PDA

View Full Version : Show your support, report that bully.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-28-2012, 07:01 PM
We all just want to play the game within the rules.

If you're tired of being bullied, we've got a simple solution.

An attack, even a series of attacks isn't bullying.

If you have any problems with being bullied, contact your nearest pirate.

PIRATE UNITED NATION, policing the vast Internet for your safety.

Sleep well tonight, neighbor, a pirate stands tall, alone on the wall.

No problem, one riot, one pirate!!!

We are PIRATE UNITED NATION, and we're here to help.

Dry
10-28-2012, 07:04 PM
I can see you didn't get a lot of hugs from mommy when you were a baby . Hmm.

bigflan
10-28-2012, 07:05 PM
Hey justice did you enjoy my post on your wall

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-28-2012, 07:06 PM
Why can't we ALL just get along?

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-28-2012, 07:07 PM
Hey justice did you enjoy my post on your wallYes, you're a great pal, dude.

I'm glad we're friends and allies.

Pirates just wanna have fun.

Pirates love you all.

Won't you love us back? :)

Dry
10-28-2012, 07:09 PM
Make up ur mind pj

bigflan
10-28-2012, 07:09 PM
Yes, you're a great pal, dude. I'm glad we're friends and allies.

I'm not your ally I just said I'm not afraid of you

Do not be alarmed I'm only level 10 but I'm gonna win 2 boss events

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-28-2012, 07:10 PM
I'm not your ally I just said I'm not afraid of you Do not be alarmed I'm only level 10 but I'm gonna win 2 boss events

Don't be ashamed to love me, Flan.

There's nothing wrong with what you've done, nothing.

iamnasty
10-28-2012, 07:47 PM
We all just want to play the game within the rules.

If you're tired of being bullied, we've got a simple solution.

An attack, even a series of attacks isn't bullying.

If you have any problems with being bullied, contact your nearest pirate.

PIRATE UNITED NATION, policing the vast Internet for your safety.

Sleep well tonight, neighbor, a pirate stands tall, alone on the wall.

No problem, one riot, one pirate!!!

We are PIRATE UNITED NATION, and we're here to help.

What is your definition as BULLIES???

PUN attack me once everyday for the past 3 days, whereby he is higher level and much stronger than me, is this make PUN a bullies ??? In your definition is YES but for me it's NO and it's the name of the game, allies or been attack/raid.
In MW there will always be winners and losers unless all the players allied whereby we start planting and harvesting PEA and TOMATO as in SMURF VILLAGE

You should end this topic

jeffrey
10-28-2012, 07:51 PM
What is your definition as BULLIES???

PUN attack me once everyday for the past 3 days, whereby he is higher level and much stronger than me, is this make PUN a bullies ??? In your definition is YES but for me it's NO and it's the name of the game, allies or been attack/raid.
In MW there will always be winners and losers unless all the players allied whereby we start planting and harvesting PEA and TOMATO as in SMURF VILLAGE

You should end this topic

C'mon, Chung Xuan Ni, you just didn't get the sarcasm and humor, did you?? LOL! :p:D;)

General Soviet
10-28-2012, 07:57 PM
Seems like PUN is taking matters into their own hands. Haha, this will be good. ;)

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-28-2012, 08:00 PM
Seems like PUN is taking matters into their own hands. Haha, this will be good. ;)We care about everyone that plays this game. Help us, help you.

iamnasty
10-28-2012, 08:03 PM
Wow, my bestest friend Chicken Jeffrey.............

you are ganging up with the so called angel or devil..............

everyone and every group ere claimed they are good one,..................this is MW, allies or been attack, everyone is a bully ere !!!!

jeffrey
10-28-2012, 08:18 PM
Wow, my bestest friend Chicken Jeffrey.............

you are ganging up with the so called angel or devil..............

everyone and every group ere claimed they are good one,..................this is MW, allies or been attack, everyone is a bully ere !!!!

No, I am just one lonely chicken little fruit fly, but my wife calls me King Jeff before lord pirate here changes it to king little fruit fly. I dont join united nation, league of nation, mason, illuminati, lord of red house, the bone of yale, round table, israel of what, or CFR...etc. ;):D:o

iamnasty
10-28-2012, 08:25 PM
Seems like PUN is taking matters into their own hands. Haha, this will be good. ;)

Well, i am totally disagree with your comment, PUN is playing the game as it should be, allies or been raid/attack !!!

This is MW and if one unable to accept losses, then they should play SMURF VILLAGE...............everyone is a winner !!!

iamnasty
10-28-2012, 08:29 PM
No, I am just one lonely chicken little fruit fly, but my wife calls me King Jeff before lord pirate here changes it to king little fruit fly. I dont join united nation, league of nation, mason, illuminati, lord of red house, the bone of yale, round table, israel of what, or CFR...etc. ;):D:o

Good for you King Chicken Jeffrey. I don't mind allies with anyone BUT NOT ganging up and act like a mafia in MW !!!!...........it seems no many of us playing MW as it should be

General Soviet
10-28-2012, 09:05 PM
Well, i am totally disagree with your comment, PUN is playing the game as it should be, allies or been raid/attack !!!

This is MW and if one unable to accept losses, then they should play SMURF VILLAGE...............everyone is a winner !!!
No, I think it is great PUN is doing this. They have enough power in the game to really make a difference.

Jhenry02
10-28-2012, 10:09 PM
No they don't.

But at least he didn't quote Orwell, just a modified motto of the Texas Rangers.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-28-2012, 11:29 PM
No they don't.

But at least he didn't quote Orwell, just a modified motto of the Texas Rangers.

Why the hostility, pal?

Relax, take a deep breath, its only a game, right?

We're pirates, and we're here to help.

iamnasty
10-29-2012, 12:10 AM
Why the hostility, pal?

PJ, you're not ere to help..............you're just like any one of us, play to win.......please don't not gang up and be a mafia bullying others other wise you are not much better than any one of them.

To those that complain and cry to their mommy each time they've lost, .....what about the time when you've won, did anyone of the winner open complain they win too much in this forum, the answer is NO !!!! did you ever think in fact you're bullying others !!!!
This is MW, and as in any other game, everyone will try their best to win BUT like in any game, there will always a winner and a loser, so sit back instead of b*tching been a loser, sit back, change your strategy, try you best to win and enjoy the game, cheers:p

Dhusagar
10-29-2012, 01:18 AM
Why the hostility, pal?

PJ - are you bi-polar? Because your various posts sure do make you seem so.

iamnasty
10-29-2012, 01:39 AM
PJ - are you bi-polar? Because your various posts sure do make you seem so.

Dhusagar, you're funny,kakakakaka:D;) and very true:D;)

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-29-2012, 02:31 AM
PJ - are you bi-polar? Because your various posts sure do make you seem so.Bi-polar, why yes I guess I am. I've been to both poles, north and south.

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-29-2012, 02:32 AM
Yes, we're here to help, help you; all of you.
Winning?
There's no winning in MW, just a lot of whining.

PJ, you're not ere to help..............you're just like any one of us, play to win.......please don't not gang up and be a mafia bullying others other wise you are not much better than any one of them. To those that complain and cry to their mommy each time they've lost, .....what about the time when you've won, did anyone of the winner open complain they win too much in this forum, the answer is NO !!!! did you ever think in fact you're bullying others !!!! This is MW, and as in any other game, everyone will try their best to win BUT like in any game, there will always a winner and a loser, so sit back instead of b*tching been a loser, sit back, change your strategy, try you best to win and enjoy the game, cheers:p

iamnasty
10-29-2012, 02:40 AM
Bi-polar, why yes I guess I am. I've been to both poles, north and south.

PJ, you too, are funny,kakakakaka;):D and also very true:D

It seems everyone is having an enjoyable and peaceful forum, at the same time having some great jokes:D

iamnasty
10-29-2012, 02:43 AM
yes, we're here to help, help you; all of you.
Winning?
There's no winning in mw, just a lot of whining.

pj = pirate joker ????

ArthurWellsley
10-29-2012, 07:24 AM
"Coming up to them, there has passed some common shot between some of our fleet and some of them; and as far as we perceive, they are determined to sell their lives with blows."

Tctiger
10-29-2012, 07:47 AM
If one day the pirates destroyed my base and kept doing that every day for no reason I would call that bullying , if I mouthed off to pirates and they destroyed my base every day I would call that payback .

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 07:50 AM
What a pusy thread

megaants
10-29-2012, 08:39 AM
Sooooooo what does pirate justice take on a daily basis? what does the pill look like?

Speed ump
10-29-2012, 09:29 AM
Lam, if you read what pj has posted, he has said that an attack, or a series of attacks, is not bullying. I think you missed the not. Also, I would appreciate if you would show me where there is some rule, or any type of correspondence from gree, who determines the rules, that says group play is not allowed, or even frowned upon. If we had the creativity to dream up how to make group play possible in a game of individuals, don't blame us. And there's nothing stopping you or any other players from attempting the same thing. It takes organization and dedication, and since many of us are ex military, we have those attributes. It would be the same as players who do join groups saying that individual play is not how the game is meant to be played. So now you determine what is the way it was intended, or the right way to play? I you wish to play as a individual, have fun. I have much more fun with my friends than I ever did alone.

XxGNUTxX
10-29-2012, 09:34 AM
Lam, if you read what pj has posted, he has said that an attack, or a series of attacks, is not bullying. I think you missed the not. Also, I would appreciate if you would show me where there is some rule, or any type of correspondence from gree, who determines the rules, that says group play is not allowed, or even frowned upon. If we had the creativity to dream up how to make group play possible in a game of individuals, don't blame us. And there's nothing stopping you or any other players from attempting the same thing. It takes organization and dedication, and since many of us are ex military, we have those attributes. It would be the same as players who do join groups saying that individual play is not how the game is meant to be played. So now you determine what is the way it was intended, or the right way to play? I you wish to play as a individual, have fun. I have much more fun with my friends than I ever did alone.

there's no crying in baseball

Tctiger
10-29-2012, 09:45 AM
being a pirate sounds fun , if you are doing what you say you are doing i don't see why anyone would have a problem with that apart from the idiots and cheats who are the targets .

Capt Dan DevGru
10-29-2012, 10:45 AM
Who are the pirates?

BigD@wg
10-29-2012, 12:10 PM
Who are the pirates?

Super strong group of players. They can move in and out of any base connected to their rivals list. That means that anyone you haven't allied with is potentially a pirate. Inside the game, they are everyone and they are no one. They are Anywhere and Everywhere. We survive by hiding from them. If you see one, do what we do....run! (A little spin off from dialogue of one my favorite movies, The Matrix 1999. Made few mods to make it fit for MW. Lol!) :)

I don't really know the pirates. They are Super Strong players though. I just know some of them by name only in forum and in-game.

Sugarymama
10-29-2012, 02:14 PM
What a pusy thread

Best post I've read in this thread yet..lol..