PDA

View Full Version : Sup Detroit....

Trevor b. Trollin
10-26-2012, 06:36 AM
What's good?

The bats are looking about as healthy as a 50 year old prostitute. Coincidently, Detroit has many of those too. Gotta make that cheddah.

Dipstik
10-26-2012, 10:25 AM
Man I remember driving down broadway in Detroit... I was told those were prostitutes, but I didn't believe him. I figured they had to be homeless and too poor to afford clothes. Hookers wouldn't be walking around at 3 in the afternoon, right?

TonySpaghetti
10-26-2012, 10:28 AM
Man I remember driving down broadway in Detroit... I was told those were prostitutes, but I didn't believe him. I figured they had to be homeless and too poor to afford clothes. Hookers wouldn't be walking around at 3 in the afternoon, right?

If you're ever in Vancouver, go check out East Hastings street. Its like a TonyMontana family reunion.

dudeman
10-26-2012, 10:32 AM
I drove through Detroit once. I don't remember which road we took, but there were no fewer than a dozen abandoned vehicles on cinder blocks along the side of the highway.

A different route was chosen for the return trip. lol

Dipstik
10-26-2012, 10:37 AM
When I was up in Alaska recently, my wife was chatting with a cab driver who said he just moved up there from the Midwest.

"Oh? Where are you from?"

"Detroit."

"Why'd you decide to move?"

"Detroit."

I laughed.

Trevor b. Trollin
10-26-2012, 04:48 PM

Damn, the pimps in Detroit don't even outfit their ho's proper like. The pimps probably have to turn tricks themselves to make ends meet. Can't we just firebomb the whole city and start over?

Trevor b. Trollin
10-27-2012, 09:23 PM
Sup Detroit. Cant even score with a Broadway ho.

3-0 Chumps.