PDA

View Full Version : Bosses coming too fast

Bala82
10-26-2012, 08:59 AM
This might sound like stupid thing to say but here goes for me bosses are coming too fast . Every time i do a job a boss keep coming. Which means i don't have health to kill the boss if i used 3 hits to kill previous, a minute later another boss comes up i wait 26 minutes for my health to recover.

3 hit strategy and wait 26 minutes every attack.

WestLondon
10-26-2012, 09:23 AM
Wow more moans from deluded android users, STFU

dudeman
10-26-2012, 09:31 AM
This might sound like stupid thing to say but here goes for me bosses are coming too fast . Every time i do a job a boss keep coming. Which means i don't have health to kill the boss if i used 3 hits to kill previous, a minute later another boss comes up i wait 26 minutes for my health to recover.

3 hit strategy and wait 26 minutes every attack.

That's just how it works. If you have no HP, you wait. Sometimes you will have to wait the full two hours.

Or buy gold and use it... And that's why it's set up the way it is.

TonySpaghetti
10-26-2012, 09:33 AM
After you kill a boss, if your health was in the toilet, wait an hour and 40 minutes (100 minutes) before doing anything that might trigger a boss. That way your health will be back up at the maximum.

dudeman
10-26-2012, 09:41 AM
After you kill a boss, if your health was in the toilet, wait an hour and 40 minutes (100 minutes) before doing anything that might trigger a boss. That way your health will be back up at the maximum.

Do-able, but it sucks if you don't like sitting with full energy and stamina and you forgot to dump enough of it before beating the boss.

That happens to me a lot, so sometimes I get to wait for the boss to FO. That takes two hours, but at least I'm guaranteed full HP on the next one and I don't have to set a timer for 100 minutes. There's plenty of time on boss events for me to get to my end, so this has pretty well zero negative effect. It's just boring watching an event occur and being unable to participate.

Every boss feels like a pusher that just won't take no for an answer.

Bala82
10-26-2012, 09:52 AM
Thanks dudeman it certainly more exciting than box events i just hope i stop jump out of my seat every time I see the red !

bimmer kid
10-26-2012, 11:12 AM
Umm is there any event? I havnt had an event for about 2 weeks now.
NO idea what a boss event is lol

Bala82
10-26-2012, 11:33 AM
Umm is there any event? I havnt had an event for about 2 weeks now.
NO idea what a boss event is lol

Are you on IOS or android ?

If on android you need check whether you have latest update 24 october update.

NTM
10-26-2012, 11:39 AM

Ban pls.....no worry....ban

mikkobaby
10-26-2012, 12:00 PM

Hey that's totally uncalled for.

marebear
10-26-2012, 12:42 PM
After you kill a boss, if your health was in the toilet, wait an hour and 40 minutes (100 minutes) before doing anything that might trigger a boss. That way your health will be back up at the maximum.Or if you want to still play during the wait time, trigger the boss again right after you beat him and then wait the two hours. I've screwed myself by triggering him again before the one hour forty minute wait time was up so sometimes I just purposely trigger him and wait two hours.

bimmer kid
10-26-2012, 12:58 PM
Are you on IOS or android ?

If on android you need check whether you have latest update 24 october update.
thank you sir, this is indeed why aha
1 other question that is off-topic. everything seems ot around here anyway lol
my equipment used says 102 when I have 70 NVBs and 70 yamaha bikes. So thats at least 140 right there lol anyone know why this is

Bala82
10-26-2012, 01:05 PM
Depend on number of mafia member you have

nopenopenope
10-26-2012, 01:11 PM
thank you sir, this is indeed why aha1 other question that is off-topic. everything seems ot around here anyway lolmy equipment used says 102 when I have 70 NVBs and 70 yamaha bikes. So thats at least 140 right there lol anyone know why this isRead through the BoB sticky then come back.

bimmer kid
10-26-2012, 01:34 PM
hmm, well I didnt find it in BOB thread but I looked through this
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?31047-MAFIA-and-Equipment-used-explaination-for-noobs

But i cant grasp the conecpt of it due to my previous post. it doesnt fustrate me that much, it just has me puzzled lol

sister morphine
10-26-2012, 01:59 PM
Why so? There's no law says you have to fight him every time he gets triggered. Your health will still recover while you have fun fighting and robbing etc

bimmer kid
10-26-2012, 02:59 PM
ook, so i updated.
still no event as well as no messages or anything when it first starts up.
It just goes straight to my hood

any similar problems for anyone else ?

Beardy
10-26-2012, 04:59 PM
hmm, well I didnt find it in BOB thread but I looked through this
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?31047-MAFIA-and-Equipment-used-explaination-for-noobs

But i cant grasp the conecpt of it due to my previous post. it doesnt fustrate me that much, it just has me puzzled lol

What level are you at? You can add 5 mafia every level you go up..

E.g. Level 10 = 50 mafia. Level 20 = 100 mafia.

P.S - Don't buy anymore Yamaha bikes and thank me later.

bimmer kid
10-26-2012, 08:54 PM
What level are you at? You can add 5 mafia every level you go up..

E.g. Level 10 = 50 mafia. Level 20 = 100 mafia.

P.S - Don't buy anymore Yamaha bikes and thank me later.
i know this but its still confusing
Im lvl 86. I bought the yamaha bikes because i needed vehicles for my mafia members. i have 188 mafia.
102 equipment used

nopenopenope
10-26-2012, 09:38 PM
You're leveling too fast. You don't have near enough mafia and items for your level (86*5=430)

Bala82
10-26-2012, 11:56 PM
ook, so i updated.
still no event as well as no messages or anything when it first starts up.
It just goes straight to my hood

any similar problems for anyone else ?

it's triggered by doing a job any one that high energy consumption