PDA

View Full Version : boss event + pvp tournament + box crate event

TZora
10-26-2012, 11:13 PM
and all of a sudden, there are three of them .. i can't focus which one to go for :confused:

Dudebot121256
10-26-2012, 11:26 PM
I'm not even trying to do the pumpkin one, the prizes suck. I'm focusing on the PVP one with the boss one on the side.

The Billionaire
10-26-2012, 11:42 PM
I'm not even trying to do the pumpkin one, the prizes suck. I'm focusing on the PVP one with the boss one on the side.

I think a lot of people will do the same, the prizes definitely suck.

TZora
10-26-2012, 11:53 PM
whether they suck or not, without spending gold, very few will get 15 pumpkins and i'm in no mood of spending gold for those crap rewards hehe. guess i will just beat 650 newbs for the pvp tournament and kick the boss a couple more levels and then i'll be done ...

TONYMONTANA86
10-27-2012, 12:13 AM
android also has a gold sale on ")

TZora
10-27-2012, 12:23 AM
they do but google is being an ahole (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41198-Google-Wallet-Is-CRAP!!) <-- click

(CK) EL
10-27-2012, 01:11 AM
the last couple of days awake me again. I almost had stopped playing before all those events.
the other intresting thing is that i got attacked by 2 guys from level 200 while i am at 170.
I think that they are changing the cut of of the shark tank again since i cannot see rivals more than 172 level

TZora
10-27-2012, 01:16 AM
wow so now gree is allowing us to go attack new joining kiddies? well, if a lvl 200 can hit lvl 170, i should be allowed to beat lower level newbs .. i want to kick some 650 players and then i will be done haha.

j/k ... but on a serious note, this is the first time i've heard someone attacking lower level peeps. i guess, gree is busy with investing time in earning money out of people. who has the time for patrolling and banning cheats ..

Bala82
10-27-2012, 02:24 AM
Well i focus on Boss event than when boss event finish i will do the pumpkin one and i skipping the PVP because i currently don't want level too fast into next tier for boss event very close level 75 tier boss event.

Patrick616
10-27-2012, 02:35 AM
Thank god I finished the Boss event! I hate that they added days to it! I am tired of seeing him pop up!!.... I will just continue to play the auction event like I always do! I already have well over the 650 attacks in! I am going for a full stock of toilet paper rolls! If I finish top 10 great, if not idgaf! I see disaster somewhere at the end of this! Too much going on at once! Something will get f-ed up all the way with the prizes or something like that

TZora
10-27-2012, 02:50 AM
yea that's true .. too much going on all at once. i doubt gree can get a hold of so many things in one go. plus, they've lost some trust among players if they are going to get what's promised.

i'd say just chill and play as usual. i certainly won't spend any money because there's a bit too much going on around while the previous prizes are still pending.

anyway, i wanted to buy some gold for that halloween special building but i see that people are crying over it too. someone is getting paid $42k+ and some getting only $83 from that building "at lvl 10" wheeee

i better buy the gentlemen's club x2 .. if google wallet allowed me to buy some gold lol

Patrick616
10-27-2012, 02:56 AM
yea that's true .. too much going on all at once. i doubt gree can get a hold of so many things in one go. plus, they've lost some trust among players if they are going to get what's promised.

i'd say just chill and play as usual. i certainly won't spend any money because there's a bit too much going on around while the previous prizes are still pending.

anyway, i wanted to buy some gold for that halloween special building but i see that people are crying over it too. someone is getting paid $42k+ and some getting only $83 from that building "at lvl 10" wheeee

i better buy the gentlemen's club x2 .. if google wallet allowed me to buy some gold lol

I bought the building just cuz its a limited time thing! Bought the gingerbread houses last year. I don't know what the lvl 10 payout is, but it's a 1 hr building with $500 an hour at lvl 1. Upgrading a NC to lvl 6 at the moment so I won't be able to tell you what the future payout is beyond lvl 1 is....

mikkobaby
10-27-2012, 06:57 AM
The prizes of that pumpkin crate event looks cute, would love to get all for collection. Hehe..

TZora
10-27-2012, 07:24 AM
lol exploding skull (10) and undead killer (20) look really nice :o

mikkobaby
10-27-2012, 07:46 AM
lol exploding skull (10) and undead killer (20) look really nice :o

Yeahhh that's wat I was aiming!! Lol.. maybe if towards event end & if I'm close to 20. I might spend some gold. There isn't any item looking as the same as that 10th & 20th rite hmm..