PDA

View Full Version : Tony Montana response to forum backlash

WestLondon
10-26-2012, 04:30 AM
Im young ! ! Im strong! Im sexy! And i got a big d1k tooo!!
Its because im turkish!

WestLondon
10-26-2012, 04:31 AM
What a plum

http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?54093-TONYMONTANA86

Burn
10-26-2012, 04:38 AM
Talking to urself now eh, sad times in Chavland.

Shouldnt u be on the Jeremy Kyle show today?

"Rascist chav boyfriend says he loves me but spends more time on Internet and at English Defence League marches than he does with me"

Dhusagar
10-26-2012, 04:39 AM

"Rascist chav boyfriend says he loves me but spends more time on Internet and at English Defence League marches than he does with me"

Even Jeremy has standards!

WestLondon
10-26-2012, 05:08 AM

Sill trying to pretend to be American? Who in there right mind would even want to be American

The offer of a meet is still available once you grow a pair

jobadass
10-26-2012, 05:13 AM
Who in there right mind would even want to be American

I'm your Huckleberry

Burn
10-26-2012, 05:51 AM
WestLondon...

There is a thing called the Gough Personality Scale, have a little read, it could be the beginning of your journey towards self-awareness, enlightenment, and ultimately repair.

From a study into the personality of rascists, bigots, wife-beaters, hooligans and other similarly disenfranchised 'angry young men'...

(I wonder if Trolls might also be fairly included in that category).

"The overall picture that emerges is one of a harassed, tormented, resentful, peevish, querulous, constricted, disillusioned, embittered, distrustful, rancorous, apprehensive and somewhat bewildered person. The syndrome is almost paranoid in its intensity."

(if that extract doesn't all make sense, start with just looking up the above adjectives in a dictionary - fyi, the adjectives are the 'describing' words)

Gough further noted in this same article that "All of the tendencies mentioned are socially isolating in varying degrees and would be expected to interfere with and impair the efficacy of social interaction and response".

(this basically means, if you don't fix it, no-one will ever actually really like you, and nor you them).

Even simpler translation...

"You're an ignorant mug son, no wonder you ain't got no mates".

Nah mean bruv.

WestLondon
10-26-2012, 06:02 AM
WestLondon...

There is a thing called the Gough Personality Scale, have a little read, it could be the beginning of your journey towards self-awareness, enlightenment, and ultimately repair.

From a study into the personality of rascists, bigots, wife-beaters, hooligans and other similarly disenfranchised 'angry young men'...

"The overall picture that emerges is one of a harassed, tormented, resentful, peevish, querulous, constricted, disillusioned, embittered, distrustful, rancorous, apprehensive and somewhat bewildered person. The syndrome is almost paranoid in its intensity."

(if that extract doesn't all make sense, start with just looking up the above adjectives in a dictionary - fyi, the adjectives are the 'describing' words)

Gough further noted in this same article that "All of the tendencies mentioned are socially isolating in varying degrees and would be expected to interfere with and impair the efficacy of social interaction and response".

(this basically means, if you don't fix it, no-one will ever actually really like you, and nor you them).

Nah mean bruv.

More yawnfest from the resident village idiot

Burn
10-26-2012, 06:19 AM
You didn't understand a word of it did you. ;)

Bless ur little protruding forehead.

Trevor b. Trollin
10-26-2012, 06:21 AM
Who in there right mind would even want to be American

Still bitter that we threw a bunch of your tea off a boat. Get over it dude, that was over 200 years ago.

Dhusagar
10-26-2012, 06:25 AM
WestLondon...

Nah mean bruv.

I think he would be better pointed to Dialectical Behaviour Therapy - I hear it is having very good results with borderline personality disorders!

Burn
10-26-2012, 06:29 AM
Still bitter that we threw a bunch of your tea off a boat. Get over it dude, that was over 200 years ago.

They did what?

I remember reading about a Tea Party in Boston, but I didn't realise you'd gone and wasted perfectly good Tea.

No wonder George III got shot of you and let Ronald Reagan take over Americee. Damn savages.

;)

Burn
10-26-2012, 06:35 AM
I think he would be better pointed to Dialectical Behaviour Therapy - I hear it is having very good results with borderline personality disorders!

Shall we start easier? A colouring book and some crayons? Just watch him for a bit, see where exactly he sits on the Darwinian scale?

Trevor b. Trollin
10-26-2012, 06:49 AM
They did what?

I remember reading about a Tea Party in Boston, but I didn't realise you'd gone and wasted perfectly good Tea.

No wonder George III got shot of you and let Ronald Reagan take over Americee. Damn savages.

;)

:). Xtras n such

Trevor b. Trollin
10-26-2012, 06:51 AM
Shall we start easier? A colouring book and some crayons? Just watch him for a bit, see where exactly he sits on the Darwinian scale?

Make sure the crayons are non toxic, I hear qpr likes to put all kinds of things in his mouth.

Dhusagar
10-26-2012, 06:56 AM
Make sure the crayons are non toxic, I hear qpr likes to put all kinds of things in his mouth.

Usually - his foot!

Dhusagar
10-26-2012, 06:59 AM

I believe you are right. Good observation is the basis of a good diagnosis. For people with limited cognitive functioning, we have to start with objects of reference. He appears fixated on a mug - maybe we should put the crayons in his mug?

Dipstik
10-26-2012, 07:10 AM
I believe you are right. Good observation is the basis of a good diagnosis. For people with limited cognitive functioning, we have to start with objects of reference. He appears fixated on a mug - maybe we should put the crayons in his mug?

I chuckled :)

Ramshutu
10-26-2012, 07:20 AM
Sorry Burn, it more closely relates to dissocial personality disorder.

Burn
10-26-2012, 07:31 AM
Yeah, look, you've now all got too clever for me. I cited a bit from a book on the madness of rascists and thugs, and then you all start talking about different fields of Nutbagalytics that are well beyond my comprehension.

I laughed at Dhusagers 'crayons in mug' though ;)

Dhusagar
10-26-2012, 07:59 AM
Sorry Burn, it more closely relates to dissocial personality disorder.

Had to check DSMiv for this - cant find this anywhere.

Enlightenment?

WestLondon
10-26-2012, 08:09 AM
Burn the wanna be yank

Coldjoey
10-26-2012, 08:30 AM
Burn the wanna be yank
Come on QPR, you just got burnt big time, I know you can come back better than that!

Ramshutu
10-26-2012, 08:31 AM
Burn the wanna be yank

I think we have found the most epic insult in the history of the universe.

Seriously, Churchill, Wilde, Barry Chuckle, and other masters of the cutting put down can all now be forgotten with that insanely insightful and destructive one liner.

The only thing that could possibly top that is if Burn replied:

"I know you are, but what am I?"

WestLondon
10-26-2012, 08:34 AM
Come on QPR, you just got burnt big time, I know you can come back better than that!

Negative..

Trevor b. Trollin
10-26-2012, 08:35 AM
"I know you are, but what am I?"

Channeling his inner Pee Wee.

Coldjoey
10-26-2012, 08:46 AM
Negative..
You can't come back better, or you didn't get burnt?

Burn
10-26-2012, 09:12 AM

You know I tore him up bruv.

Everyone else in the thread mugging him right off too. Even you ;)

WestLondon
10-26-2012, 09:16 AM

Behave. The only one your mugging off is yourself

Burn
10-26-2012, 09:18 AM
http://aka-img-1.h-img.com/media/img/b/hn/2401484/9089017871005225348.400_600r

This thread is now complete. Lock it up.

;)

Coldjoey
10-26-2012, 09:20 AM

You did it best

WestLondon
10-26-2012, 09:22 AM
Oh dear....

Trevor b. Trollin
10-26-2012, 09:23 AM
Behave. The only one your mugging off is yourself

Hey QPR, what ever happened to the days when you whined about proper moderation and IP bans and the such, found it more fun to troll? Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering...one of those kinda deals?

WestLondon
10-26-2012, 09:26 AM
Hey QPR, what ever happened to the days when you whined about proper moderation and IP bans and the such, found it more fun to troll? Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering...one of those kinda deals?

I have a list of site improvements which I have sent across to CCM one of which includes an ip ban on your account Trevor

Scarlet woman
10-26-2012, 11:09 AM
I suggest you all go for gender therapy, you're obviously confused as you fight like girls!
Failing that you could live on a farm as you're full of bull!

TonySpaghetti
10-26-2012, 11:12 AM
I suggest you all go for gender therapy, you're obviously confused as you fight like girls!

...says the dude who lives in his mother's basement.

Scarlet woman
10-26-2012, 11:14 AM
FYI, I'm not a dude (clue is in my forum name,duh!!) and I don't live with my mother she's been dead for years.

Burn
10-26-2012, 11:19 AM
Welcome back Santaquim, so you came in a dress this time. Nice. Does mommy know her confused lil boy is now on the Internet as a lady?

Scarlet woman
10-26-2012, 11:19 AM
You all paint a lovely picture of yourselves, you look like pee wee, live in your mother's basement and are anti-social. The only redeeming feature is west London's large apparatus!!!
Your folks must be so proud!

TonySpaghetti
10-26-2012, 11:20 AM
FYI, I'm not a dude (clue is in my forum name,duh!!) and I don't live with my mother she's been dead for years.

If I had a dime for every person (in game and on the forum) who had a name claiming they were a girl and who actually weren't, I'd have enough to pay for your gender reassignment surgery.

I'm sure Dravak would agree. :D

Scarlet woman
10-26-2012, 11:21 AM
Welcome back Santaquim, so you came in a dress this time. Nice. Does mommy know her confused lil boy is now on the Internet as a lady?

I guess if I was an impersonator I'd fit in nicely with y'all!
We could trade beauty tips!

Coldjoey
10-26-2012, 11:22 AM
(Please excuse the spelling I'm dyslectic)
The forum name gives nothing away on here.

Scarlet woman
10-26-2012, 11:24 AM
If I had a dime for every person (in game and on the forum) who had a name claiming they were a girl and who actually weren't, I'd have enough to pay for your gender reassignment surgery.

I'm sure Dravak would agree. :D

I tell you what, why don't you keep the money and wait for an advance in brain surgery? You could get a transplant!

TonySpaghetti
10-26-2012, 11:32 AM
I tell you what, why don't you keep the money and wait for an advance in brain surgery? You could get a transplant!

Lol, ok there troll.

Regarding your signature: pretty sure I would find you. You'd be standing at a urinal in the men's washroom. Or maybe just peeking under the stall doors.

Scarlet woman
10-26-2012, 11:38 AM
Lol, ok there troll.

Regarding your signature: pretty sure I would find you. You'd be standing at a urinal in the men's washroom. Or maybe just peeking under the stall doors.

Troll? I'm not made of plastic with beady eyes and spiked hair!

TonySpaghetti
10-26-2012, 11:40 AM
Troll? I'm not made of plastic with beady eyes and spiked hair!

Jury's still out in that one.

Scarlet woman
10-26-2012, 11:42 AM
Jury's still out in that one.

Oooh! Catty!
I assure you I'm all woman.

Scarlet woman
10-26-2012, 11:44 AM
If I'd known this forum was so entertaining, I'd have joined earlier. I love a good cat fight!

TonySpaghetti
10-26-2012, 11:49 AM
If I'd known this forum was so entertaining, I'd have joined earlier. I love a good cat fight!

You might want to familiarize yourself with what a troll is, as far as the Internet is concerned. Like you, I used to think it was those plastic things that Mimi Bobeck was so fond of. Thankfully there are plenty of trolls here to educate you.

This forum is better than the game itself. There are no glitches here. :)

Scarlet woman
10-26-2012, 11:52 AM
You might want to familiarize yourself with what a troll is, as far as the Internet is concerned. Like you, I used to think it was those plastic things that Mimi Bobeck was so fond of. Thankfully there are plenty of trolls here to educate you.

This forum is better than the game itself. There are no glitches here. :)

No glitches, only b*#*#es!
I know what a troll is and I am not one at all, I'm just jesting. Don't take things so personally!

WestLondon
10-26-2012, 11:53 AM

Evening baronless, still bitter you got taken for a mug hahahahahahaha

Scarlet woman
10-26-2012, 11:55 AM
Evening baronless, still bitter you got taken for a mug hahahahahahaha

You'd like me to be the baroness wouldn't you? It scares you to think there may be more than one person who thinks you're a knob!

WestLondon
10-26-2012, 12:03 PM
You'd like me to be the baroness wouldn't you? It scares you to think there may be more than one person who thinks you're a knob!

You see my knob, that's the knob who you made son. Be proud don't be scared !

Scarlet woman
10-26-2012, 12:09 PM
You see my knob, that's the knob who you made son. Be proud don't be scared !

Scared? Scared?
I'd eat you for breakfast!

WestLondon
10-26-2012, 01:25 PM
Scared? Scared?
I'd eat you for breakfast!

Your still bitter baronless lmfao

Want me to up your mug shot again? I love a good pisstake at your expense needled. How cringeworthy is that name ? Lol

WestLondon
10-26-2012, 01:26 PM
I wonder does baronless realise how stupid she looks

TONYMONTANA86
10-26-2012, 02:10 PM
west london , no one wants u here , i think its time for u to quit everything ,

Scarlet woman
10-26-2012, 03:22 PM
I wonder does baronless realise how stupid she looks
West london, qpr(what a crap team!), whoever you are, for the last time I am not baroness/baronless.
The only one who looks stupid is you.

WestLondon
10-26-2012, 04:49 PM
West london, qpr(what a crap team!), whoever you are, for the last time I am not baroness/baronless.
The only one who looks stupid is you.

I brought you up to not be a liar, baronless, funny how you know it's name and posting history

Beardy
10-26-2012, 04:51 PM
No glitches, only b*#*#es!
I know what a troll is and I am not one at all, I'm just jesting. Don't take things so personally!

You do in fact appear to be a troll. 15 posts...none of them useful.

Trevor b. Trollin
10-26-2012, 04:52 PM
I have a list of site improvements which I have sent across to CCM one of which includes an ip ban on your account Trevor

Yeah I'm sure listening to any of your suggestions is on the top of CCM's list of things to do. The sad thing is I still can't decide whether you really take yourself that seriously or if it's just part of the trolling. Pathetically enough I'm guessing the former. What a mug.

Scarlet woman
10-27-2012, 03:16 AM
You do in fact appear to be a troll. 15 posts...none of them useful.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but what do any of you post that's "useful"?
All you seem to do is moan and complain about how you haven't got this or can't do that.
You all seem to have no idea how to actually play the game and try to get others to tell you how by calling your incompetence a Gree glitch.

Beardy
10-28-2012, 11:05 AM
Forgive me if I'm wrong but what do any of you post that's "useful"?
All you seem to do is moan and complain about how you haven't got this or can't do that.
You all seem to have no idea how to actually play the game and try to get others to tell you how by calling your incompetence a Gree glitch.

You what?!

Show me a post where I have complained and moaned about something I haven't got or cant do.