PDA

View Full Version : Sick and tired of useless GREE service

Winstrol
10-26-2012, 11:11 AM
So I have reported while ago one hacker , which was obvious that he hacked his account, no way that he could reach level 200 with only 1k kills etc , took them like few ****ing days to respond for my email , because it seems that they don't give a **** about hackers ****ing up whole game , in the mail they said that they will take care of the situation blah blah bunch of lies , and guess what ? same ****ing hacker attacked me today ,

Name DragonKing level 200 , BD lvl 9 and he has 700+ dragons , and gree still refuse to ban that guy

Winstrol
10-26-2012, 11:50 AM
Rebuilding ? instead of asking support to get that build back for you ? bdw he has 2000 astar bows and over 1500 armors worth 18k each 2000 hydra and 700 dragons and around 10k low level units with 5k income per hour

Elderly
10-26-2012, 11:57 AM
Is it possible he sold his BD10 and is rebuilding it? I thought I saw posted in the MW forum that when you level a unit building to 10 or any other level you can sell it and continue buying the units for whatever level you upgraded it to prior to selling it despite not having the building anymore.

DISCLAIMER: I have never confirmed this by selling one of my unit buildings, but I heard you could do this. If anyone else can confirm or deny this is true please do so.

No you cannot continue to buy units if you accidentally sell your building. If that were possible I'm sure everyone would be selling their BD10's so they could have an extra 950k to buy dragons with and not have the BD10.

albeezy
10-26-2012, 11:59 AM
No you cannot continue to buy units if you accidentally sell your building. If that were possible I'm sure everyone would be selling their BD10's so they could have an extra 950k to buy dragons with and not have the BD10.

Let me test this real quick with a building I don't care about.

Okay. Sold a level 10 Barracks and You are correct Elderly. Good thing I don't want to buy infantry units! LOL

It is still possible that he sold it and does not konw about support being capable of putting it back, although with the info about the armor and stuff it is unlikely

DIrishB
10-26-2012, 03:08 PM
GREE's handling of hackers/cheaters is extremely disappointing. You'd think they'd want to encourage people to spend actual money by actually buying gems and gold, as opposed to almost condoning cheating (without actually condoning it) by not banning the obvious cheaters/hackers. Customer service in most regards is great, they respond quickly (usually within a day or two) and in my experience usually solve the problem, but I've seen way too many threads relating to hackers not being banned to make me feel confident they're on top of that problem by any means. It's blatantly obvious someone can't reach lvl 200 with only about 1,000 kills, unless they've done an insane amount of PvP. And the ridiculous amounts of dragons and hydras, and high tiered weapons and armor that guy has pretty much proves he's cheating, unless he's dropped thousands of dollars on gold. Either way, his level 200 versus 1,000 kills shows something funky is going on. Ban him, GREE, what's taking so long?

asdfg12345
10-26-2012, 10:28 PM
GREE's handling of hackers/cheaters is extremely disappointing. You'd think they'd want to encourage people to spend actual money by actually buying gems and gold, as opposed to almost condoning cheating (without actually condoning it) by not banning the obvious cheaters/hackers. Customer service in most regards is great, they respond quickly (usually within a day or two) and in my experience usually solve the problem, but I've seen way too many threads relating to hackers not being banned to make me feel confident they're on top of that problem by any means. It's blatantly obvious someone can't reach lvl 200 with only about 1,000 kills, unless they've done an insane amount of PvP. And the ridiculous amounts of dragons and hydras, and high tiered weapons and armor that guy has pretty much proves he's cheating, unless he's dropped thousands of dollars on gold. Either way, his level 200 versus 1,000 kills shows something funky is going on. Ban him, GREE, what's taking so long?
I am usually on the anti gree side but in this case I can understand why they are slow with banning people. I am sure they will only ban players when they have hard evidence against the accounts because they want to avoid wrongfully banning people. Not to mention I am sure they get tons of false reports by people who get attacked by strong players.
Over the course of playing in the last few months, I noticed that numerous accounts have been banned. Many powerful accounts on my friendlist are no longer in play. They all have 0 gold and are inactive.
If you truly believe someone is cheating, you need to be patient. Their time will come, however Gree will not rush things just because you are losing some gold/units to the cheater.

Black Knight
10-26-2012, 11:38 PM
Don't forget KA is just 1 of 4 games now. The devs are probably still working on smoothing out all the bugs in MQ, and cheaters are not getting the attention they should. And from what I understand, hacks are rife in MW, and out of control in CC, so KA is probably not high on the list anyway.

Having said that, I recently reported a hacker - usual story Dragons, Steam Tanks, etc. without equivalent unit buildings, IPH less than 1000 and 30 million in gold. Expected a delay in dealing with him, but he was banned within 24 hours. So it does work sometimes. But I can understand the frustration if you lose gold or units to a hacker - that should be a priority.

The1nONLY
10-27-2012, 01:26 AM
Relax it just takes a little bit longer for it to happen but they do get ban just like the others

GeorgeKen
10-27-2012, 01:44 AM
Just a small pointer that you all seem to not take into consideration: Him being high level with low battles does not mean he bots / hacks the game.

Dont expect just because you assume someone is botting that the developers will ban him. He might be "clear" and you might e jealous.

The1nONLY
10-27-2012, 01:51 AM
Just a small pointer that you all seem to not take into consideration: Him being high level with low battles does not mean he bots / hacks the game.

Dont expect just because you assume someone is botting that the developers will ban him. He might be "clear" and you might e jealous.We know what we are talking about . Thanks for your time

Winstrol
10-27-2012, 02:00 AM

Dont expect just because you assume someone is botting that the developers will ban him. He might be "clear" and you might e jealous.. What the hell you arr doing on forum ? Because you talk like retard , he couldnt reach level 200 with only 1k wins and around 3 k killed monsters ,

here are few screen shots

http://s7.postimage.org/cqfzx0z5z/IMG_0252.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/cqfzx0z5z/)
http://s10.postimage.org/ynj8wsycl/IMG_0253.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/ynj8wsycl/)
http://s7.postimage.org/5ftocdxjb/IMG_0254.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/5ftocdxjb/)
http://s11.postimage.org/cr92mc41r/IMG_0255.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/cr92mc41r/)

Dont know how to play game ? doesnt matter he will but 1000 of each units just in case ,even the one which requires honor hah

The1nONLY
10-27-2012, 02:54 AM
By the way you talk on here Winstrol you are male are you not? Why is your in game avatar of female? To avoid attacks? LoL thats low man

Winstrol
10-27-2012, 03:04 AM
By the way you talk on here Winstrol you are male are you not? Why is your in game avatar of female? To avoid attacks? LoL thats low man
of female xD? , do you even know what it Winstrol ? go and google it smart american guy and you will find out yourself , and no I dont care about attacks from other people .

DIrishB
10-27-2012, 03:17 AM
Winstrol is a steroid bodybuilders/weightlifters use to obtain muscle definition. It doesn't really make you big like most steroids, it helps add definition to existing muscles. Hence to make you look like Winstrol's avatar. When I was in high school and college I used to work out/lift with my best friend and he did several cycles of various steroids, including Winstrol. But I think now he has to sit down to pee (cuz it shrank his wee-wee). ;)

As for the original topic, Winstrol is right, there's no way this guy could reach lvl 200 and obtain that much expensive units and weapons/gear with only around 1,000 enemy kills. He'd either have had to spend tens of thousands of dollars on buying gold through iTunes (unlikely unless he has a crapload of gem units and gear as well), or raid people non stop and hit for 9900 just about every raid (impossible) and have raided/attacked about 10 million times or more. So unless his W/L record shows over 10,000,000 wins to have obtained that much gold and enough XP to hit lvl 200, or he's got a huge amount of gem units to show he's spending real money on the game (cuz really, if you're spending real cash, are you ONLY going to buy gold and not gems? Very doubtful), he's definitely hacking.

Seriously, anyone who's played this game for a few months will know just by looking at this guys units and gear that he's a hacker.

However, I may be wrong, but Funzio/GREE probably have to verify with iTunes that he didn't buy the gold legally, and iTunes can be very slow in verifying records. So even though it's obvious, they might have a corporate policy (there may even be a law) that stipulates cheating must be proven before you can ban or stop a players access to the game, even though it's blatantly obvious from looking at his profile. That'd be my guess as to why it takes awhile for certain cheaters to be banned.

The1nONLY
10-27-2012, 03:29 AM
I will keep your secret Winstrol. :X ,

Ps, I got your back from Dragonking :)

Winstrol
10-27-2012, 03:58 AM
Winstrol is a steroid bodybuilders/weightlifters use to obtain muscle definition. It doesn't really make you big like most steroids, it helps add definition to existing muscles. Hence to make you look like Winstrol's avatar. When I was in high school and college I used to work out/lift with my best friend and he did several cycles of various steroids, including Winstrol. But I think now he has to sit down to pee (cuz it shrank his wee-wee). ;)

As for the original topic, Winstrol is right, there's no way this guy could reach lvl 200 and obtain that much expensive units and weapons/gear with only around 1,000 enemy kills. He'd either have had to spend tens of thousands of dollars on buying gold through iTunes (unlikely unless he has a crapload of gem units and gear as well), or raid people non stop and hit for 9900 just about every raid (impossible) and have raided/attacked about 10 million times or more. So unless his W/L record shows over 10,000,000 wins to have obtained that much gold and enough XP to hit lvl 200, or he's got a huge amount of gem units to show he's spending real money on the game (cuz really, if you're spending real cash, are you ONLY going to buy gold and not gems? Very doubtful), he's definitely hacking.

Seriously, anyone who's played this game for a few months will know just by looking at this guys units and gear that he's a hacker.

However, I may be wrong, but Funzio/GREE probably have to verify with iTunes that he didn't buy the gold legally, and iTunes can be very slow in verifying records. So even though it's obvious, they might have a corporate policy (there may even be a law) that stipulates cheating must be proven before you can ban or stop a players access to the game, even though it's blatantly obvious from looking at his profile. That'd be my guess as to why it takes awhile for certain cheaters to be banned.
They dont need to contact Itunes to verify if that player is legal or not , you can see from his units that his not , and its been almost 2 weeks since I reported that guy to Gree , maybe I need to attach 100$ check on the email to make them do something :p , thanks for understanding ONLY

DIrishB
10-27-2012, 04:09 AM
They dont need to contact Itunes to verify if that player is legal or not , you can see from his units that his not , and its been almost 2 weeks since I reported that guy to Gree , maybe I need to attach 100$ check on the email to make them do something :p , thanks for understanding ONLY

I realize that, but if you'd read my post I'd stated they may have a corporate policy or there may even be some law pertaining to online gaming where cheating must be verified through channels of pay (iTunes) to confirm whether or not they actually spent money. It's pretty obvious this guys cheating, but as said they may have to get confirmation from iTunes that he hasn't bought any gold, or maybe they can even verify it within their own systems, but as others have said between MW, CC, KA, the recent release of MQ and all the bugs/glitches being worked on in that game, the support staff may be a bit behind in verifying cheater reports. Of all the issues, seeing if someone is cheating probably takes the longest to complete if they do indeed have to rely on iTunes providing information (which is likely).

KizbotBro
10-29-2012, 04:52 AM
I think they are doing there best, over the weekend I reported 2 cheaters in CC and they were both banned within 24 hours.

Crime City Mark
10-29-2012, 11:43 AM
If you feel like a report is not receiving the proper attention please send me a PM with the player information and I will investigate.