TONYMONTANA86
10-26-2012, 02:15 PM
Vote if u want westlondon to quit this forum site

Rodimus
10-26-2012, 02:35 PM
you have my vote, Tony.

TonySpaghetti
10-26-2012, 02:42 PM
I like Westlondon more than I like you. At least he can spell and put a proper sentence together.

TONYMONTANA86
10-26-2012, 02:57 PM
But unfortunatly no one like u spaghetti

nopenopenope
10-26-2012, 06:30 PM
I like spaghetti but I preferred the cartoonic version.

@OP put yourself in the voting and I'll vote for you

Lonestoner
10-26-2012, 06:41 PM
It's pretty hard for me to truly dislike someone, but pick your poison.. With WestLondon, you get a persistent troll, but with tony, you get a complete goober who asks the most ridiculous questions every chance he gets.. I wasn't even annoyed by it at first, but once that prediction thread popped up, and it came true within a couple hours, that was pretty much it.

You truly do complain and ask the most pointless questions over and over without trying to resolve them by yourself at all.. People aren't going to help you constantly if you don't attempt to help yourself. Plus you always end up talking smack with someone that's fed up with your questions due to the above reason, instead of realizing how truly annoying it is to spam the forum with this crap.

Both get my vote honestly. They both contribute the exact same thing to this forum -- nada.

Dipstik
10-26-2012, 06:55 PM
Can we just ban .uk?

TONYMONTANA86
10-26-2012, 07:05 PM
hhehwhe bann the plum of a country

Trevor b. Trollin
10-26-2012, 07:26 PM
QPR seems like the type of guy that you would use as a blueprint to build an idiot.

WestLondon
10-26-2012, 07:27 PM

Makes no sense (Shock horror) try again son

Dipstik
10-26-2012, 07:44 PM

It got funnier when it went right over his head

TZora
10-27-2012, 12:00 AM
to be honest, i don't know west london or westlondon, i dont even know which one is the imposter out of the two haha. i don't dislike anyone because i enjoy communicating with "real people" and all of us make it perfect when we all come together from different backgrounds, different walks of life. i put my vote for the "troll" in general .. not for anyone in particular. so ... just have fun and ignore whatever bothers/irritates u.

Trevor b. Trollin
10-27-2012, 04:40 AM
to be honest, i don't know west london or westlondon, i dont even know which one is the imposter out of the two haha. i don't dislike anyone because i enjoy communicating with "real people" and all of us make it perfect when we all come together from different backgrounds, different walks of life. i put my vote for the "troll" in general .. not for anyone in particular. so ... just have fun and ignore whatever bothers/irritates u.

It's about time someone took the reins to lead the circle jerk.

TZora
10-27-2012, 05:10 AM
lol nah, u can lead the activity. suits u more. i got better things to do :)

Dhusagar
10-27-2012, 05:25 AM
Can we just ban .uk?

Dippy - I don't normally talk direct to trolls, but for you.....

... Would you want to ban me?

Dipstik
10-27-2012, 05:28 AM
Not really. Move to France, ok?

WestLondon
10-27-2012, 09:15 AM
Vote if u want westlondon to quit this forum site

I reckon we should do a quick IP check on you and your multiple accounts you plum

Off the top of my head your accounts so far are

Tiger187
Tony187
Tonymontana86
Turkishtiger
MS13 Turkishtiger

Just to let you know your grammar, spelling and punctuation are the dead give aways.

WestLondon
10-27-2012, 09:21 AM

The imposter West London (Note the space) was actually Baroness, that particular account has now been banned.

WestLondon
10-27-2012, 09:23 AM
Another 1 star for you Tone

Dhusagar
10-27-2012, 09:23 AM
I voted 1 more chance - I like his ravings ;-)

Trevor b. Trollin
10-27-2012, 09:34 AM
I reckon we should do a quick IP check on you and your multiple accounts you plum

Tiger187
Tony187
Tonymontana86
Turkishtiger
MS13 Turkishtiger

Just to let you know your grammar, spelling and punctuation are the dead give aways.

Wow... Did you figure this out all by yourself. You're like some kind of super sleuth.

QPR- "King of the Private ****s"

TZora
10-27-2012, 09:35 AM
The imposter West London (Note the space) was actually Baroness, that particular account has now been banned.
good ... i guess he/she got what he/she deserved .. saw him posting some stupid threads

TZora
10-27-2012, 09:38 AM

Tiger187
Tony187
Tonymontana86
Turkishtiger
MS13 Turkishtiger

wow .. this forum really needs an active moderator. as far as i know, its an offense to have multiple accounts .. i think there's an option in the vbulletin software to not allow multiple accounts from the same ip address :confused:

WestLondon
10-27-2012, 10:12 AM
wow .. this forum really needs an active moderator. as far as i know, its an offense to have multiple accounts .. i think there's an option in the vbulletin software to not allow multiple accounts from the same ip address :confused:

He probably has more accounts but the 5 I posted are definately his.

The only reason he is using this Montana account as he started a muggy thread on MS13 Turkishtiger asking you he hack the game and got banned

Then has the cheek to start this thread !!!

NTM
10-27-2012, 10:20 AM
one chance for sure !

ip ban or quit don't need just stop trop sometime.. but all, u and me troll sometime so what make...

TONYMONTANA86
10-27-2012, 02:12 PM
ntm ur import english sux man

WestLondon
10-27-2012, 02:15 PM
ntm ur import english sux man

Your hardly in any position to pass comment tony

Honey Boo Boo
10-27-2012, 05:12 PM
Your hardly in any position to pass comment tony

You strike me as lonely and bitter. Keep talking though, someday maybe you'll even say something intelligent.