun?

In fact, I wish everyone success and fun playing Modern War.

No offense, but that is where you and I differ. You don't care since nobody can hurt you. I care, but it is not that people can hurt me but that they take advantage of others. But if a person is cheating and continues to hit others that is something I think Gree should be acting on it. Looking the other way is not just or right.

I believe in a level playing field and challenge. IMO using gold to be invincible or Gree's invincible reward units in contests just ruined a good concept. In real life nothing is indestructible, all units should be able to be killed even the ones you pay for. But the use of gold is by game design (whether flawed), thus I don’t judge people for how they use it.

Competition on a level playing field is one reason why I created the Resource Sheets to share information to all for a level playing field. Many people had that information long before me, some in PUN included. But they didn't share the information. They used it for self benefit only. I have morals and believe in the good of the group taking precedent over the individual. It is part of The Lone Ranger Creed "That men should live by the rule of what is best for the greatest number".

Respect me or hate me. I don't care, but I stand by my own morals. Attacking or raiding me doesn't change my morals and I live by them both in-game and out. I won't force my beliefs or ways to play on anyone either. I offer advice and information, it

Take this as criticism if you like, but why use the word "Justice" in your forum and game names if you don't believe in it? If you did, then why look the other way unless something affects only you, like the issue of hackers? Why even bring it up? It must strike a core somewhere deep. Maybe you should go back to some of your older names. LOL

This is just food for thought for some. Whether anyone wishes to embrace it is purely up to them.

The Lone Ranger Creed!

By: Fran Striker

"I believe that to have a friend,a man must be one.
That all men are created equal and that everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world.
That God put the firewood there but that every man must gather and light it himself.
In being prepared physically, mentally, and morally to fight when necessary for that which is right.
That a man should make the most of what equipment he has.
That 'This government, of the people, by the people and for the people' shall live always.
That men should live by the rule of what is best for the greatest number.
That sooner or later... somewhere...somehow... we must settle with the world and make payment for what we have taken.
That all things change but truth, and that truth alone, lives on forever. In my Creator, my country, my fellow man."

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-30-2012, 11:04 AM
Life isn't fair, never will be fair.
The Lone Ranger was a comic book, a cartoon character, much like Mighty Mouse, or Superman.
This game is Gree's creation.
If Gree shuts hackers down, okay.
If Gree does nothing, okay.
If I dislike the game that much, I'll stop playing.
Otherwise, I'll hang around and see how long the lights burn.
No one needs to justify or defend what they do in this game.
Hackers, crackers, jackets, packers, smackers, slackers, everyone's welcome; unless Gree shows them the door.

The alleged hacker is but one of hundreds I know about in this game.

In fact, at least 90% of a certain alliance hacks.

They use the pre-paid visa/MasterCard hack to procure gold.

This game should be renamed Modern Swiss Cheese War.

It's full of holes, and a little Durch boy can't use his thumb to plug the dike.

Embrace it, it's already embraced you.

DVL505
10-30-2012, 11:55 AM
Those accounts sounds legit LOL. It would be funny if Gree was allowed to bill them for the amount they hacked.

Maverick50727
10-30-2012, 12:00 PM
Life snt fair, never will be fair.
The Lone Ranger was a comic book, a cartoon character, much like Mighty Mouse, or Superman.
This game is Gree's creation.
If Gree shuts hackers down, okay.
If Gree does nothing, okay.
If I dislike the game that much, I'll stop playing.
Otherwise, I'll hang around and see how long the lights burn.
No one needs to justify or defend what they do in this game.
Hackers, crackers, jackets, packers, smackers, slackers, everyone's welcome; unless Gree shows them the door.

Never said life was fair. It is what you make of it.

As for the Lone Ranger and other characters, many stand for ideals and morals. While the Lone Ranger was just a fictional character that started in Radio and TV series, later to comic books and movies, it became an enduring icon in American culture due to the ideals. Superman also stood for truth, justice and the American way. It is what they stand for that you have to understand. Actor Clayton Moore who played the part took the Creed and morals to heart to become a role model to many kids back in the day. Yes, the role defined his career, but also his life and death in 1999 even being buried with his mask. He became as much of character in life as he was in fantasy, that in 2006, when his star was placed on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, he was the first actor in history to have his character’s name along with his on that star. It reads "Clayton Moore -- The Lone Ranger".

Again, life is what you make of it and the morals by which you live it.

For more information on the Lone Ranger or Clayton Moore see these:

http://www.lonerangerfanclub.com
http://www.lonerangerfanclub.com/claytonmoore.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lone_Ranger
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clayton_Moore

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-30-2012, 12:12 PM
Those accounts sounds legit LOL. It would be funny if Gree was allowed to bill them for the amount they hacked.

Let me try to walk a very thin line, here. Let's say someone uses the pre-paid visa/MasterCard hack. The vendor gets their contracted cut, the hacker gets his purchase, and Apple takes the hit.

Pretty good, huh?

Apple seems not to care (bad PR), the vendor gets paid, the hacker gets his purchase; the legitimate player gets screwed.

I don't tell anyone how to live, that's not my place.

I don't brag about my achievements in life, they aren't relevant in a stupid game.

But, in this hypothetical, I'm not losing anything.

I've spent real money to buy my gold army.

Does it bother me that others are stealing to get theirs?

Not anymore than knowing shoplifters steal from any store I patronize.

Life isn't fair, Apple and the vendor, don't seem to care!

Why worry people, they done got their share?

Mcdoc
10-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Pirate Justice - If you Stand For nothing - you will Fall for anything.

The one thing I have admired about the whole Pirate Clan is that they stick together. With all of the real money invested in this game by many Pirates - I would expect that you guys would bind your influence to make Gree aware of how the game is being diminished and will ultimately be destroyed by hackers. If nothing else, I would hope there would be some sort of self preservation to protect the T-H-O-U-S-A-N-D-S of dollars invested.

I do agree that Superman stands for Truth, Justice, and the American Way - which I why I adorn the avatar I have used since day one on the forums.

Speed ump
10-30-2012, 01:36 PM
Maverick, not like you to get so serious. The name is pirate justice, think of what that might mean too. A name can just be an interesting name some picked with no underlying meaning. My name here was supposed to be speedbump, but spell wrong messed it up and I did not notice until the deed was done. I like the name as it is a nickname given to me by friends after I fell off my motorcycle during a road race I was in, I got run over by another racer, and now they call me speedbump. Funny as hell, especially of you see the video and know that I was okay other than being pretty bruised up. I would say we are all a bit burnt out by many of the actions of the powers that be, and I know I tend to get a bit Jaded by things sometimes. A lot of what pj says should be pretty evident to everyone. Take what you want out of it, and leave the rest if you like. He's just sharing his thoughts with the rest of us, and as he says, You can take them or leave them it's all up to you. I don't agree with many of the views I saw here earlier on, but I think more players see things the way I do as time goes by.

albeezy
10-30-2012, 01:46 PM
Funny as hell, especially of you see the video.

Hard to believe you walked away from this with only a few bruises

http://youtu.be/8HAebxqxaxE

Nevertheless, we are glad you are okay!

Poopenshire
10-30-2012, 02:01 PM
I have to say Speed, you are one crazy SOB. I cannot believe that you were run over. If that video is any representation of what you went through, I just cannot imagine what you were dealing with at the time.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-30-2012, 02:10 PM
I don't fall for scams.

That said, don't you think you we haven't tried?

The authorities don't care.

Read my previous posts, I've outlined why, hypothetically of course.

Why should you care, when you're being made whole, fraudulent activity or not.

You see, some believe, if they get theirs, why care about you?

Read carefully, I said "some", you'll have to decipher what or who "some" means.

Pirate Justice - If you Stand For nothing - you will Fall for anything.The one thing I have admired about the whole Pirate Clan is that they stick together. With all of the real money invested in this game by many Pirates - I would expect that you guys would bind your influence to make Gree aware of how the game is being diminished and will ultimately be destroyed by hackers. If nothing else, I would hope there would be some sort of self preservation to protect the T-H-O-U-S-A-N-D-S of dollars invested.I do agree that Superman stands for Truth, Justice, and the American Way - which I why I adorn the avatar I have used since day one on the forums.

Maverick50727
10-30-2012, 02:42 PM
Maverick, not like you to get so serious. The name is pirate justice, think of what that might mean too. A name can just be an interesting name some picked with no underlying meaning. My name here was supposed to be speedbump, but spell wrong messed it up and I did not notice until the deed was done. I like the name as it is a nickname given to me by friends after I fell off my motorcycle during a road race I was in, I got run over by another racer, and now they call me speedbump. Funny as hell, especially of you see the video and know that I was okay other than being pretty bruised up. I would say we are all a bit burnt out by many of the actions of the powers that be, and I know I tend to get a bit Jaded by things sometimes. A lot of what pj says should be pretty evident to everyone. Take what you want out of it, and leave the rest if you like. He's just sharing his thoughts with the rest of us, and as he says, You can take them or leave them it's all up to you. I don't agree with many of the views I saw here earlier on, but I think more players see things the way I do as time goes by.

Just struck a nerve. You've known me since I first posted in Jan-Feb. I've know PJ indirectly since the same time, but only allies with him briefly before I was dropped. He just recently started to be more active in the forum I've noticed.

I'm like McDoc. If you guys have spent so much on the game, I would think you guys would care more. I don't think cheating or hacking should just be overlooked. It will never go away fully I know, but they could do many things to controll it better and the first is help from people to report it. It is definitely wrong and Gree does clearly define it in their Terms of Service/code of conduct. TTYL

albeezy
10-30-2012, 03:01 PM
The authorities don't care.

I feel like someone has thieveried my brain for my intellectuals! OH NO someone cracked my code! Better place a call to ... oh wait my brain wasn't vandalismized, it was imitationated by PJ's shenannigans!

Speed ump
10-30-2012, 03:08 PM
We have cared in the past, the problem is, nothing changes. So the only thing left is to modify your thinking on the subject. Either way, if you chose to go a particular path, I am personally ok with whatever that is. In a perfect world, there would be no hackers, everyone would be honest. Some don't see hacking as cheating anyone. Pj has pointed out the ones hurt most is apple, and if they're willing to put up with it, why should he worry about their problems. The ones actually hacking the game and not scamming iTunes, falls on gree. I think much of the actions or inactions that we have seen baffle us all. They could have gone so much farther with including the clients in the conversation, maybe via a select group players who can give voice to concerns, and have actual answers. It may be too late for that though. I see so many players losing interest in trying to work for changes as there has not been any interest from gree on that front.

albeezy
10-30-2012, 03:23 PM
These arguments are good exercise from an intellectual standpoint. But after rehashing them 8000 times it does not entertain me anymore.

The following is just about as useful in the game as debating hackers and the ethics of cheating in MW although I dare say this is more entertaining!

http://youtu.be/mgVwv0ZuPhM

Hondo
10-30-2012, 03:58 PM
Someone that doesn't care about hackers starts a thread about hackers. Goofy, just freakin goofy. PJ has nothing to offer anyone but his own confusion. This forum is becoming just a place to bit ch.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-30-2012, 04:25 PM
Someone that doesn't care about hackers starts a thread about hackers. Goofy, just freakin goofy. PJ has nothing to offer anyone but his own confusion. This forum is becoming just a place to bit ch.

This forum is not here to promote open discussions.

The forum prohibits certain conduct.

I pointed out someone's achievement.

I'm no genius for spotting this inventive individual.

If I see the hacker, you see the hacker, she sees the hacker,he sees the hacker, we ALL see the hacker; who else sees the hacker?

Now, if THEY see the hacker, and don't ban the hacker, what makes you believe THEY care?

I'm not confused.

Nothing in life has ever baffled me, confused me, or stymied me.

Displacement is a sign of certain negative, if not psychotic, behaviors.

I speak only for me. You had a choice to ignore this thread, respond to it, or post your own thread.

What have you contributed beyond what I've done?

Hackers operate freely.

Someone can stop them.

Someone chooses to ignore them.

Someone is powerful, as they own the game.

I'm powerless to do anything but whine, or be be sarcastic.

I'm not whining.

Hondo
10-30-2012, 05:27 PM
You seem like a person that at one time was not to be trifled with. You probably have some great stories to tell, but I'm calling it like I see it. You are shoveling a load of BS. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

The way Gree operates this game is nothing short of a reflection of time. No one becomes wealthy without screwing someone. It's been this way throughout history. Why would you expect anything different today.

Speed ump
10-30-2012, 05:37 PM
I'm amazed at how people can read the same thing I do, yet get something totally different out of it. Hondo I think maybe You have some negative vibes towards pj. The poor guy is just trying to socialize and speak his mind a bit as the rest of us have for a long time. I would suggest either contributing to the subject, state your own views on the subject, or start a separate thread about dissing pj. He is trying to make a statement on his views, if they're not your own, then let us know what yours are on this subject. We might agree with You ,we might not. Right now I can only tell your views on pj, not the subject of the thread. I'm with pj, in that thes nothing they can do to my game, one way or the other. I do wish there was a way to stop them, as I do have an issue with cheating. I deal with it because I have no choice.

Speed ump
10-30-2012, 05:40 PM
I'll clarify that a bit, as long as I wish to continue playing the game, I have no choice. The hackers, while a nuisance, are not personally my biggest issues or concerns with the game. They have rarely bothered me, and when they have I just ignore it and go on. I know they will soon be gone.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-30-2012, 06:09 PM
I don't deny Gree anything.

In fact, I applaud anyone that makes money.

I also applaud those that scam it, con it, or deceive others into spending.

I've never tricked anyone, stolen anything, or done anything but worked very hard for the wealth that I have amassed.

If Gree does nothing, I don't care.

If Gree does something, I don't care.

Ultimately, I can choose to walk away.

It should go without saying, nevertheless, I'll say it; everything has a beginning and and end.

You might have made the best buggy whips, back in 1880.

Like it, hate it, leave it, or love it; if you're still making buggy whips today, even the best buggy whips; you're not what you once might have been.

By the way, only those who aren't wealthy shovel bull feces about becoming wealthy by stealing from others.

Its like that guy who said, if you're wealthy, you didn't do it without the government's help.

He's as wrong as you are, because he didn't build his, he stole it or suckled at the public teat.

I've found the thief is the one that calls others out for what he's done.

The path to success isn't the same for everyone, because success (like beauty), is in the eye of the achiever.

You seem like a person that at one time was not to be trifled with. You probably have some great stories to tell, but I'm calling it like I see it. You are shoveling a load of BS. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

The way Gree operates this game is nothing short of a reflection of time. No one becomes wealthy without screwing someone. It's been this way throughout history. Why would you expect anything different today.

Hondo
10-30-2012, 06:19 PM
I'm amazed at how people can read the same thing I do, yet get something totally different out of it. Hondo I think maybe You have some negative vibes towards pj. The poor guy is just trying to socialize and speak his mind a bit as the rest of us have for a long time. I would suggest either contributing to the subject, state your own views on the subject, or start a separate thread about dissing pj. He is trying to make a statement on his views, if they're not your own, then let us know what yours are on this subject. We might agree with You ,we might not. Right now I can only tell your views on pj, not the subject of the thread. I'm with pj, in that thes nothing they can do to my game, one way or the other. I do wish there was a way to stop them, as I do have an issue with cheating. I deal with it because I have no choice.

You know PJ and I do not, so that may explain why we get something totally different from his or her post. I do have some negativity towards PJ. Quite often I find him or her to be patronizing and talking in circles. That irritates me. I do believe I'm right though. A bunch of BS.

For me, I see no difference between hackers and gold spenders. Both can destroy my army. Both are out of reach. Both have an unfair advantage over myself. It is what it is. No ones fault.

Hondo
10-30-2012, 06:28 PM
It's just my point of view. Like it, hate it, leave it, or love it.

I do believe I said screwing, not stealing.

iamnasty
10-30-2012, 06:39 PM

Speed, please read the comment above yours, is it an offense to ask PJ to cheer up ???
WOW, i should as you your question, do you have anything constructive to add, or is it your intention to just lambast people for your personal grievances?

Pirate or hacker does not make any difference, the name of the game is MW. Hackers??? it's Gree problem !!!!

Ferr
10-30-2012, 06:41 PM
Pj, we do not know eachother and perhaps that will change. I am in the midst of some serious battle with Gree. A little Dutch guy trying to save something i guess. I get the feeling that some of us have done this before to no avail, probably you included. If i would find the time and energy to get us together i seriously hope that you find the energy to carry the flag as well just for one more time. Whatever you say, whatever words you use in this thread one thing has become very clear to me: you did care and you still do my friend.

iamnasty
10-30-2012, 06:45 PM
cheer up guys and gals, everyone entitled to their opinion(s), freedom of speech and their gaming strategy. In MW, there will always be a winner and a loser, stay cool and enjoy the game

P/s - I have started to play HAY DAY, FOC, with no one raid nor attack me, everyday i am a winner !!!!

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-30-2012, 06:46 PM
And there it is, I didn't say it, allowing the poster to reveal his true feelings, JEALOUSY and ENVY.

While you're at it, what about those that FREE gold armies?

No, not the hackers, the non-existent "NO CASUALTY" glitchers.

The pathetic, miniscule, non-existent, "NO CASUALTY" glitchers attack me in droves.

They hit once, bounce off, and feel empowered with their FREE power that they magically obtained.

But, I don't envy anyone in this game.

I'm not even jealous of the miniscule, non-existent, free-loading, "NO CASUALTY" glitchers.

After all is said and done, there are no generals, special operators, or heroes in Modern war.

The whole thing is make believe, dolly dress up, and tea with the queen; bottom line, it isn't real!

So, I don't care.

I proven what i wanted to prove to myself.

Me, myself, and I are very happy.

You know PJ and I do not, so that may explain why we get something totally different from his or her post. I do have some negativity towards PJ. Quite often I find him or her to be patronizing and talking in circles. That irritates me. I do believe I'm right though. A bunch of BS.

For me, I see no difference between hackers and gold spenders. Both can destroy my army. Both are out of reach. Both have an unfair advantage over myself. It is what it is. No ones fault.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-30-2012, 06:49 PM
Ferr, I spent a little money on this game.

Trust me, when I tell you, its nothing compared to what I drop on craps tables in various gambling establishments throughout the civilized world.

This is simply amusement, nonsensical amusement.

I wish you well.

But, I never gamble where they deal from a stacked deck.

Pj, we do not know eachother and perhaps that will change. I am in the midst of some serious battle with Gree. A little Dutch guy trying to save something i guess. I get the feeling that some of us have done this before to no avail, probably you included. If i would find the time and energy to get us together i seriously hope that you find the energy to carry the flag as well just for one more time. Whatever you say, whatever words you use in this thread one thing has become very clear to me: you did care and you still do my friend.

Hondo
10-30-2012, 06:52 PM
And there it is, I didn't say it, allowing the poster to reveal his true feelings, JEALOUSY and ENVY.

That's funny. Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

iamnasty
10-30-2012, 06:55 PM

Trust me, when I tell you, its nothing compared to what I drop on craps tables in various gambling establishments throughout the civilized world.

I wish you well.

Hey PIRATE JOKER, i do very much agreed with you on your statement, cheers:p

Ferr
10-30-2012, 07:01 PM

I wish you well.

Thank you and understood.
Keep an eye on my next thread. For some reason, i am still counting on you ;)

jeffrey
10-30-2012, 07:05 PM
Manay many apologies to Almighty King of All Chicken, King Chicken Jeffrey The Great Mighty Anti-Pirate Hunter:cool:

Almighty King of All Chicken, King Chicken Jeffrey The Great Mighty Anti-Pirate Hunter, please start a new forum to inform the great world of chicken that you have used your mighty chicken GOLD to purchase 60 unit and please also display the picture of the 60 unit;)

p/s- great to tag along with strong player like you, Almighty King of All Chicken, King Chicken Jeffrey The Great Mighty Anti-Pirate Hunter

Hot dog! with that many chickens dishing my way, I can open a KFC and become the Colonel finger licking good! ;) Thanks and no thanks, I only have connection with McDonald, the archer guy. Opening a KFC now would take up too much of my time away from this game.

And I am not anti-pirate or anti-whale or anti-anything, I like to sail along them and to learn about their tactics so I can apply them in real life, much like you leech/parasite go for my boxes during the event. FYI, anti-pirate hunter means hunting for anti-pirates, the double negative makes it positive, so are you saying I am pro pirate now. Like I told you before, I don't join united nation, league of nation, masonry, rothchild clan, or illuminati, I am just one lonely little fruit fly. Oh, you meant I am a pirate hunter. Got it.

iamnasty
10-30-2012, 07:13 PM
Hot dog! with that many chickens dishing my way, I can open a KFC and become the Colonel finger licking good! ;) Thanks and no thanks, I only have connection with McDonald, the archer guy. Opening a KFC now would take up too much of my time away from this game.

And I am not anti-pirate or anti-whale or anti-anything, I like to sail along them and to learn about their tactics so I can apply them in real life, much like you leech/parasite go for my boxes during the event. FYI, anti-pirate hunter means hunting for anti-pirates, the double negative makes it positive, so are you saying I am pro pirate now. Like I told you before, I don't join united nation, league of nation, masonry, rothchild clan, or illuminati, I am just one lonely little fruit fly. Oh, you meant I am a pirate hunter. Got it.

Make it 2 of us, cheers:rolleyes:

jeffrey
10-30-2012, 07:13 PM
People, PJ is just here to help, please don't question his identity or intention. I do like little ohwhatafinish's post below that PJ lights up the match near the bee hive, and voila, the forum is fun again. :D

With that many bullets flying PJ's way, no wonder he hasn't had the time to blow my b ase today. :o:cool:

Speed ump
10-30-2012, 07:18 PM
Hondo, we have what you don't, and it's obvious that you wish you did, or that we did not. That's envy. Since you can't change those things, change your point of view. If we can win against you, what have we won. Oohing of any value, and we cannot make your game go away. It's all in your head. If you change that, you change your game. I have a little game that you or anyone could beat. I pound players until I'm bloody. You know what. That game upsets them more than my big guy does. I can have more fun with that game now. How funny, when I'm strong, I'm called all kinds of things, and told why I play the game wrong. When I weak, I'm called names and told I'm an idiot and play the game wrong, or I'm too stupid to know how to play. Seems like players want the game to go the way they want. Guess what. It won't if you keep thinking that's how the game works. We've spent a lot of time trying to explain these things here, and some of you won't listen to other points of view to make things better for yourself. You cling to the same old ideas. Do you think telling these things helps us? Our power, is all in your head, not In our strength. I can tell you all this, and still get the same reactions from the same players over and over. Isn't this fun?

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-30-2012, 07:24 PM
This is why I love my brother, from another mother.

We once pretended to war, and then one magical day we became friends.

Why fight each other, when none of us can harm each other?

There is an enemy that would destroy us all.

The enemy isn't smart, but too many of us allow the enemy to bamboozle and mislead us.

Think, it hurts at first, but soon your brain grows strong.

Think, don't fight the little guy, fight the one who cheats us all!

Think...

Hondo, we have what you don't, and it's obvious that you wish you did, or that we did not. That's envy. Since you can't change those things, change your point of view. If we can win against you, what have we won. Oohing of any value, and we cannot make your game go away. It's all in your head. If you change that, you change your game. I have a little game that you or anyone could beat. I pound players until I'm bloody. You know what. That game upsets them more than my big guy does. I can have more fun with that game now. How funny, when I'm strong, I'm called all kinds of things, and told why I play the game wrong. When I weak, I'm called names and told I'm an idiot and play the game wrong, or I'm too stupid to know how to play. Seems like players want the game to go the way they want. Guess what. It won't if you keep thinking that's how the game works. We've spent a lot of time trying to explain these things here, and some of you won't listen to other points of view to make things better for yourself. You cling to the same old ideas. Do you think telling these things helps us? Our power, is all in your head, not In our strength. I can tell you all this, and still get the same reactions from the same players over and over. Isn't this fun?

jeffrey
10-30-2012, 07:32 PM

Ferr, nice to have you chime in here again after the event. With those loads of gold you and PUN shovel to Greedy's coffer every week, you two can team up together to buy back Funzio. :eek:

Ranger4Life
10-30-2012, 07:41 PM

I don't think most understand what you're saying here.

Why worry about things that are truly outside your realm of control?

Why get so upset over something that is supposed to provide enjoyment?

Hondo
10-30-2012, 07:43 PM
Whoa now speed. I'm not envious of you or any of the big gold spenders. I was only stating that for me there is no difference between the hackers and gold spenders ability to destroy my army. Hazards of the game.

As far as my point of view? It's probably far different from anyone's that plays the game.

I have no problem with you speed. I appreciate your post and advice. I simply find PJ to be patronizing and a bit of a bully. So I speak up. The game has nothing to do with it.

Hondo
10-30-2012, 07:48 PM
There is an enemy that would destroy us all.

Think, don't fight the little guy, fight the one who cheats us all!

Think...

That is why I no longer buy gold. Better not to feed the machine.

Speed ump
10-30-2012, 08:48 PM
When I think of this game, I think of my business. When a customer comes into my store, I must listen to what he is looking for. If I tell him what he wants and tell him he has to accept this, he will never actually be a customer. He will leave my store, and find another to do business with. If on the other hand, I am able to provide him what he asks for, then I may have a good chance at making him my customer. Now, some customers want something that cannot be provided at the price they would like, and some would like a service or product, which is just not feasible at almost any price within logic. That leaves the majority of people as my potential clients. What a wonderful idea. Now lets say there was a thing that You really wanted. The basic design was great, and it provided you enjoyment and value as a thing. Lets say that you would buy one of these things a month. But there is only one store where you can uh the thing. Each time you bought a thing, they raised the price, because they new you liked the thing, and they had exclusive rights to sell the thing. You have no choice, because you really like the thing. Lets say you need some directions for this thing, and you ask many times. One time they give you directions, but they update and modify the the thing each time you buy one. You you ask for directions again, but you can't get them. How many things will you continue to buy, before You realize that your enjoyment of the thing is outweighed by your frustration with the store that sells the thing. And yet you continue to buy the thing. Are you a fool? Are you resigned to your fate? Do you give up on the wonderful thing? Or are you addicted to the thing so much so that you overlook the frustration? Does not buying anymore things, and learning to live with what you already have make you happy? Do you scream and yell at the store to demand change, and does it help? How do you get what You want? These are some of the thoughts and wisdoms of pj. Everyone has a different view of the answer to those questions. It's intended to give thought to the different ideas and choices. No one can make you chose one over another, or determine another choice altogether.

Dravak
10-30-2012, 09:48 PM
Ok PJ seem like a decent chap , but the truth , the moment you enter P2W games , you play against stacked deck .
Sorry that is the truth and everybody knows it , unless you stay 100% free to play .
Then you are playing against a stacked deck , PJ you have valid points .

But it is the way these games work , there will be always a top dog , at this moment you .
There will always be envious people , the game will always be a endless money pitt .
But people want it that way , and there will be always cheaters and hackers around :( ....

The last you got a point , but who made nexon great , out earning EA .
With crappy games , yes the american audience , so all strategy are to follow that concept for a while .
That includes envy and greed .
You invested enough , but you already knew what you were into , the moment you can buy gold .
Well atleast thank you for caring , like you said stop playing when you finally realise the decks are stacked .
But they always have been stacked .

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-30-2012, 10:09 PM
I'm not whining or crying about spending MY money on this game.
I don't feel cheated, as I got what I paid for, nothing.
I'm not the strongest, but I knew I did not need to be the strongest.
I just grew strong enough where NO one could affect my game play.
I learned very quickly that I didn't want to build.
I developed a form of game play that suited me.
I knew all along I wasn't investing, I wasn't buying REAL gold, I didn't really have an army, and even an idiot could see that this was not an X-BOX or a PS3.
The money I spent didn't make me miss a meal, or not have money to buy gasoline.
I live off of my investments, and I live quite well.
I've worked very hard to be where I am.
I've worked hard to acquire what I have.
I am not Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Warren Buffet, or Carlos Slim.
But, I could drop another $50,000 right now, if I had a mind to do that (and Apple felt like taking my money, instead of giving away untold fraudulent amounts to hackers).
Mind you, the game sucks, and begging Apple for the honor and privilege to spend $5,000 in a day isn't fun, either.
Any of us could buy $50,000 of merchandise from a LARGE online vendor in Seattle, as long as our credit card could fund it.
I'm not whining, crying, or saying anything except that I'm done.
What you do, or choose not to do, is up to you.
I'm attempting to communicate to those who choose to acknowledge it, that as soon as those of us that spend money STOP, YOU WILL be done (shortly thereafter), too.
If you're smart, that's what you'll see in my messages and prepare for the end of the road.
You'll also see that several of us have communicated valuable information to Gree.
It appears they have chosen to ignore it.
That works two ways, doesn't it?
All good things (and bad things, too) must come to an end.
That is way of the universe, it starts, and it ends.
But, if you want to hang on, by all means you're free to do whatever you wish.
You're free to post in a thread that interests you.
No one forces you to even read the drivel I post.
That said, I wish all of you well tonight, tomorrow, and into your futures.
My days here are numbered.

Ok PJ seem like a decent chap , but the truth , the moment you enter P2W games , you play against stacked deck .
Sorry that is the truth and everybody knows it , unless you stay 100% free to play .
Then you are playing against a stacked deck , PJ you have valid points .

But it is the way these games work , there will be always a top dog , at this moment you .
There will always be envious people , the game will always be a endless money pitt .
But people want it that way , and there will be always cheaters and hackers around :( ....

The last you got a point , but who made nexon great , out earning EA .
With crappy games , yes the american audience , so all strategy are to follow that concept for a while .
That includes envy and greed .
You invested enough , but you already knew what you were into , the moment you can buy gold .
Well atleast thank you for caring , like you said stop playing when you finally realise the decks are stacked .
But they always have been stacked .

Dravak
10-30-2012, 10:16 PM
PJ you do know when the bonus letter came , in small print what you had to do !
If you wanted to do a alternative legit way ! I will not go into details ...

And I don't use it , But I already said it once in CC forums , you can ask direct contact to there financiel department .
Since you know how it worked , why didn't you contact them .

Sorry you know how society works and what to do , so then go do it .
Now the rest I agree with you , no it is not a drivel , it is frustration .
Sorry The joke is like what I am saying , am the King of Toilet paper ;) that is what this game is all about .
Even then have envious trolls seeing green at toilet paper lol .

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-30-2012, 10:29 PM
Dude, I was the first one to ever get a bonus.
Yes, I do know how the bonus works.
I never mentioned anything about a bonus.
Maybe you might want to ignore my posts.
You are not comprehending what I'm posting.
You understand the words, but you're not comprehending.
Not just toilet paper, but toilet paper that has been used to cleanse the soiled area.

PJ you do know when the bonus letter came , in small print what you had to do !
If you wanted to do a alternative legit way ! I will not go into details ...

And I don't use it , But I already said it once in CC forums , you can ask direct contact to there financiel department .
Since you know how it worked , why didn't you contact them .

Sorry you know how society works and what to do , so then go do it .
Now the rest I agree with you , no it is not a drivel , it is frustration .
Sorry The joke is like what I am saying , am the King of Toilet paper ;) that is what this game is all about .
Even then have envious trolls seeing green at toilet paper lol .

Dravak
10-30-2012, 10:37 PM
I think it is different way around ,
1 I understand you are fed up of the game ...
2 why are you fed up of the game , for numbers of reasons , mostly it is total rubbishe boring game , and it it bottomless money pit , but money is not the issue in your case .
What piss you off more is to contact Apple , why should you ? ( sorry this point I will not be more clear about)
3 All your reasons for quitting are clear , you are trying to warn others .

But sadly I am saying you already knew what kind of game this was , the moment you spend your first 1000.
So if you want to quit , go ahead just do it in a way that please you .

If you don't want to quit , then contact the financiel department and see if you can get a beter deal :p
Done or am I wrong ?

Speed ump
10-30-2012, 11:23 PM
Dravak, youre missing much of the point, im sorry. Sure, anyone who spends money in a game has to know that theyre not going to get it back. The game became more than it was ever intended by its creators is my feeling, not realizing the basic idea was a good one, much more so than many other games. The dissapointment on my part comes from them not reconizing the potential, and adapting to the client base. In my business i try to look for ways to meet the needs of the vloent, which in the end serves my purpose to make money. I have seen some changes here and there, some for the better, and some not. Usually you dont have as much opportunity to create and keep a customer, in terms of time and efforts made to respond to them. Theres too many other choices out there that they can quickly turn to. Sometimes making the choice to pick a direction that is sucessful is luck, sometimes its as simple as listening. Even the best of ideas will lose intrest if they cant adapt to changes in customer needs and wishes. The internet was never intended to be what it has turned ino today, or will be in the future. It has to change and adapt as technology and customers uses for it changes. If not, then it becomes stagnant and abandonded in favor of other ways of doing things, which is the nature of things. A great product learns to adapt to keep up to continue to be relevant. Apple did not get to be as big as it is today without doing this. Its not perfect, nothing ever is, but its better than what the competition offers. Therefore they continue to grow. There may come a day when they too lose that ability and sight, and grow stagnant and irrelevant. Im not even saying any of these are or are not my views, just trying to help you understand at least some of what pj is trying to say.

Dravak
10-30-2012, 11:33 PM
Yes I understand that , cause I had the similair problem , that is why I was angry with cheaters , not only gree also CC playerbase cheaters .. check that thread in CC ..

And sadly honey is right , they only thinking of short term profits :( everything is done on short term profit .
But there is nothing we as players can do other then delete it , but they will do something like toilet paper event then.
Or give away free virtual goods , and suddenly 80% of the customers is back in the game again .
Including PJ , cause he is not really willing to quit at this moment .

Now people sadly it is the way the economy of the world is run , you cannot blaim Gree alone .
It is the currently a lot of economy is run , only short term , investors want there money back ASAP .. not in 5 years.
Sorry unless a very healthy and stable envoirement , which P2W with consumable unit isn't ...
So honey badger is right , you can vote with your wallet , or you can delete the app .
But trying to change the strategy and blaiming Gree , isn't going to work .
Unless everybody of us quit the game and demand changes ..... which will never ever happen

Ryans67
10-30-2012, 11:47 PM
Speed,

I used to agree about funzio not realizing how great the game could be, or how popular it would become. That's the nature of putting out this product; a lot of investment in the development with no guarantee that consumers would latch on... Then I thought they might LISTEN to us, and make changes as the people desired. Didn't happen. Then I thought maybe they were listening, and the next game would incorporate all of our ideas to make the game sustainable, and enjoyable with long term playability. And out comes Monster Quest. ;(

Now I'm with PJ, accepting it for what it is, while wishing people with half a brain were in charge. I'd also note that I think Funzio was more receptive to adapting the game as it aged. With Gree, I think that idea went out the window.

iamnasty
10-31-2012, 12:16 AM
I'm not whining or crying about spending MY money on this game.
I don't feel cheated, as I got what I paid for, nothing.
I'm not the strongest, but I knew I did not need to be the strongest.
I just grew strong enough where NO one could affect my game play.
I learned very quickly that I didn't want to build.
I developed a form of game play that suited me.
I knew all along I wasn't investing, I wasn't buying REAL gold, I didn't really have an army, and even an idiot could see that this was not an X-BOX or a PS3.
The money I spent didn't make me miss a meal, or not have money to buy gasoline.
I live off of my investments, and I live quite well.
I've worked very hard to be where I am.
I've worked hard to acquire what I have.
I am not Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Warren Buffet, or Carlos Slim.
But, I could drop another $50,000 right now, if I had a mind to do that (and Apple felt like taking my money, instead of giving away untold fraudulent amounts to hackers).
Mind you, the game sucks, and begging Apple for the honor and privilege to spend $5,000 in a day isn't fun, either.
Any of us could buy $50,000 of merchandise from a LARGE online vendor in Seattle, as long as our credit card could fund it.
I'm not whining, crying, or saying anything except that I'm done.
What you do, or choose not to do, is up to you.
I'm attempting to communicate to those who choose to acknowledge it, that as soon as those of us that spend money STOP, YOU WILL be done (shortly thereafter), too.
If you're smart, that's what you'll see in my messages and prepare for the end of the road.
You'll also see that several of us have communicated valuable information to Gree.
It appears they have chosen to ignore it.
That works two ways, doesn't it?
All good things (and bad things, too) must come to an end.
That is way of the universe, it starts, and it ends.
But, if you want to hang on, by all means you're free to do whatever you wish.
You're free to post in a thread that interests you.
No one forces you to even read the drivel I post.
That said, I wish all of you well tonight, tomorrow, and into your futures.
My days here are numbered.

PIRATE JOKER, very well said and i am totally agreed with you, cheers:p

mickymacirl
10-31-2012, 06:15 AM
I love reading you mad peoples posts, makes me chuckle!

Dhusagar
10-31-2012, 06:20 AM
I love reading you mad peoples posts, makes me chuckle!

+1..............

Tctiger
10-31-2012, 09:33 AM
from what i have read they do get rid of hackers so if you don't like people hacking report them , if you don't mind then don't report them .

Mcdoc
10-31-2012, 01:48 PM
I feel like I need to take a hit of acid (which I have never done) in order to decipher the encoded messages written from the Yellow Pirate Submarine. Oh and by the way - I watched EVERY single YouTube video of the Battle Rap Wars - those are too funny and addicting.

Perhaps I will give it a try

Just don't ask - don't even wonder why

Is Pirate Justice REALLY Willy Wonka

With words that hit you like a life-size Tonka?

Riddle me this, riddle me that

Maybe PJ is the Joker or the Cat in the Hat?

I've never seen someone speak in so many Circles

Maybe we're all wrong and PJ is Steve Erkle?

But PJ is lucky that Speed Bump has his Back

many thanks for that video of the Motorcycle attack

And that's the Brief end to my Rap Battle War

Man of Steel vs a Pirate? Who Won? Arrrrrrrrrrrg ! ! ! !

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-31-2012, 03:50 PM
We're just a bunch of whacky, lovable pirates, and we're here for you.
Some call us pie rates, and we love them, too.
Play the game anyway you choose,
You can't win, draw, or lose.
Gree takes your money,
The forumites provide jokes that are sometimes funny.
Tonight's our annual Million Plank Walk,
We'll push the ones, if they balk.

I feel like I need to take a hit of acid (which I have never done) in order to decipher the encoded messages written from the Yellow Pirate Submarine. Oh and by the way - I watched EVERY single YouTube video of the Battle Rap Wars - those are too funny and addicting.

Perhaps I will give it a try

Just don't ask - don't even wonder why

Is Pirate Justice REALLY Willy Wonka

With words that hit you like a life-size Tonka?

Riddle me this, riddle me that

Maybe PJ is the Joker or the Cat in the Hat?

I've never seen someone speak in so many Circles

Maybe we're all wrong and PJ is Steve Erkle?

But PJ is lucky that Speed Bump has his Back

many thanks for that video of the Motorcycle attack

And that's the Brief end to my Rap Battle War

Man of Steel vs a Pirate? Who Won? Arrrrrrrrrrrg ! ! ! !

Hondo
10-31-2012, 04:00 PM
When I think of this game, I think of my business. When a customer comes into my store, I must listen to what he is looking for. If I tell him what he wants and tell him he has to accept this, he will never actually be a customer. He will leave my store, and find another to do business with. If on the other hand, I am able to provide him what he asks for, then I may have a good chance at making him my customer. Now, some customers want something that cannot be provided at the price they would like, and some would like a service or product, which is just not feasible at almost any price within logic. That leaves the majority of people as my potential clients. What a wonderful idea. Now lets say there was a thing that You really wanted. The basic design was great, and it provided you enjoyment and value as a thing. Lets say that you would buy one of these things a month. But there is only one store where you can uh the thing. Each time you bought a thing, they raised the price, because they new you liked the thing, and they had exclusive rights to sell the thing. You have no choice, because you really like the thing. Lets say you need some directions for this thing, and you ask many times. One time they give you directions, but they update and modify the the thing each time you buy one. You you ask for directions again, but you can't get them. How many things will you continue to buy, before You realize that your enjoyment of the thing is outweighed by your frustration with the store that sells the thing. And yet you continue to buy the thing. Are you a fool? Are you resigned to your fate? Do you give up on the wonderful thing? Or are you addicted to the thing so much so that you overlook the frustration? Does not buying anymore things, and learning to live with what you already have make you happy? Do you scream and yell at the store to demand change, and does it help? How do you get what You want? These are some of the thoughts and wisdoms of pj. Everyone has a different view of the answer to those questions. It's intended to give thought to the different ideas and choices. No one can make you chose one over another, or determine another choice altogether.

I'm picking up what you are putting down Speed. Peace be with you PJ.

Durt McGurt
10-30-2013, 09:14 AM
What a nice timely necro. 1 year after OP...same issues...

CroftyB
10-30-2013, 10:35 AM
BTW Durt, timely profile pic if your in the U.S. (it's almost halloween). To be honest, though, I wasn't looking at the pumpkin. lol

There's a pumpkin? :o

Tito89
10-30-2013, 12:43 PM
In my early days of modern war I was bombarded daily by attacks from hackers who somehow got multiple units from world domination. Today nothing has changed except what units are used. I used to hate hackers for this, that, and other random stuff but being pissed for around 9 months gets tiring. Legit gaming is a thing of the past, or did it even exist?

Bravo Zulu
10-30-2013, 09:35 PM
What a nice timely necro. 1 year after OP...same issues...

I have to say I have kinda missed the same ol' same ol' from those of a year ago. Somehow, they make the same issues more interesting. The new pups should take the lesson. I feel a little grounded tonight. :)

Mcdoc
10-31-2013, 01:25 AM
There's a pumpkin? :oWhat pumpkin?

And wow - talk about a necro thread :/

I started reading it and then - "wait - I am already in this thread" - LoL