PDA

View Full Version : king of toilet paper some spare crates

Dravak
10-28-2012, 04:35 PM
Here we go like promised
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg503/Drake_Hound/2bff39d1947391b2c31fac1cd2267533_zps2ad7671c.jpg

And my toilet paper stats :D

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg503/Drake_Hound/2c018e564c7c13000fad6a920bc5dc66_zps6d50cf9f.jpg

Awesome huh :D not a bad way to go ...
in the end the game is like toilet paper .

Elastic Earl
10-28-2012, 04:41 PM
Impressive

iteachem
10-28-2012, 04:42 PM
You prepared for all kinds of crap now aren't you

Dravak
10-28-2012, 04:44 PM
You prepared for all kinds of crap now aren't you

Come on teach , you are starting to get the hang of me ;)
Well the two ladies beaten you first :)

Kissnight
10-28-2012, 04:47 PM
What makes toilet paper so strong...
Depends on if it is a used one.

Dravak
10-28-2012, 04:53 PM
LoL kissnight you will fit in just fine :D ... beter then the green envious monsters running around .

iteachem
10-28-2012, 05:05 PM
Come on teach , you are starting to get the hang of me ;)
Well the two ladies beaten you first :)

Hope for your case it's at least 2 ply... One for each lady....

Dravak
10-28-2012, 05:11 PM
Haha one is lovely and I am so envious of her home ;) ...

The other one is too much like me lol .

Nah it is not a dating service this game , was almost one, till the trolls took over and the need for greed ruined the social aspect , sorry wars, bullying , smack talk are all fine , but when people are so paranoid in game .
I do recommend some people to start taking a break ... come back when they are more clear headed .
In the end most important aspect of online games is not winning or losing , but the company you enjoy of eachother .

When so many are this paranoid in game and on forums .
The fun stops a bit , now where is the hate ?

Jtstar7439
10-28-2012, 05:23 PM
Gotta ask how many fights have you won to get that many? I have just under 200 TP explosives and have abut 3500 pvp wins.

Dravak
10-28-2012, 05:25 PM
Gotta ask how many fights have you won to get that many? I have just under 200 TP explosives and have abut 3500 pvp wins.

A lot if I am not in the top 2 lets say hahaha somebody else sure must have blisters on there fingers ;)

Jtstar7439
10-28-2012, 05:29 PM
A lot if I am not in the top 2 lets say hahaha somebody else sure must have blisters on there fingers ;)

I'd hope so lol, I saw in another thread that Lupo was at 10k. I was originally aiming to finish at 10k and hit the top 10 but apparently I'm gonna need more than that :p

Dravak
10-28-2012, 05:42 PM
lupo and K were beast in PvP , kboy doesn't have the patience ;) it reminds him of work lol ...
Pay to work , pay to work ;) hahahah he rather edit ;)

Luke 3457
10-28-2012, 07:18 PM
Yeah I love the stat boost too!! I went from 150k attack to 236k

PawnXIIX
10-28-2012, 07:32 PM
I don't like the stat boost. I was trying hard to beef up my attack stats without adding more mafia, and this is really annoying me because it changes every 5 minutes :p

Tomatoneverdie
10-28-2012, 07:52 PM
You are literally prepared for all kinda sht....

OG Kush
10-28-2012, 07:59 PM
You took some of mine :/ had 32ish and woke up to 14 left.... They seem ver easy to lose.

Dravak
10-28-2012, 08:07 PM
Sorry OG it is a pvp event means I just kick everybody I can , Nothing personal.. it is the name of the game .
Unless you want to be added then I never complain , I said would be neutral and I stay Neutral .
It is a game after all to me , and toilet paper is a luxury , Sam has the real king stats .

How far is Trev ? since 300k and up is the 10k$ spendings for stats .

AAW
10-28-2012, 08:51 PM
I thought I was doing good with 60 roles . LOL

Dakid
10-28-2012, 08:53 PM
dravak have you been losing tp at all? if so have you lost any on very low def players? numbers would help if you have em.

afterschoolspecial
10-28-2012, 08:55 PM
i can confirm, i was sh*t

Boom
10-28-2012, 08:59 PM
How do u even get that thing?

Dravak
10-28-2012, 09:16 PM
dravak have you been losing tp at all? if so have you lost any on very low def players? numbers would help if you have em.

Not below 80k stats , but usually lose 1 explosive to above 80k stats .
The consumption rate is really high , first day consumption rate was very low , and drop rate very high .
That is when you have to have collected majority of your bombs .

Now droprate is crap and consumption rate super high , even lose bombs when people rob me with 20k stats (could be a skill hackers , incase they are sure stupid to attack a monitored account lmao )

But basically if special would rob me back he would have destroyed probaly 3 out of 10 attempts .

Boom you need attack players to get the bombs .

Giedrius
10-28-2012, 09:38 PM
I'm on 400+ TPs and I'm 300k for this week...

Dravak what level you on? I remember I passed you couple weeks ago.

afterschoolspecial
10-28-2012, 09:42 PM
Not below 80k stats , but usually lose 1 explosive to above 80k stats .
The consumption rate is really high , first day consumption rate was very low , and drop rate very high .
That is when you have to have collected majority of your bombs .

Now droprate is crap and consumption rate super high , even lose bombs when people rob me with 20k stats (could be a skill hackers , incase they are sure stupid to attack a monitored account lmao )

But basically if special would rob me back he would have destroyed probaly 3 out of 10 attempts .

Boom you need attack players to get the bombs .

toilet paper of peace

Dravak
10-28-2012, 10:02 PM
I'm on 400+ TPs and I'm 300k for this week...

Dravak what level you on? I remember I passed you couple weeks ago.

144 , so basically your stats are 200k toilet paper , well you still haven't hit the 5k$ spending yet then gliederus .
since your stats are more balanced .

NTM
10-29-2012, 12:22 AM
fight and u lost ur tp ^^

u can lost many in one atk or rob, yesteraday a guy attack me and i lost 10 in one time ^^

maybe 1 week u keep after not sure.

Giedrius
10-29-2012, 12:28 AM
144 , so basically your stats are 200k toilet paper , well you still haven't hit the 5k$ spending yet then gliederus .since your stats are more balanced .Ok one more level and you can start farming last calls :)

SevenO9
10-29-2012, 02:37 AM
Stats like this give me a headache. Dravak, you know I like you, but 400k attack and 1400 robberies? You're not even trying to use these monster stats. I'v seen people with 1/10 your attack and 20 times your robs.

I actually see this a lot, also before the TP madness begun. People who obviously spent large sums on stats and have very low number of attacks / robs. Whats the point?

And once again Dravak: Awesome job. I just envy you :)

Harry Tuttle
10-29-2012, 02:59 AM
Holy crap! I can't manage to average more than 10 and I've never had more than 15 and what's worse, I think I actually understand Dravak now. There is nothing in this thread that I didn't understand! Cheers dude, hope I don't end up on your scope :)

Dhusagar
10-29-2012, 03:07 AM
Stats like this give me a headache. Dravak, you know I like you, but 400k attack and 1400 robberies? You're not even trying to use these monster stats. I'v seen people with 1/10 your attack and 20 times your robs.

I actually see this a lot, also before the TP madness begun. People who obviously spent large sums on stats and have very low number of attacks / robs. Whats the point?

And once again Dravak: Awesome job. I just envy you :)

709 - I haven't been successfully attacked at my level for months - nor did I do much attacking. The purpose of having high stats, is so that it makes it really hard to be beaten, not so that I can attack others. My enjoyment comes from collecting numbers.

I don't know why, but I always feel vaguely uncomfortable whenever I have attacked someone unsolicited. Maybe I am not cut out for an attacking game.

SevenO9
10-29-2012, 03:56 AM
Well to each his own. I don't mind people playing this game like its Sim City. It just looks slightly weird. If building economy is the driver I personaly see much better ways to spend real life dollars.

Dravak
10-29-2012, 04:10 AM
Ok one more level and you can start farming last calls :)

That is the shame of high gold game :( , that I calculated not one PvE item is usefull , have 78 none consumable explosive slots left , basically in the end the whole PvE is useless in goldgame . (so even if I lose all toilet paper)

To 7 money is useless too , cause basically rob people unless they have high payout buildings .
There is nothing to do with money except pay events and have high IPH for event items .

Respect is useless too (even if they release the mid tier respect items which they can't cause of cheaters)

So don't be envious , stats calculated like these , you simply play a different game .
You just play toilet paper game ;)

WinkadInk
10-29-2012, 05:44 AM
I'm so inactive I keep wiping myself faster than Gree produces tp for me lol gratz dravak, I'd say in game but eh too lazy to log on

SevenO9
10-29-2012, 07:37 AM
To 7 money is useless too , cause basically rob people unless they have high payout buildings .
There is nothing to do with money except pay events and have high IPH for event items .

Oh, I don't rob for the money. I do it to annoy others ...

Dravak
10-29-2012, 07:41 AM
Oh, I don't rob for the money. I do it to annoy others ...

hahha that is the game spirit , yeah but so few want a rivalry , look at Kora account she went into hiding .
When she knew where to find me :p , and I didn't even worked on defense this time around ...

So I will take my beating can you take yours lol ;)

I made it lot simpler this time , if somebody invested 5k$ wisely , they can attack me ..
If they want to defend , they need to have invested 15k$ wisely :p

huge difference between the money for offense and money for defense .

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 08:05 AM
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/95610Jay/eeb7f6647b1bb20a953354716d3f5995_zps0ed1ad43.jpg

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 08:08 AM
Oddly dravak was at 34 k attacks with 800 tp now he has 34.2 k attacks with 1100 tp
Must have some real nice drop rates with hs account.

Dravak
10-29-2012, 08:08 AM
Oh it so nice when a plan comes together :D karma Jay ?

hahaha somebody is sure green with envy , that for a cheater with 2 level 9 NC
muwhahaha do remember to do it well this time , when you do it , you only do humanity a favor :p

Cause I pitty the people who have to put up with you in RL.

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 08:13 AM
At least i dont have to spend money to have friends
Go buy some more gold so you can impress someone else.
Envy? You wish.
Im more envious of my dogs farts than you

KizbotBro
10-29-2012, 08:15 AM
Oh my god!!!

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 08:18 AM
Oh my god!!!
Nope its true. God aint got nothin to do with it

Dravak
10-29-2012, 08:19 AM
At least i dont have to spend money to have friends
Go buy some more gold so you can impress someone else.
Envy? You wish.
Im more envious of my dogs farts than you

hahahahaha rofl lmao , you really hate society ..... no wonder you dont have friends !
Jay go live in real life please , I mean sorry there are no miracles on the net .

Go join a activist club as hobby , do volunteer work give up gaming .
You are exactly like the person you are in game as well outside the game .
Why you hate me , cause am the same , but I do it beter :D

KizbotBro
10-29-2012, 08:21 AM
you guys really need to become hippies.

Dravak
10-29-2012, 08:23 AM
you guys really need to become hippies.

But I am a modern new age hippie of the net ;)
And I want to be a good hippie then ;)
Not a loser like jay ..

KizbotBro
10-29-2012, 08:33 AM
Lol, well thats good, at least some one does. New age modern hippy? I need educating on the difference.

Dravak
10-29-2012, 08:35 AM
Well difference is that money is the power ;) truth the pain ... and insights into losers is the gain ..

lol am just joking lmao

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 08:49 AM
Well difference is that money is the power ;) truth the pain ... and insights into losers is the gain ..

lol am just joking lmao

Now thats definately you......He is not joking at all.
Real hippie. Laid back. Funny. Happy. Peace. Love. Hope. Happiness
.................................................. .................................................
Dravak hippie. Hyped up. Mean. Scournfull. Death. Hate. Disppair. Pain

Dravak
10-29-2012, 08:53 AM
Now thats definately you......He is not joking at all.
Real hippie. Laid back. Funny. Happy. Peace. Love. Hope. Happiness
.................................................. .................................................
Dravak hippie. Hyped up. Mean. Scournfull. Death. Hate. Disppair. Pain

Thank you for all the compliments :) , sketch a nice picture how you see people ..

How do you see yourself jay ?
Lets go trough therapie then , since I have couple hours free time :D

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 03:03 PM
Poor useless soul that feeds off of others .....

Dravak
10-29-2012, 03:07 PM
Poor useless soul that feeds off of others .....
Yes we already know that is you ... or even in that you fail at .

Go read the advice I gave you , see you in 2 years .
Change your panties lmao

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 03:19 PM
Yes we already know that is you ... or even in that you fail at .

Go read the advice I gave you , see you in 2 years .
Change your panties lmao
I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my azz

Dravak
10-29-2012, 03:21 PM
I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my azz

You mean you are already stuck in your own azz , yes I know , that is why you counting my toiletpaper lol

See trough meaning always counts out LMAO , you do know you beter do a attack on me ,
Before your life meaning is over , you are on others hitlist too lol .

So your landmines are in danger lmao ..

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 03:26 PM
You mean you are already stuck in your own azz , yes I know , that is why you counting my toiletpaper lol

See trough meaning always counts out LMAO , you do know you beter do a attack on me ,
Before your life meaning is over , you are on others hitlist too lol .

So your landmines are in danger lmao ..

THE SHORT BUS HAS ARRIVED! Where's your helmet?
It's scary to think that people like you are allowed to vote.
It's scary to think that people like you are allowed to breed.
It's scary to think that people like you are graduating from college.
You act as though your stupidity is a virtue.
Get a life than take it ths way we have more air to breath..

Dravak
10-29-2012, 03:27 PM
THE SHORT BUS HAS ARRIVED! Where's your helmet?
It's scary to think that people like you are allowed to vote.
It's scary to think that people like you are allowed to breed.
It's scary to think that people like you are graduating from college.
You act as though your stupidity is a virtue.
Get a life than take it ths way we have more air to breath..

You are still waiting for the buss , hmm nice that keeps you sane at night ?
That one you must be praying day and night , but the bus won't come , cause you cannot afford it lol

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 03:29 PM
You are still waiting for the buss , hmm nice that keeps you sane at night ?
That one you must be praying day and night , but the bus won't come , cause you cannot afford it lol

You do realize Homer simpson isn't a good role model, don't you?

Dravak
10-29-2012, 03:32 PM
You do realize Homer simpson isn't a good role model, don't you?

Is that your hero lmao , no wonder it so easy to beat you down hahah

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 03:38 PM
Is that your hero lmao , no wonder it so easy to beat you down hahah
You must be the arithmetic man -- you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance.

Euchred
10-29-2012, 03:40 PM
Wow guys this is super interesting, exactly what forum needs.

Dravak
10-29-2012, 03:40 PM
You must be the arithmetic man -- you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance.

Well mirror so basically you say all that and are less , yes we understand , god speed when you do dangle down a tree.

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 03:41 PM
Well mirror so basically you say all that and are less , yes we understand , god speed when you do dangle down a tree.
I don't hold your behavior against you because I realize it was caused by childhood trauma

Dravak
10-29-2012, 03:43 PM
I don't hold your behavior against you because I realize it was caused by childhood trauma

Oh you want to talk about it ? nah we don't to listen to your problems ..
So lets just drive you off the edge , you are very close :d

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 03:43 PM
You used to be arrogant and obnoxious. Now you are just the opposite. You are obnoxious and arrogant.

Dravak
10-29-2012, 03:45 PM
You used to be arrogant and obnoxious. Now you are just the opposite. You are obnoxious and arrogant.

With other words , I am beter then you , yes we all know that ... too green envy again .
Have some toilet paper .

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 03:46 PM
The overwhelming power of the sex drive was demonstrated by the fact that someone was willing to be your father

Dravak
10-29-2012, 03:48 PM
The overwhelming power of the sex drive was demonstrated by the fact that someone was willing to be your father

hahha you are copying text from a site , loser can't even think anything alone ?
But fine correct response is , you should known cause you were second to the same father , version 2 but with a uglier mother :p

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 03:50 PM
We all spring from apes, but you didn't spring far enough

Dravak
10-29-2012, 03:52 PM
We all spring from apes, but you didn't spring far enough

Ah you deny god theorie now !
So how fast a believer strays from the path , there is no purgatory ....

Hahaha this one was easy , but ok will give Dravak response.

You never climbed out of the tree , while I was building castles :p

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 03:53 PM
hahha you are copying text from a site , loser can't even think anything alone ?
But fine correct response is , you should known cause you were second to the same father , version 2 but with a uglier mother :p

And you thought my life was dedicated to thinking of somethingto say to you?
You really were born from a batch of dead sperm.

Dravak
10-29-2012, 03:54 PM
And you thought my life was dedicated to thinking of somethingto say to you?
You really were born from a batch of dead sperm.

Hmm your competition must have been worthless lmao , cause that is a jay response lmao

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 03:56 PM
You bore me goodbye

Dravak
10-29-2012, 03:59 PM
You bore me goodbye

Saying that won't save you stay quiet hahaha ...

SevenO9
10-30-2012, 12:55 AM
Didn't read all the **** on the last 4 or 5 pages. But did someone insult Homer Simpson?

OUTRAGEOUS!

Ghost818
10-30-2012, 01:12 AM
These guys have been going at it for 2 weeks now. Dravak you're better than that man.

Jay. Lol. There's no point in saying word to you.

Dravak
10-30-2012, 05:02 AM
Ghost offcourse you and I know , I can walk away anytime ;)

But doesn't mean I should walk away , when he only encourage this kind of silly behaviour .
And atleast my banter is fun :D for some .

Instead about talking about innocent helpless victims , some people get a laugh at it .
Same as most topics , 7 is correct choose the things you like ignore the rest .

Ignore the banter , Ghost don't assume it brings me down , nobody should be out on a pedalstall or used as a rolemodel , we know people are always gunning for them .

Look forum gone to hell the moment people take ingame green envy , bring them onto a forum without knowing all the facts , don't even dare to apologise anymore .
Have a lot thicker skin then most presume , but most people don't , so rather have those idiots gunning for me :p
And can laugh at it , then gunning for people who don't deserve it .

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-30-2012, 06:43 AM
Boring...........

Dravak
10-30-2012, 07:40 AM
Boring...........

I know you will cry for hours the next month ... :D .
So which round is this ;) round 11th or something ?
Cried yourself to sleep last night ? or were you singing , the bus will come >=)

Dravak
10-30-2012, 12:33 PM
Ok got 1441 TP expect when I am back or over the coming months the explosives to be destroyed :p

So people Gree still owe me 12500 gold :D for this month .

But have fun , I think after the 1st won't be active on the forums anymore .
Was a pleasure meeting you all , real life calls and CC isn't a part of my future Real Life .

Dravak
10-30-2012, 10:49 PM
LMAO ok after posting on MW , I finally understand people are not getting the selfsatire ....

Cause they are green with envy , what a waste of time lol

Ok am the king of toilet paper , maybe somebody want to wipe my ass ;)
That is why I hoarded the whole bunch for you people , so if you are green of envy go blow them up in the coming period ... , cause I had my fun and money is like the toilet paper you going to blow up .

Ghost818
10-30-2012, 11:05 PM
^ Godspeed Dravak. I enjoyed your presence here. Goodluck in your future :)

SevenO9
10-31-2012, 01:20 AM
^ Godspeed Dravak. I enjoyed your presence here. Goodluck in your future :)

Quoted cause I could't say it better.

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-31-2012, 01:31 AM
Boring...........