PDA

View Full Version : Toilet Paper Event- ruined the game

Sigmanu00
10-28-2012, 10:09 AM
This event has ruined the game. I've purchased three faults of gold to collect toilet paper and collected 75. I'm level 171 and I'm getting crushed by level 200 players. just about lost all of them. The effect of this event has created Extremely Strong players because they've collected hundreds of the items and no one can compete with them. The game has become completely unbalanced and no matter how much players that have already spent thousands spend now they can never compete. GREAT JOB Gree in ruining the game for all of us but a select few.

TonySpaghetti
10-28-2012, 10:15 AM
I don't understand the correlation between your three vaults and the collection of toilet paper. The TP is randomly dropped during fights. The reason you're being attacked by level 200 players is because you're in the shark tank now. Again, nothing to do with the TP.

Sigmanu00
10-28-2012, 10:25 AM
To collect more toilet paper you need to fight more so you use gold to refill. You failed to respond to my point. Before this event I competed with those stronger players. Now the game has become so unbalanced since no matter what your strategy is you can't compete as you level up.

Beardy
10-28-2012, 10:28 AM
Why would you spend gold on loo roll?

They are consumable, they go quicker than molotov's..

Plus, I think after the 31st Oct these will disappear from everyone's inventory.

Hate to break it to you, but I think you wasted a LOT of gold. I'm sitting with 38 x Rolls, not a penny spent.

TonySpaghetti
10-28-2012, 10:31 AM
I agree with Beardy.

Sigmanu00
10-28-2012, 10:35 AM
I understand they are consumable - but the stronger you are the less likely, if not impossible, for the item to be consumed. For those that have collected 100's are now untouchable. For those at lower levels they have collected the toilet paper and are strong at the current levels will become weaker as they level up because they will gradually lose the items while those at the higher levels lose no consumable items because of the stats of these players that have been inflated by items that are essentially non consumable because of their strength.

KemoKidd
10-28-2012, 10:38 AM
I like the rolls. Spent 0 and got about 50 of them. They do go fast too. I lose them to players MUCH weaker than me. It'll be fun while they last. 3 vaults for consumable items is nuts. Your strategy in spending real money for pixelated toilet paper ruined the game.

Illuminati
10-28-2012, 10:41 AM
I agree with the op. I've been attacking people non-stop and the most tp rolls I've had at any one time was like 6. The along comes a level 200 player with 200k stats who completely wipes me out. When I look at that player's inventory, they have 600+ tp rolls accumulated.

soulnmysole
10-28-2012, 10:43 AM
I've been able to maintain 70+ TP rolls throughout this entire PvP event without consuming many at all, because I prey on the very very weak player. I've won 750+ fights and only loss 1 since it began. It also helped me a bit with the Epic Boss event..

and although it has been nothing but successful for me, I still think it was a terrible idea by Gree for the same reason the thread starter does. It does create an extreme amount of unbalance in the game, I'm just lucky to be on the better end.

but like other posters said, it was an extremely dumb idea to purchase gold specifically for the use of acquiring TP rolls... that was a dumber idea than Gree's decision to add these TP rolls to the game.

Beardy
10-28-2012, 10:44 AM
I understand they are consumable - but the stronger you are the less likely, if not impossible, for the item to be consumed. For those that have collected 100's are now untouchable. For those at lower levels they have collected the toilet paper and are strong at the current levels will become weaker as they level up because they will gradually lose the items while those at the higher levels lose no consumable items because of the stats of these players that have been inflated by items that are essentially non consumable because of their strength.

As if you had a chance against the big spenders anyway... 3 Vaults wasted like that.

Looks like you completely ignored my point about them going from everyone's inventory after Halloween. I'm sure the splash screen even said they are just to help with the PVP event.

TonySpaghetti
I agree with the op. I've been attacking people non-stop and the most tp rolls I've had at any one time was like 6. The along comes a level 200 player with 200k stats who completely wipes me out. When I look at that player's inventory, they have 600+ tp rolls accumulated.

It seems that what you REALLY mean is "Dravak ruined the game". One might even go so far as to claim that he ruined the forum. :D

tassychris
Im at level 199 believe me you still lose the paper even if you attack someone much weaker than you. As for the higher players attacking you. I believe that will change back to 175 once the PVP event is finished. The same thing happened last PVP event and I believe it proably has something to do with so many being bashed up and not being able to be robbed the numbers change so the board can be full. Otherwise the only ones alive up here would be big spenders.

Dipstik
10-28-2012, 10:46 AM
It seems that what you REALLY mean is "Dravak ruined the game". One might even go so far as to claim that he ruined the forum. :D

*ahem*. Credit where it's due...

Illuminati
10-28-2012, 10:48 AM

Actually none of the players that have been attacking me was Dravak.

Sigmanu00
10-28-2012, 10:48 AM
I purchased 3 vaults but only used a few hundred gold and realized no matter how many I collect I would lose them nearly as fast as I collected them by those that will never lose them. Used most of the remaining gold on the temporary car that has great stats for the money.

Beardy
10-28-2012, 10:57 AM
I purchased 3 vaults but only used a few hundred gold and realized no matter how many I collect I would lose them nearly as fast as I collected them by those that will never lose them. Used most of the remaining gold on the temporary car that has great stats for the money.

They will eventually lose them. Everyone keeps telling you how easy they get consumed, even with massive difference in stats. No game ruined. Don't spend whatever gold you have left on crap..buy something decent.

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-28-2012, 11:00 AM
Ok If you have 50 or 100 you will loose them
But 1000. I dont think so
Besides. Who has even close to 500?

Illuminati
10-28-2012, 11:05 AM

I've been attacked and had all my tp rolls taken by several level 200 players with 600+ tp rolls in their inventory. I highly doubt any of them will be losing their tp rolls anytime soon.

vitus79
10-28-2012, 11:06 AM

i have 700 after close to 8k fights, as stated they fuel the pvp event so its only a temp gift and im pretty sure they all are gone when the pvp event ends. will be happy to trade em for the big bertha and 5% mafia attack

Beardy
10-28-2012, 11:07 AM

I've been attacked and had all my tp rolls taken by several level 200 players with 600+ tp rolls in their inventory. I highly doubt any of them will be losing their tp rolls anytime soon.

I have read on here about a few players with 500+, not just Dravak.

What do you think will happen when these lot fight each other?

Anyway, this doesn't matter. I'm telling you they will go after 31st of this month!

Illuminati
10-28-2012, 11:15 AM
I have read on here about a few players with 500+, not just Dravak.

What do you think will happen when these lot fight each other?

Anyway, this doesn't matter. I'm telling you they will go after 31st of this month!

You're assuming those with 500+ tp rolls will be fighting each other as opposed to preying on those much weaker than them. Considering how many tp rolls these guys have collected, I would think it's the latter.

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-28-2012, 11:17 AM
Probably why there not saying anything so you spend to get them
Ill be laughing if they disapear.
Ill never spend another penny with gree if they dont...

Dipstik
10-28-2012, 11:17 AM
No, he's assuming these only last for the event and then they will be TAKEN away. Read carefully.

Allan1234
10-28-2012, 11:22 AM
Helped me finish the defence score goals (Immortal) quicker than expected and allowed me to squeeze another win against the epic boss. I'm not a gold player so these little boosts here and there are quite nice.

I can see how it can frustrate other players though.

tassychris
10-28-2012, 11:34 AM
If I had 600 rolls I think I would be targeting a Level 171 player wuth a shiny new car just for the fun factor.

Burn
10-28-2012, 11:38 AM
Just read this, Sigman00, i am looking for you now, i want to blow up ur TP just cos ur so dumb ;)

tassychris
10-28-2012, 11:42 AM
Trust mister Ring to get in on this. But case in point just attacked a guy with 34k defence I won with 55k attack but still lost 4 rolls.

DenZ1
10-28-2012, 12:17 PM
These TP are really useless at high levels. I'm still gonna loose all attacks I was loosing before and win all fights I was winning before. For campers they shake things a bit but for us it's just some fun seeing stats go sky high fast if you are spending on resets :) or was spending in hope of going for top 10 :)