PDA

View Full Version : PJ's Notes on Modern War (Modern War for dummies, rummies, scummies, and chummies)

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-29-2012, 06:05 PM
Okay, this is for everyone who thinks they are playing Modern war.

Once again, I'm doing to this to help you.

I'm here for you, my pals.

There can never be a winner in this game.

Now you're wondering why I say that, right?

Because anyone can acquire 2,000 gold or indestructible units.

If you do that, no one can ever hurt you again.

That is to say, your forces will never be destroyed.

Sure, if you have money buildings, or if you go over your vault, a person can steal that from your clutches.

Notice, I did NOT say, a stronger person, just another person.

I have established long ago, when I warred with a person who has since become my friend, that I could steal his junk anytime I wanted.

At first I would lose trinkets, but eventually I learned the secret of gold.

I was the first player to have an all gold army.

With that little army, I was a terror.

I wasn't the biggest, but I could never lose units.

That is when I discovered there could never be a winner in this game.

The game was turned inside out by the shenanigans and hijinks instigated by a few of us.

So, you're free to build, free to loot, free to raid, free to camp, free to ignore me; nevertheless, I have shared three of my many little secrets, people.

One secret is to obtain 2,000, forward facing, Gree gold, or Gree indestructible units.

Another secret is that you don't have to have the highest stats to successfully raid an adversary.

Finally, there can never be a winner in this game, despite the fact that I am one half of the reigning Funzio Tag Team World Champions.

I might share more secrets, I might not.

These are three of the biggest fifty secrets about this game.

My name is PIRATE JUSTICE, and I approve this message.

Dr. Dengus
10-29-2012, 06:09 PM
Finally, there can never be a winner in this game, despite the fact that I am one half of the reigning Funzio Tag Team World Champions.

If you're only the tag team champion, I'd hate to run into the World Heavyweight Champion.

jeffrey
10-29-2012, 06:14 PM
How nice it is for PJ to share his ancient wisdom here!! :p

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-29-2012, 06:19 PM
If you're only the tag team champion, I'd hate to run into the World Heavyweight Champion.

I'm averse to boasting.

So, I modestly defer to claiming the Heavyweight Championship.

JohnnyR
10-29-2012, 06:24 PM
Another secret is that you don't have to have the highest stats to successfully raid an adversary.

Bingo. Game gets real fun when this realization sets in.

bigflan
10-29-2012, 06:26 PM
These are some of the best notes yet

iamnasty
10-29-2012, 06:46 PM
Okay, this is for everyone who thinks they are playing Modern war.

Once again, I'm doing to this to help you.

I'm here for you, my pals.

There can never be a winner in this game.

Now you're wondering why I say that, right?

Because anyone can acquire 2,000 gold or indestructible units.

If you do that, no one can ever hurt you again.

That is to say, your forces will never be destroyed.

Sure, if you have money buildings, or if you go over your vault, a person can steal that from your clutches.

Notice, I did NOT say, a stronger person, just another person.

I have established long ago, when I warred with a person who has since become my friend, that I could steal his junk anytime I wanted.

At first I would lose trinkets, but eventually I learned the secret of gold.

I was the first player to have an all gold army.

With that little army, I was a terror.

I wasn't the biggest, but I could never lose units.

That is when I discovered there could never be a winner in this game.

The game was turned inside out by the shenanigans and hijinks instigated by a few of us.

So, you're free to build, free to loot, free to raid, free to camp, free to ignore me; nevertheless, I have shared three of my many little secrets, people.

One secret is to obtain 2,000, forward facing, Gree gold, or Gree indestructible units.

I might share more secrets, I might not.

These are three of the biggest fifty secrets about this game.

My name is PIRATE JUSTICE, and I approve this message.

PIRATE JOKER, you're definitely the Gree PR manager, not a bad way of promoting MW and encouraging player(s) to buy Gold and units at the same time you destroy those non paying players !!!!

Great 'WAR' strategy by Gree as in any 'WAR' there is only 1 winner and many losers, in Gree case, Gree needed players to spend money and more money !!!!

jeffrey
10-29-2012, 07:03 PM
PIRATE JOKER, you're definitely the Gree PR manager, not a bad way of promoting MW and encouraging player(s) to buy Gold and units at the same time you destroy those non paying players !!!!

Great 'WAR' strategy by Gree as in any 'WAR' there is only 1 winner and many losers, in Gree case, Gree needed players to spend money and more money !!!!

Ooops, Chung Xuan Ni, you just blow PJ's cover, you are not going to be visited by many pirates like me, but your punishments are more severe, more like:

1. From now on, your account can only win common units for boss event.
2. Your account is tampered to have the casualty glitch against you.
3. Before you realize you are screwed, your game name is changed to "I worship King Jeff" ;)

jeffrey
10-29-2012, 07:08 PM
I am giving this thread the 5-star, since I just found out from Chung Xuan Ni that Homeless Pirate, Pirate 4 Peace, The Unknown Pirate are really employees of Gree, so some major kiss/lick asss from me. :o

iamnasty
10-29-2012, 07:33 PM
I am giving this thread the 5-star, since I just found out from Chung Xuan Ni that Homeless Pirate, Pirate 4 Peace, The Unknown Pirate are really employees of Gree, so some major kiss/lick asss from me. :o

Oops, my bestest friend King Chicken Jeffrey spoken out and found out whom i am, bravo, or did you,........go ahead and attack/raid whomever you wanted...........it's MW

Pirates can attack/raid me too, immune to be raided and attacked BUT i am not going to fall into PJ and Gree tricks to spend nor purchase any Gold !!!!

jeffrey
10-29-2012, 07:40 PM
C'mon, after how I am standing on my stubbornness with the pirates, you still call me chicken. I am hurt. Can you just leave the chicken out of this, okay, if you insist on prefixing the chicken, at least the chicken hawk sounds a lot nicer.

Now, c'mon, Chang Xuan Ni, you finished top 50 the last auction event and many previous ones, and you say you don't buy any gold. Explain how you did that without gold, do you have your hands in Gree's pocket too, or that special toolkit you downloaded from some mysterious pirate cove did the trick for you, come clean, CXN! ;)

iamnasty
10-29-2012, 07:52 PM
C'mon, after how I am standing on my stubbornness with the pirates, you still call me chicken. I am hurt. Can you just leave the chicken out of this, okay, if you insist on prefixing the chicken, at least the chicken hawk sounds a lot nicer.

Now, c'mon, Chang Xuan Ni, you finished top 50 the last auction event and many previous ones, and you say you don't buy any gold. Explain how you did that without gold, do you have your hands in Gree's pocket too, or that special toolkit you downloaded from some mysterious pirate cove did the trick for you, come clean, CXN! ;)

Always have respect for you, you'll always be my Almighty Greatest King Of All Chicken, King Chicken Jeffrey the Anti-Pirates, ..................not KFC though

Give you a small hint...............i'll always with you, up or down.........................there are pirates in MW but i am just a small harmless poor leach, just tag along with you and others !!!!

jeffrey
10-29-2012, 08:04 PM
Always have respect for you, you'll always be my Almighty Greatest King Of All Chicken, King Chicken Jeffrey the Anti-Pirates, ..................not KFC though

Give you a small hint...............i'll always with you, up or down.........................there are pirates in MW but i am just a small harmless poor leach, just tag along with you and others !!!!

I don't want your respect or anyone's, I am more interested in that Halo Envoy Jumper you just won, did you get that top 250 finisher chopper too?

So you are not going to share your secret, alright, I cannot fight anyone in the game along your side if you get into trouble in the future because I am too weak, but I will always give you a shoulder love tap here the forum when you need one.

Poopenshire
10-29-2012, 08:05 PM

Gree doesnt have to pay an employee to do this. Just give me an account and I will do it for free.

iamnasty
10-29-2012, 08:12 PM
I don't want your respect or anyone's, I am more interested in that Halo Envoy Jumper you just won, did you get that top 250 finisher chopper too?

So you are not going to share your secret, alright, I cannot fight anyone in the game along your side if you get into trouble in the future because I am too weak, but I will always give you a shoulder love tap here the forum when you need one.

Oops, you found out the chopper !!!! you must have gone through the other things in my kitchen too, did you find my wife and children too??? King Chicken Jeffrey is to smart and clever with everything.

Mighty King of all Chicken, no worries on fighting along side as i always with and the leach in you in MW

War Dog
10-29-2012, 08:14 PM
These questions may have obvious answers, forgive me. Do the point values of those 2000 units matter? The game plays that your best 2000 units go up against your opponents best 2000 units. What if your 2000 units are higher, but your opponents total Attack or Defense cumaltive scores are higher? I have been playing with the understanding that you want the highest possible scores for your indestructible 2000 units, but also the highest possible scores for Attack and Defense in total.

Thank you....

iamnasty
10-29-2012, 08:17 PM
Gree doesnt have to pay an employee to do this. Just give me an account and I will do it for free.

Almighty King of All Chicken, King Chicken Jeffrey the greatest anti pirates hunter NEVER make any mistake nor wrong !!!!!
Thou shall never question the mighty king of all chicken !!!

jeffrey
10-29-2012, 08:24 PM
Oops, you found out the chopper !!!! you must have gone through the other things in my kitchen too, did you find my wife and children too??? King Chicken Jeffrey is to smart and clever with everything.

Mighty King of all Chicken, no worries on fighting along side as i always with and the leach in you in MW

c'mon, I am not a common little thief like sir of uk level 114 or like you last month, i don't nose around other people's closet for crates. I was just happened to admire Ferr and PUN's inventories moment ago as they have that chopper along with the jumper for #1 finisher.

jeffrey
10-29-2012, 08:26 PM
Almighty King of All Chicken, King Chicken Jeffrey the greatest anti pirates hunter NEVER make any mistake nor wrong !!!!!

Chang Xuan Ni, are you deluding yourself to conclude that Poopenshire and jeffrey are actually the same dude??

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-29-2012, 08:27 PM
Not really, because once you are all gold (or indestructibles), you can never be harmed.

As far as attack values, it really no longer matters.

And, as far as defense, what does that matter to an all gold army?
It doesn't, if you understand the game.

These questions may have obvious answers, forgive me. Do the point values of those 2000 units matter? The game plays that your best 2000 units go up against your opponents best 2000 units. What if your 2000 units are higher, but your opponents total Attack or Defense cumaltive scores are higher? I have been playing with the understanding that you want the highest possible scores for your indestructible 2000 units, but also the highest possible scores for Attack and Defense in total.

Thank you....

iamnasty
10-29-2012, 08:31 PM
c'mon, I am not a common little thief like sir of uk level 114 or like you last month, i don't nose around other people's closet for crates. I was just happened to admire Ferr and PUN's inventories moment ago as they have that chopper along with the jumper for #1 finisher.

I am very sure Ferr, PUN or the rest of the TOP 250 players do not have the same chopper as i had in my kitchen, not sure about the defense BUT the attack has a great impact when hit a REAL person !!!

War Dog
10-29-2012, 09:06 PM
Not really, because once you are all gold (or indestructibles), you can never be harmed.

As far as attack values, it really no longer matters.

And, as far as defense, what does that matter to an all gold army?
It doesn't, if you understand the game.

Thanks you. Appreciate it.

Poopenshire
10-30-2012, 05:17 AM

You might want to ask around, but I am not Chicken Jeffrey. If thats not what you meant then I apologize. I like Pirate Justice, I really do. He really does bring something new to the forum, a brain. The way the levels are going in the game this place seems to be the only fun I have anymore.

Speed ump
10-30-2012, 05:45 PM
Poop, You should try adding another dimension to your game, don't just play like the masses have told you that you have to play. It can be pretty fun to shake up the pot a bit. All you have to do is take the red pill and stop seeing the world as they want you to see it, make it your world.

BigD@wg
10-30-2012, 05:52 PM
Poop, You should try adding another dimension to your game, don't just play like the masses have told you that you have to play. It can be pretty fun to shake up the pot a bit. All you have to do is take the red pill and stop seeing the world as they want you to see it, make it your world.

Now that is too funny as I made a reference to same movie in one of PJs other threads.

Jp lfs
10-30-2012, 06:08 PM

I'm up for a red pill. Are you passing any out these days, speed?

Poopenshire
10-30-2012, 06:08 PM
You should swing by. I have started changing to have fun and stop worrying about what I cannot control.

Poopenshire
10-30-2012, 06:09 PM
I was playing CC and decided to have fun. I laid down over 800 PVP attacks over the weekend to just enough myself.

iamnasty
10-30-2012, 06:39 PM
You might want to ask around, but I am not Chicken Jeffrey. If thats not what you meant then I apologize. I like Pirate Justice, I really do. He really does bring something new to the forum, a brain. The way the levels are going in the game this place seems to be the only fun I have anymore.

There is only one Chicken Jeffrey, and i am very sure it's not you. My apologies if something i've said made you think so.

FYI, i do like PIRATE JOKER, he/she is quite a fun guy/gal and cheer-up the forum, cheers:p

jeffrey
10-30-2012, 06:44 PM

Ouch, even my good buddy Poop calls me Chicken, when that reality sinks in, it really hurts. :D

I don't know how little CXN get the idea that we were the same the stud, you are in Texas and I am in LA, perhaps the little dude is really cynical. Anyway I like PJ too, not mean to lick his assss and I don't care if he hammers me everyday, I just poop up back when his stamina runs out . I genuinely enjoy the tango with him here, it is the most fun I have since I chime on the forum here. :ere:

The interactions I have with you guys keep me going after level 100. :D

jeffrey
10-30-2012, 06:47 PM

lord, I am all in for the pill, just tell me where and when to download the magic pill. :eek:

Speed ump
10-30-2012, 07:21 PM
Read the they're back thread Jeffry. I've already said too much. You guys take what you want from it.

Thanos
10-30-2012, 07:23 PM
Well I learned something from ya PJ. Thanks man. Now I know where my tapjoy gold is going. Not into money buildings.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-30-2012, 07:28 PM
Well I learned something from ya PJ. Thanks man. Now I know where my tapjoy gold is going. Not into money buildings.

You're welcome, Thanos.

I'm just a little nobody, happy to share with all who wish to know.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-30-2012, 07:29 PM
You should swing by. I have started changing to have fun and stop worrying about what I cannot control.

PM me your digits, Poop, I'd love to see your renovations.