PDA

View Full Version : How is epic boss calculated??

BrodawgCanada
10-29-2012, 04:21 AM
I'm a level 32, with 8 allies.... Should I squire more allies to help beat the boss or is less better so that my stats are higher per unit??? Has anyone beat the boss without using gold?? If so what was your Allie count and aatack score??

Dhusagar
10-29-2012, 04:41 AM
I'm a level 32, with 8 allies.... Should I squire more allies to help beat the boss or is less better so that my stats are higher per unit??? Has anyone beat the boss without using gold?? If so what was your Allie count and aatack score??

If you are squiring more allies, I suggest you have the snip! Or go to KA.

Hivesy
10-29-2012, 05:46 AM
yes the epic boss battles are all about pure attack number. hence the more allies you have the more bosses you will kill. Fact.

Just dont go squiring anyone.

BrodawgCanada
10-29-2012, 07:31 AM
yes the epic boss battles are all about pure attack number. hence the more allies you have the more bosses you will kill. Fact.

Just dont go squiring anyone.
Lol I meant aquire!!! Damn auto correct

Miner
10-29-2012, 08:08 AM
Your damage is based upon the inventory that you bring to battle. So, yes. In order to do the max damage, get to max allies.

ohwhatafinish
10-29-2012, 09:23 AM
I beat the 1st boss without using gold and got the warlord siege tank but I guess that was a start up issue. I now get to level 21 without using gold. I am level 44. It would be interesting to see what others get to.

Miner
10-29-2012, 09:38 AM
I beat the 1st boss without using gold and got the warlord siege tank but I guess that was a start up issue. I now get to level 21 without using gold. I am level 44. It would be interesting to see what others get to.

Remember there are 6 different tiers for the boss loot and the strength of the boss. The boss' strength will increase when you hit level 51. I don't know by how much, but it should get a little harder.

asdfg12345
10-29-2012, 11:59 AM
dang what is your attack?