PDA

View Full Version : Do you read me now..??

Gambit12
10-28-2012, 09:20 PM
its been awhile CCM, thesylabler, & CJ4 or (Gree) has ever communicate with us in some thread. i hope they read & check us out regularly. Anyways, if you guys have anything for them like question, suggestions, feedback, or anything to share just post it here. Your like & dislike about the forum & in game situations. And hopefully they can read us...

I'll start my suggestion now:

i hope they will rotate the events such as the Collect 10 event, Boss event, & Auction event. & specially they will not forget to insert the Collect 10 in the rotations...

Some pirates are okey sometimes...

manbeast
10-28-2012, 10:12 PM
how do you feel about bringing monster quest fusion to modern war gambit? i think it would be awesome.

i got your message in game but didn't want to write back because i'm playing in over time. got number 20 this morning. currently at 21 parts with 24 boxes left to open. all cash, no resets. hopefully i'll make it to 25 before i run out of boxes or the app crashes! what sucks is that i can't play KA or MQ until i'm done!

Gambit12
10-29-2012, 07:49 AM
how do you feel about bringing monster quest fusion to modern war gambit? i think it would be awesome.

i got your message in game but didn't want to write back because i'm playing in over time. got number 20 this morning. currently at 21 parts with 24 boxes left to open. all cash, no resets. hopefully i'll make it to 25 before i run out of boxes or the app crashes! what sucks is that i can't play KA or MQ until i'm done!

Fusion in MW, i don't think is a good idea MB...

Just keep us posted on what happen on you overtime strategy...

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 07:52 AM
Yah. Like they listen anyways

Blackstone
10-29-2012, 07:57 AM

I think that might be a cool idea as MW is getting kinda boring. Parting out a few units to form a different unit would be cool.

My suggestion would be to bring back PvP tourneys similar to what they are doing in CC. HOWEVER, do not introduce high powered toilet paper in MW.

manbeast
10-29-2012, 01:52 PM
Fusion in MW, i don't think is a good idea MB...

Just keep us posted on what happen on you overtime strategy...

was busy today and didnt get many chances to open. got a few loot items. still at 21 parts. down to 19 boxes

I think that might be a cool idea as MW is getting kinda boring. Parting out a few units to form a different unit would be cool.

My suggestion would be to bring back PvP tourneys similar to what they are doing in CC. HOWEVER, do not introduce high powered toilet paper in MW.

i think fusion would be awesome! there is basically nothing to do with cash once your stats go up to around 100k. fusion would give us something to do and something to spend our money on!! and gree will make a ton of money from those gold players speeding it up and wanting all the rares!

fuse seals with helicopters- seal team 6
fuse super hornets with aircraft carrier- super carrier

so many fun combos!

General Soviet
10-29-2012, 03:48 PM
Please add fusion. We're tired of having the same old units, so maybe let us combine them to make new and more powerful ones.

Gambit12
10-29-2012, 08:46 PM
Let say if you fuse those infantry unit to either ground, air, or sea unit what do you think will come out..? I think those Autobots from Transformers & Decepticons too will show up after the fuse. It looks weird & its not Modern War game anymore its Robot War...

jay_usher
10-30-2012, 07:35 AM
Let say if you fuse those infantry unit to either ground, air, or sea unit what do you think will come out..? I think those Autobots from Transformers & Decepticons too will show up after the fuse. It looks weird & its not Modern War game anymore its Robot War...
I'm with you o this one... It would screw the game!

manbeast
10-30-2012, 01:38 PM

sounds like a robot walker to me.

but in real life these types of things work together. battle ships are used to protect aircraft carriers from air attacks. combine a battle ship and an aircraft carrier and u would get a "protected carrier" or something.

helicopters are used to drop off marines/seals/any kind of infantry. combine helicopter with a 6 seals, you have a "seal drop helicopter" or w/e

combine engineers w/ anything and you could simply get an "advanced" whatever it is

Gambit12
11-06-2012, 05:24 AM
Finally CCM showed up for days now & read some of our issues...

Romaro
11-06-2012, 07:59 AM
its been awhile CCM, thesylabler, & CJ4 or (Gree) has ever communicate with us in some thread. i hope they read & check us out regularly. Anyways, if you guys have anything for them like question, suggestions, feedback, or anything to share just post it here. Your like & dislike about the forum & in game situations. And hopefully they can read us...

I'll start my suggestion now:

i hope they will rotate the events such as the Collect 10 event, Boss event, & Auction event. & specially they will not forget to insert the Collect 10 in the rotations...

Some pirates are okey sometimes...

Agreed, please bring back the Collect 10 event

Crime City Mark
11-06-2012, 08:13 AM
Please don't create threads specifically to get a response from staff.

I read the forums every day, as do a few other people here. I respond on the forums as often as I can.