PDA

View Full Version : Google Wallet Is CRAP!!

TZora
10-27-2012, 12:21 AM
been 2 days .. trying to buy gold (tried 15 times, i have 15 cancellation messages in my wallet account with NO reasons, i mean wth?) using the same credit card that i have used a hundred times before. what is wrong with google? gree, i'm sure google is giving u a wonderful business by canceling orders. i did send a ticket for this earlier but gree says to contact google and google says to contact gree. so where are we going from here :)

i want to buy gold and give u good business gree but google wants me to save money and not spend on a game hehe

Patrick616
10-27-2012, 02:25 AM
been 2 days .. trying to buy gold (tried 15 times, i have 15 cancellation messages in my wallet account with NO reasons, i mean wth?) using the same credit card that i have used a hundred times before. what is wrong with google? gree, i'm sure google is giving u a wonderful business by canceling orders. i did send a ticket for this earlier but gree says to contact google and google says to contact gree. so where are we going from here :)

i want to buy gold and give u good business gree but google wants me to save money and not spend on a game hehe

I have never had an android phone only iphones since they came out! Apple has the same problem... You go to purchase something and it tells you to contact support!

TZora
10-27-2012, 02:46 AM
yeppers.. well i was about to shell out some money .. now i wont. thanks google wallet for saving me some money :)

Patrick616
10-27-2012, 02:51 AM
yeppers.. well i was about to shell out some money .. now i wont. thanks google wallet for saving me some money :)

Awww.... Don't let google stop you! You should take advantage of buying gold when it's on sale! If anything buy gold and nab up some of those LE cars for 490 gold!

haywood
10-27-2012, 03:32 AM
been 2 days .. trying to buy gold (tried 15 times, i have 15 cancellation messages in my wallet account with NO reasons, i mean wth?) using the same credit card that i have used a hundred times before. what is wrong with google? gree, i'm sure google is giving u a wonderful business by canceling orders. i did send a ticket for this earlier but gree says to contact google and google says to contact gree. so where are we going from here :) i want to buy gold and give u good business gree but google wants me to save money and not spend on a game hehe

call your credit card company. I had the same problem at first. Google play looks suspect to the fraud team apparently. I had to call them twice and verify it was me and that I did make the charge. now I have no issues.

TZora
10-27-2012, 03:34 AM
nah .. i've thought of never spending gold on events. there's way too much distrust going on with the some of the prizes promised in past. also, the new additions to android are not yet trustworthy. i wont sweat to spend gold on something that may not be fulfilled later on.

i just wanted to buy a couple of gentlemen's clubs to get a few more 24 hrs paying buildings :)

TZora
10-28-2012, 05:53 AM
ok i'm really getting sick of these bas***ds sitting behind closed doors carrying out some genius ideas to piss off ppl. Google is full of idiot programmers and what not. they just wont allow me to use my fkn credit card which is 100% legitimate and i can use my card to buy anything but gold from gree.

mark if u r reading this, gree really shud offer an alternate to google wallet :(

look, i'm not the only one upset .. many other ppl are unable to make their purchases on google play: http://forums.androidcentral.com/android-applications/213074-google-wallet-account-hold.html

there's way too much nonsense going on with google wallet :(

Dravak
10-28-2012, 06:42 AM
Google is not as reliable as apple yet , that is fault of google , while in the past CRedit Card company refunded and paid all the company even incase of theft , fraud whatever ...
Those times are over , one of the reason american express is not wanted anymore in a lot of countries :p

So best is to contact google so they can verify if you are the real owner . apple does the same with a certain amount a day , to prevent fraud or people who cannot afford it ;)

TZora
10-28-2012, 07:25 AM
look at the link i have posted in my last post. many people have contacted google in the beginning of october but they are still waiting for google to allow usage of their cards.

first offer a service and then not allow people to use it .. good.

the_dude
10-28-2012, 10:07 AM
I use play store gift cards instead of my cc. Seems a little safer to me. You can limit your spending too.

TZora
10-28-2012, 10:10 AM
How about I write Google a "thank you email" and tell them how nice they've been to save my money :P

TZora
10-28-2012, 08:13 PM
and i tried today again .. the same crap. then i go check my google wallet account and see another cancelled transaction. the reason google provides: we could not process your order right now, please try again later.

the problem is, they do not say that my g-w account is on hold, they do not say that there is some issue with my credit card, they do not say that i'm some sort of ethief or an eterrorist. they just ask me to keep trying over and again.

google, thank you for saving my money.

gree, sorry guys, i wanted to buy ur product(s) but google is not allowing me.

Dravak
10-28-2012, 08:28 PM
maria just play for free ;) use tapjoy .. remember our first conversation , you don't want to end up spending 1000 on a game.

Or else use that money to buy a ipad , not the ipad mini ;) the stats of ipad mini are a bit crap with no 3-4G

Gray Foxx
10-28-2012, 08:28 PM
I had the same problem back in July Gree told me the problem was on google's end.I emailed the google play help center they called me I spoke with a technician he said the problem was my google wallet profile was incomplete.The basically needed a billing address and some other info.I have not had any problems since then.Sorry you weren't able to get your gold but like you said they saved you some money.

TZora
10-28-2012, 10:58 PM
maria just play for free ;) use tapjoy .. remember our first conversation , you don't want to end up spending 1000 on a game.

Or else use that money to buy a ipad , not the ipad mini ;) the stats of ipad mini are a bit crap with no 3-4G
that's what i'm gonna do now :)
tap joy for all the joy hehe