Congratulations son, you done your council block proud

Trevor b. Trollin
10-26-2012, 04:57 PM
Take this to off topic QPR.

QPR - "King of the Herbs".

Beardy
10-26-2012, 05:08 PM
What happened to you QPR....?

You turned into one of the trolls you used to hate and go on and on about.

Your giving us Brit's a bad name..So stop it you bellend.

WestLondon
10-26-2012, 05:51 PM
What happened to you QPR....?

You turned into one of the trolls you used to hate and go on and on about.

Your giving us Brit's a bad name..So stop it you bellend.

Pal struggling to take you seriously when your acting like a barberlla. Time to grow a pair don't you think?

Burn
10-26-2012, 05:56 PM
What a tit.

1. 14 years old, or 2. Thick as pigsh!t.

I'm going for 2.

WestLondon
10-26-2012, 07:25 PM
What a tit.

1. 14 years old, or 2. Thick as pigsh!t.

I'm going for 2.

Time to grow a pair

1) I honestly cant take you seriously with that cringeworthy avatar of yourself

2) you live in a council block in east ham

3) Your on JSA and claim housing benefit which good standing people like myself pay 40% tax a year

4) Your a proven mug with minimal intelligence and the IQ of a kid with downs

5) You support a team with a firm of wannabes who live in the past,

6) Green street was ****

Beardy
10-26-2012, 07:27 PM
Time to grow a pair

1) I honestly cant take you seriously with that cringeworthy avatar of yourself

2) you live in a council block in east ham

3) Your on JSA and claim housing benefit which good standing people like myself pay 40% tax a year

4) Your a proven mug with minimal intelligence and the IQ of a kid with downs

5) You support a team with a firm of wannabes who live in the past,

6) Green street was ****

That's all you.. minus point 1. But I just can't take you seriously even without the avatar.

Edit: Green Street isn't that bad..

Trevor b. Trollin
10-26-2012, 07:30 PM
QPR, anyone who ever told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.

Burn
10-26-2012, 07:41 PM
QPR, anyone who ever told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.

Actually laughed ;)

WestLondon
10-26-2012, 08:23 PM
Actually laughed ;)

Congrats. Did you watch that program 999 what's you emergency on c4 and your see all the sponges going to the take at 12 am to take out there dole money

I genuinely feel sorry for you

Trevor b. Trollin
10-26-2012, 08:32 PM
Congrats. Did you watch that program 999 what's you emergency on c4 and your see all the sponges going to the take at 12 am to take out there dole money

I genuinely feel sorry for you

Let me be the first to say... WTF does all that noise mean?

Dudebot121256
10-26-2012, 08:50 PM
Yet another useless thread....

Dipstik
10-26-2012, 08:54 PM
For the lulz!

WestLondon
10-26-2012, 09:07 PM
Ask burn what the benefit is of being unemployed lmfao

Trevor b. Trollin
10-26-2012, 09:22 PM
Are you telling me the welfare system in UK is just as F'd as in US? The hell you say.

WestLondon
10-26-2012, 11:31 PM
Are you telling me the welfare system in UK is just as F'd as in US? The hell you say.

Well yes an no. Over here everyone gets free hospital treatment. Where as in the states you have to pay for it.

Now over here we have prolific benefit munchers or state scroungers who cant be bothered to work, in states if you don't work no hand outs for you

I worked in NYC circa 2010 for a year and it opens your eyes as to how much people over here take liberties with my tax money (burn)

I have free private healthcare anyway so I'm covered but I'd love to see us scrap the benefit system only downside of that is there are some people who genuinely need the money

Catch 22

sister morphine
10-27-2012, 01:24 AM
Well yes an no. Over here everyone gets free hospital treatment. Where as in the states you have to pay for it.
Oh come on, that's garbage. You pay any sort of tax you're helping pay for the NHS whether you ever have to use it or not. That's the social contract we have here. I don't know enough about the medical system in the states to make any comment, but I bet things aren't as black and white as some people in the UK like to make out.

Trevor b. Trollin
10-27-2012, 04:55 AM

Now over here we have prolific benefit munchers or state scroungers who cant be bothered to work, in states if you don't work no hand outs for you

I worked in NYC circa 2010 for a year and it opens your eyes as to how much people over here take liberties with my tax money (burn)

I have free private healthcare anyway so I'm covered but I'd love to see us scrap the benefit system only downside of that is there are some people who genuinely need the money

Catch 22

I guess I'm lucky to live in America. Nobody has ever taken advantage of the welfare/disability/workers comp/social security/Medicaid system before so my tax money is always well spent.

I'm in the highest tax bracket so I know I'm getting juiced, but what am I gonna do, get pissed and drive myself nuts? I live very comfortably so things could always be worse - I could live in Detroit.

WestLondon
10-27-2012, 06:27 AM
I guess I'm lucky to live in America. Nobody has ever taken advantage of the welfare/disability/workers comp/social security/Medicaid system before so my tax money is always well spent.

I'm in the highest tax bracket so I know I'm getting juiced, but what am I gonna do, get pissed and drive myself nuts? I live very comfortably so things could always be worse - I could live in Detroit.

Or a council block in east ham... You will know when your near as you can smell the madras from cross harbour

Trevor b. Trollin
10-27-2012, 06:39 AM
Or a council block in east ham... You will know when your near as you can smell the madras from cross harbour

I'm assuming that a council block is what we in America would call, "the projects"?

Ramshutu
10-27-2012, 07:50 AM
Don't worry. I think he's just tying to get banned agan. If only there was some object that I could compare him to that also spends 1 week in and 3 weeks out...