PDA

View Full Version : Boss cash loot drop problem: hopefully fixed. THANKS GREE.

JohnnyR
10-27-2012, 04:28 PM
After visiting my favorite boss and hitting him one last time, right before picking up my cash, I noticed a sizeable jump in my on hand cash. So, before I picked up my boss money, i decide to vault the little gift I assumed someone left me in case the owner decides he wants it back. After vaulting, I go pick up my cash and notice it didn't bump me. The game seems to give the cash upon completion of a boss, rather than waiting for the player to pick up. Hope this actually works on boss events, it seems to avoid the problem completely of requiring user action and makes the whole thing automatic. Hope it works for units, we shall see. Big thanks to GREE for working on this problem.

Hivesy
10-27-2012, 04:35 PM
Yeah it's the same in KA Johnny, every cash payout for bosses or even just missions etc is banked before you pick it up. Nice that they've started that in MW as well.

JohnnyR
10-27-2012, 05:17 PM
Yeah it's the same in KA Johnny, every cash payout for bosses or even just missions etc is banked before you pick it up. Nice that they've started that in MW as well.

Sweet, glad they figured out a workaround. See if it works on da boss now.