PDA

View Full Version : I'm a senior!

Harry Tuttle
10-25-2012, 08:35 PM
Somehow, without me noticing, I became a Senior Member. Do I get my card in the mail? I'm really itching to get the senior discount at Denny's. If this is supposed to confer an assumed level of respect and credibility on my posts then this forum is in worse shape than anyone feared :rolleyes: At least I had the sense to post this off topic, huh? Maybe I HAVE learned something.

Nudie
10-25-2012, 08:37 PM
yay.......

TonySpaghetti
10-26-2012, 01:44 AM
Congrats! I think it actually happened 85 posts ago for you. I think the threshold is 100

Harry Tuttle
10-26-2012, 04:32 AM
Apparently I'm talking too much :)

Dhusagar
10-26-2012, 04:38 AM
Somehow, without me noticing, I became a Senior Member. Do I get my card in the mail? I'm really itching to get the senior discount at Denny's. If this is supposed to confer an assumed level of respect and credibility on my posts then this forum is in worse shape than anyone feared :rolleyes: At least I had the sense to post this off topic, huh? Maybe I HAVE learned something.

There doesn't appear to be any correlation between the number of posts and the respect in which a "senior" is held. I guess there are lots of life prisoners that are also seniors?

Trevor b. Trollin
10-27-2012, 07:21 AM

Me too! What exciting times these are huh?