PDA

View Full Version : What's Next?

Bala82
10-28-2012, 06:40 AM
So now that Android got boss event i have to wonder what the next new content for IOS player will be ?

Let recap
When Crime City got added for Android IOS got events
When Events got added for Android IOS got Scratchers
When we got Scratcher got added IOS got Boss events
Now We have Boss event , IOS get ........................

Everytime we get an even playing field GREE added new content :confused:

Lonestoner
10-28-2012, 03:06 PM
Invasion events, as previously shown. I'm sure they'll be iOS only for a while.

SevenO9
10-28-2012, 03:12 PM
I am on iOS and I'd really like to get a cold beer.

mxz
10-28-2012, 03:24 PM
Invasion events, as previously shown. I'm sure they'll be iOS only for a while.They supposedly work similar to box open events, so I'd expect them to work on both platforms.

Lonestoner
10-28-2012, 03:33 PM
They supposedly work similar to box open events, so I'd expect them to work on both platforms.

I suuuure would like that, but I won't be getting my hopes up either way. :)

jobadass
10-28-2012, 03:41 PM
Android must suck. Glad I went IOS

Patrick616
10-28-2012, 03:57 PM

+1 LMAO! Apple always seems to be 1 step ahead of the competition

Lonestoner
10-28-2012, 05:42 PM

For this game, yes. For every other reason about the phones themselves other than this game, no. All personal preference though.

KizbotBro
10-29-2012, 07:34 AM
For this game, yes. For every other reason about the phones themselves other than this game, no. All personal preference though.
+1

My S3 rocks, and android definitely has caught up. It could be said to be on par, but its like comparing apples to oranges. I had an easier experience with my iOS phone, but I can do so much more with Android.
I have the believe that the devs are constantly working on all the platforms, but CC was on iOS ages before Android so it is never really going to catch up. My real question is when is MQ or KA coming out for Android?! I mean it sorta looks like KA is never coming to Android, which is a shame because I enjoyed it, then I switched platform and its just a memory now (and some wasted money).

I may add that I still didnt manage to get the boss event on my Android recently, despite having the latest update and all that. So I think still some problems there to work out.

Dipstik
10-29-2012, 07:37 AM

Well, and the actual phones themselves. There's a reason every other smartphone looks exactly like an iphone.